• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I take no offense.
Yes, I realize you are so tired of seeing.... yada yada yada...
Hopefully one day you will realize that some of us are also so tired of your repeated posts that contain no info just whining. However, this is America and you have the right to whine. So carry on and we'll just have to overlook it.

In this post: https://t.me/FollowTheData/580 you should have read the following words:

No one is coming to rescue us.
Especially not the politicians and the legal system.
We are the people we are waiting for.

So we can stop expecting anyone to do the work. It's up to us. We have the government we deserve. We need to blame ourselves if nothing comes of all this.

Nobody is stopping us from getting involved.
You don't know how involved I am in anything.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I don't watch too many of the links on here because they just piss me off more.

But that one was definitely worth it.

.View attachment 217440
I like Tucker, a compassionate anchor indeed. And surprise, had not someone posted up on Rumble,, I would not have seen it due to BigTech censorship. I never miss a youtube Tucker, perhaps time now to look into uncensored platforms more often?

What is happening across the globe is nothing short of Satanic. The color revolution from Soros himself, has been gearing up an attack on the USA from his open society network of Antifa recruits. And also with the "we are all in this together", collectivist nonsense narratives. You can find a video from Mark Moss on this subject, I find his analysis very compelling.

To add, we heard The Donald asking "Who killed Ashli Babbit?" Well now Zerohedge has released a credible article. Its a shame her hubby is going for $10 million, when Floyd's family were given a pre trial payout doubling that number. Now we learn a black undercover officer shot Ashli in cold blood. Where are the WLM protests?

BLM/Antifa are being indicted for attending and agitating the Jan 6th but MSN remains silent, as do our traitors at BigTech siding with the Soros plan, and other cretins of the great rest mob The Covid conspiracy is in plain sight, and has disrupted so much of what we had, if not destroying so many businesses and riot led looting and burnings, as well as enabling illegal changes in the Constitution to defraud the American people of a fair election process. To our American friends, we are all in the fight of our lives. What has, and continues to come down the pike is very, very serious.

We also learn Federal agents are going door to door to vaccinate people. More on this from Joshua Phillip of Crossroads, who investigates exactly WHO has the vaccination records, if the Govt does not. I do not wish to overwhelm and go off topic, but folks, all what is happening is a conspiracy so large, nothing can be studied in isolation, and far extends all of our minute holistic parameters.

Two key points here. Where has Gates and Fauci gone since being uncovered, and why the zeal to vaccinate? And secondly, why thwart Maricopa auditors from knocking on doors to check if these people had indeed voted, on the premise of the coercion intrusion, but OK for the Demonic Democratic administration to allow ultimate coercion for mandatory vaccination?

In closing, Dr Peter McCullough discusses the Pfizer vax dangers. As not to go off topic, just scroll to the 20:00 min mark. Interestingly, as UK Boris opened up with no further lockdown, masks distancing etc following WHO advice to stop administering the vax, our own Scott Morrison miraculously secured millions and millions of the same vax. In NSW, there are currently troops on the ground. These are very, very dangerous times indeed. The narrative is coming apart, it is failing. Leaders are in a desperate situation, whereby time is running out. People are waking up..

Stay informed, stay safe and stay free.

Love from Australia.

SH

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0301.jpg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i know, it's so sophisticated...and yet, here i am, surrounded by folks with higher iq's then those who will decipher this and im still stuck with need more patience
You're losing your touch with whining. These geeks do not have "higher IQ's". THEY HAVE LEARNED A FRIGGIN' TRADE.

Whinging (Brit for "whining") in imitation of the little kid repeating: AreWeThereYet?AreWeThereYet?AreWeThereYet?

Now you are upset about someone else's supposed IQ and the special treatment they will receive because of it.

Do you know how to long-splice a rope? No? Dummy. Those brilliant impressed sailors in the 1700's knew how... so if I hand you a parted thick hemp rope -- can you make it better than new? No? Dummy IQ? Or a learned skill? Your call.

I have read the reasons for not flinging it out there. (eg: DON'T give the Black Hats all the info YOU have. Christ onna crutch, that is so friggin' basic... and all my buds here are missing that critical point.)

