• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing...

Well if all the good math fails then all we'll have left is blowing shit up. And it will happen.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well if all the good math fails then all we'll have left is blowing shit up. And it will happen.
it always looks like fun...

:2 thumbs up:

i would like some form of payback, this jail thing we used to use here, that's isn't cutting it anymore

how about we put some of 'em into a bus and detonate that? like a small scale test, we could check if we need more c4 for the next batch

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Arizona Senate Conducting New Count of Maricopa County Ballots​

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

July 10, 2021
The ballots cast in Arizona’s largest county in the 2020 election will be counted for a third time on orders from the state’s Senate.

Nearly 2.1 million ballots submitted in Maricopa County for the presidential contest were tabulated, as normal, by election officials. They were recounted by hand by audit teams hired by the Arizona Senate in a process that was completed late last month.

Now the Senate will do its own recount that will provide a number to compare to those from the county and from the auditors.

“Maricopa County says there’s 2,089,563 ballots. We did the hand count, and they’re finalizing that number, but we just wanted a third number to tie everything together, make sure we have more—the more data points, the better,” former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the Senate’s audit liaison, told The Epoch Times.

The new count will focus on the number of ballots and will not count the actual votes, unlike the first two tabulations.

The Senate will use two counting machines that it purchased to complete the count, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, told the Arizona Republic.

”We’re going to run all the ballots through to see how they match up,” she said. “If there ends up being a difference, we’d have another count.”

The machines arrived on Friday. They appeared to be from U.S. Paper Counters. The machines are said to be able to count up to 2,000 sheets per minute.

The count will go quickly, likely wrapping up in under a week, audit officials say.

Audit teams, led by Florida-based Cyber Ninjas, began counting ballots and doing other work in April. They finished recounting and examining the ballots at the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix in late June.

The state Senate is paying $150,000 for the audit, which likely costs much more. A nonprofit and the Republic have asked courts to compel the body to make public records detailing outside parties helping shoulder the cost.

County officials oppose the audit. The county Board of Supervisors called for it to end in May. County officials announced recently that they would replace all of the election machines because of concerns about the equipment being probed by auditors.

A fourth ballot count is still on the table. That would involve contracting with a California-based nonprofit called Citizens’ Oversight, which uses what founder Ray Lutz describes as a set of computers that would do “a total retabulation of the election.”

“We’re still working on that,” Bennett said.

Epoch Times Photo Poll workers count ballots inside the Maricopa County Election Department in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 5, 2020. (Olivier Touron/AFP via Getty Images)

The audit has run past the projected time. Cyber Ninjas said in a document from March that its work should be done in 35 days, followed by a five-day period to produce a final report on its findings.

Teams have other duties besides the third ballot count. They’re working on a process to check signatures from mail-in ballot envelopes using images from the county. Auditors are “double- and triple-checking everything,” Pullen said.

The final report is still expected in August.

The ballots and 385 tabulators used by the county to count the votes were shifted to the Wesley Bolin Building, a smaller 19,344 square-foot facility that fairgrounds officials recommend against using in the summer due to high temperatures.

Bennett said the building was “warm” amid 112 degree Fahrenheit temperatures but that officials were working on air conditioning to deal with the conditions. Fresh air conditioning units were in place on Thursday and Friday.

He also challenged an assertion by Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat who said observers tapped by her office were not allowed to watch the audit this week. He said the observers have been in the building most days this week.

The observers, which include Ryan Macias, former acting director of certification and testing for the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, have reported witnessing a number of problems, including alleged issues with security procedures. Audit officials have denied the accusations or said policies have been changed when problems have been identified.

When they're done, I want to count next.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 11.20.03 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
i would like some form of payback, this jail thing we used to use here, that's isn't cutting it anymore
The old Irish NY cops had floaters. I want to see the Potomac river so full you could walk across it.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0328.jpg

SKt-0330.jpg

SKt-0331.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
GFt-0323.jpg

GFt-0324.jpg

GFt-0325.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DFt-601.jpg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i knew it...investigate the investigators and then investigate some more

and see that second quote: outside parties can pitch in and donate to the cause - pubic records of who's donating...how long will we have to wait for the public records of the results?

and that last...fourth count?

the audit that never ends

this is gonna take, at least, until Kamala can kick Joe out and she takes us with her on her nearly 10 year journey, to utter destruction

How many Counts?

View attachment 217559

Second verse, same as the first. Just a little bit louder and a little bit worse.

Rinse. Repeat.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-1385.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DFt-0605.jpg

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What a great rally down in Texas. Shame BigTech cancelled Trump. But with the civil mob law suit hopefully going ahead in FL, Donald and the Patriots will enjoy the outcome. As will Project Veritas and all those brave whistle blowers jumping from fake news to tell the truth. Did ya see and hear all those brave defectors being financially supported for losing their jobs, all were invited to come out and speak from the heart and with truth, to that beautiful audience of true Patriots. May God Bless all who speak truth and not as the hypocrites.

