• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SXt-5071.jpg

SXt-5071b.jpg

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
they'll just do it a different way...if it worked last time, you know which way everyone will be looking

just do it differently this time and then clog everything up again, for another two years......the judiciary isn't going anywhere

We will know by the Ides of September.

If Larry Elder is not the new Gubernator of Cali, then the event was rigged.

We will be voting in person.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We will know by the Ides of September.

If Larry Elder is not the new Gubernator of Cali, then the event was rigged.

We will be voting in person.
Good Luck!

i won't be voting at all, after what i just witnessed, i no longer believe in any of them and since it's their game, they're counting the cards, they're harvesting and cheating and all the like...

in the end, well get the tranny

it'll be like a little charade...the sheep go in, the pre-chosen come out...

change my mind, please, change my mind

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Good Luck!

i won't be voting at all, after what i just witnessed, i no longer believe in any of them and since it's their game, they're counting the cards, they're harvesting and cheating and all the like...

I joke with my wife that Kaitlyn will win, but I have met and interacted with the Californians who are voting for Larry Elder, and EVERY SINGLE one of them is a lover of good ol' fashioned American Liberty.

And I live in the proverbial belly of the beast; Silicon Valley.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I joke with my wife that Kaitlyn will win, but I have met and interacted with the Californians who are voting for Larry Elder, and EVERY SINGLE one of them is a lover of good ol' fashioned American Liberty.

And I live in the proverbial belly of the beast; Silicon Valley.
Brother AurumAg, believe me, i know Californians, i know many have voted conservative their entire lives

that's what got me thinking some decade or so back, why is it everything conservative is being trashed in this State...i now know why

it's not the people, it never has been

even the crazies who go out to other states, lay claim they're 'from california' are liars and most are actually born somewhere else, they bring their communism here because they're paid to come here, they entice the homeless etc...to come here...

sure there are some native born idiots, there are idiots everywhere but this place is a bastion, it's a training ground for corruption the likes of we'll never know

but, if they own it, it's their game

my rules are to violate what they expect me to do...

do no harm but don't participate in their game any longer, and tell everyone i can about what i'm doing and why

it does get people to stop and think, i see it in their faces, it's like a slap to the cheek yet the brain gets some candy to dissolve...

some people.....

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Good Luck!

Yep I see no point in voting this Nov for my governor election. Candidates all suck anyway or will end up sucking.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yep I see no point in voting this Nov for my governor election. Candidates all suck anyway or will end up sucking.
Write-in...
- Mickey Mouse
- Alfred E. Neuman

Make the poll workers waste their time counting it...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How come we keep reading about hell about to break loose but....it never really does?
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Yeah, been hearing that too.

Other things I hear that have still yet to materialize:

Release the Kracken
Audit results are coming in two more weeks
We're going to fix the election process (this is a laugh-er)
Where's FISA
Where's the Durham report
We have it all! (where? when?)
The military is in charge
a couple of hundred thousand sealed indictments (still pretty much sealed)
"because you'd be in jail"
Nothing can stop what's coming.
....and there are dozens more where these came from

Justice is a myth my friend. We'll wait until we all are old and grey while the undermining of what's left of America continues but justice will is elusive and always outside of our reach. It's good to hope but be careful you don't lose sight of the reality that our hope could remain unfulfilled and we're left naked and vulnerable. Be prepared for the worst as I do believe that's a very real possibility!

There's only one way we fix this IMHO!

1631018216492.png

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i can see blm down there in the corner somewhere.....:picture perfect:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There are some FBI guys that will help you instigate this.....

:rotf:
Who said anything about instigating anything? The goal is to remove the illegitimate government currently in control of the country!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A long but interesting interview with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer.

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer - EXPOSING FRAUD and Restoring FAITH in Elections (1:56:17)

Published April 9, 2021 by The Professor's Record with David K. Clements​

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
we're at one week and counting...

snicker...i've not counted for quite some time

and i never knew

...and i still don't officially know as no one official has admitted to any of it

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
so, tell us, what's that thing worth these days?

oops

USN ALERT, USN ALERT!

Au-myn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well, it appears to be valued in the $335 + range.

AntiqueMoney.com

United States Currency Price Guide​

Denomination:

Series:

Denom.TypeSeriesSignaturesDistrictSealVery GoodFine VFUncirc.Uncirc. Star Note
$100United States Note1966Granahan-Fowlern/aRed$110$120$335$1,450

Our free United States paper money value estimator is meant only to be a general reference for commonly encountered United States notes and is no way meant to be an exhaustive currency price guide. Like many collectibles, there are many particulars that can have a significant effect on value of old paper money. Physical appearance and characteristics play an extremely important role when determining collectible value. We've attempted to show a sampling of approximate values such as you might find on eBay or other auction sites. However, when buying or selling any collectible currency we advise you research carefully, consult an expert or paper money professional, and do not rely solely on this guide. No guarantee is made as to its accuracy. Please note papermoneyguide.com does not buy or sell currency.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
yikes...talk about some Value

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Results of the 2020 Maricopa County election canvas.
173,000 missing votes.
96,000 ghost votes.

