• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Taking out good guys one at a time. The good guys need to get smart and angry!

He should have been on a "hunting trip" rather than a fishing trip... Perhaps the "outcome" would have been different...

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
in what appears to be an accident during a fishing trip,
yep dac

closely resembling a hunting trip to texas and ole' scalia fighting with his pillow,

maybe a stream shark bit his head off,

or maybe he had a accidental double tap to the back of the head by a forest defending norway pine

it is amazing to me how much of this happens in plain sight

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
yep dac

closely resembling a hunting trip to texas and ole' scalia fighting with his pillow,

maybe a stream shark bit his head off,

or maybe he had a accidental double tap to the back of the head by a forest defending norway pine

it is amazing to me how much of this happens in plain sight

Pretty sure he fell out of bed... onto a knife.....25 times... in the back of course

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
THt-1806.jpg

THt-1806b.jpg

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
BINGO! I've been thinking and saying this forever! "We have it all" Well then, stop the suffering of millions of Americans and release the damning evidence if you're serious. If you're not serious keep dripping it out and we'll know you haven't been serious all along. Millions have been damaged beyond repair because those who claim they have it all are afraid we the people can't handle the truth....horse feathers I say!!! Stop the dying and release the damned kraken!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Reminds me of the MSM when they show some bloody body shot - they put a 'sensitivity' warning out before playing it - as if we need to be warned.

We're all adults in the room and even the kids should be exposed to reality.

Release all the info and we'll all be better off....

Yes. Knowing who needs to be removed and why is very helpful information.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633121396852.png

Massive ‘Fraudulent’ Votes And Apparent Nursing Home Vote Fraud Found in Delaware In 2020 Election

Delaware saw massive “fraudulent” votes being submitted in the 2020 election and nursing homes that had way more votes submitted than people who lived there, according to 2020 Delaware U.S. Senate candidate Lauren Witzke and a memo from Patriots for Delaware that has been obtained by NATIONAL FILE.

Lauren Witzke: “Preliminary Audits of the Delaware 2020 elections are damning. Only 10% of the votes have been audited and they’ve already found over 20k fraudulent ballots. Internal polling before the elections were EXTREMELY close. They couldn’t let Joe Biden’s home state seem even remotely competitive while they were busy stealing the swing states- would have raised a few eyebrows. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s looking like I pulled in at least 47% of the vote- I maybe even won. Thank you to Seth Keshel’s Team for all of their hard work. More on this to come. Stay tuned!”

According to a Patriots for Delaware memo written by Jennifer Cooke: “Patriots for Delaware held a public meeting on Sept. 28 where they relayed some initial findings in reference to their 2020 election canvas that have raised more questions than answers. Not only did dead people vote, there also seems to be a high number of votes coming from some nursing homes who don’t have nearly that many beds. There are 296 votes that came from a nursing home with only 94 beds. That’s 315% votes coming from a facility that is rarely at full occupancy. There were several other nursing homes that reported over 100%, while most facilities in the state reported anywhere from 0% to 75% votes in relation to available beds. Where are all the people that voted from these nursing homes? How could the nursing homes have been that full, occupancy wise, given the Covid-19 protocol was to lock the facilities down and keep our elderly socially distanced and quarantined? It was also revealed that hundreds upon hundreds of votes from “Uniformed and overseas citizens” had a mailing/residential address listed as the addresses of the three county elections offices in the state. The election law clearly states that these particular voters’ addresses should be listed as their last residential address. People don’t live at the state-owned Carvel building in Wilmington. Are these votes legal?

Another subject that is called into question is the voter rolls. Almost 30 thousand voters were added to the voter rolls in the months leading up to the Nov. 3 election. Oddly enough, over 11 thousand of those voters were removed from the rolls in August 2021 alone. The state only provides month-to-month data on voter registration totals. Any added or removed voters, on a day-to-day basis, would not be apparent in the month-to-month data. Why were so many voters added to the rolls starting a few months before the election and why are they being removed now? Why would 11 thousand people unregister to vote in one month? Were the elections offices “cleaning up” their voter rolls? If so, why wait until after a historic election to remove voters?

