• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
On OAN - more at link
Wisconsin May Surpass Arizona And Be First State To Decertify 2020 Election

Christina Bobb
Host of Weekly Briefing on OAN – Thursday, October 28, 2021

"The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) knowingly and intentionally violated the State’s election laws and instructed subordinate election officials to do the same, according to the Racine County Sheriff, Christopher Schmaling."

"In a shocking press conference on Thursday, law enforcement officials from the Racine County Sheriff’s Office laid out their case of election fraud in Racine during the 2020 election. The investigation focused on abuse of voters confined to nursing homes and assisted living facilities."

"Investigators discovered that Wisconsin Election Officials expressly discussed that their proposed conduct for the 2020 election would violate state law, and yet they decided to do it anyway."

"They memorialized their decision in a letter they wrote and disseminated to every single county clerk’s office in Wisconsin." "Sheriff Schamling stated that officials indicated that they “needed the flexibility to violate the law,” and that they needed to “instruct county clerks to break the law.” Despite the blatant absurdity of the statements, the express illegality of their activities, and the fact that they were all being recorded on their Zoom meeting, election officials went ahead and violated the law anyway."

"The sheriff’s office played the video from the Zoom meeting of the commissioners discussing their need to break the law and instruct others to do the same. Couple that with the confirmed activities that actually occurred during the 2020 election, and Sheriff Schamling has a very compelling case of election fraud."

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I for one refuse to be used as a tool by the deep state. I'll vote and force them to cheat their asses off to steal another election. With the level of scrutiny now occurring, the cheat will be that much easier to ID. Then the challenge is (and on this point I can agree with you shootie) to ensure the documented cheating gets acted upon!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
of course they did...

The Wisconsin Election Commission held an emergency meeting last night, then issued a statement denying that they violated election laws.

Speaker Robin Vos (R-Rochester) released the following statement after the Racine County Sheriff’s Office announced the results of an extensive investigation which uncovered illegal activity surrounding absentee ballots at long-term care facilities.
“People’s trust in Wisconsin’s elections has been tested. Many Wisconsinites feel elections are not safe and secure, and now the Racine County Sheriff’s investigation found clear violations and law-breaking within the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC).​
“Clearly there is a severe mismanagement of WEC, and a new administrator is needed. I am calling for the resignation of Meagan Wolfe as Elections Commission Administrator.
“Cover-ups and complacency with law-breaking are red flags Wisconsinites cannot ignore.”​

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
After the Noisome Recall rout, I had officially given up on voting.

I for one refuse to be used as a tool by the deep state. I'll vote and force them to cheat their asses off to steal another election. With the level of scrutiny now occurring, the cheat will be that much easier to ID. Then the challenge is (and on this point I can agree with you shootie) to ensure the documented cheating gets acted upon!

But after listening to Seth Keshel and Professor Clements, I became convinced that we MUST continue to vote in order to force the cheaters to keep on cheating, and hopefully get caught in the act.

Still, we must eliminate electronic and mail-in voting (except for small exceptions), mandate voter ID, and make election days National Holidays.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I say we just make it even harder for the deep staters to steal the election. One solid way to prevent fraud is to write in the candidate's name even if they are on the ballot. (You just have to make sure you write in the name exactly as it appears on the ballot.. and legibly). No way a computer can flip a write in ballot. Plus it prevents a quick call to victory. Additionally, two people have to physically look at the ballot to count the ballot.

Force them to go to paper.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After the Noisome Recall rout, I had officially given up on voting.

But after listening to Seth Keshel and Professor Clements, I became convinced that we MUST continue to vote in order to force the cheaters to keep on cheating, and hopefully get caught in the act.

Still, we must eliminate electronic and mail-in voting (except for small exceptions), mandate voter ID, and make election days National Holidays.

Haven’t they already been caught in the act?
How many states have passed laws solidifying mail in voting going forward, making it so much easier to cheat?
In order to eliminate those things you have to control the legislatures of the states, and most did jack squat to protect 2020, and we’re really not seeing much indication that they’re doing anything now with a few exceptions.
Meanwhile, they’re importing more and more Dem voters everyday.
And our response is, let’s keep voting so they can keep cheating.

Who’s going to count all of these votes in ‘22 and ‘24? Not sure there is a more important question than that!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the part I have no faith in

exactly

past history shows me that even with damning evidence at the highest level , and I’m talking Weiner Laptop material , tapes , photos , and documents in Epstein’s safe , nothing is acted upon

unless one counts Martha Stewart , Bernie Madoff , and Anthony Weiner as proof that the Bad Guys get caught

I’m sick of the entire mess , it appears everything and everyone is corrupt , from POTUS , Supreme Court , Dept of Justice , and all the alphabet agencies right on down to County Commissioners and local caucus officials

I hope I am not being obtuse

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Isn't that ironic?

Meanwhile, they’re importing more and more Dem voters everyday.

If TPTB can literally steal/flip/cancel my vote, then why are new voters even required?

There must another agenda pushing cultural importation of those who despise American freedom; maybe preparation for an inevitable, kinetic, civil war.

