• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
View attachment 223207

If you have Telegram, you can download the PDF. If you don't have Telegram, here's a jpg version:

View attachment 223208
SKt-1133.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-1134.jpg

SKt-1135.jpg

SKt-1136.jpg

SKt-1136b.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it would be one thing if i were out there saying: we need to investigate, you guys need to be patient, and i talked about dates regarding this and another date regarding that...

Oh Wait: just because i gave dates doesn't mean i was going to do something.....

however:

it's an entirely different thing to be called out when i'm too poor to even purchase a ticket to travel to DC - 'if you ca do better...'

pretty chicken shit if you ask me....passive aggressive doesn't look good on Seth

i've given a suggestion: Arrest Someone

it'll be good for our collective souls

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
it would be one thing if i were out there saying: we need to investigate, you guys need to be patient, and i talked about dates regarding this and another date regarding that...

Oh Wait: just because i gave dates doesn't mean i was going to do something.....

however:

it's an entirely different thing to be called out when i'm too poor to even purchase a ticket to travel to DC - 'if you ca do better...'

pretty chicken shit if you ask me....passive aggressive doesn't look good on Seth

Chicken shit? LOL!

Seth isn't telling you to go to DC. He's telling you to get involved in your local precinct. The area where you know people.

Oh wait, you probably already know that.

Carry on.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

however:

If he could arrest someone then so could you, so who'd you pick up?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Doesn't look good on anyone. So don't be chick shit yourself... use your Telegram account and tell Seth what your ideas/solutions are.
Oh, you don't have a Telegram account? They are free so there's no excuse there.

SKt-1137.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Doesn't look good on anyone. So don't be chick shit yourself... use your Telegram account and tell Seth what your ideas/solutions are.
Oh, you don't have a Telegram account? They are free so there's no excuse there.

View attachment 223326
so you attack me...Thanks

shows nothing about positive character, you know that...

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If he could arrest someone then so could you, so who'd you pick up?
and you did it toooooooo

you just don't want to see yourselves in the mirror.......

Hillary, how about that?

Soros, i'm certain he would be easier, there are more countries against him you could call in with reserves...

Look, the reflection isn't what you want it to look like, not from the outside

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Chicken shit? LOL!

Seth isn't telling you to go to DC. He's telling you to get involved in your local precinct. The area where you know people.

Oh wait, you probably already know that.

Carry on.
and here we go again

to be contrary is certainly tiring to an average guy like me

all these hoops you people have built for me...

i hope some will be entertained by their own follies

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
follow logic...not someone elses narrative

nothing but pied pipers until grandma is dead...then it'll end up being my fault because i just didn't 'get it'

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
might as well call me deplorable, racist, whatever

the reflection is terrible gentlemen

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
so you attack me...Thanks

shows nothing about positive character, you know that...
LOL! Sorry you feel attacked.
You are the one who thought Seth was talking specifically to you. Then you started with the chicken shit talk.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
might as well call me deplorable, racist, whatever

the reflection is terrible gentlemen
I think you overreact when people don't agree with your posts.
I am not calling you, or anyone else, any names.
I just suggested you tell Seth how you feel if you think he's doing it all wrong.
He's ready to hear solutions. Go for it. Give him hell.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
LOL! Sorry you feel attacked.
You are the one who thought Seth was talking specifically to you. Then you started with the chicken shit talk.
LOL

no, you're not sorry, at all, forget that

why should you be? as if i mistook you then you attack me again . . . "Gee, Seth Talks To Me"

you really need to understand what i'm trying to lay out here Bro

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think you overreact when people don't agree with your posts.
I am not calling you, or anyone else, any names.
I just suggested you tell Seth how you feel if you think he's doing it all wrong.
He's ready to hear solutions. Go for it. Give him hell.
i'm simply picking up on a pattern this AM...talking out of both sides of ones mouth

but don't worry, i can get afflicted from it also, i was for over 30 years.....

and guys, it's not an attack on anyone here, i took the shots, so ... not a big deal, i'm not pissed, i'm making a point

as i'm telling you all, there's some hypocrisy happening that no one is picking up on

except me i guess

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
you really need to understand what i'm trying to lay out here Bro

Whatever makes you feel better.
This is my last post regarding the above. I will let you have the last word.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and....

passive aggressive

LOL

you too bro

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
o.k.

let me try this once more...

