• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another question to ask is why was the database architecture even designed to allow this happen? Voting machine databases should have only data collection, create a record only and no update capabilities. In addition each record should have a block chain stamp on it to determine if the record was ever modified in any way.

Those Dominion people have a lot of explaining to do.
They'll plead the 5th...IF they're taken to court with a judge in their back pocket...ho hum

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Another question to ask is why was the database architecture even designed to allow this happen? Voting machine databases should have only data collection, create a record only and no update capabilities. In addition each record should have a block chain stamp on it to determine if the record was ever modified in any way.

Those Dominion people have a lot of explaining to do.
There are no coincidences. You don't think that dumb pole bean Bush and the Halfrican got reelected by the people TWICE do you? We've had assigned leaders for many many decades in this country. The idea of fair and honest elections in America was compromised back around the time Henry Ford starting building and marketing the Model A

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
When the audits are done, and the proof is before the eyes of every single American, then the "foreign power occupying the DC area" will face Military action: arrests.
Someone wake me before the fireworks start please?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They'll plead the 5th...IF they're taken to court with a judge in their back pocket...ho hum
Sorry bro... but unless it is the weakness of the medium and you are joking, that has gotta be a really silly assessment.

!. There will be Military Tribunals. Following the Law Of War (DYODD)

2. If they had a video of you working with the CCP to change the votes and change the election, and your fingerprints are on the changed votes, and you cashed a paycheck from the DNC, and your MOTHER turned you in, and... DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD BE BOTHERED IN THE LEAST BY SPOUTING THIS:

"I refuse to answer on grounds it might intend to criminate me." <-- Actual mobster quote (it didn't help.)

3. The traitors will not have to utter a word. Even, "I dindu nuffin" won't fly. Take a look at the subpoenaed mutha-and-chile traitors. Videod. Identified. Nailed.

4. Back-pocket judges do be gettin' damned scarce all of a sudden. Have you noticed what has happened in courts these last weeks? No? OK: Judges are taking shits all over the cheating communists now. Even SCOTUS judges are not really off the Gitmo bus. Check out John Roberts.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Sorry bro... but unless it is the weakness of the medium and you are joking, that has gotta be a really silly assessment.

2. If they had a video of you working with the CCP to change the votes and change the election, and your fingerprints are on the changed votes, and you cashed a paycheck from the DNC, and your MOTHER turned you in, and... DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD BE BOTHERED IN THE LEAST BY SPOUTING THIS:

"I refuse to answer on grounds it might intend to criminate me." <-- Actual mobster quote (it didn't help.)

3. The traitors will not have to utter a word. Even, "I dindu nuffin" won't fly. Take a look at the subpoenaed mutha-and-chile traitors. Videod. Identified. Nailed.

4. Back-pocket judges do be gettin' damned scarce all of a sudden. Have you noticed what has happened in courts these last weeks? No? OK: Judges are taking shits all over the cheating communists now. Even SCOTUS judges are not really off the Gitmo bus. Check out John Roberts.
I hope you're right Walt

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
isn't there a book around here, somewhere, where the communists narrated their entire program

with a twist...

they were the protagonists, saving the world from that mangy Trump

the only other thing needed is a ball of twine to connect those activities listed in that book to a whole lot of fish that have already been identified

so, who's the master mind?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are no coincidences. You don't think that dumb pole bean Bush and the Halfrican got reelected by the people TWICE do you? We've had assigned leaders for many many decades in this country. The idea of fair and honest elections in America was compromised back around the time Henry Ford starting building and marketing the Model A

Also look who they ran against. Not really a choice at all.

Trump should have cleaned house on day one, he was stuck with all tptb bought juidges etal. I think he underestimated to a great extent how deep the swamp is.

In order to destroy you need the info. Seems he has it. I still keep thinking about that pic on election night in that monitoring room. Was that sending a message to them that we do have it all? Look how many are getting red pilled now. I don't want to "get back to normal" I want lots and lots of rope used against traitors. That is how you eliminate a problem.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score

That is contingent on an actual declaration of war, official or otherwise.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17/posts/106394339713806973

@Praying-Medic
3h
·
Like a boss, AZ state Senator Wendy Rogers tells AG Merrick Garland to BTFO in response to his threat against states that conduct audits.

You will not touch Arizona ballots or machines unless you want to spend time in an Arizona prison. Maybe you should focus on stopping terrorism. The Justice Department is one of the most corrupt institutions in the USA.https://t.co/Jl2pKNpfJR— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) June 11, 2021

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Arizona Lawmaker Responds to AG Garland: “You Will Not Touch Arizona Ballots or Machines Unless You Want to Spend Time in Arizona Prison”​

By Jim Hoft
Published June 11, 2021 at 5:19pm
1255 Comments
Share(787)TweetShare to Gab Clouthub ShareEmail

wendy-rogers-arizona.jpg

Earlier on Friday, the Biden Department of Justice warned state lawmakers that if they proceeded to audit fraudulent elections they will be targeted by the Biden administration.
The US Constitution specifically gives the power to the states to regulate federal elections as they see fit.
You would think the Attorney General of the United States would know this.

