• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
let's see...approx February 2023, about the time Kamala takes the reigns...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
here's a quote from the article:
""Elections are the cornerstone of our democratic nation. We must do everything in our power to protect the integrity of the electorate process and to ensure that elections are free and fair," District Attorney George Gascon said in a statement Friday. "The people of Los Angeles County expect and deserve a government that is free of political corruption at every level.""

why am i not convinced this is anything more than a "See, We Did Our Part"

bs....not buying it

and others see this, right?
not even educated enough to write "electorAL process"... though this "elected official" has been "through the process" at least ONCE...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not even educated enough to write "electorAL process"...
and he's a DA, most likely aided by Soros

such paid disinformation continues to be hammered into our collective conscious' and people continue to believe

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
""Elections are the cornerstone of our democratic nation.
I'd like them to call it a Republican form of government to get that D taste out of our mouth.
why am i not convinced this is anything more than a "See, We Did Our Part"
Goes hand in hand with the "Mistakes were made. We'll try to do better next time." excuses.

So tired of 'mistakes' when it's obvious they're incompetent from the gitgo. Used to be they'd count the votes by hand, but gosh that's really hard work...!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like them to call it a Republican form of government to get that D taste out of our mouth.

Goes hand in hand with the "Mistakes were made. We'll try to do better next time." excuses.

So tired of 'mistakes' when it's obvious they're incompetent from the gitgo. Used to be they'd count the votes by hand, but gosh that's really hard work...!
We NEED CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS! (so it looks important, but nothing will change)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
China want's Afghanistan's minerals....

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 10.41.41 PM.png

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
China want's Afghanistan's minerals....

View attachment 221526

I don't know about the "maricopa vs war" part... but you hit the nail on the head with China getting Afghanistan's minerals, one of the greatest untapped amounts of reserves in the world...
... but I don't know what the "regular Taliban on the ground" would think about China's Uighur policies... According to the "documentary interview" posted in the "taliban thread", they don't hold up for "corruption & sin at any level of their organization - sharia for all"....

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-2002.jpg

PRt-2003.jpg

PRt-2004.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-2013.jpg

PRt-2014.jpg

In spite of the sensational title, the video is good and worth watching:

Dr. David Clements LIVE! Bad Actors EXPOSED, Coup Attempt REAL, All Lies REVEALED! (24 min 15 sec):
Published August 16, 2021 by Stew Peters Show​

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Get rid of all electronic voting machines (step 1).

KGt-1324.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
she's coming earlier than that, and the rest of the country if f'cked with her in the WH.
i'm calculating in the time she can serve, how to get the most from her and if she serves less than two years of joe's time, (jan 2021 + 2 years, jan / feb 2023) she can be elected to the position two times, if she serves more than two years, she can only be elected once

i learned about that somewhere around here...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'm calculating in the time she can serve, how to get the most from her and if she serves less than two years of joe's time, (jan 2021 + 2 years, jan / feb 2023) she can be elected to the position two times, if she serves more than two years, she can only be elected once

i learned about that somewhere around here...
That's their plan then. The first "woman president" is going to be the most unpopular president ever. People hate her...even in the Dem party.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's their plan then. The first "woman president" is going to be the most unpopular president ever. People hate her...even in the Dem party.
as long as people are paid to like her, she'll be liked

one day, if she doesn't obey, she'll possibly be hit by a bus...and no one will care

eh

but what concerns me are her fangs and claws, she's not just a bitch, she feels no pain, no shame, no remorse, no justice, the perfect politician, just like AOC except this one's brighter than that dim bulb, makes her more dangerous towards us

they're changing people in positions who'll probably push against us harder, i'm suggesting they're not going to hold back any longer...

but if they have to sacrifice any timeline such as i've kinda described, i'll be certain that act will be an act of 'desperation', they'll be premature and that could be their Achilles heel, idk, it could be a turn on a dime thing the world gets or it could slide all to hell in a matter of minutes...idk

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ya think????? The Q thread is awash in these type of video celebrities droning the same crap over and over.

It's as bad as the mainstream media need for your attention.

Find a bias, play to it and $$$$$$$ follow.

It is everywhere!

Soon we will believe nothing.

Science is exploding in its own face...

The whole damn thing is suffering from attention whores and information over load.

Is the truth out there, yes, dare you to find it!

