• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
realclearpolitics.com
and i'm going to look at this place in a bit...i've already pulled up their site, so far, no demands to 'accept their tracking services', er, i mean "to Accept Cookies"

that's a bit of fresh air immediately

:2 thumbs up:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
here's an example:
(link)

and not a single word about anything being stolen in 2020

i can't reconcile that to anything i know...if the first step is wrong, all the rest will be too

thanks, but no...

not my cup of coffee or bottle of beer or ?

seriously, i read 10,000 words about 'how we used to be' and then that's applied to 'where we currently are', and I notice, at the end, all of the criminality is written out of the story, that's like poison to my eyes and sensibilities

where's the journalism? the journalists who possess 'the rest of the story' and they fill in all the existing blanks, they pull the story together...where the helll are they?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Dude, this is MSN you're quoting. What would you expect from them?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dude, this is MSN you're quoting. What would you expect from them?
i respect the people here, i'm not attacking anyone either, i'm just bouncing from the stories here and i come up with mud in my eyes

i know what i post here is respected too, and i ain't the only one who's skin just quivers at some of the stuff happening in real time

i'm only providing feedback...and some commentary

and no, i'd love to punch Walter Cronkite in the face but i'd have to unbury him first....

the bushes would do in his place but they got this cool spread near some nazi stronghold in south america somewhere, they're just going to take what's left of that wretched family and just fly away from it all

i'm digressing, damnit

Get Off My Lawn!

:summer:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Jules31415/status/1435706487360348163

*canvassed two precincts fully & large sections of precincts throughout the county. Interviewed more voters than 75% of towns/cities in America have residents. Sample falls within 95% scientific accuracy for extrapolations. (1/5)

Show more replies

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ

·

6h

299,493 IMPACTED VOTES = 1/7th of the 2.089mm total, and this is the low-end estimate.

CONCLUSION: ELECTION IN MARICOPA MUST BE DECERTIFIED (5/5)

Julia

@Jules31415

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
but it's Not Official, it's anecdotal

like 'exit polls' the night Trump Won...

we need the Factual, Certifiable Evidence....

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BREAKING! AZ Audit Released! 270,000 Fraudulent Votes! Maricopa County Canvass Initial Report Claims

https://rumble.com/vm8z51-breaking-az-audit-released-270000-fraudulent-votes-maricopa-county-canvass-.html

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
so, the time is Now?

that's a story of the Canvassing, not of the actual evidence that's being gathered by anyone with official jurisdiction

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that can't be entered as evidence alone, perhaps as 'supporting evidence', but there's no judge who'll allow that to stand on it's own...not today

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BREAKING! AZ Audit Released! 270,000 Fraudulent Votes! Maricopa County Canvass Initial Report Claims

https://rumble.com/vm8z51-breaking-az-audit-released-270000-fraudulent-votes-maricopa-county-canvass-.html
Need a better source.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
here's an example:
(link)

and not a single word about anything being stolen in 2020

i can't reconcile that to anything i know...if the first step is wrong, all the rest will be too

thanks, but no...

not my cup of coffee or bottle of beer or ?

seriously, i read 10,000 words about 'how we used to be' and then that's applied to 'where we currently are', and I notice, at the end, all of the criminality is written out of the story, that's like poison to my eyes and sensibilities

where's the journalism? the journalists who possess 'the rest of the story' and they fill in all the existing blanks, they pull the story together...where the helll are they?

It has hard left stories, just skip if you already know how insane they are. No one can read them all but it’s the too daily stories from both sides of the aisle. I pick what to read

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It has hard left stories, just skip if you already know how insane they are. No one can read them all but it’s the too daily stories from both sides of the aisle. I pick what to read
well, you do understand, i'm blaming you, it's all your fault

...now i feel vindicated

for what idk...