Following the threats by the Biden regime, former fighter pilot and Arizona state Senator Wendy Rogers warned Merrick Garland to stay in his lane.

TRENDING: BREAKING: AG Merrick Garland Announces that His DOJ Will Scrutinize Any Post-Election Audits for Evidence of Voting Law Violations!!
Via The Storm has Arrived:
rogers-garland.jpg

More from Senator Wendy Rogers.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I love how these people are putting the Feds in their place!

Governor Desantis and now Senator Wendy Rogers

You have to wonder why they don't want the fraud to be exposed! NOT!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE – HUGE: Ballot Printing Companies Better Lawyer Up – 2020 Ballots Were Modified in Multiple Republican Areas Forcing Adjudication and Potential Fraudulent Vote Switching​

By Joe Hoft
Published June 11, 2021

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to "get back to normal" I want lots and lots of rope used against traitors.
Merrick Garland is my 'current' selection...any seconds?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Also look who they ran against. Not really a choice at all.

In order to destroy you need the info. Seems he has it. I still keep thinking about that pic on election night in that monitoring room. Was that sending a message to them that we do have it all? Look how many are getting red pilled now. I don't want to "get back to normal" I want lots and lots of rope used against traitors. That is how you eliminate a problem.
YAHOO and Boy Howdy! Straight on target.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is contingent on an actual declaration of war, official or otherwise.
(*sigh*) No "contingencies". Please just read the EO that the master chess player put in as soon as he was inaugurated.

It is not in lawyerese, and is plain and simple. And it is LAW that is IN EFFECT as you read this. You will agree fer sure if you just read the EO and what it means in plain English.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Arizona Lawmaker Responds to AG Garland: “You Will Not Touch Arizona Ballots or Machines Unless You Want to Spend Time in Arizona Prison”​

By Jim Hoft
Published June 11, 2021 at 5:19pm
1255 Comments
Share(787)TweetShare to Gab Clouthub ShareEmail

wendy-rogers-arizona.jpg

Earlier on Friday, the Biden Department of Justice warned state lawmakers that if they proceeded to audit fraudulent elections they will be targeted by the Biden administration.
The US Constitution specifically gives the power to the states to regulate federal elections as they see fit.
You would think the Attorney General of the United States would know this.

Following the threats by the Biden regime, former fighter pilot and Arizona state Senator Wendy Rogers warned Merrick Garland to stay in his lane.

TRENDING: BREAKING: AG Merrick Garland Announces that His DOJ Will Scrutinize Any Post-Election Audits for Evidence of Voting Law Violations!!
Via The Storm has Arrived:
rogers-garland.jpg

More from Senator Wendy Rogers.

I am in love.

Crikey. Fighter pilot. Straight-arrow... I wonder if she owns a liquor store...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And this -- It has blown up completely in Michigan. The crooked dems actually tried to sue to stop the release:

"DePerno’s audit team, the Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG), uncovered and exposed, among other things, that the Dominion voting machines used in that 2020 election were set at a 68.05% error rate, when the allowable election error rate is .0008%! These “error’ed ballots” were forced out of the counting system and into the adjudication – manual review – by an individual who decides which candidates the ballots report as voting for. The Dominion system does NOT record who made the decision and when and does NOT mandate that at least two individuals sign off on the decision, one from each major party."

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
(*sigh*) No "contingencies". Please just read the EO that the master chess player put in as soon as he was inaugurated.

It is not in lawyerese, and is plain and simple. And it is LAW that is IN EFFECT as you read this. You will agree fer sure if you just read the EO and what it means in plain English.

Walt, if you are referring to EO 13848, all it calls for is a series of reports and no real mechanism on how to deal with the subterfuge. Not only that, the EO doesn't actually call for nor give POTUS the power to declare war based on the findings of any report; declarations of war are still in the Congress only basket.

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election.

Did an assessment actually occur?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I’m suspending disbelief

(Under the “fool me once” paradigm)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We'll see what shakes out after all the words are spoken, the counting it finished and the official report is made public

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m suspending disbelief

(Under the “fool me once” paradigm)
:green tea:

it's still too early for me but i'll put my stick down and put my toes into the water, see how warm it is

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
:green tea:

it's still too early for me but i'll put my stick down and put my toes into the water, see how warm it is

I'll bring a thermometer. Keep my shoes on till I see something that produces action that matters.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1623507205539.png