• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
GH, are you able to upload the source doucment of those screen grabs?
I'll see if I can locate. Copy pasted from Telegram. #chieftain

found it:
Here's a question, why wasn't the Election Integrity Unit on this before the state certified the results?
Trust. No one really expected the entirety of the fraud. This exposes for all to see - and other States to suspect - The “Most Extensive...Voter Fraud Organization” In History Joe Biden

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.23.18 PM.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

GOP review finds no proof Arizona election was stolen from Trump​

too many discrepancies to declare an outright winner
and we find, more than half of those discrepancies were created by the communist media themselves....

some created so we can grab ahold and retain some hope, they're distracting and untrue and usually lead to their narratives that weaken us as individuals

I'm hoping you, Shooty and the rest of the naysayers are WRONG!

not too likely as it's looking pretty shaky at this time

but, i'll speak for myself, i've said it before, i hope i'm wrong as time is the element that changes societies, time

...i'm running out by the day

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Off of Telegram

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 10.14.58 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

X22Report - EP. 2585B-FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING,IT’S TIME TO INVESTIGATE THE CHEATING AND BRING CRIMINAL CHARGES​

The AZ Forensic Audit was released today and it shows that the elections were not secure. The entire [DS] plan is falling a part, they were caught in the act and the number of votes do not match up. They caught people deleting logs and they have them on video. This audit was not about showing who won, the AZ Senate will need to decide to keep the elections as is or decertify. Each state will do the same, the pattern will be revealed. The patriots are showing the world how the elections were stolen, this is only beginning. The fake news is not reporting on any of it, they are part of the coverup, their time is coming.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1632557895955.png

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm fairly disappointed that this bombshell has been dismissed by so many of the 'people' that are supposed to be 'shown' the truth.
It took almost a year to get this report form ONE COUNTY! Does anyone really think justice is coming any time soon for the remaining counties and states? The Bolsheviks will keep deflecting, distracting and dragging this out until the next 'election'. The people are being shown what the media wants them to see. On to the next county...how many more do we have to go? While the country is dying we'll hop along one county at a time.

As long as the Bolshevik media continues to live and breathe nothing will change.

Somebody please prove me wrong!

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
From another site -- an answer to a very similar plea:

"I most respectfully disagree. Nah, I disrespectively disagree, ya dumb wanker.

The whole of the USA is up in arms. FORTY-ONE State Senators have now demanded full forensic audits of their states.

This is Historic with a capital AITCH.

This ain't a little tinkling chime... it is Big Ben with a hard-on. The AZ honchos' dodging, resisting, faking, cheating, law-breaking, delaying crap abetted by MSM did NOT, in the end, work. It only stuck the broom handle up deeper.

It is busted open. They've discovered DOMINION machines in AZ that were connected to Mon-fargin-tana.

If you still have DOMINION stock, don't sell it... BURN IT. Don't let anyone know you ever had any. Meanwhile, look to prominent Big Shots from both parties to start buying KY Jelly."

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Check this out... the people at the Audit actually cheered!

THEY CAUGHT THEM AND THE CROWD CHEERED!! AZ Audit Team CAUGHT Maricopa County Officials DELETING COMPUTER ELECTION FILES — VIDEO​

By Joe Hoft
Published September 24, 2021 at 5:20pm
9009 Comments

THEY CAUGHT THEM! AZ AUDIT TEAM CAUGHT MARICOPA COUNTY DELETING FILES AND THE CROWD CHEERED.
Ben Cotton shared the IT results from the audit of the 2020 Election Results in Maricopa County. During his presentation, he noted that files were deleted by those involved in the election the day before the machines were to be handed over to the audit team.
Cotton noted that his team was able to identify the time stamps for when the files were deleted and altered by Maricopa County officials.
Ben Cotton: “We have captured screen shots of Maricopa County people at the keyboards during those time periods.”

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1632570306707.png

Debbie Downers Lissen UP --

Get WITH the program, not against it.

There are people (AZ vermin) who are in terrible trouble with the American Public. LEGAL trouble. PHYSICAL trouble. <-- Think... When these people are identified and their names made public, they will be so publicly vilified... where will they go?

If there is one soul here who thinks this is going to wither away, REPLAY the part where the cheering begins...

There will be blood. Trust yer Unca on this. And do not forget Perkins-Coie. Treason. Root and branch.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-5427.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-2713.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
LOt-5577.jpg

LOt-5577b.jpg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
From another site -- an answer to a very similar plea:

"I most respectfully disagree. Nah, I disrespectively disagree, ya dumb wanker.

The whole of the USA is up in arms. FORTY-ONE State Senators have now demanded full forensic audits of their states.

This is Historic with a capital AITCH.

This ain't a little tinkling chime... it is Big Ben with a hard-on. The AZ honchos' dodging, resisting, faking, cheating, law-breaking, delaying crap abetted by MSM did NOT, in the end, work. It only stuck the broom handle up deeper.

It is busted open. They've discovered DOMINION machines in AZ that were connected to Mon-fargin-tana.

If you still have DOMINION stock, don't sell it... BURN IT. Don't let anyone know you ever had any. Meanwhile, look to prominent Big Shots from both parties to start buying KY Jelly."

41 State Senators is barely enoigh to get an audit in One state. And they choose a county here to audit which did Not use the algo cheating. Then, they say they took hi-res photos but did nothing with them and just counted the ballots again. That's pretty pathetic for 7 months.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He had 8 months. What the hell is he waiting for...
Perhaps it's not him but the people who are trying to stop him. ??? If there hadn't been resistance to this audit to begin with, it would have been over long ago.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-5428.jpg

PMt-5428b.jpg

PMt-5429.jpg

PMt-5430.jpg

PMt-5430b.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PRt-2719.jpg

PRt-2720.jpg

PRt-2721.jpg

PRt-2722.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
is there a single perpetraitor named? are there multiple names mentioned in the report?

idk, that's why i'm asking.......

as it seems to me, if i were accused of corruption, in a legal report, there would be an arrest order issued immediately

yet no one seems to be in handcuffs, so, maybe there aren't any people's names in that report which doesn't leave the cops with anyone to chase down

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
is there a single perpetraitor named? are there multiple names mentioned in the report?

idk, that's why i'm asking.......

as it seems to me, if i were accused of corruption, in a legal report, there would be an arrest order issued immediately

yet no one seems to be in handcuffs, so, maybe there aren't any people's names in that report which doesn't leave the cops with anyone to chase down
maybe they're just all enjoying a relaxing weekend off from the adventure they just produced...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

‘WISCONSIN HOT’ – Grassroots Group Uncovers 23,000 Votes with Same Phone Number and 8,000 Voters Registered in 1918 All In One County!​

By Joe Hoft
Published September 24, 2021

Wisconsin-Data-Pic-Showing-Dump-600x468.jpg

A group in Wisconsin that goes by the name of Wisconsin HOT (Honest Open and Transparent) released a telegram where they ask Wisconsin election officials why over 23,ooo individuals in Wisconsin’s voter roles have the same phone number? Here is their note.

Attn: Meagan Wolfe of The Wisconsin Election Commission​
Tara Coolidge City Clerk of Racine​
Lisa Tollefson Clerk of Rock County and​
All SIX Wisconsin Board of Commissioners​
Sept. 22, 2021​
We demand your immediate resignations for lying to us all about the happenings of the November 3, 2020 election.​
Why are there 23,203 voters registered right now in Racine County all with the same phone number? There are another 63 registered statewide with this same number. Why didn’t you know this? The same 23,263 were registered last year on your voter registration list proving you didn’t even know.​
Tell us who owns the phone number. It is a 262-9XX-XXXX number. It does no good to search it on google or other search method as hundreds, even thousands, of different names show up; these are innocent people who don’t even know their names have been associated with the number.​
Meagan Wolfe: why are there forty-five more same phone numbers registered to about nine hundred different registered voters? Why didn’t you know this, for years? Tell us who owns the phone numbers.​
A list will be mailed to the Board. Tell us when it was assigned to each of these 23,203 voters in Racine County…with more voters across the state.​
Tara Coolidge: how could you not know about this phone number assigned to that many people? 95% of them are in your jurisdiction. Why are you on extended leave right now? If you did nothing wrong, come talk to us and we will help you.​
Lisa Tollefson: why are there over 900 registered voters in your County with the exact same address?​
Why are there over 8,550 registered voters in your County registered in the year 1918?​
It is a default you say, who keeps such a shoddy database? We demand you to require all of these people to re-register.​
Meagan Wolfe: why did you repeatedly lie to the Wisconsin Board of Commissioners over years? You lied to all of us at your dog and pony show on September 8 falsely claiming all is safe and secure with our elections.​
Commissioners: why don’t you know about these 23,200+ people with the exact same phone number?​
Why didn’t you know about 543,000 people registered for the year 1918? A voter registration list isn’t kept like that, it is ludicrous.​
When are you going to re-register all these people so their date of registration is known?​
SIX commissioners: did you know there are 543,000 on your list without a date of registration? Why not? What steps are you taking to correct this major error? A database is not run like that, in particular one which is used for casting votes. The source for all this information is WEC’s own database.​
End WEC now! It has been a complete failure and absolute mess. They have constantly violated state statutes and citizens constitutional rights.​
Signed,​
Volunteer No. 1776​

To date the group has received no response from the state. It’s doubtful Republican Speaker Vos will do anything. The people of Wisconsin will have to uncover the fraud in Wisconsin themselves.

Those may very well be "protected voters" (Judges, domestic violence victims, etc) but that roll of voters just provides a pool of ballots to draw from every election to put the "winner" over the top. SImply stack that list with fake names and there literally is no way of verifying it right?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I listened to the presentation and a few things stood out;

1) When Dominion installed the software, there were no Anti Virus or security updates applied to the machines after that date (otherwise, it would have "decertified" the machines).

2) ALL system users were given the same username/password, regardless of roll (i.e., the users and administrators had the same username/passwords!). There was no way to tell who was doing what on the machine...however, the auditers were able to use CC TV footage and computer time stamps to determine who deleted all the files the day before the audit

3) THE DAY BEFORE THE AUDIT, "hundreds of thousands" of files, directories, logs, ballots, security logs, etc were intentionally deleted

4) There were a number of critical IT evidence that were not provided (per subpoena) to the audit team, to include the routers and other IT gear with records of data flow/loss/control

5) AZ is required by election law to KEEP ALL ELECTION RECORDS for a specific amount of time (I can't recall how long, but it's like 5 years?) but DID NOT DO SO

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"No Vote Problems Detected" "Biden won by larger margin"
A few more samples in the coordinated MSM attack:

'Stop the Steal' Movement Races Forward, Ignoring Arizona Humiliation
Trump Supporters Are Calling For More Audits After Arizona Proved Biden Won The Election (Again)
Draft Report Of Arizona Sham Audit Confirms Biden's Win Over Trump
GOP review finds no proof Arizona election stolen from Trump
Even The Arizona GOP’s Fake Election Audit Failed To Find Evidence Of Fraud
Arizona governor says state will not decertify 2020 election results and ‘the outcome stands’
GOP-led Arizona election review closely matches Biden’s winning margin
Arizona Senate leaders confirm Biden win but call for further review of election procedures
Arizona ‘audit’ found more Biden votes. Greitens still wants to overturn the election

And the most authoritative report:
Joy Reid calls Arizona vote audit one of many 'fake fraudit gaslighting exercises'

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Check this out... the people at the Audit actually cheered!

THEY CAUGHT THEM AND THE CROWD CHEERED!! AZ Audit Team CAUGHT Maricopa County Officials DELETING COMPUTER ELECTION FILES — VIDEO​

By Joe Hoft
Published September 24, 2021 at 5:20pm
9009 Comments

THEY CAUGHT THEM! AZ AUDIT TEAM CAUGHT MARICOPA COUNTY DELETING FILES AND THE CROWD CHEERED.
Ben Cotton shared the IT results from the audit of the 2020 Election Results in Maricopa County. During his presentation, he noted that files were deleted by those involved in the election the day before the machines were to be handed over to the audit team.
Cotton noted that his team was able to identify the time stamps for when the files were deleted and altered by Maricopa County officials.
I was listening - the people cheered when the Audit official providing the info during the presentation said that they had lined up the access times with the CCTV footage and had identified WHO deleted the information. They were cheering because AZ knows the perps...not because the data was deleted.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If they know who was deleting files then they should be arrested immediately and charged. 5 years and 5000 dollar fine for each record deleted would mean life in prison and poverty. Start offering deals for information on the higher ups.
Anything less than the above is a cover up. forget investigations. We already know who was involved or at the very least it shouldn't take months to figure out who was deleting the files and obstructing.
If they call in Huber or Durham to conduct an investigation you know it's over before it even begins. Likewise if DOJ or FBI gets involved, it's over.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was listening - the people cheered when the Audit official providing the info during the presentation said that they had lined up the access times with the CCTV footage and had identified WHO deleted the information. They were cheering because AZ knows the perps...not because the data was deleted.
YOWZA!!!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
PMt-5438.jpg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lol... I can hear shootie gloating from here. This is just NOT going to work guys. Forget audits, we need to get rid of the machines that count the votes.
No shit. The idea that we need to get rid of the machines is a thought shared by millions, myself included. Paper ballots and manual counts are needed.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No shit. The idea that we need to get rid of the machines is a thought shared by millions, myself included. Paper ballots and manual counts are needed.

So at the next school board or dog catcher elections sit in the damn polling places. Demand they put them in a box. Knock the machines over, put USBs in the things, or hell search internet connections. I dont know, glue racist stickers or Trump things on them. We can not allow their use again.

Or just "trip" over the cords and unplug them. Half the rural poll workers won't be able to get them running correctly again. Chew some gum and add some extra things to the back of your ballot. Get creative.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
An old video but perhaps worth saving a copy.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
An old video but perhaps worth saving a copy.

Yep, oldie but goodie. This was one of the videos that red pilled me way back when!