Have y'all noticed? As this stuff has come out, it has come out in such a fashion that it cannot be refuted, and peopled have clearly seen it.

We have gone from: "False Conspiracy Theory Purporting Voting Problems"

To: "Latest Hard Data Show All 50 States Voting Has Been Hacked"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have gone from: Liberal mobs chasing and beating Trump supporters.

To: Yankee Stadium erupts when liberal tries to steal MAGA hat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have gone from: Schiff, Comey, SuperFatShitPants, Mueller, yada-unto-barf Running the Show

To: Where We Are Right Now, With DS Losing Ground By The Minute, With No Place To Hide
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be easy to compile an astonishing list of PERMANENT gains, but anyone who thinks on it (IQ not a problem) must come to the irrevocable conclusion that the people who claim to "have it all" (NOT us here!) really DO "have it all". (NOT us here!) <-- WE do not know enough to be able to claim the slightest ephemeral "advisory" capacity to the complex Military operation. We can watch and admire.

It is this (Military) group that is successfully and brilliantly saving our Republic. It is a massive job. The CCP really had almost won. This group is working to a plan that will save HUMANITY.

It is huge and complex. It does not include us in the plan as confidants. It cannot. Any general that informs his deadly enemy of every move he is going to make, and what information he has... is a fool.

Meanwhile, in the back seat:

AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet ?AreWeThereYet?
AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet ?AreWeThereYet?

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here is an important Truth:

"Buck could make that decision if he was the one who obtained the data and put together the group of people to analyze it. He isn't though, Mike Lindell is."

Followed up with the QUOTES YOU HAVE ALREADY READ for WHY public release (that Buck and others call for) cannot be done:

"The information is volatile" "This could be altered or disappear."

Think on that for three seconds. Then -- would you, Buck, give your enemy a chance to screw up that info by giving him pre-safety access?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
On the above "IQ issue", I myself have been "measured" in the 150's... but there are A TON of things that I cannot understand, not having had the "specific training", or just not "being able to comprehend the basics of the matter".

IQ does NOT guarantee "full understanding without training or compatibility for the topic"...

I flunked by 1 point admission into Mensa - IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE.... So I feel like I am qualified to make these points...

anecdote... I don't speak ONE WORD of ROMANIAN, yet I play Scrabble online IN ROMANIAN, and am rated in the 50% range... Many of the Romanians that I BEAT are really nasty, accusing me of using a "word-finding program", but I just have the ability to use latin-based "roots" of words, and add the "suffixes" that are most common in Romanian, from having played for a few years. For me it's like "solving a puzzle"... (I "invent" until a word is "accepted" by the Scrabble site -.)

But I can't even string ONE CORRECT PHRASE, such as "thank you, my friend - better luck next game"... And I don't understand ONE WORD when watching a movie in Romanian...

On the other hand, I'm 90%+ fluent in Spanish, but for the life of me, in Spanish online Scrabble, I only score in the bottom 5%... Same for Italian (40% fluent) - total failure in Scrabble. Go figure.

The online site - with many languages (US dictionary is called "TWL" btw), is www.isc.ro - stands for International Scrabble Club. I advise having a big screen... Conversation with other player in right column...

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sidney Powell: Pursuing Justice. No Matter the Cost. (54 min 17 sec):

Published July 11, 2021 by The Professor's Record with David K. Clements

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Sidney Powell: Pursuing Justice. No Matter the Cost. (54 min 17 sec):

Published July 11, 2021 by The Professor's Record with David K. Clements

That interview is DYNAMITE.

It starts up slowly, but then it becomes a "thriller movie"...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That interview is DYNAMITE.

It starts up slowly, but then it becomes a "thriller movie"...
I think so too. I keep thinking the interviews with The Professor can't get any better and then the next one does. Quality content.
As for Sidney Powell, all I can say is, "Wow. What an amazing human being." I am glad she is on the side of the good guys.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If that's what you got out of his post, I feel for you.

Read item 4) in post 596 again. They are asking for help. Those who are interested should check into it and see if they have what it takes.