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

It's a rich irony that she would be the one to make it. What a commentary on the system!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'm finding, more and more, they're actually telling us the truth, but with their spin on it

that book about how they stole the election, er, prevented a tyrant from being president a second time...that one

joes speech today had truths in it but many were spun to fit his narrative to us, towards his telling us how it is and how we're to think of it...

he told us who's to blame, without naming names...his truths, we heard his truths, which contain many truths, just not as they're explaining them to us...

it's psychopathic double speak, they can't get away without telling the truth then they twist it, spin it, wash it, serve it up, change their minds, drop it altogether, then bring it back out with 'new legs', a new twist and a new title in a few months time...no one remembers

but i do...

and now, imagine how we're all to act, react, spin and unspin and describe and undescribe, then yell and angrily call each other names as we attempt to describe what just hit us...truths with no truths leaves about anyone vulnerable to questions that now have no available answers because they never did, we finished the rest of the story...for them

backed into a corner, etc...we divide each other because we were taught to...it's a mess

Reactions: Zed

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just wondering whether Joe, Kamala & Nancy could go over to Kabul right now, since they are such fine politicians and diplomats and negotiators...

Naw, they're cowards to the core.

Btw, who happens to be next in line for the chain of command?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i'm finding, more and more, they're actually telling us the truth, but with their spin on it

that book about how they stole the election, er, prevented a tyrant from being president a second time...that one

joes speech today had truths in it but many were spun to fit his narrative to us, towards his telling us how it is and how we're to think of it...

he told us who's to blame, without naming names...his truths, we heard his truths, which contain many truths, just not as they're explaining them to us...

it's psychopathic double speak, they can't get away without telling the truth then they twist it, spin it, wash it, serve it up, change their minds, drop it altogether, then bring it back out with 'new legs', a new twist and a new title in a few months time...no one remembers

but i do...

and now, imagine how we're all to act, react, spin and unspin and describe and undescribe, then yell and angrily call each other names as we attempt to describe what just hit us...truths with no truths leaves about anyone vulnerable to questions that now have no available answers because they never did, we finished the rest of the story...for them

backed into a corner, etc...we divide each other because we were taught to...it's a mess
Right out of the Bolshevik playbook

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-0956.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1629234725097.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

13 Wisconsin GOP County Executive Committees and Frederick Douglas Society Now Sign On to Support Full Forensic Audit​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 17, 2021 at 3:10pm
wisconsin-wi-counties.jpg

Here is an update from our friends in Wisconsin–
The Wisconsin Full Forensic Cyber Audit Ad-hoc Committee is pleased to announce an additional 4 County GOP Executive Committees in Clark, Langlade and LaFayette Counties have signed on to fully support the full forensic cyber audit in Wisconsin.
This brings the total to 13 (see attached map) with another 16 counties on-deck and 43 in-the-hole.

The Ad-hoc is also pleased to announce the Frederick Douglass Society of Wisconsin (see attached) has now joined the growing effort to get to the bottom of election fraud and to make sure it never happens again in Wisconsin for all voters of all political party affiliations.
TRENDING: Taliban Tells Joe Biden to Withdraw All US Troops from Afghanistan by September 11 - The 20th Anniversary of the 9-11 Attacks
With 29 out of 72 County GOP Executive Committees all in or nearly all in, the extremely high standard of getting all 72 counties in the fold supporting the full forensic cyber audit by Friday, August 20th, appears to be well within reach.
Jefferson E. Davis
Spokesperson
Ad-hoc Committee Wisconsin Full Forensic Cyber Audit
262-470-****
Here is the recent release from the Wisconsin Frederick Douglas Society.
frederick-douglas-society-wisconsin.jpg

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It's as bad as the mainstream media need for your attention.

Find a bias, play to it and $$$$$$$ follow.

It is everywhere!

Soon we will believe nothing.

Science is exploding in its own face...

The whole damn thing is suffering from attention whores and information over load.

Their pseudoscience is exploding in its own face. Real science hasn't died, the criminals have buried it just deep enough to appear as though it has.

Zed

Argent
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Real science hasn't died, the criminals have buried it just deep enough to appear as though it has.

That's the issue, the public doesn't understand what to trust anymore so that will impact funding. Anything a government funds will be seen as political. Brilliant way to destroy its impact... so yeah it is happening but will it survive its image problem? L@@k the vaccine issue!