Last, is the astronomically high 47,205 ballots sent to adjudication. That amounts to 25% of all mail-in/absentee ballots cast in the state. The FEC allows .0008% of ballots to be sent to adjudication. Clearly something was wrong during the ES&S tabulation machine scanning of these mail-in/absentee ballots to cause so many of them to be deemed unable to read. Furthermore, according to Delaware’s election law, each ballot needed a Republican, a Democrat, and an election judge to view them and decide the voter’s intent. What kind of man hours would it take for elections officials to view every one of those adjudicated ballots? The mail in ballots were not supposed to be opened or counted until Election Day. How did that many ballots get processed in such a short amount of time? Did any of the officials question or raise concern for the amount of adjudications? Were the ES&S tabulation machines calibrated correctly? Were the machines certified? Who certified them? We the People of Delaware deserve to know what happened on Nov. 3, 2020. We should have complete confidence in our elections given that a FREE and FAIR election is the cornerstone of this Constitutional Republic. Our elected representatives and appointed Board of Elections, have a duty to We The People that they have not been living up to. We have questions. We want answers. We will not settle for “There’s nothing I can do” any longer. Audit Delaware.”

https://nationalfile.com/massive-fraudulent-votes-and-apparent-nursing-home-vote-fraud-found-in-delaware-in-2020-election/

1633121416437.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633123750623.png

CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins], [30.09.21 14:30]

AZ Audit Volunteers Reveal Findings - DISTURBING Elections Irregularities Discovered (7:07)
The Paper was another problem'

https://rumble.com/vn5215-az-audit-volunteers-reveal-findings-disturbing-elections-irregularities-dis.html

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1862

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
that 2 bit codemonkey is still sending out his propaganda statements huh?

these motherbumpers are in it for the long haul to continue with their carney barking and the peasants eating it up

disgraceful

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that 2 bit codemonkey is still sending out his propaganda statements huh?

these motherbumpers are in it for the long haul to continue with their carney barking and the peasants eating it up

disgraceful
ya think????

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
None of it means a damn thing other than keeping the peasants in line and pitchforks left in the barn.

When something tangible happens, THEN, I'll be back on board. Not trying to be negative, but calling a spade a spade.

I have noticed when someone has real knowledge of a crime they are quickly "arkansided".

Last edited:

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well Scorpio, cmonkey didnt produce the content he merely disseminated it to his followers. Same as we do here.

I understand the resentment, the never ending cycle of reports and nothing seems to move the needle. A bit tired of it myself. But this mess effects us all whether we like it or not.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yep,

but there is absolutely zero reason for his continued false information being posted here non stop and presented as something worthy

at that point, why don't you guys just plug into fox snooze or something as it is the same

some have been putting out that misinformation for 4-5 yrs now, failing to disseminate it for what it really is, fake and misinformation

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
False information?

People can dislike CodeMonkey for many different reasons. But at least he is involved in disseminating information to a vast number of people via his social media channels.

He was banned from Twitter so Jack Dorsey is among those of you who can't stand the guy.

Here's a recent post of CodeMonkey. What is false or wrong about this? He is encouraging people to protest what is going on. You all are against that? WTF?

CMt-1866.jpg

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
exactly

constantly putting out propaganda,
that is his game,

he isn't disseminating anything, he is complicit
playing the game

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
exactly

constantly putting out propaganda,
that is his game,

he isn't disseminating anything, he is complicit
playing the game

So you are saying he is wrong in what he encouraged in that post?

That would mean you are saying people should be passive. People should consent to whatever Joe Biden and his team come up with. And Americans should comply with anything their government says.