We also have Maricopa, the final count with a machine which can count 2000 ballots a minute. The announcement of the results of this audit, has only 2 outcomes: Either the Maricopa Co elections were done fairly and trustingly, or, the entire election process of 2020 was riddled with corruption? Yet given CyberNinyas discovered the entire US election database had been deleted, and the silence from the auditors since, I am sure many involved with a potential Statewide election fraud, will be wriggling like they are sitting on a golf ball ATM.

And if election fraud is proved without a shadow of doubt, the groundswell to conduct election audits in other states will be too huge to ignore, if people petition their Governors and their legislators, and by petitioning their State and Congress Govt to address their grievances, is the only way this can happen.

If Maricopa delivers results election fraud had occurred, will be a time where all Americans can get active and petition their state, federal and local ministers. Get active, spread the word to send emails to their constituents. Here in Australian we the people were lead by a very minor fringe party, to get active and challenge elements of a dirty, political bastardry onto a very rare, patriotic CEO. By emailing our designated leaders on a state, federal, and local level, with thousands of follow up phone calls from individuals, had the ministers run off their feet, unable to fulfil their political diaries, forcing the Senate to hold an enquiry, and we saved AusPost, and have also secured cash transactions as legal tender, as the viper of bankers were also involved and wanted to ban cash.

As James O Keefe proverb is. Be brave and do something. But FFS don't allow Antifa, and Antifa lead BLM to infiltrate another MAGA protest. Jan 6th has not had the desired effect the left had hoped to impress into the public conscience, so don't give them another opportunity. George Soros and the other cretins @WEF will be pissed off if Maricopa unearths ugly truths, and other states endorses audits.

This can be done from your own homes.

Stay informed, stay safe, and stay with truth.

SH

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0349.jpg

Maryland needs transparent elections - with Seth Keshel (52 min 36 sec):

Published July 12, 2021 by Maryland Election Beat

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://t.me/s/praying_medic/2866

https://t.me/s/TruthHammer

https://t.me/s/electionwizard/218

Praying Medic
Forwarded from
The Election Wizard
ARIZONA AUDIT UPDATE:

The Arizona Senate will conduct a NEW count of Maricopa County ballots.

Senate leaders want to compare their recount numbers to those from the county and the audit. The new count will focus on the number of ballots cast, not on the actual votes.

“Maricopa County says there’s 2,089,563 ballots. We did the hand count, and they’re finalizing that number, but we just wanted a third number to tie everything together, make sure we have more—the more data points, the better,” former AZ Sec. of State Ken Bennett, said.

AZ Senate leaders expect the recount will go quickly, likely wrapping up in under a week.

Karen Fann. “If there ends up being a difference, we’d have another count.”

Bennett is an accountant and he operates like one.
The plan here is to conduct several counts and compare all of them. If two counts are nearly identical and a third is significantly off, it allows auditors to say with confidence which is correct.
Keep in mind, everything is being done to withstand court challenges.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying Medic
The additional recount of ballots in Maricopa county will not prolong the process. It is being done at the same time the electronic data is being analyzed. It’s nothing more than a safety measure.

Praying Medic
Forwarded from
Arizona Conservatives Take Action
(Patriot)
Via Dr. Frank @FollowTheData

“Shockwave”

On August 10-12, Mr Lindell is publicly releasing 34 Tb of PCAPs for over 3,000 counties in the US. Cyber experts from around the globe will be converging in Sioux Falls, SD to help translate them into useful information for the general public.

It is going to cause a shockwave across the country.

Essentially, PCAPs are recordings of chunks of internet traffic. Each PCAP contains immutable routing and timestamp information in addition to the content (data, code, and information).

Counties are typically divided up into dozens of precincts. The PCAPs were recorded before, during, and after the November 2020 election by white-hat hackers, and they were delivered to Mr Lindell on January 9th.

You don’t even necessarily need to understand what the information is... the fact that someone was successfully communicating with the election machines during the election is in itself alarming... and illegal…

“Why the delay?”

People are asking why Mr Lindell doesn’t just release the 34 Tb of PCAPs to the public immediately.

There are lots of good reasons. Here are some.

1) Only people with proper skills and training will know how to interpret the PCAPs. The information is volatile, so we want to make sure the job is done right.

2) There is a lot of collaboration and coordination that will be required, learning together, tabulating results, etc.

3) We are establishing quality controls and cross-checking strategies so that we can be confident that the final results are accurate.

4) We are predistributing samples to symposium registrants to qualify them for participation.

5) There are many logistical and security issues to consider. Lots of planning has been taking place, including identification of a suitable venue and reservation of a thousand hotel rooms.

6) There are several legal and chain of custody issues that are in play.

7) As the data are emerging, we may learn things that require careful treatment.

I have also been anxious to release these data sooner rather than later. But I see the wisdom in doing the release carefully and systematically. An immense amount of legal work and planning has gone into this over several months. I respect the people involved, and every time I ask these sorts of questions of them, their answers make sense and reveal the product of a great deal of careful thought and planning.

I know, it is tough to be patient. I’ve been privy to a few of the details along the way, and I have shared them as I am able. For example, the number of counties has recently increased to over 3,000. Based upon what I’ve already seen, we know that EVERY state has been hacked and tracked.

There are people already working on them, and some of that work has already been featured in the documovies “Absolute Proof,” “Absolute Interference,” and “Absolutely 9-0.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TruthHammer

My own degree is in accounting. I STRONGLY support how the AZ Senate is compiling more evidence for their report.

If this report stands… other audits will gain power.

If this report is blocked or discredited… other state audits will fizzle right out.

This is a watershed moment in US history. Make or break time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAKE THIS COUNT LIKE ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT SHOT IN THE WHOLE WAR.

[Video viewable for Telegram users]
Mark Finchem’s message to those who are becoming weary of waiting for audit results.
“This has got to be complete and accurate. It’s gotta be double checked. It’s gotta be verified....
There are going to be people that are going to attack this viciously.”

We have ONE CHANCE to get this right in AZ.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The Arizona Senate will conduct a NEW count of Maricopa County ballots.
This can go on forever ! How many recounts are required before we reach some sort of end? How many states will need to follow with this same 6 month exercise before we can get the bus to actually start moving?

Do yourself a favor, keep prepping and keep hoping but expect nothing. You'll be prepared for what's coming and you won't be disappointed! Waiting patiently and putting your faith in sensational predictions that typically aren't coming to fruition is no way to go through life folks!

Stay alert, stay frosty and stay prepared as despite all the bold predictions, none of us know what will happen and when. All we know is there are so many FEMA camps stood up across the nation and plenty of boxcars in the railroad yards for them to use.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0357.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
how many years to Right this Ship?

and in the mean time, we have illegal leadership, but we had that 5 years ago...we can't rescind all of that mess

so, how does this play out? i've got an election coming up in August or September, (it's irrelevant to me) to recall my governor, i can't trust any of it...so, i can't trust 2021 or 2022 or 2024 or 2026 or...

so, when can i come back to legitimately vote? How Will I Know?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LWt-3946.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LWt-3947.jpg

LWt-3948.jpg

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Discrepancies in 2020 election ballot counts due to 'unforeseen consequences and misfortune,' Windham audit finds

Large discrepancies between the election night totals and hand counts in the state representative race in Windham, New Hampshire, were due to "unforseen consequences and misfortune" relating to ballot folds, a 2020 audit found.

Released to the public on Tuesday, the findings and recommendations from the Windham audit came more than six weeks after it concluded on May 27. One of the auditors, Harri Hursti, confirmed to the Washington Examiner on Monday that his team submitted its findings to the state a day before.

The three-person audit team, made up of Hursti, Mark Lindeman, and Philip Stark, found that "harried election officials borrowed a folding machine to send out thousands of absentee ballots more quickly, and votes on roughly 400 ballots were miscounted as a result."

Despite the miscounts, the auditors do not believe the machine was altered to achieve the result on purpose, nor that town officials could have been expected to anticipate the problem. The team also did not find any basis "to believe that the miscounts found in Windham indicate a pattern of partisan bias or a failed election."

The results of the audit cannot alter the results of the Rockingham County District 7 House of Representatives race, according to S.B. 43, and it must uphold the recount. The hand tally of ballots also looked at the contests for governor and U.S. senator.

"Even this near-perfect storm was not enough to alter the reported outcome in the State Representative contest (although under different circumstances, it might have). All counts agree that Republicans swept Windham’s four seats in the state house of representatives. Nevertheless, the error – along with the smaller discrepancies in the landslide Governor’s contest — expose some vulnerabilities that warrant further attention," the auditors wrote in their findings.

Auditors also compared AccuVote report tapes from two other towns in New Hampshire and found that recounts in nine other state representative races using AccuVote did not have similar discrepancies, leading them to believe the overall impact of ballot folds in the 2020 election was "marginal."

"It is not impossible that folds affected the outcome of some contest in the 400-seat New Hampshire House of Representatives, but we can conclude that Windham was not the tip of a massive miscount iceberg," they said.

While the audit team found other small discrepancies and irregularities in their results, not all could be "confidently attributed."

more

https://www.yahoo.com/news/discrepancies-2020-election-ballot-counts-145300728.html

You see it was all just a case of bad luck...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
AAt-0798.jpg

AAt-0802.jpg

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
CodeMonkeyZ, [12.07.21 20:46]
[]
[ Album ]
Letter from former U.S. Attorney McSwain to President Trump explaining the efforts by AG Barr and the DOJ to prevent the investigation of election fraud in Pennsylvania.
https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/685

CodeMonkeyZ, [12.07.21 23:14]

I hope the Pennsylvania auditors figure out what happened with all the stolen (and returned a few days later) USB drives in Philadelphia.
Were the stolen (and returned) USB drives modified before being mixed in with the other - hopefully legitimate - USB drives?
https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/687

1626214907015.png
1626214955432.png
1626214931347.png