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Reports: Ariz. Auditors To Release Findings On Election Fraud

The team of forensic auditors in Arizona are set to release their preliminary report on fraud in the 2020 election next week. According to reports Sunday, state auditors will release their early findings the week of August 22.

The preliminary report is expected to show data and election discrepancies found in Maricopa County that they have analyzed to date. Meanwhile, auditors have yet to examine internet routers and voting machines under subpoenas by the state Senate.
Republican state Sen. Wendy Rogers said other states can now use Arizona’s experience to conduct their own audits.

“The media is beside itself because they won’t communicate the truth of the excruciating detail to which this analysis was done,” she stated. “2.1 million ballots…this is a package-able effort, this is a transportable, usable again in other states project that you can take.”

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is now expected to enforce the subpoenas to acquire the routers, voting machines and other evidence from the Maricopa Board of Supervisors and Dominion Voting Systems.

https://www.oann.com/reports-ariz-auditors-to-release-findings-on-election-fraud/

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
In Tarrant County, Texas, Republicans won everything except the top slot? Joe Biden who didn't campaign beat Trump who worked his ass off? Sure. And pigs fly. AUDIT TEXAS!!

SKt-0974.jpg

Here's a larger version of the graphic:

TheHellYouSay.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Georgia Board To Review Fulton County Elections, Considers Takeover​

Photo of Ian Cheong
Ian Cheong
August 19, 2021

Donald-Trump-Georgia-Kemp-780x470.jpg

AP Photo/John Bazemore

OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion

Fulton County, Georgia’s most populous county, and seat of Democratic power in the state is under review for a possible, eventual takeover of its elections by Georgia’s State Election Board.

The move has commenced under a process outlined in Georgia’s sweeping new voting law, which was recently passed, according to Fox News.

On Wednesday, the State Election Board voted unanimously to approve a bipartisan three-person review panel to investigate Fulton County, which includes most of the city of Atlanta and makes up around 11 percent of the state’s electorate.

The county has been subject to criticism from Republican lawmakers who have scrutinized its voting practices after President Trump and his allies made as-yet-to-be-unproven claims that widespread fraud in Fulton county contributed to his narrow defeat in the US 2020 election.

Efforts by the Trump campaign persist despite pushback from Democrats, who reject his accusations.

In July, Republican lawmakers asked the state board to appoint a performance review panel to investigate Fulton’s handling of elections, setting off the process that would enable the Republican-controlled state board to replace Fulton County’s board of registration and elections with an administrator of the board’s choosing.

As detailed by Fox News, Fulton County accounts for around 11 percent of Georgia’s voting electorate. President Biden officially won nearly 73 percent of votes cast in last year’s election.

U.S. Census data shows the county is made up of almost equal parts white and black residents followed by Asians. The county is 45.5 percent white, 44.5 percent black, and 7.6 percent Asian.

Sara Tindall Ghazal, the solitary Democrat on the State Election Board, said that the board is required by law to appoint a panel after reaching the lawmakers’ request.

She made her comments before voting to approve the review panel. She added that she expects the board to be under “tremendous political pressure on both sides.”

“The narrative driving this pressure has been influenced by disinformation surrounding the November 2020 election, but the fact remains that Fulton County voters have reported numerous problems for far longer than November 2020, particularly surrounding registration and absentee ballots,” Ghazal said. “I urge Fulton County to review this performance review board as an opportunity to have fresh eyes on their systems and procedures and identify areas of improvement.”

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
It's moving too slow guys...it really is! The damage being done by the illegitimate government now in place is massive and continues to grow each day! I love the direction its going but if it goes for much longer without a breakthrough we may not have a country left to save

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 5.18.16 PM.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's moving too slow guys...it really is! The damage being done by the illegitimate government now in place is massive and continues to grow each day! I love the direction its going but if it goes for much longer without a breakthrough we may not have a country left to save
One side of my brain agrees 100%. The other side is listening to people waking up, pissed fighting back and thinks things are coming to a head.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
One side of my brain agrees 100%. The other side is listening to people waking up, pissed fighting back and thinks things are coming to a head.
Ha, I feel the same way. How I look at each day almost comes down to who’s post I see first in the morning, Unca Walt’s or The Shootist’s. I feel like the latter is probably correct, but I desperately want the former to be spot on.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
RNC CYA-ing their previous denial of election fraud....

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 9.12.55 PM.png