1) Individuals. ...
2) Math people. ...
3) Public officials. ...
4) Cyber geeks. Join the massive effort to process, correlate, and tabulate results from 34 Tb of PCAPs.
5) Warriors. ...
6) Leaders. ...
7) Everyone. ...
you guys are just upset because i've put my pom poms down for the time being

btw: did they leave a phone number or an email i can contact them to help? i didn't see one

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
you guys are just upset because i've put my pom poms down for the time being

btw: did they leave a phone number or an email i can contact them to help? i didn't see one
A computer savvy guy like yourself shouldn't have to be spoon-fed.

The last sentence in FollowTheData's post #579 tells you to get connected with the "supermom" teams in your state. I haven't followed this person's Telegram account so I'm not sure what that means but it has probably been detailed in previous posts of his. People interested (and computer savvy) can find the info if they want it.

That's for getting involved in the work that will take place after the symposium.

The public is not invited to the symposium. Some of the folks they are inviting are forensic experts with CISSP credentials. They are vetting those folks.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
A computer savvy guy like yourself shouldn't have to be spoon-fed.

The last sentence in FollowTheData's post #579 tells you to get connected with the "supermom" teams in your state. I haven't followed this person's Telegram account so I'm not sure what that means but it has probably been detailed in previous posts of his. People interested (and computer savvy) can find the info if they want it.

That's for getting involved in the work that will take place after the symposium.

The public is not invited to the symposium. Some of the folks they are inviting are forensic experts with CISSP credentials. They are vetting those folks.

so, it's like a closed door city council meeting where it's for the good of all, we just can't tell you about it

i'm sorry, this entire New World looks strikingly similar to the Old World we're just getting kicked out of...the Old World is what brought us to the New World, but don't worry, there will soon be Order

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
nice retort

:green tea:

we're in this together but on certain days, it still appears there's a special club that gathers on the poop deck...i'm not in it

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mike Lindell is a private citizen. If he spends millions of his own money to do something but doesn't invite you to it, you somehow take offense. ??? Does every millionaire who does an event invite you to it? Is that why this is so difficult for you?

This isn't like a closed-door city council meeting like you suggested. That is your local government. Mike Lindell is not your government. He's just an American like you.

Please feel free to throw a party entirely paid for with your own money and invite who you like. That's your prerogative.

I don't understand why you have a victim mentality regarding this situation.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mike Lindell is a private citizen. If he spends millions of his own money to do something but doesn't invite you to it, you somehow take offense. ??? Does every millionaire who does an event invite you to it? Is that why this is so difficult for you?

This isn't like a closed-door city council meeting like you suggested. That is your local government. Mike Lindell is not your government. He's just an American like you.

Please feel free to throw a party entirely paid for with your own money and invite who you like. That's your prerogative.

being born into victimhood as you call it, i'll call it American Citizen, wasn't my choice but along the way, the lies i've witnessed people pulling out of a hat, have proven to be quite fatal to others around them

that's too bad, or what they deserve, or, let's just pray for them...all the standard cat-calls can be applied, then a decree comes, for our own good, and there, it's all fixed

hmmmm

maybe i prefer it to be broken, like you suggest

my neurosis my concerns my fears, i should just put them away, it's all going to be handled...by another human

yep, but, maybe a robot could fix it faster?

ppffttt

any fact that indicates we're right where we're supposed to be is false

how's that?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
being born into victimhood as you call it, i'll call it American Citizen, wasn't my choice but along the way, the lies i've witnessed people pulling out of a hat, have proven to be quite fatal to others around them

that's too bad, or what they deserve, or, let's just pray for them...all the standard cat-calls can be applied, then a decree comes, for our own good, and there, it's all fixed

hmmmm

maybe i prefer it to be broken, like you suggest

my neurosis my concerns my fears, i should just put them away, it's all going to be handled...by another human

yep, but, maybe a robot could fix it faster?

ppffttt

any fact that indicates we're right where we're supposed to be is false

how's that?
Your being an American citizen doesn't entitle you to an event put on by a private citizen. But whatever ...
Go ahead an reply. I am done. You can have the last word.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your being an American citizen doesn't entitle you to an event put on by a private citizen. But whatever ...
Go ahead an reply. I am done. You can have the last word.
look, all i'm doing, i'm criticizing that which i love

