• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0375.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DFt-0618.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PFt-1420.jpg

PFt-1425.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maricopa Audit is now under investigation.
pdf

Democrats in Congress are in panic mode and are moving to try and stop the AZ audit. Launching a "formal" investigation into the audit to cover up their fraudulent misdeeds.

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
MI Attorney’s Explosive Interview: “We have proof that ‘Election Source’ was accessing machines and that the election was subverted”…”Votes were switched”

Last night, Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit Patty McMurray of 100 Percent Fed Up interviewed Michigan lawyer Stefanie Lambert, a former prosecutor, who has been working to uncover election fraud in Michigan since the 2020 election.

Anyone who believes the false reports that there was no election fraud in the November election, needs to watch this interview.
Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson is required to keep the voting machine passwords in escrow…but according to Benson, only Dominion had access to the passcodes.

Although she’s required to keep the passcodes for Michigan’s voting machines, MI Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson admitted in a recent interrogatory in the Antrim County case that she does not have access to the passcode (that gives access to the machines). According to Benson, only Dominion Voting machines have access to the codes, even though she’s supposed to keep it in escrow and to perform regular and frequent testing. Lambert told us,”This may surprise you, but the passcode used in Antrim County, Michigan, was 1,2,3,4,5,6.”

Why is Dominion Voting Machine subcontractor Election Source running our elections and did they have remote access to the machines during and after the election?

“What the evidence shows, and what the clerks have told us is that they [Election Source] are essentially running the elections.” Lambert told us, adding, “Really, it’s the vendor that has all of the control” of the elections. The vendor has access to the election management system and can remotely access it. So, really, what we’re finding is that the vendors that were not elected by the American people are controlling our elections.” We asked, “Did they, in fact, access the machines?”Stefanie responded, “We have proof of that in Michigan. We have anonymous logins and we have proof that Election Source was accessing machines and that the election was subverted.”

A former Dominion executive is now the person in charge of the EAC (U.S. Election Assistance Commission)
Ms. Lambert dropped yet another bombshell, “There was a person by the name of Jennifer Bowers that was an executive at Dominion until 2019. She is now in charge at the EAC of determining who should be certified and which company should come out and check the election machines and certify them. So in my opinion, we essentially now have Dominion watching Dominion.”

Election Source recently sent a letter to all city clerks in Michigan (see below) telling them that they need to perform “preventative maintenance” to their voting equipment. In their letter to the Michigan city clerks, Election Source explains that they will be replacing batteries in the machines that are essentially of no use to them. In regards to the battery replacement, Election Source writes: “so, in essence, the battery is not necessary.”

So, if the batteries aren’t necessary, why is Election Source going around to all of the city offices and changing them? According to Stefanie Lambert, changing the batteries causes them to erase all microelectronic memory in the machines. We talked to an assistant city clerk tonight in Michigan who told us Election Source came to their office yesterday and changed their battery. He also told us they ran a series of ballots through their machine while they were there to “change the battery.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/mi-attorneys-explosive-interview-proof-election-source-accessing-machines-election-subvertedvotes-switched-v/

1626303990833.png
1626303998808.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0376.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0377.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DFt-0623.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CMt-0725.jpg

CMt-0726.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 6.17.18 PM.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CMt-0722.jpg

PMt-3063.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, is Arizona’s secretary of state. She is running for governor in 2022.

Katie Hobbs is batshit crazy.

AAt-0903.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LWt-4005a.jpg

LWt-4005b.jpg

LWt-4006.jpg

LWt-4007.jpg

LWt-4008.jpg

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Are there any bots lurking in the coffee thread?

I'm not worried about the bots. They are cataloging for search engine results.
What about people working for the CIA, FBI who are assigned to monitor this forum?
What if their objective isn't to just monitor us but to try to instigate some of us to do their evil?

Bugger off, I say. Anyone advocating violence, before all other remedies have failed, is no friend of the constitution nor America.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0379.jpg

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What about people working for the CIA, FBI who are assigned to monitor this forum?
What if their objective isn't to just monitor us but to try to instigate some of us to do their evil?

Bugger off, I say. Anyone advocating violence, before all other remedies have failed, is no friend of the constitution nor America.
Check out other websites and get a glimpse of what femocratic underpants posts.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think collectively we are pretty good at sifting out the agitators. Scorp wouldn't let that fly. Some of the anonymous sites however are rife with the alphabet agencies.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think collectively we are pretty good at sifting out the agitators. Scorp wouldn't let that fly. Some of the anonymous sites however are rife with the alphabet agencies.

I hope you are right but .... don't go assuming the letter agency folks are sloppy. I think they have ways to go undetected. You are talking about the intelligence network of the most powerful cabal on earth. I wouldn't put anything out of their skill set.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0380.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Quick question please... do you have a link to this? The reason I ask is because I have seen it posted by multiple people but when I go to Donald Trump's site, I don't see it.....

UPDATE ON 7/15/2021: They have updated the website now.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-1428.jpg

LDt-0122.jpg

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score

If any alphabet agency is monitoring people for their adherence to a Constitution, then the alphabet agency has forgotten their own oaths.
They are traitors and treasonous. Not those that adhere to the absolute, indomitable laws of the land.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If any alphabet agency is monitoring people for their adherence to a Constitution, then the alphabet agency has forgotten their own oaths.
They are traitors and treasonous. Not those that adhere to the absolute, indomitable laws of the land.
They don't care about any of that shit you speak of. To them it's all about serving their masters. Most can't be saved, some can.

We'll see how it all shakes out!