it's impossible to have an honest .gov when they're all lying to us
it's impossible to have an honest military when they're leaving people behind
it's impossible to have an honest monetary system when it's all based upon debt
it's impossible to have a free country that has more rules than some tin-pot dictator has imposed somewhere else
it's impossible to have so much when it's all been misused

yet the intensity of belief is so incredible, it's more ingrained than many peoples belief in God is......

and even at that, how can anyone have a god when they're all so . . .

controlled, they were all given to us, we were told how to believe, we've even been taught how to argue, especially amongst yourselves

and the intensity of belief, in man, is so incredible, it's more ingrained than many peoples knowledge of survival is...

and one guy...i fk with one guy

oh, but wait, he's the New God

dictating new rules and giving us new reasons it all sucks

perhaps if we wait, maybe it'll just all suck and everyone will simply agree with that point

what a fabulous day that will be

:summer:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
then some here can say: See, I told you so, if you had just simply believed...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LDt-0653.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. I didn't know who they were referring to when they said some heads were butting. I just finished listening to this audio by Jovan Hutton Pulitzer. I know at least two of the people now. LOL!

Now I'm wondering if Dr. Frank is a deep state distractor. And did he fool Mike Lindell or is Mike Lindell in on it? [edit, in another audio, Jovan spoke highly of Lindell saying he put his money where his mouth was; so I guess Frank just fooled Lindell; ???]

There is no love lost between Mr. Pulitzer and Mr. Frank.

FRANKly all the misdirection about Audits MUST STOP or We Will Lose America! The Cold Hard Truth! (98 min 49 sec):​

Dr. Frank = no need for full forensic audits, just canvass.
Jovan H. Pulitzer = a full forensic audit includes canvassing. But more importantly, it stops the clock so they can't shred the ballots after the 2-year time period has passed.

Things that make you go "Hmmm...."

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
More at link.

U.S. Marine Lt. Col. ‘relieved of duty’ after emotional rebuke of Generals Milley and Austin…​

Posted by Kane on August 27, 2021 6:59 pm

Marine LT Col Says "Follow Me And We Will Bring The Whole F****** System Down" (9 min 59 sec):

Published on Aug 29, 2021 by FUNKER530 - Veteran Community & Combat Footage​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Marine LT Col Says "Follow Me And We Will Bring The Whole F****** System Down" (9 min 59 sec):

Published on Aug 29, 2021 by FUNKER530 - Veteran Community & Combat Footage​
To be clear; I don't want any donations or gofundme pages...but you can send donations to my WIFE's paypal

Really SS? You continued to listen after that part? I thought you much more savey than that sir!

I sense controlled opposition at play here!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To be clear; I don't want any donations or gofundme pages...but you can send donations to my WIFE's paypal

Really SS? You continued to listen after that part? I thought you much more savey than that sir!

I sense controlled opposition at play here!
LOL! I posted a YouTube video. That doesn't mean I believe it. I was actually wondering if the dude was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder or something. I guess for your sake I should have included a disclaimer like I see on Twitter: retweeting doesn't equal endorsement. Or in this case, just because someone posts a YouTube video doesn't mean they are endorsing it. But then people who are on the Internet all the time should already know that.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
LOL! I posted a YouTube video. That doesn't mean I believe it. I was actually wondering if the dude was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder or something. I guess for your sake I should have included a disclaimer like I see on Twitter: retweeting doesn't equal endorsement. Or in this case, just because someone posts a YouTube video doesn't mean they are endorsing it. But then people who are on the Internet all the time should already know that.
Alright alright...! :rotf:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The solution is the same as it has always been. There I only 1 solution. Deep down you all know it too. This isn't the right versus the left. Both sides are actually very close on most issues. Wee all know who the enemy is. (Hint) They just left the Taliban 85 billion in new weapons. And this same "They" have laws against us to watch every dollar that moves in and out of our accounts to make sure we aren't funding terrorists. Yet they don't live by the same laws.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

43,000 Absentee Ballot Votes Counted in DeKalb County 2020 Election Violated Chain of Custody Rule​

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Jovan H. Pulitzer = a full forensic audit includes canvassing. But more importantly, it stops the clock so they can't shred the ballots after the 2-year time period has passed.
They already shredded the ballots and reset the machines with zero fear of prosecution.

We are being gaslighted.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
But then people who are on the Internet all the time should already know that.
generally, people posting in forums, do so to invite conversation

to me, it makes zero sense to post anything without adding personal comment somewhere inside the original post while existing inside of a personal forum where friends who are interested in joining in the conversation, exist all around, fingers poised, ready to respond....but respond to what exactly

that is considered to be cheesy iyam...like setting a trap

i have a friend who acts exactly that way...

