• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There's no point in decertifying. But if they did absolutely nothing changes.. In fact if the entire country decertified there is still no process to remove Biden and the res of the fraudulent elected congress critters. Never been done, never been attempted even. You could attempt to run this through the courts under the auspices of fraud. We all know how corrupt the courts are. They may not even hear the case and just force it back to we the people. Thats the where ultimately the decisions rests. The left knows it. If we want the country back we are going to have to fight for it.
There's nothing to decertify, America has been taken over by foreign powers and all we can do is wait for The Plan when what we should be doing is shooting those responsible and who are part of the ongoing siege.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

How to Predict Election Results Using Registration Data​

Did you know that the numbers of voters registered for each party is a strong predictor of a final election result? In this article you’ll learn how to use these party registration numbers to predict the election results for a state or county. We’ll also compare this prediction with actual 2020 election results to assess the likely validity of those results, and derive a formula for an estimate of “excess” votes.

Seth Keshel used this method to correctly predict the outcome of all 50 states at the 2016 General Election, as well as his heat maps of suspicious counties in 2020. This section is heavily inspired from his work.

Contents
  1. Introductory Walkthrough — Westmoreland County, PA
    1. PGap
    2. Registration Numbers
    3. Vote Increase
    4. “Votes / Registrations” Ratio
    5. Analysis
  2. Seth Keshel’s Videos
  3. Summary

Let’s jump right in with a case study of Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

How to Predict Election Results Using Registration Data​

Did you know that the numbers of voters registered for each party is a strong predictor of a final election result? In this article you’ll learn how to use these party registration numbers to predict the election results for a state or county. We’ll also compare this prediction with actual 2020 election results to assess the likely validity of those results, and derive a formula for an estimate of “excess” votes.

Seth Keshel used this method to correctly predict the outcome of all 50 states at the 2016 General Election, as well as his heat maps of suspicious counties in 2020. This section is heavily inspired from his work.

Contents
  1. Introductory Walkthrough — Westmoreland County, PA
    1. PGap
    2. Registration Numbers
    3. Vote Increase
    4. “Votes / Registrations” Ratio
    5. Analysis
  2. Seth Keshel’s Videos
  3. Summary

Let’s jump right in with a case study of Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania.

Computer Programmer Testifies He Was Hired To Rig Elections

A video of computer programmer Clinton Eugene Curtis testifying under oath in front of the U.S. House Judiciary claiming that he was hired by authorities to help rig the outcome of U.S. elections.

Curtis told the court in 2000 that he was hired by Congressman Tom Freeny to build prototype software that would allow authorities to push the results to a 51/49 outcome if needed.

Clinton Eugene “Clint” Curtis is an American attorney, computer programmer and ex-employee of NASA and ExxonMobil.

This is a scene from a 2006 documentary entitled, Eternal Vigilance: The Fight to Save Our Election System.

https://rumble.com/vn1ihu-computer-programmer-testifies-that-congressman-tom-feeny-tried-to-pay-him-t.html

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
wrapped into the 2500 page spending bill is billions for the left to fund orgs that will ultimately be the dems insurance that they remain in control. As much as the right bitches about this election, we will be the ones funding our demise. Jokes on us.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
wrapped into the 2500 page spending bill is billions for the left to fund orgs that will ultimately be the dems insurance that they remain in control. As much as the right bitches about this election, we will be the ones funding our demise. Jokes on us.
Yep, as long as the current system exists in any way, shape or form, and those within it still breathe, there will be no saving America from the communists. All three branches of government are corrupt beyond repair IMHO.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How to Predict Election Results Using Registration Data

SKt-1558.jpg

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There will be no change until we change it. The solution does NOT lie with the ballot box. Apparently, not for quite some time. The solution does NOT lie in court rooms where "justice" is bought and sold to the highest Bidder. The soapbox is gone.

That tree looks thirsty.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There will be no change until we change it. The solution does NOT lie with the ballot box. Apparently, not for quite some time. The solution does NOT lie in court rooms where "justice" is bought and sold to the highest Bidder. The soapbox is gone.

That tree looks thirsty.
Oldie but goodie!

gunsforefathersjustshotthem.png

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This documentary came highly recommended by the Kraken itself:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What's up with the Arizona audit?

I had a quick look at the audit doc - skimmed it rather than read it. It didn't seem to show all that much to me. Am I missing something?

It seems, at a minimum, the dominion voting machines counted accurately - no? So Sidney Powell and Lin Wood were lying?

Can someone who has a good understanding, summarize
- what the audit actually checked for and what it didn't
- what it found in each of those areas
- what else, if anything, remains to be checked.

Thanks

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take a crack at it. Just recounting the votes is a recount. Arizona passed that one. The audit looks if the votes were legitimate, and if proper procedures were followed. Are the ballots legit, as on the correct paper with correct printing? Are the voter signatures correct? Is there anything suspicious about the voter addresses, like 500 votes coming from one home, home on a vacant lot, and so forth. Proper procedures are things like chain of custody for the ballots, machines not connected to the internet, ballots stored securely, etc.

Some of the findings I remember are blank signature lies, houses on vacant lots, voters moved out of district but sill voted. There's a complete list somewhere, maybe somebody will post a pointer to it. The ballots are separated from the envelopes, so if there's something wrong with the address or signature, the associated ballot can't be discarded. All they can give is the number of questionable votes. If that number is higher than the margin of victory, the results are suspect.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
After the Republican Party didn't object, stabbed us in back. They really showed their true colors, they're one party.
That's why, under our ("not going to change") 2-party system, the ONLY WAY things can LEGALLY (without violence) "change for the better", is by voting all RINOs out of office and replacing them with TRUE CONSTITUTIONALISTS.

Otherwise, "we've" lost for good... (for worse).

One glimmer of "hope" is Trump's "vetting" of "candidates"... (Yeah, he's not "perfect" with "divine knowledge", but he's been the BEST we've had in FOREVER - apart from Ron Paul, who "has no voice" in the "system").

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Computer Programmer Testifies He Was Hired To Rig Elections

A video of computer programmer Clinton Eugene Curtis testifying under oath in front of the U.S. House Judiciary claiming that he was hired by authorities to help rig the outcome of U.S. elections.

Curtis told the court in 2000 that he was hired by Congressman Tom Freeny to build prototype software that would allow authorities to push the results to a 51/49 outcome if needed.

Clinton Eugene “Clint” Curtis is an American attorney, computer programmer and ex-employee of NASA and ExxonMobil.

This is a scene from a 2006 documentary entitled, Eternal Vigilance: The Fight to Save Our Election System.

https://rumble.com/vn1ihu-computer-programmer-testifies-that-congressman-tom-feeny-tried-to-pay-him-t.html

That was all thanks to the ORIGINAL "voter-machine-fraud-activist" Bev Harris, with her website BlackBoxVoting... "One-woman-show", and a very BRAVE one, at that...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The people behind this video are individual American citizens that stepped up to help others hear the voices of our fellow citizens. This is non-partisan, and inclusive of all citizens, regardless of ideology. Every one of our voices matters, and WILL be heard. Our elections are to be decided by US; not big tech, not big media, not big pharma, and not by anyone else, regardless of how much money they have or how long they’ve been in office. We will not be divided any longer.

The audit was designed to be a comprehensive review of the results from the Maricopa County 2020 General Election to confirm the effectiveness of existing legislation in governing elections, and to provide additional insights on possible areas of information-based legislative reform that could ensure an even greater level of integrity and accuracy in how elections are conducted.

The non-disclosure agreements have now been lifted…

Maricopa County Audit of 2020 Election
April 22nd -September 24th, 2021.
2.1M ballots processed by hand
Over 1,500 Volunteers donating over 100,000 hours
All counters were Maricopa residents who voted in the last election.

We all know how the tool of cancel culture is used unrelentingly to control what people are allowed to see, so download this video right now from the links below, then upload it and share it everywhere you can to help every one of our fellow citizens see the truth.

Download links:
High Def 1920×1080
High Def 1280×720
Standard Def 960×540
Standard Def 640×360

Much more to come in the following weeks…this is merely the beginning.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This is almost 20 years old and still viable today!

And mostly Dims complaining that the Rturds had stolen the election from Kerry.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Maricopa County Audit Worker Truth Video (7 min 15 sec):

Published September 30, 2021 by CDMedia​
Maricopa County audit workers have been under a non-disclosure agreement until now. Here is their truth video.​

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What's up with the Arizona audit?

I had a quick look at the audit doc - skimmed it rather than read it. It didn't seem to show all that much to me. Am I missing something?

It seems, at a minimum, the dominion voting machines counted accurately - no? So Sidney Powell and Lin Wood were lying?

Can someone who has a good understanding, summarize
- what the audit actually checked for and what it didn't
- what it found in each of those areas
- what else, if anything, remains to be checked.

Thanks

About 17,000 duplicate ballots. Should've never been counted. I'm sure it's anecdotal evidence only, though.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Right after they call for an audit??? https://t.co/e9X1VF7Ec4— Pops (@Popsunderhouse1) September 30, 2021
"BREAKING: Deputy Pima County Attorney Found Dead In Apparent "Accident" - Right after they call for an audit??? "

1633031779951.png

TUCSON, AZ — Deputy Pima County Attorney Chris Straub, 64, was found dead Wednesday, in what appears to be an accident during a fishing trip, according to a news release from the county.
Straub's wife reported him missing when he did not return from a fishing trip to Oak Creek Canyon, near Sedona on Tuesday, the county said.
Straub, who worked for the Pima County Attorney's office in Tucson for more than 30 years, was found in an area of thick overgrowth by deputies with the Coconino County Sheriff's Department, according to the news release.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
About 17,000 duplicate ballots. Should've never been counted.
Why should the duplicate ballots not have been counted? My understanding is that duplicate ballots are a normal part of the process.

And yes I agree that this is a dubious process - and quite possibly the process is corrupt at its core - but nevertheless it is the process.

Were there a suspiciously large number of duplicate ballots? Was there evidence that the duplicates were saying something different than the originals?

I'm not making any statement of fact here - I don't know what is going on and I haven't had time to read and dig into the material properly for myself - but both sides are spinning hard, and the truth is not as easy as listening to the first guy who disagrees with CNN, because there's no guarantee he's telling the truth either.

I'm sure it's anecdotal evidence only, though.

That reads like a snarky comment :-). Why are you being snarky? Are you upset at my drawing the distinction between anecdotal evidence and trials wrt to the vaccine/ivermectin discussions?

If so, why does that upset you? You should consider whether my efforts to actually define what we do and don't know for sure upsets you when it diverges from what you want to believe. If you want to find the truth then you have to be prepared to accept that it is not always what you want it to be, otherwse you will not find the truth. And this is really important because everything the bad guys are doing is based on anecdotal evidence, and therefore distinguishing between that and other kinds of evidence is very important. And if you think I am wrong about something, then show me where and why instead of making a snarky remark. I'm very willing to change my mind when faced with new information.

Back to the election audit - I really don't know what is happening here. There is masses of information to absorb and I'm not sure I have the energy to dig through everything myself which is why I asked for help.

PS I have done a little more investigation than I had yesterday, and it does appear that there are a considerable number of anomalies. It's still very disappointing that they haven't been able to pin anything down more clearly though.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here's a new word for ya.

1633035719722.png

1633035668974.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is how the game is played. We vote with digits & they vote with blood.

Deputy Pima County Attorney Found Dead In Apparent Accident​

Chris Straub served the county for more than 30 years.​

Caitlin Sievers's profile picture

Caitlin Sievers,Patch Staff
Verified Patch Staff Badge

Posted Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 5:50 pm MT

TUCSON, AZ — Deputy Pima County Attorney Chris Straub, 64, was found dead Wednesday, in what appears to be an accident during a fishing trip, according to a news release from the county.
Straub's wife reported him missing when he did not return from a fishing trip to Oak Creek Canyon, near Sedona on Tuesday, the county said.
Straub, who worked for the Pima County Attorney's office in Tucson for more than 30 years, was found in an area of thick overgrowth by deputies with the Coconino County Sheriff's Department, according to the news release.
Although it appeared that Straub suffered a fatal accident, his death is still under investigation, the county said. An autopsy by the Coconino County Medical Examiner is planned to determine his cause of death.
"Our thoughts and condolences are with Chris' family and everyone who loved him," said Pima County Attorney Laura Conover in the release.

Straub began his work with the county attorney's office in 1990. He formerly served as advisory counsel to the Pima County Board of Supervisors and most recently was the supervising attorney for the office's Public Records Unit.
"This is devastating news," said Pima County Board of Supervisors Chair Sharon Bronson in the news release. "Chris was a lovely man who ably and wisely advised the Board of Supervisors as the Chief Civil Deputy for more than 8 years. He and I shared a love for the outdoors and we would often discuss our most recent adventures before board meetings. He was a consummate professional who was devoted to public service, spending his entire career as a public lawyer, including more than 30 years with Pima County. All of us in Pima County will miss him greatly."

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Taking out good guys one at a time. The good guys need to get smart and angry!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Or, it really could have been an accident.
yeah, i suppose his lure got caught up in all that

thick overgrowth

...he had to go in and retrieve it, lost his footing and the rocks saw his distress, they came in, finished him off

Those Rocks, i'll tell ya, never turn your back on 'em

:summer:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why should the duplicate ballots not have been counted? My understanding is that duplicate ballots are a normal part of the process.

And yes I agree that this is a dubious process - and quite possibly the process is corrupt at its core - but nevertheless it is the process.

Were there a suspiciously large number of duplicate ballots? Was there evidence that the duplicates were saying something different than the originals?

I'm not making any statement of fact here - I don't know what is going on and I haven't had time to read and dig into the material properly for myself - but both sides are spinning hard, and the truth is not as easy as listening to the first guy who disagrees with CNN, because there's no guarantee he's telling the truth either.

That reads like a snarky comment :-). Why are you being snarky? Are you upset at my drawing the distinction between anecdotal evidence and trials wrt to the vaccine/ivermectin discussions?

If so, why does that upset you? You should consider whether my efforts to actually define what we do and don't know for sure upsets you when it diverges from what you want to believe. If you want to find the truth then you have to be prepared to accept that it is not always what you want it to be, otherwse you will not find the truth. And this is really important because everything the bad guys are doing is based on anecdotal evidence, and therefore distinguishing between that and other kinds of evidence is very important. And if you think I am wrong about something, then show me where and why instead of making a snarky remark. I'm very willing to change my mind when faced with new information.

Back to the election audit - I really don't know what is happening here. There is masses of information to absorb and I'm not sure I have the energy to dig through everything myself which is why I asked for help.

PS I have done a little more investigation than I had yesterday, and it does appear that there are a considerable number of anomalies. It's still very disappointing that they haven't been able to pin anything down more clearly though.

Not upsetted in any way. But it was a cheap shot. And quite sparky. You come across as someone who wants to believe the government is your friend. It isn't.

Edit: The duplicate ballots I'm referring to should NOT have been counted.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633039303873.png

200,000 ballots (181,000 for Biden) delivered from "Homeless Encampment, Baltimore" between 11/3 and 11/8.

sauce: https://comparalator.herokuapp.com/

1633039352159.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well I hope this all turns out to be true. But we've had this sort of headline over and over again. "Preliminary results", "Watermarks", "Printer codes", "Vote altering software". And heaven knows maybe those things were all true. But the proof always turns out to be short of what's required.

And trust me I'm well aware that just because something can't be proved doesn't mean it didn't happen. But at this point we have to be able to prove stuff beyond any doubt.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is how the game is played. We vote with digits & they vote with blood.
I often thought Trump would have assembled a team of Seals that would comb the world and arrest the vermin elite for trials at Gitmo...

Those Rocks, i'll tell ya, never turn your back on 'em
Trees on ski slopes too... vicious killers out to get you...

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I often thought Trump would have assembled a team of Seals that would comb the world and arrest the vermin elite for trials at Gitmo...

Trees on ski slopes too... vicious killers out to get you...

Sonny Bono.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Not upsetted in any way. But it was a cheap shot. And quite sparky. You come across as someone who wants to believe the government is your friend. It isn't.
I doubt there is anyone here who believes that the government is anyone's friend less than me - although I will grant you there are some who think it the same amounts as I do.

I believe the federal government, many of our state governments and now a fair number of local governments are utterly corrupt and in the hands of globalists who maintain control through bribery, blackmail, propaganda and very likely Satanic worship and pedophile rings, and I also strongly suspect the people at the core of the group knowingly worship Satan for real (people less close to the core likely think the Satan worship is a joke when they first become involved). I believe these people are the enemy of all that is good, and they willingly lie whenever it suits their purpose.

I trust nothing they say or do, and I want nothing to do with them.

Clear enough?

On the other hand they are also cunning and deceitful. Not everything they say is a lie - they will tell the truth when it suits their purpose too. They will bluff, double bluff, pretend to be your friend, etc. when necessary. They set up false leaders to misdirect and disrupt groups of people who wish to oppose them. And they are quite capable of pretending they rigged an election when they didn't just so they can discredit people who claim they did.

And there are many people here that think Trump is their friend or there are large numbers of "white-hats" who are working within government against the bad guys. I tend to doubt both of those propositions. And I don't think Trump is exactly a truth teller either.

So, even when you know government is utterly corrupt, figuring out what is true is still not easy. It is not as simple as "the opposite of what the government says" which is what a lot of people here seem to believe.

And you need to be careful you don't pigeon hole people. When you read me questioning something you should not then put me in a box and assume my belief system aligns with a group of people you have defined in your head who all have the same set of beliefs. Few people are that simple, and I am certainly not. Read my posts and imagine I mean exactly what I say and no more. And just because I say one thing that you believe that someone who thinks the government is his friend might say, don't leap to the conclusion that I also think the government is my friend if I have not also said that.

Edit: The duplicate ballots I'm referring to should NOT have been counted.
Why? What was special about these ones as compared to other duplicates which should be counted? This is not a trick question - I don't know anything about them either way.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Sonny Bono.

I’m not much for rap music but have to give it to Eminem, the Don Rinkles of rap. I can’t unhear this verse whenever someone references Bono skiing into a tree

Skibbedy-be-bop, a Christopher Reeve
Sonny Bono, skis, horses and hittin' some trees
How many retards'll listen to me
"Wasn't me, Slim Shady said to do it again"
Damn, how much damage can you do with a pen?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why? What was special about these ones as compared to other duplicates which should be counted? This is not a trick question - I don't know anything about them either way.

They were counted more than once, is my understanding.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
They were counted more than once, is my understanding.
OK - but
(a) that is exactly what I thought when I first came across the term until I investigated
(b) that is not typically what "duplicate ballot" means.

So - what's your source? Are you sure he/she didn't make exactly the same mistake in understanding that I initially made - just leaping to the conclusion that "duplicate ballot" meant "counted twice? And if your source knows what the are talking about, why did they use a well defined term "duplicate ballot" to mean something other than what it usually means?

PS I'm going to go back and find the audit docs again and have a look at the duplicate ballots section and will update when I have done so.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There were bigger problems than those duplicated ballots. The envelop signatures had like 40,000 that were blank and or duplicates.

The other large problem is the number of ballots with no voter or some other paperwork.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
There were bigger problems than those duplicated ballots. The envelop signatures had like 40,000 that were blank and or duplicates.

The other large problem is the number of ballots with no voter or some other paperwork.
PS I'm going to go back and find the audit docs again and have a look at the duplicate ballots section and will update when I have done so.

OK - here's the table from the cyberninja exec summary.

Screenshot 2021-09-30 at 22-53-59 ExecutiveSummary_VersionFinal_092421 pdf.png

That doesn't show what you guys are talking about.

However the echomail report does seem to cover this as follows:
1633057855649.png

Note 7 reads:
1633057987743.png

So I think this is saying that 17,322 votes were received from people with identical names. They do not however appear to have checked this back against electoral rolls to see if in fact those identical names are genuine or these were indeed multiple ballots sent in by the exact same person voting more than once.

I also could not quickly find any analysis of who these votes were cast for. That may not have happened because this analysis came from the envelope study which was separate from the vote study.

I have no idea how many identical names would be expected amongst 2 million people, nor even whether they were counting the middle initial or just the first and last name.