:rotf::computer:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Unless and until the official audit results are released this is just noise! I'm not at all sure that when the audit is released it won't just be more noise. We all fight and argue while we circle the drain. That sounds to me like we're being played by someone at some level.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Unless and until the official audit results are released this is just noise! I'm not at all sure that when the audit is released it won't just be more noise. We all fight and argue while we circle the drain. That sounds to me like we're being played by someone at some level.
Just wondering whether they're trying to ensure it doesn't get "swept under the rug", like "Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth" and "Pilots for 9/11 Truth"....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
i'm just bouncing from the stories here and i come up with mud in my eyes
Brainstorming... putting ideas out because things 'link up' in the strangest ways....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Brainstorming... putting ideas out because things 'link up' in the strangest ways....
anymore, it's the tid bits i find when bouncing around, those contain large pieces of truth, but they're difficult to find sometimes

i probably should start to wear goggles, protect my eyes

1631373738258.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Facts Most Pennsylvanians Don't Know:

On December 28th, 2020 a government contract was given to a company to the tune of $10M to rebuild our entire electronic voter roll database known as the SURE system.

Not long after that, the original company that was given the contract was bought out by another company called BPro.

An additional $3M was paid out to BPro.

Guess what state used BPro in the 2020 election?

ARIZONA

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

#TheMoreYouKnow #AuditTheVotePA #WeAreComing4You

https://t.me/auditthevotepa/876

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
so, does that mean that all the evidence in Pennsylvania has been erased?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
so, does that mean that all the evidence in Pennsylvania has been erased?
I think the dominion tech has visited Colorado and 'reset' the machines....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-1314.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Debunking the misinformation about election audit (15 min 52 sec):

Published September 10, 2021 by The America Project​

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Where's the report?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Audit has not been released.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Audit has not been released.

According to Rep Finchum in the WarRoom interview above, the audit report consists of 4 volumes and is currently in the hands of the AZ Senators.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
According to Rep Finchum in the WarRoom interview above, the audit report consists of 4 volumes and is currently in the hands of the AZ Senators.
But the Senators have not released the audit to the public.

There are videos on the Internet with sensational titles like "Breaking! AZ audit released" and that is false. In other words, it's clickbait, dishonest, and not worthy of anyone paying them any attention. They should get their facts straight, the audit has not been made public. But they know that. They use words that will get clicks on their videos.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The audit is complete and in the hands of the AZ Senators.

But the Senators have not released the audit to the public.

It is up to the elected representatives to make the next move, and the whole universe is watching.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The audit is complete and in the hands of the AZ Senators.
Actually, that is not true either.

Within the first 40 seconds of the video you mention, Rep. Mark Finchem says, "It's my understanding, Steve, that the Senate WILL BE RECEIVING what I believe is a four volume report, sometime in the next 24 hours."

At the 5:34 mark Steve Bannon asks him, "It's a four-volume report, you think it will be delivered over the weekend to Karen Fann and the team in the Senate....." Rep. Finchem replies, "That's what I'm hearing."

So it's hearsay at this point.

The senators themselves haven't even read the report yet.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Regarding the forensic audit of Maricopa County, AZ..... everything is just hearsay at this point. People need to get a grip and settle down.

Once it actually gets released, there will be plenty to talk about. <=== that too is just hearsay. LOL!

:2 thumbs up:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
At this point, it makes me wonder if Durham is in charge of it.

Nah, who ran that thing with the Pillow guy? That was millitary op all the way.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nah, who ran that thing with the Pillow guy? That was millitary op all the way.
if anyone can get some inside photos, we'll know fer sher this time when they put the fence up...

will the guys be wearing a parking curb at night or relaxing on a nice comfy pillow?

:picture perfect:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

CA police find 300 unopened recall ballots, with gun, drugs and mail, in man's car​

By Josh Haskell
Tuesday, August 24, 2021

TORRANCE, Calif. -- Authorities are investigating why 300 unopened vote-by-mail ballots for the upcoming recall election were found - along with a gun, drugs and stolen mail - in a car parked at a Southern California convenience store.

The discovery was made on August 16 when police in Torrance, California, were called about a man sleeping in his car at a 7-Eleven parking lot.

"Inside the vehicle, the officers found a loaded handgun, some narcotics, and then they found a bunch of mail and what turned out to be over 300 election ballots in the backseat of the vehicle," said Sgt. Mark Ponegalek with the Torrance Police Department.