If that is what you are saying, I couldn't disagree more.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
that isn't what I am saying, regardless of what you think,
now you too are making false statements

what I am saying is his stuff is tripe and meant for 2 year olds, far from any intelligent reasoning
did you even read what he wrote?

childish drivel

the protests didn't have a damn thing to do with her getting the boot,
again, misdirection

then you throw up one post and declare it as a example of his stuff,
all fine, but completely ignores his body of work and what he has been doing all along,

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
that isn't what I am saying, regardless of what you think,
now you too are making false statements

what I am saying is his stuff is tripe and meant for 2 year olds, far from any intelligent reasoning
did you even read what he wrote?

childish drivel

the protests didn't have a damn thing to do with her getting the boot,
again, misdirection

then you throw up one post and declare it as a example of his stuff,
all fine, but completely ignores his body of work and what he has been doing all along,
I wasn't sure what you were saying, that's why I asked if you thought his post encouraging protests was wrong.

Is everything Ron Watkins ever posted good info? No. But nobody claimed it was. I was referring to the passive, consent, comply portion of that post.

As for childish drivel.... the same could be said about much of what is posted on GIM2. Just saying.

ABC123 posted a video that Ron Watkins provided a link to. It was a video posted by The Gateway Pundit yet you lambasted Ron Watkins. It wasn't even his material. Ron Watkins also posted a link to Rand Paul's video where Rand Paul took Xavier Becerra to task (Xavier Becerra Refuses to Apologize to Covid Survivors at HELP Hearing - September 30, 2021). Are you going to rip Ron Watkins for that also? Good grief, people post links to videos all the time.

Ron Watkins isn't perfect but who is? There are bigots of various forms right here on GIM2 but that doesn't mean everything they post is wrong. It's up to people to sort through material and decide for themselves what they will believe and what they will not believe.

I didn't claim anything as "the body of work" of Ron Watkins. I never vouched for everything he has ever posted. Just as I wouldn't vouch for everything any GIMmer has ever posted. Nobody is right all the time. You just want to crucify someone you don't like. MSNBC and CNN do that every day. Nothing new.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I hear you,

but facts are facts,
you posted up a 'example' of his work
I called it out because that was factually incorrect, in that the protests were not the reason for her termination,
if one accepts other information that has come to light from persons in the zone

now you want to state cut him some slack as no one is right all the time,
that would be fair excepting that he has been at this a long time, and has a real history of doing exactly as your quote shows, misinformation,
so at what point does it become a 'aww shucks I was wrong' to something far different.

I argue that line was crossed long ago,

as if memory serves me, he was also encouraging people to show up at the now infamous jan 6 masacre, which was but a trap set by the communists

I could go on, but it would be a waste of time for both of us, My only real point is to have you fellas question everything, no matter where it is coming from. Clearly there are guys here who actually believe this guy is a worthy source. On that I disagree strongly.

I have said my peace on it and will leave you guys alone on it

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think I would have to do a software update again to accomplish that if I remember right ABC,

I would have to double check that on the xenforo forum

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Thanks Scorpio, I have seen rumble embedded on another image board but not sure about bitchute. They both have work to do improving their websites but it wont be long.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

just went and looked for you ABC, and the list has been attached to the site for you guys to see what is available and turned on

fyi is all,

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Cant wait for those universal mail in votes to come rolling in again.

View attachment 227094
https://www.breitbart.com/news/slower-usps-mail-service-to-begin-friday-as-part-of-cost-cutting-plan/

Slower USPS mail service to begin Friday as part of cost-cutting plan

Slower USPS mail service to begin Friday as part of cost-cutting plan

UPI

UPI30 Sep 2021
I'm not sure about yuz guyz but I won't ever participate in another election again. It's become fairly obvious to me that elections can never be trusted as long as the current political system is in place in America. No new laws, policies or rules will guarantee fair and honest elections. The old ones didn't work so why should I think shiny new ones will? Call me crazy but I don't like being taken for a fool!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't think this have been posted previously. If it has been, I apologize for the duplicate post....I missed it when I just looked.

GA Corruption EXPOSED, RNC Covered Up MAJOR Election Fraud (14 min 17 sec):​
Published September 30, 2021 by Stew Peters Show​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Pennsylvania

Berks County elections director is resigning​

Ronald Rutkowski is leaving his post after 10 months.​

Berks County Elections Director Ronald Rutkowski will resign next week after serving in the post for about 10 months.

Ben Hasty — Reading Eagle
Berks County Elections Director Ronald Rutkowski will resign next week after serving in the post for about 10 months.
By KAREN SHUEY | kshuey@readingeagle.com | Reading Eagle
PUBLISHED: September 30, 2021 at 1:41 p.m. | UPDATED: September 30, 2021 at 1:41 p.m.
The leader of the Berks County elections office has announced he will step away from his post a little less than a month before November’s municipal election.
Ronald Rutkowski, director of the Berks County Office of Election Services, will resign from the position to take a private sector position effective next Friday. It will mark the end of his more than 16 years of service for the county, most of which was spent in the county controller’s office.
In a statement released Thursday, county officials thanked Rutkowski for stepping in to replace longtime elections director Deborah Olivieri following her retirement from the post last fall and wished him well as he pursues a new opportunity.
While the county typically doesn’t announce resignations, officials said they wanted to assure the public that this change won’t affect the operation or legitimacy of the upcoming election. They said the county remains committed to a fair and open election process, and is confident in the election services department.
Rutkowski said the decision to step away was made after some thoughtful reflection.
“Numbers are my life — it’s all I’ve ever done,” he said. “I was asked to help fill the void down here because my experience and my skills would be a perfect fit. But I found after 10 months that this was not the case. I need to go back to my comfort level.”
He added that he believes the move is also necessary to improve his quality of life, noting the position comes with a lot of pressure from both internal and external forces.
“My quality of life needs to be restored, and this is my way of doing that,” he said. “I gave this a shot and it completely changed me 180 degrees in the wrong direction. There’s a lot of pressure in this job. And I don’t think some people have come to the conclusion that the 2020 presidential election is over.”
Rutkowski said he’s constantly receiving messages from people who still want to litigate the presidential election even though he has repeatedly pointed out that his team conducted two audits following the election to ensure the accuracy of the results.
“I really think it’s going to take election reform to make the changes needed for some people to regain confidence in the election process and that has to start in Harrisburg,” he said.
Commissioner Kevin Barnhardt said he understands the challenges that election directors are currently facing and recognizes the importance that they play in ensuring elections run smoothly. But he believes the county is prepared to handle the upcoming election.
“Our staff is standing tall and will be able to get through this election,” he said.
Rutkowski said he knows he’s leaving the department in good hands.
“The bottom line is that this team has done a phenomenal job,” he said. “There are processes in place that they can follow and continue that positive progress moving forward. And I have all the confidence in the world that they will do exactly that.”
In the weeks ahead, Barnhardt said the county will be searching for someone with the right skill set and background knowledge of the state election code to lead the department.
“It’s a really tremendously critical position to fill, but it’s also one where those people don’t just fall off the tree,” he said. “But we think there might be some opportunity out there and potentially in other counties.”

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and i can now say, there's a club that's forming:
called "Take The Money And Run"

they'll most likely live quite 'phat' for the rest of their lives...as freemen

...even if this were to have ended yesterday, there's no method to 'get them all'

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
and i can now say, there's a club that's forming:
called "Take The Money And Run"

they'll most likely live quite 'phat' for the rest of their lives...as freemen

...even if this were to have ended yesterday, there's no method to 'get them all'

There is no sneaking past God on Judgement Day.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
There is no sneaking past God on Judgement Day.
i agree, however, that's of no concern to me right now, there's nothing i can do one way or the other about that...we'll be forgiven for serving the rats to the snakes...

let's have some 'entertainment'...let's catch and burn a few right now, it's long overdue, we can all recognize that

:summer:

...legally of course

and think of the money that would be saved, shrinking the .gov one bbq at a time

that's efficient and if we use propane, that'd be green too

just saying...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They'll stand flatfooted next to you outdoors -- and say the sky is green.
I know what I hear. How long will half the nation continue to be obtuse? Who knows!!!

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score