This is not the Maricopa County audit report. It is an independent report detailing the results of a canvas conducted by Liz Harris and a group of volunteers.

If you would like a canvas in your state, go to this website.

crimeofthecentury2020.com

What happened in the 2020 Election?

What happened in the 2020 Election? - Crime of the Century

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 9.10.47 AM.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
no one in the Media is talking out loud about the Ca Recall and any election integrity issues that may exist...

that must mean it's o.k. to go out and participate again, maybe i'll change my mind

pffffttttt

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Results of the 2020 Maricopa County election canvas.
173,000 missing votes.
96,000 ghost votes.
IMO the reporting of this canvass undermines its credibility, and nothing is "confirmed" by it. The specific numbers of 173,104 lost votes and 96,389 are projections from 4,570 respondents. The report discloses this, but not disclosing it in the report's title which is parroted by conservative news outlets is the same sort of misinformation dissemination that the MSM routinely uses. The projections are good reason to suspect election fraud, but they are not hard numbers or any sort of proof. I wish conservative outlets would be above this.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
IMO the reporting of this canvass undermines its credibility, and nothing is "confirmed" by it. The specific numbers of 173,104 lost votes and 96,389 are projections from 4,570 respondents. The report discloses this, but not disclosing it in the report's title which is parroted by conservative news outlets is the same sort of misinformation dissemination that the MSM routinely uses. The projections are good reason to suspect election fraud, but they are not hard numbers or any sort of proof. I wish conservative outlets would be above this.
Precisely, it's fluff where, at the least, an actual audit result was desired. It's nothing!

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What we “need” Wendy is the results of the ballet audit. Right now. Cause if I hear about another BS delay, like our IT guys (the cyber ningas) all have COVID so let’s wait till they all get better so they can finish their report, then it will just confirm what most have already figured out. Which is the physical ballet count came up with nothing.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Episode 1,244 – Canvassing is Coming to all 50 States (48 min 22 sec):

Published September 8, 2021 by Bannons War Room​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What we “need” Wendy is the results of the ballet audit. Right now. Cause if I hear about another BS delay, like our IT guys (the cyber ningas) all have COVID so let’s wait till they all get better so they can finish their report, then it will just confirm what most have already figured out. Which is the physical ballet count came up with nothing.

Clearly they slow played the audit. A hell of a lot of things they are coordinating together.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Chris Wallace Says He Deliberately Kept Election Deniers Off His Show Because ‘I Don’t, Frankly, Wanna Hear Their Crap’​

Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace says he has purposefully kept certain people off of his show because he’s not interested in their 2020 election denialism “crap.”

Wallace joined Stephen Colbert Wednesday night on The Late Show to promote Countdown Bin Laden, his new book on the backstory of the mission that took out terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden. During the conversation, Colbert asked Wallace if he had any reservations about having people on his show who falsely claim the 2020 election was “stolen.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Chris Wallace Says He Deliberately Kept Election Deniers Off His Show Because ‘I Don’t, Frankly, Wanna Hear Their Crap’​

Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace says he has purposefully kept certain people off of his show because he’s not interested in their 2020 election denialism “crap.”

Wallace joined Stephen Colbert Wednesday night on The Late Show to promote Countdown Bin Laden, his new book on the backstory of the mission that took out terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden. During the conversation, Colbert asked Wallace if he had any reservations about having people on his show who falsely claim the 2020 election was “stolen.”

Seeing the face of either one of these clowns sickens me

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631201294283.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

so...someone describe to me how this Ends?

and since the conservatives always have to be 100% you'd better not fk it up...so, how do we get these people to stop lying?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
so...someone describe to me how this Ends?

and since the conservatives always have to be 100% you'd better not fk it up...so, how do we get these people to stop lying?

We need to go to websites that are fair - I recommend realclearpolitics.com. Bevin ensures he publishes both sides or the argument. He personally leans conservative but doesn’t let it affect content

Every MSM should be ignored or ridiculed abs we need to help our circle of friend do the same

Opt out of their nonsense to the greatest extent possible

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
We need to go to websites that are fair - I recommend realclearpolitics.com. Bevin ensures he publishes both sides or the argument. He personally leans conservative but doesn’t let it affect content

Every MSM should be ignored or ridiculed abs we need to help our circle of friend do the same

Opt out of their nonsense to the greatest extent possible
Websites are controlled, censored and and removed by the same people who control the government, the media and the central banks. I don't think that's going to work too well

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Websites are controlled, censored and and removed by the same people who control the government, the media and the central banks. I don't think that's going to work too well
i agree

but The Truth Is Out There

somewhere, and i'll keep looking

:green tea: