• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
trump-won-save-america-shirt-shirt.jpg

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Antrim County
MICHIGAN
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 10.15.49 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 10.18.53 PM.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Has any guidance come from either the auditors or the Arizona state govco about what will happen after the audit is complete?

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Kanekoa
@KanekoaTheGreat

MARICOPA

Josh Barnett is saying that the “actual number is way off” from the 2.1 million ballots that are supposed to be there.

Christina Bobb said that they will likely find “substantially less” than 2.1 million ballots.

Boris Epshteyn said that 25% or more of the boxes are missing ballots.

In other words, Maricopa County’s election officials fought a court ordered-subpoena for 5-months, then refused to turn over their election routers, didn’t turn over chain of custody documentation, deleted an election database, don’t have their admin passwords for their voting machines, didn’t properly seal their ballots, and they are also missing a substantial amount of Maricopa County’s 2.1 million ballots.

All in a state that was decided by 10,475 votes.

Am I missing anything else about how Maricopa County ran the “most safe and secure election ever” in American history❓

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
^ No fried chicken?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
More riddles and crumbs to oogle over. Wake me when the military marches against the tyrants as we already know the courts certainly aren't going to risk doing anything about a rigged election

Who's going to charge the guilty with a crime?
Who going to enforce it?

Anyone who may think law enforcement, the courts or the DOJ are among the answers to those two questions simply hasn't been paying attention

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
More riddles and crumbs to oogle over. Wake me when the military marches against the tyrants as we already know the courts certainly aren't going to risk doing anything about a rigged election

Who's going to charge the guilty with a crime?
Who going to enforce it?

Anyone who may think law enforcement, the courts or the DOJ are among the answers to those two questions simply hasn't been paying attention

Deserves a double like.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I don't buy that at all. Trump had 4 years to show how things were rigged in the previous election. He did nothing. Who was he trying to show? His 80 million supporters that already knew this was a fraud?
The red team doesn't have a plan and never has. The blue team has a very in depth plan and has been using it since Trump was elected. Or maybe you all missed the part where he had 2 impeachments and years worth of investigations to find nothing.
Even if something is done about the elections which I highly doubt, they will plug one loophole while opening 10 others. The dems aren't giving up control of their power, not now, not ever. They know the only way they can ever be forced to do anything is for the red team to take up arms.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trump had 4 years to show how things were rigged in the previous election. He did nothing. Who was he trying to show? His 80 million supporters that already knew this was a fraud?
Who woulda believed him if he had?
Only his supporters, that's who.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't buy that at all. Trump had 4 years to show how things were rigged in the previous election. He did nothing. Who was he trying to show? His 80 million supporters that already knew this was a fraud?
The red team doesn't have a plan and never has. The blue team has a very in depth plan and has been using it since Trump was elected. Or maybe you all missed the part where he had 2 impeachments and years worth of investigations to find nothing.
Even if something is done about the elections which I highly doubt, they will plug one loophole while opening 10 others. The dems aren't giving up control of their power, not now, not ever. They know the only way they can ever be forced to do anything is for the red team to take up arms.

It's NOT just political elections that are rigged. Stock votes are rigged as well. Lots of Apes being shown how the rigging is being accomplished. Try this page.

Did not want this all to paste use https"www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/nwktlt/overvoting_prevention_exposed"

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I don't know who or what to believe any more so I don't believe anything I'm told. If I can't validate it, I don't believe it and won't believe it until I can validate it! I expect nothing!!
I jumped the Trump train (regrettably) when it became clear to me that, while he already knew what the rest of us here know about the untested vaccines are doing to people, still is pounding his chest for getting it pushed out in 6 months.

I'm astounded at all the excuses the remaining Trumpsters are putting out there to 'explain' that. I haven't seen one good reason excuse for this yet!

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who woulda believed him if he had?
Only his supporters, that's who.
how many more do we need?

80m and counting....will we get to 100m? i'd bet we're already there

how many more need to suffer???

im not being emotional, people have died, people are in jail who should not be, DC is spending like drunken sailors

the only thing i can figure is this is an All or Nothing kind of a move...our side is 'taking it all down' and the other side is burning it down first

it's planned and once it's all down to a foundation, it'll be rebuilt, but not in any manner we choose, there will still be building permits to pay for and planning boards to face...and ultimately there will still be taxes and liens and fees involved, in order to build it back as they see fit

it won't change

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

NEW EVIDENCE IN ANTRIM COUNTY, MI DISQUALIFIES ALL RESULTS​

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

NEW EVIDENCE IN ANTRIM COUNTY, MI DISQUALIFIES ALL RESULTS​

Sounds good, but talk is cheap. We'll see.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
who guards the guards?
probably best to have some security watching the guards...
then have some monitors watching the security who're watching the guards...
add in volunteers who'll watch the monitors who're watching the security who're watching the guards...

the janitors can clean up around them all...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
No need. It's the same guards who were assigned to Epstein.
slap on the wrist in two years and they're disappeared before year 3 gets here

typical union employees....

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone think we are thinking too small. With a tidal wave growing by the minute and red pills everywhere for anyone with open eyes.......... When election fraud is proven........... should we be doing audits on past elections proving so many of the ds critters have been placed in their positions? SCOTUS? CONgress? DA's? Judges? Mayors? Governors? Etc......... making everything they have done null and void?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Well, they have now proven:

On Nov 5, an anonymous user logged on to the Dominion machines with "escalated privileges" and made changes to the database... to reject Trump votes and change them to Biden.

It is all coming together. The military IS in charge.

EVERYBODY ON THE PLANET KNOWS THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. Including you.

PS: This invalidates the Michigan "win" for Xiden, and (with Arizona) gives Trump the true win. Not even counting Georgia, and a passel of other states that now have decided that a forensic audit (and not just the presented communist fakery) is a very good idea.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
can someone please break this all down and fast forward an explanation on where are we going?

what happens to all this evidence of voter fraud?

I just do not see how an election of this magnitude can be overturned and new elections held

on the other hand , how can such blatant crime and fraud go unpunished?

I don’t know , maybe the best thing to come from all this mess is new voter laws for 2024?

a few slaps on the wrist?

a few prosecutions to appease the masses?

what is the end game here?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Well, they have now proven:

On Nov 5, an anonymous user logged on to the Dominion machines with "escalated privileges" and made changes to the database... to reject Trump votes and change them to Biden.

It is all coming together. The military IS in charge.

EVERYBODY ON THE PLANET KNOWS THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. Including you.

PS: This invalidates the Michigan "win" for Xiden, and (with Arizona) gives Trump the true win. Not even counting Georgia, and a passel of other states that now have decided that a forensic audit (and not just the presented communist fakery) is a very good idea.

Another question to ask is why was the database architecture even designed to allow this happen? Voting machine databases should have only data collection, create a record only and no update capabilities. In addition each record should have a block chain stamp on it to determine if the record was ever modified in any way.

Those Dominion people have a lot of explaining to do.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
can someone please break this all down and fast forward an explanation on where are we going?

what happens to all this evidence of voter fraud?

I just do not see how an election of this magnitude can be overturned and new elections held

on the other hand , how can such blatant crime and fraud go unpunished?

I don’t know , maybe the best thing to come from all this mess is new voter laws for 2024?

a few slaps on the wrist?

a few prosecutions to appease the masses?

what is the end game here?
The way I see it, the Military in control is making the entire American public very plainly aware that there was massive vote fraud at all levels.

When the audits are done, and the proof is before the eyes of every single American, then the "foreign power occupying the DC area" will face Military action: arrests.

Wray, Comey, Hillary, Obama, and the other traitor biggies will see Gitmo.

Moreover, the Fauci/CCP thing is blowing up due to the relentless addition of information coming to Americans.

Trump has stated that the CCP better cough up about $17TT for the damage they caused to worldwide humanity. "Gain-of-function" = "Germ WARFARE"!!