"They appeared to be in a box, but they were also kind of strewn across the backseat of the vehicle and so there was just a large portion of mail in that backseat."

Police say the man was a felon. The drugs found included Xanax pills and methamphetamine. Police say they also found multiple California driver's licenses and credit cards in the names of other people.

The man was taken into custody, but has since been released on his own recognizance. Police still don't know how he obtained the ballots and what his intent was. [WTF?]

"The election ballots, they were un-tampered with, unopened, a little over 300 of them found, primarily from addresses in Lawndale," Ponegalek said. "There were some from Compton. We're still trying to figure out where all these belonged to at this time so we're working with the Los Angeles (county) election office as well as the U.S. Postal Inspector."

The Los Angeles County Registrar's office said that those ballots for the Sept. 14 recall election of Gov. Gavin Newsom had been sent out but were not filled out and returned by voters.

They said there is no indication the ballots were taken specifically in an attempt to influence the results of the recall vote, as there was other stolen mail found with them.

"There's nothing to indicate this was focused on the election," the county registrar's office said.

Voters can track the status of their own ballot - when it has been mailed, received and counted - at this link.

If a voter in the Lawndale or Compton area hasn't received their ballot, they're asked to contact the registrar's office and request another ballot.

The Torrance Police Department is also submitting the names and addresses found on the front of the recovered ballots to the registrar's office so ballots can be reissued.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

CA police find 300 unopened recall ballots, with gun, drugs and mail, in man's car​

By Josh Haskell
Tuesday, August 24, 2021

TORRANCE, Calif. -- Authorities are investigating why 300 unopened vote-by-mail ballots for the upcoming recall election were found - along with a gun, drugs and stolen mail - in a car parked at a Southern California convenience store.

The discovery was made on August 16 when police in Torrance, California, were called about a man sleeping in his car at a 7-Eleven parking lot.

"Inside the vehicle, the officers found a loaded handgun, some narcotics, and then they found a bunch of mail and what turned out to be over 300 election ballots in the backseat of the vehicle," said Sgt. Mark Ponegalek with the Torrance Police Department.

"They appeared to be in a box, but they were also kind of strewn across the backseat of the vehicle and so there was just a large portion of mail in that backseat."

Police say the man was a felon. The drugs found included Xanax pills and methamphetamine. Police say they also found multiple California driver's licenses and credit cards in the names of other people.

The man was taken into custody, but has since been released on his own recognizance. Police still don't know how he obtained the ballots and what his intent was.

"The election ballots, they were un-tampered with, unopened, a little over 300 of them found, primarily from addresses in Lawndale," Ponegalek said. "There were some from Compton. We're still trying to figure out where all these belonged to at this time so we're working with the Los Angeles (county) election office as well as the U.S. Postal Inspector."

The Los Angeles County Registrar's office said that those ballots for the Sept. 14 recall election of Gov. Gavin Newsom had been sent out but were not filled out and returned by voters.

They said there is no indication the ballots were taken specifically in an attempt to influence the results of the recall vote, as there was other stolen mail found with them.

"There's nothing to indicate this was focused on the election," the county registrar's office said.

Voters can track the status of their own ballot - when it has been mailed, received and counted - at this link.

If a voter in the Lawndale or Compton area hasn't received their ballot, they're asked to contact the registrar's office and request another ballot.

The Torrance Police Department is also submitting the names and addresses found on the front of the recovered ballots to the registrar's office so ballots can be reissued.

i hired that crack-head

he did all that, for two grams and a bottle of the Captn, and the weapon was a throw-a-way...idk where the mail came from, he's impressive, right?
: )

it worked, didn't it,

they just don't know what to do with themselves...

:summer:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

By Josh Haskell
Tuesday, August 24, 2021

The man was taken into custody, but has since been released on his own recognizance. Police still don't know how he obtained the ballots and what his intent was. [WTF?]

The ballot envelopes were not opened, but a hole in the envelope reveals your "mark" if you voted against gruesome.