• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wonder who Dr. Frank is? Listen to this:

Digital talks to Dr Frank July 12, 2021 (1:08:55)
Published July 15, 2021 by Digital 1776

DFt-0628.jpg

This interview is worth listening to!
After listening to it, I can't wait for Mr. Lindell's symposium on August 10-12.
I was afraid it was going to be a flop but now I think it's going to be awesome.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AZ State Senator Just Called For a “Redo” of 2020 Election in Her State “I’ve Heard Enough…”​

She wants Biden’s electors recalled and a new election held…

Once again the 2020 election is at the center of everything, as many states conduct audits of the controversial election, and also, many states enact much-needed election integrity reform, after a tsunami of mail-in ballots flooded the nation like never before.

As a result of this, tensions are high on both sides of the aisle.

On the right, they see fraud being uncovered and they say this is the “smoking gun.”

But the left sees it and says “meh, it’s not widespread.”

However, when state lawmakers, who have access to more information and data than “fact-checkers” and “journalists” do, start calling for “new elections” you definitely step up and take notice.

And that’s exactly what’s happening now in Arizona.

State Senator Wendy Rogers says she’s heard enough and she wants Arizona to get it “right.”

Wendy took to Twiter and laid out the issues that she’s personally been privy to and then called on Biden’s electors to be “recalled.”

Here’s what Wendy said in two tweets: “I have heard enough. With the tens of thousands of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines, the passwords that Dominion still refuses (1/2)

to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was, I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers (administrators) too plainly proves a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery."

Thomas Jefferson

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DFt-0635.jpg

DFt-0636.jpg

DFt-0637.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Patrick Byrne Calls On Arizona To Recall Their Electors​

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wonder who Dr. Frank is? Listen to this:

Digital talks to Dr Frank July 12, 2021 (1:08:55)
Published July 15, 2021 by Digital 1776

View attachment 218146

This interview is worth listening to!
After listening to it, I can't wait for Mr. Lindell's symposium on August 10-12.
I was afraid it was going to be a flop but now I think it's going to be awesome.

Huge Bombshell in here that we didn't know about. Listen about 42 min mark. They have ALREADY done Forensic audits in counties around the US. These are in counties where the secretary was pissed upon learning of the hacking. I've been wondering why no one would focus on some of these Very Red counties where the people should be friendly.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And for something a little bit different. I've started watching an investor/trader in Commiefornia who decided to run for governor. He's starting to realize the things these people do to tamp down any competition. They denied him a day before ballots were printed to have his nickname and Twitter won't give him the stupid blue checkmark. Oh, and I should add that he's a Democrat so that should have helped him a bit.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Watch the rats scurry!

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer Changes His Tune: “I Supported An Audit, I’m Pro-Audit, I’m Pro-Review” – Such BS

View attachment 218080
Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer appeared on Mike Broomhead’s radio show on Wednesday and made some shocking claims.
“I supported an audit, I’m Pro-audit, I’m pro-review, but I’m not pro-Cyber Ninjas…”
When asked about the fraudulent vote count, previously reported by Karen Fann, Sloppy Steve told Broomhead:
“We stand by our count. If the Cyber Ninjas are as good at predicting their timeline for completing the count as they are at counting then that doesn’t bode well for their count…

They are hand-counting, we were machine counting. There’s also a number of other reasons why they might not have come to an accurate count. we produced MORE than just the tabulated ballots. We produced the test ballots, we produced duplicated ballots, we produced spoiled ballots, and I dont know if they understand that those things shouldn’t have been in the tabulation of the actual votes”

Richer then goes on to trash the audit that he apparently ‘supported.’ After, he acknowledges his “abject failure” on his promises to “Make the County Recorder’s Office Boring Again”
He claims to have supported a Senate audit now that he knows the results are coming in hot. He uses the typical leftist excuse of “conspiracy theorist driven” Cyber Ninjas for his reasoning against the audit. BS.

Had Stephen agreed to do a joint audit with the Senate and Cyber Ninjas, as requested, there would be no need for name-calling or new machines.