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It doesn't appear to be that bad of a crash if they all got out alive. Probably wasn't too high off the ground yet.

found this in another article:

"Four people were hurt on July 10 after a small plane crashed at the end of a runway at Chandler Municipal Airport."​

... "end of a runway" I suspect it wasn't but 100 ft off the ground.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I will throw in:

so, it's like a closed door city council meeting where it's for the good of all, we just can't tell you about it

Your city council, .gov and JUSTUS officials perform most of their "meetings" outside the public purview; golf courses being a favorite.

Same with private people; Trump being one now.

Lindell is being very careful with his invite list.

Can you really blame him?

Look no further than the shadow banning and slanders he and other Patriots have endured for daring to question the veracity of the 2020 election.

This is warfare we are discussing.

Secrecy is paramount.

On a related note:

How much of the personal information divulged by members here on this anonymous forum is actually accurate, and how much is disinformation?

Nothing wrong with exercising personal privacy, IMO.

Certainly nothing wrong with keeping battle plans secret.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1626027611965.png

Here you go BUCK. NOW GET TO WORK!! I expect a full report by MONDAY!

Fulton County Ballot Drop 11 (2ND SCALP edition)

>GA has released scans of 147k mail in ballots from Fulton County (Atlanta).

First smoking gun found:

Batches 139 and 147 of Tabulator 5162 are the same 99 ballots in reverse order.

Second: Tabulator 5162 Batch 234 and 235 spotted using the same ballots (in different order)

Example:

3 Republicans 1: 05162_00234_000002

3 Republicans 2: 05162_00235_000061

GET IN HERE YOU MISERABLE AUTISTS. IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD IN PASSING. DO YOUR DUTY AND BUMP IT YOU PASSIVE CUNT.

>The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: See Fulton ballots with unclear markings and how officials ruled

>Link to election worker affidavit describing faked ballots

>ballot viewer displays random ballots on page reload or search for specific ballots/batches (read AJC article above first)

>Files from Mark Niesse at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (slow Citrix File Sharing)

>all ballot images (13gb 7zip):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9B5632D66AC0A4DA7E09488E7B28CF384F717B26&dn=Fulton%20County%20Georgia%202020%20absentee%20ballot%20images&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.bt4g.com%3a2095%2fannounce

>all ballot images (32gb zip):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3C35167ECFDB7E25A066C726AB6E5CD2BAECBF32&dn=georgia%20ballots&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.bt4g.com%3a2095%2fannounce

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 217548

Here you go BUCK. NOW GET TO WORK!! I expect a full report by MONDAY!

Fulton County Ballot Drop 11 (2ND SCALP edition)

>GA has released scans of 147k mail in ballots from Fulton County (Atlanta).

First smoking gun found:

Batches 139 and 147 of Tabulator 5162 are the same 99 ballots in reverse order.

Second: Tabulator 5162 Batch 234 and 235 spotted using the same ballots (in different order)

Example:

3 Republicans 1: 05162_00234_000002

3 Republicans 2: 05162_00235_000061

GET IN HERE YOU MISERABLE AUTISTS. IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD IN PASSING. DO YOUR DUTY AND BUMP IT YOU PASSIVE CUNT.

>The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: See Fulton ballots with unclear markings and how officials ruled

>Link to election worker affidavit describing faked ballots

>ballot viewer displays random ballots on page reload or search for specific ballots/batches (read AJC article above first)

>Files from Mark Niesse at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (slow Citrix File Sharing)

>all ballot images (13gb 7zip):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9B5632D66AC0A4DA7E09488E7B28CF384F717B26&dn=Fulton%20County%20Georgia%202020%20absentee%20ballot%20images&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.bt4g.com%3a2095%2fannounce

>all ballot images (32gb zip):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3C35167ECFDB7E25A066C726AB6E5CD2BAECBF32&dn=georgia%20ballots&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.bt4g.com%3a2095%2fannounce
oh yeah, that's some real good fun right there

uh huh, that's evidence, right there....ppfffttt

here we go again, if you're not with 'em, you gotta be against 'em

and as far as this goes:
I will throw in:

Your city council, .gov and JUSTUS officials perform most of their "meetings" outside the public purview; golf courses being a favorite.