:summer:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seth Keshel: "Very Clear" Trump "Plans to Mount a Challenge to Election" (16 min 26 sec):

Published August 29, 2021 by Stew Peters Show​

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Stew’s heart is the right place but I find him a carnival barker. He’s always saying things I wish were true but prone to exaggeration and unprovable assertions (in my opinion)

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
attempting to use the courts to overthrow an elected official?

Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters is an ELECTED OFFICIAL
Jena Griswold is trying to use the courts to overthrow a lawful election.

MESA COUNTY, Colo. (A) — Colorado’s Secretary of State has filed a lawsuit to remove a rural county’s election clerk who is accused of allowing a security breach of the county’s voting equipment which is currently being investigated by the FBI.

The lawsuit filed Monday in Mesa County district court by Secretary of State Jena Griswold seeks to formally remove Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters as the designated election official and replace her with former Secretary of State Wayne Williams.

Griswold says Peters allowed a non-employee into a software update of election equipment and images of the voting machine’s software were obtained by conspiracy theorists and posted on far-right blogs.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. I didn't know who they were referring to when they said some heads were butting. I just finished listening to this audio by Jovan Hutton Pulitzer. I know at least two of the people now. LOL!

Now I'm wondering if Dr. Frank is a deep state distractor. And did he fool Mike Lindell or is Mike Lindell in on it? [edit, in another audio, Jovan spoke highly of Lindell saying he put his money where his mouth was; so I guess Frank just fooled Lindell; ???]

There is no love lost between Mr. Pulitzer and Mr. Frank.

FRANKly all the misdirection about Audits MUST STOP or We Will Lose America! The Cold Hard Truth! (98 min 49 sec):​

Things that make you go "Hmmm...."

First there has been no canvassing done for Az yet so that is not necessarily part of a forensic audit. It's also really not necessary to do an audit in every single county and I think this is where Dr. Frank is coming from. He knows the algo used in each state. A few counties to prove the fraud is all you really need.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
First there has been no canvassing done for Az yet so that is not necessarily part of a forensic audit. It's also really not necessary to do an audit in every single county and I think this is where Dr. Frank is coming from. He knows the algo used in each state. A few counties to prove the fraud is all you really need.
Obviously it's a shame that personalities are striking out at each other. Jovan Hutton Pulitzer has blasted Dr. Frank. Dr. Frank has called Pulitzer stupid. Neither one look good doing it.

I liked Dr. Frank in the videos I've watched. I also liked videos of Jovan Hutton Pulitzer that I've watched. Both are extremely talented people.

Did Dr. Frank take Bobby Piton's work as his own? Does he really charge speaking fees when the others do not? I have no idea.
However, if he caused forensic audits to stop in a couple of the swing states that looked like they were going to do them, that is bad. What was his motive for it?

I don't think full, forensic audits are required in every state either. But Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia could sure use them.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We've seen how long it has taken to audit just Az. Shoot it will be after the next election to get even the worst states audited at this rate. And what is the point? We already have the final numbers, know how it was changed and can prove it. A few spot checks/audits to show that our data is correct and we are good to go.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
We've seen how long it has taken to audit just Az. Shoot it will be after the next election to get even the worst states audited at this rate. And what is the point? We already have the final numbers, know how it was changed and can prove it. A few spot checks/audits to show that our data is correct and we are good to go.
Well, Arizona took so long because the County wouldn't allow the audit to use the buildings where the ballots were counted & kept... Forcing them to find an appropriate space, and securing supervised transportation of the ballot boxes.

If the other audits can take place where the ballots are kept, the process would be much quicker.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, Arizona took so long because the County wouldn't allow the audit to use the buildings where the ballots were counted & kept... Forcing them to find an appropriate space, and securing supervised transportation of the ballot boxes.

If the other audits can take place where the ballots are kept, the process would be much quicker.

And what kinda of pushback would you expect in the other states? We've already seen a lot. They will all push back to try and hide their sorry asses.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
And what kinda of pushback would you expect in the other states? We've already seen a lot. They will all push back to try and hide their sorry asses.
We'll see. The Senators backing the Audits may have learned something from Maricopa County - and might put measures in place to prevent most of the "obstruction"...

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
All that is needed is one paradigm-shattering audit. This will prove treason on a national scale.
Then let the Military gain access to the rest of the States.