Then he throws a cheap shot at the audit procedures. He must not understand that the auditors are concerned about accuracy, unlike the County who counted “2,089,563” ballots as quickly as possible. He must have also forgotten that his office is holding the process up by defying subpoenas for the routers and administrative passwords.

Auditors are also using machines to count the total number of ballots. Where are the missing components to the tabulation machines?
Richer then suggests that the reason why the Senate is finding more ballots than certified is that they are including extra ballots in the recount.
There’s one problem, the Senate is actually finding LESS ballots than the certified total.

Ballots are missing.
The audit is currently performing another recount with paper counting machines. The results are going to be biblical.
Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers and the Audit War Room shared their thoughts to Twitter.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/maricopa-county-recorder-stephen-richer-changes-tune-supported-audit-pro-audit-pro-review-bs/

View attachment 218081View attachment 218082View attachment 218083View attachment 218084

So he was for an audit before he was against it?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So he was for an audit before he was against it?
He was against it before he was for it trying to get on the right side of the game.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0414.jpg

SKt-0415.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-1540.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
RG210716.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
MRt-27491.jpg

BREAKING: Wisconsin Republican Rep. Ramthum Calls for Forensic Audit Procedures Added to Scope of State Audit After Seeing Arizona and Georgia Results
By Joe Hoft - Published July 16, 2021 at 4:53pm

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DFt-0639.jpg

DFt-0640.jpg

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1626486107022.png

Huge court case Monday in Georgia!!!

Judge has power to nullify election and ability to say new elections have to take place for GA senate races

Must see video!

https://rumble.com/vjwjc0-blockbuster-election-case-going-down-in-ga-on-monday.html

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
I am sick to death of the emotive headlines and bullshit one liners

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-3178.jpg

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
reminder: WA State against election transparency

HB 1068 - 2021-22

> https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1068&Year=2021&Initiative=false

> AN ACT Relating to exempting election security information from public records disclosure; … and declaring an emergency.

> The continuity of operations plan for election operations and any security audits, security risk assessments, or security test results, relating to physical security or cybersecurity of election operations or infrastructure. These records are exempt from disclosure in their entirety; and

> (ii) Those portions of records containing information about election infrastructure, election security, or potential threats to election security

Bill as passed legislature:

> http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/bienn...ed Legislature/1068-S.PL.pdf?q=20210715233021

Final bill report:

> http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/bienn...ouse/1068-S.E HBR FBR 21.pdf?q=20210715233021

Another helpful link:

> https://www.washingtonvotes.org/2021-HB-1068

An article:

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ent-public-disclosure-fraud-embedded-process/

1626490135025.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Katie Hobbs is batshit crazy.

Going door-to-door is voter intimidation according to her.

I bet she doesn't think that about going door-to-door asking people if they've been vaccinated.

MGt-14409.jpg

MGt-14410.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LHt-0382.jpg

LHt-0383.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You're losing your touch with whining. These geeks do not have "higher IQ's". THEY HAVE LEARNED A FRIGGIN' TRADE.

Whinging (Brit for "whining") in imitation of the little kid repeating: AreWeThereYet?AreWeThereYet?AreWeThereYet?

Now you are upset about someone else's supposed IQ and the special treatment they will receive because of it.

Do you know how to long-splice a rope? No? Dummy. Those brilliant impressed sailors in the 1700's knew how... so if I hand you a parted thick hemp rope -- can you make it better than new? No? Dummy IQ? Or a learned skill? Your call.

I have read the reasons for not flinging it out there. (eg: DON'T give the Black Hats all the info YOU have. Christ onna crutch, that is so friggin' basic... and all my buds here are missing that critical point.)

Have y'all noticed? As this stuff has come out, it has come out in such a fashion that it cannot be refuted, and peopled have clearly seen it.

We have gone from: "False Conspiracy Theory Purporting Voting Problems"

To: "Latest Hard Data Show All 50 States Voting Has Been Hacked"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have gone from: Liberal mobs chasing and beating Trump supporters.

To: Yankee Stadium erupts when liberal tries to steal MAGA hat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have gone from: Schiff, Comey, SuperFatShitPants, Mueller, yada-unto-barf Running the Show

To: Where We Are Right Now, With DS Losing Ground By The Minute, With No Place To Hide
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be easy to compile an astonishing list of PERMANENT gains, but anyone who thinks on it (IQ not a problem) must come to the irrevocable conclusion that the people who claim to "have it all" (NOT us here!) really DO "have it all". (NOT us here!) <-- WE do not know enough to be able to claim the slightest ephemeral "advisory" capacity to the complex Military operation. We can watch and admire.

It is this (Military) group that is successfully and brilliantly saving our Republic. It is a massive job. The CCP really had almost won. This group is working to a plan that will save HUMANITY.

It is huge and complex. It does not include us in the plan as confidants. It cannot. Any general that informs his deadly enemy of every move he is going to make, and what information he has... is a fool.

Meanwhile, in the back seat:

AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet ?AreWeThereYet?
AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet? AreWeThereYet ?AreWeThereYet?
Bless you Unca! You'd think it was like pulling teeth to actually read and study the drops!

Screenshot_20210716-223725~3.png
Screenshot_20210716-222659~3.png
Screenshot_20210716-222713~3.png

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
LMK when. few million rise up to throw out the SOS and corrupt politicians that conspired to rig the election. I'll be more than happy to join and support them.
However, if we are going to wait on the "rule of law" to solve our problems, well, we have a long wait ahead of us. They have judges, DOJ, FBI and the DNC with 100's of millions at their disposal.
Our team yelling and screaming about a rigged election and their team saying, go ahead prove it. As we get closer to proving it they say ok see ya in our corrupt courts with our bought and paid for judges.

Meanwhile the left unleashes everything they can to destroy this country. The lockdowns will return which will shut down most if not all the audits or at least slow them down to the point where it will take years to sift through all the data. This was the plan all along. They don't care that they got caught. They know already it's next to impossible to undo whats been done.
The inter webs are abuzz. The chimps are all yelping and jumping up and down about what they have seen. Sadly, anyone with 1/2 a brain has known all of this since election night. Especially if your a Trump supporter. Everyone saw the rallies on both sides. Trump was standing room only and Biden couldn't pay anyone enough money to attend.
In the end this is going to turn into another Q thing where nothing ever happens. The people disappointed that nothing happened and never fully realizing that it was always up to them to make it happen.
The left knows this game very well and are already 10 steps ahead. They are plotting for the next elections while everyone is focused on the last ones.
Their team is importing thousands to districts across the country in anticipation of stealing the next election. Once in place Biden will give them all amnesty and allow them to vote. Game over for the next election.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

PROSECUTOR PAUSED HUNTER BIDEN PROBE BEFORE ELECTION TO SHIELD JOE BIDEN FROM PUBLIC EMBARRASSMENT​

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LMK when. few million rise up to throw out the SOS and corrupt politicians that conspired to rig the election. I'll be more than happy to join and support them.
However, if we are going to wait on the "rule of law" to solve our problems, well, we have a long wait ahead of us. They have judges, DOJ, FBI and the DNC with 100's of millions at their disposal.
Our team yelling and screaming about a rigged election and their team saying, go ahead prove it. As we get closer to proving it they say ok see ya in our corrupt courts with our bought and paid for judges.

Meanwhile the left unleashes everything they can to destroy this country. The lockdowns will return which will shut down most if not all the audits or at least slow them down to the point where it will take years to sift through all the data. This was the plan all along. They don't care that they got caught. They know already it's next to impossible to undo whats been done.
The inter webs are abuzz. The chimps are all yelping and jumping up and down about what they have seen. Sadly, anyone with 1/2 a brain has known all of this since election night. Especially if your a Trump supporter. Everyone saw the rallies on both sides. Trump was standing room only and Biden couldn't pay anyone enough money to attend.
In the end this is going to turn into another Q thing where nothing ever happens. The people disappointed that nothing happened and never fully realizing that it was always up to them to make it happen.
The left knows this game very well and are already 10 steps ahead. They are plotting for the next elections while everyone is focused on the last ones.
Their team is importing thousands to districts across the country in anticipation of stealing the next election. Once in place Biden will give them all amnesty and allow them to vote. Game over for the next election.

Oops. after thr election fraud is proven we drag those involved and corrupt/bribed judges off to jail. Then install a few decent people and call them a judge.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah. If you can’t stand the heat get out of . . . you know . . the thing . .
...the sun?
...here?
...dodge?
. .that ugly wool sweater?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Michigan Senate Repeals Emergency Powers Law, Whitmer Unable to Veto
by Steven Ahle - July 17, 2021

The Michigan State Senate took away Gretchen Whitmer’s emergency powers in a 20 to 15 vote on Friday. It now goes to the lower house where it will pass easily and cannot be vetoed by Whitmer.

Opposition to Whitmer got 340,000 valid signatures on a petition that allows just the legislature to have the final word on the matter. The power to declare an emergency now belongs to the legislature.

The petition was circulated by UnlockMichigan. The first attempt in April was voted down by the Board of State Canvassers in a 2 to 2 tie. This time they passed it by a 3 to 0 vote. That sent it to the Senate and now on to the House.

The petition aimed at the 1945 Emergency Powers Act that allowed Whitmer to destroy the state’s economy and during which she used the full power of the state to persecute anyone who would not play her game.

State Sen. Tom Barrett, a Republican, told colleagues:

“This initiative represents a people’s veto of this governor and the unlimited power that she’s tried to claim during this pandemic.”​

State Sen. Mallory McMorrow said:

“But when an emergency faces our state, we don’t have the luxury of time. That is what this legislature of the past put into place. And I could not in good conscience support or measure to remove those powers and put future residents at risk if the executive of the state does not have the ability to act quickly.”​

Once it passes in the House, it will stay in effect for 28 days and then would once again need approval from both houses of the legislature.

From The Epoch Times:

The vote on Thursday came after a series of developments, including a ruling by the Michigan Supreme Court that the emergency powers law was unconstitutional. The court later ordered the Board of State Canvassers to certify the petition after the board deadlocked along party lines, with Republicans voting for and Democrats against, in April.​
Unlock Michigan, meanwhile, received approval this week for a new petition that would limit emergency powers for the Michigan Department of Health. Unlock Michigan spokesperson Fred Wzolek told The Epoch Times that the petition was “another step to keep Whitmer from ruling by decree on her own.”​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

MAJOR election court hearing Monday in Georgia you need to know about​

July 16, 2021 by DC
Atlanta
There's a potential nuke of a case in Georgia on Monday at 13:30 regarding the Georgia Senate runoff from January 5th that has a very good chance to flip the Senate back to the GOP. I'm trying not to use click-baity words in titles, so you tell me if this is a possible "nuke":

This one is different because it involves the Georgia Senators and not President Trump. If it moves forward, clowns Stacey Abrams and RINO rat Raffensperger would be deposed, and best of all, the judge has the authority to call for a new senate election, shifting control back to the GOP.
"But DC, it will get stuffed by some Soros-owned deep-state judge! Nothing ever happens and we're all gonna' lose!!".
No. The judge is the same one who's been handing out court wins in our favor like candy to Garland Favorito: Judge Brian Amero.
According to The Justice Society founder Mike Daugherty, who filed the lawsuit, he says they have several advantages.
The main advantage is this is a State of Georgia case regarding Georgia law specifically. It's not about Trump, the presidential election, and nothing federal. He says this makes it much easier to argue.
He says the case is simple: election laws were broken, therefore the January 5th runoff election was illegal.
Daugherty says the main objective for Monday is to survive motion to dismiss. He doesn't couch his words: "If we survive motion to dismiss, the Senate flips back to red".
He says the ground paved by Favorito is a big benefit to the case, because they're stocked to the brim with evidence, and if they make it to discovery, it's game over.
In the end, Judge Amero has the authority to call for a new election. Even better, there's recent Georgia precedent for a judge to order a new election.
Here's the interview with Mike Daugherty on John Fredericks' show (starts at 25:43):

VIDEO ON RUMBLE GO TO LINK.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score