Same with private people; Trump being one now.

Lindell is being very careful with his invite list.

Can you really blame him?

Look no further than the shadow banning and slanders he and other Patriots have endured for daring to question the veracity of the 2020 election.

This is warfare we are discussing.

Secrecy is paramount.

On a related note:

How much of the personal information divulged by members here on this anonymous forum is actually accurate, and how much is disinformation?

Nothing wrong with exercising personal privacy, IMO.

Certainly nothing wrong with keeping battle plans secret.
remind me, who are we at war with? that secret classified war that's going to either kill us or control us all, who's war is that?

let me know so i know where to send my money to......

so cavalier with our money, our time and our sacred honor, just ready to give it all away willy-nilly while being obedient enough to await newer orders...newer clues as to where we're going

at a time when none of us can clarify specifically where we're currently at...

but o.k., it seems i have nothing but time anyways and i mostly don't spend it properly nor do i really know what i'm doing...let's see: Deplorable

that's it, i'm just too stupid to realize all that evidence on those two pages is enough to arrest...who again?

and if i were given the keys to it, i'd be like trying to unlock my front door with it...derrrrr

and I've not once named Mike Lindell, except for now, know why? because my million word march has literally nothing to do with him, at all

it's about what's said to us, about us, against us and we're too stupid to do anything about it...like that's 'their job', i hate those type of phrases but everyone uses them...we deserve it, we voted for it, it's our fault...everyone does it (everyone but me, at least on that last part)

some here trust way too easily...and you trust people from the same gene pool who've put us here (some place we don't even know...)

that's all...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Arizona Senate Conducting New Count of Maricopa County Ballots​

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

July 10, 2021
The ballots cast in Arizona’s largest county in the 2020 election will be counted for a third time on orders from the state’s Senate.

Nearly 2.1 million ballots submitted in Maricopa County for the presidential contest were tabulated, as normal, by election officials. They were recounted by hand by audit teams hired by the Arizona Senate in a process that was completed late last month.

Now the Senate will do its own recount that will provide a number to compare to those from the county and from the auditors.

“Maricopa County says there’s 2,089,563 ballots. We did the hand count, and they’re finalizing that number, but we just wanted a third number to tie everything together, make sure we have more—the more data points, the better,” former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the Senate’s audit liaison, told The Epoch Times.

The new count will focus on the number of ballots and will not count the actual votes, unlike the first two tabulations.

The Senate will use two counting machines that it purchased to complete the count, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, told the Arizona Republic.

”We’re going to run all the ballots through to see how they match up,” she said. “If there ends up being a difference, we’d have another count.”

The machines arrived on Friday. They appeared to be from U.S. Paper Counters. The machines are said to be able to count up to 2,000 sheets per minute.

The count will go quickly, likely wrapping up in under a week, audit officials say.

Audit teams, led by Florida-based Cyber Ninjas, began counting ballots and doing other work in April. They finished recounting and examining the ballots at the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix in late June.

The state Senate is paying $150,000 for the audit, which likely costs much more. A nonprofit and the Republic have asked courts to compel the body to make public records detailing outside parties helping shoulder the cost.

County officials oppose the audit. The county Board of Supervisors called for it to end in May. County officials announced recently that they would replace all of the election machines because of concerns about the equipment being probed by auditors.

A fourth ballot count is still on the table. That would involve contracting with a California-based nonprofit called Citizens’ Oversight, which uses what founder Ray Lutz describes as a set of computers that would do “a total retabulation of the election.”

“We’re still working on that,” Bennett said.

Epoch Times Photo Poll workers count ballots inside the Maricopa County Election Department in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 5, 2020. (Olivier Touron/AFP via Getty Images)

The audit has run past the projected time. Cyber Ninjas said in a document from March that its work should be done in 35 days, followed by a five-day period to produce a final report on its findings.

Teams have other duties besides the third ballot count. They’re working on a process to check signatures from mail-in ballot envelopes using images from the county. Auditors are “double- and triple-checking everything,” Pullen said.

The final report is still expected in August.

The ballots and 385 tabulators used by the county to count the votes were shifted to the Wesley Bolin Building, a smaller 19,344 square-foot facility that fairgrounds officials recommend against using in the summer due to high temperatures.

Bennett said the building was “warm” amid 112 degree Fahrenheit temperatures but that officials were working on air conditioning to deal with the conditions. Fresh air conditioning units were in place on Thursday and Friday.

He also challenged an assertion by Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat who said observers tapped by her office were not allowed to watch the audit this week. He said the observers have been in the building most days this week.

The observers, which include Ryan Macias, former acting director of certification and testing for the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, have reported witnessing a number of problems, including alleged issues with security procedures. Audit officials have denied the accusations or said policies have been changed when problems have been identified.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
”We’re going to run all the ballots through to see how they match up,” she said. “If there ends up being a difference, we’d have another count.”

The state Senate is paying $150,000 for the audit, which likely costs much more. A nonprofit and the Republic have asked courts to compel the body to make public records detailing outside parties helping shoulder the cost.

A fourth ballot count is still on the table. That would involve contracting with a California-based nonprofit called Citizens’ Oversight, which uses what founder Ray Lutz describes as a set of computers that would do “a total retabulation of the election.”
i knew it...investigate the investigators and then investigate some more

and see that second quote: outside parties can pitch in and donate to the cause - pubic records of who's donating...how long will we have to wait for the public records of the results?

and that last...fourth count?

the audit that never ends

this is gonna take, at least, until Kamala can kick Joe out and she takes us with her on her nearly 10 year journey, to utter destruction

How many Counts?

1626036944756.png

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
trump got the audit on national tv -- the money honey interviewed him on fox business, aired today

he said the results will be out in a few weeks

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0320.jpg

SKt-0321.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0323.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-1377.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
trump got the audit on national tv -- the money honey interviewed him on fox business, aired today

he said the results will be out in a few weeks
i hope so, i'm getting sick of my attitude but someones gotta do it, someone...

:sick 2:

edit: back read, lots of positive things being presented there SongSungAU

:2 thumbs up:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score

I wish Bill Gates would invite me to some of his secret meetings. I mean surely he can front me the cost of a room ... it’s the least he can do after I bought two decades of the shittiest operating system on earth.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

‘Who The F**k Do You Think You Are?’ Giuliani Went Off On RNC Chief Counsel For Questioning Trump’s Election Theories, Book Says​

July 11, 2021
Rudy-Giuliani.jpg

57ec2039ea0142aea6e3f89bd12fc3d1

Written by Ian Cheong

A forthcoming book by Michael Wolff purports to cast light on the inner workings of the Trump administration, through the thick and thin of former President Donald Trump’s term in office — and Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis is confirming Wolff’s account of an instance where Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, told the RNC chief counsel to resign for questioning the former President’s election claims.

According to Business Insider, which published a scoop of the detail on Sunday, Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis received an email last November that forwarded a note from Republican National Committee (RNC) chief counsel Justin Riemer. In the note, Riemer doubted Trump’s election claims.

Riemer reportedly asked his colleagues in the RNC why they were backing Trump’s challenges to the election results, which he did not believe were founded, and also expressed that the organization had raised more money fighting the Democrats than it did challenging election results.

Per the Business Insider, and later Ellis herself on social media, Ellis was having dinner with Giuliani and former NYPD commissioner Bernard Kerik, when she passed her phone around for everyone to read the note.

Giuliani, who served as Trump’s personal lawyer, was angered by the message and expressed his outrage to the group.

“Can you f–king believe this,” he reportedly said. “They are backdooring us … doing everything in their power not to help us.”

Kerik suggested that the note was akin to the GOP saying, “f—k Trump” and “f—k Giuliani.”

After they read the note, Giuliani reportedly called Riemer to threaten his job at the RNC.

Business Insider reports:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score