And yes, I agree that the evidence is great and the odds seem insurmountable given the institutionalized corruption seemingly at every level of .gov

This is where faith, hope and persistence kick in.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1635534390871.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
On OAN - more at link
Wisconsin May Surpass Arizona And Be First State To Decertify 2020 Election

Christina Bobb
Host of Weekly Briefing on OAN – Thursday, October 28, 2021

"The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) knowingly and intentionally violated the State’s election laws and instructed subordinate election officials to do the same, according to the Racine County Sheriff, Christopher Schmaling."

"In a shocking press conference on Thursday, law enforcement officials from the Racine County Sheriff’s Office laid out their case of election fraud in Racine during the 2020 election. The investigation focused on abuse of voters confined to nursing homes and assisted living facilities."

"Investigators discovered that Wisconsin Election Officials expressly discussed that their proposed conduct for the 2020 election would violate state law, and yet they decided to do it anyway."

"They memorialized their decision in a letter they wrote and disseminated to every single county clerk’s office in Wisconsin." "Sheriff Schamling stated that officials indicated that they “needed the flexibility to violate the law,” and that they needed to “instruct county clerks to break the law.” Despite the blatant absurdity of the statements, the express illegality of their activities, and the fact that they were all being recorded on their Zoom meeting, election officials went ahead and violated the law anyway."

"The sheriff’s office played the video from the Zoom meeting of the commissioners discussing their need to break the law and instruct others to do the same. Couple that with the confirmed activities that actually occurred during the 2020 election, and Sheriff Schamling has a very compelling case of election fraud."
Someone needs to call the cops!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1635534425046.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I say we just make it even harder for the deep staters to steal the election. One solid way to prevent fraud is to write in the candidate's name even if they are on the ballot. (You just have to make sure you write in the name exactly as it appears on the ballot.. and legibly). No way a computer can flip a write in ballot. Plus it prevents a quick call to victory. Additionally, two people have to physically look at the ballot to count the ballot.

Force them to go to paper.

I'm gonna just stand around and hassle these people. Oops tripped on the scanner cord again. Watch them count or transfer the ballots when possible. Show up at the auditors office. Whatever.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm gonna just stand around and hassle these people. Oops tripped on the scanner code again. Watch them count or transfer the ballots when possible. Show up at the auditors office. Whatever.
Just take videos all day of everything. It will drive them nuts.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is a great interview

SEN. SONNY BORELLI - INSIDE THE MARICOPA AUDIT INVESTIGATION WITH REDPILL78​

Sen. Sonny Borelli joins me for a special afternoon interview to talk about the Maricopa Audit! It’s not over!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MESA COUNTY CLERK & RECORDER TINA PETERS EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH KREX 5​

Mesa County Clerk & Recorder Tina Peters sits down with KREX 5's Logan Wilber to discuss allegations against her office, a forensic report of elections equipment commissioned by Clerk Peters, the upcoming November election, and much more.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 10.21.59 PM.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Watching the NFL aka Convict League and idiots drive around in a circle like water leaving a toilet bowl for 6 hrs to see if Richard Petty's bastard child Bubba (I see nooses everywhere) Wallace will win.
As long as enough idiots support them nothing will change. We deserve what we support and tolerate! There aren't nearly enough of us here to make any difference. Perhaps if we all make more internet videos....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Rep. Tim Ramthun calls for decertification of Wisconsin’s 10 electoral ballots​

By Tim Ramthun

October 28, 2021 – Campbellsport, WI – State Representative Timothy Ramthun (R-Campbellsport) released the following statement regarding the Legislative Audit Bureau report and Racine County Sheriff Press Conference:

“I have continued to pursue truth and integrity of our 2020 general election. Recent developments have made it abundantly clear that the legislature should not have certified Wisconsin’s 10 electoral ballots on December 14, 2020.​
“The release of the bi-partisan Legislative Audit Bureau report identified 44,272 voters did not reflect proper voter identification and also revealed the mass increase of indefinitely confined voters from 4,505 in 2019 to 169,901 in 2020. Tainted or fraudulent, these alone should be enough to question the legitimacy of the 2020 election results.​
“Additionally, after review of today’s press release from the Racine County Sheriff’s Department, it was confirmed on March 12, 2020, the Wisconsin Election Commission knowingly and willfully directed all 72 county clerks to violate state statutes 6.84 and 6.875 regarding absentee voting in certain residential care facilities and retirement homes. This unlawful direction clearly broke state statute 12.13(2)(b)(7) which refers to intentionally violating election laws. When combined with the Legislative Audit Bureau report, these actions verify that our election process was fraudulent.​
“Therefore, I call upon the Wisconsin Legislature to recognize its duty under Article 2 Section 1 Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, as well as the guidance provided from ss6.84(1), to decertify Wisconsin’s November 2020 election results by reclaiming its ten electoral ballots.​
“We can no longer delay with stall tactics, wasteful spending of taxpayer dollars, or the silence of the full legislative body. It falls upon us to take this historic action and answer the call for this injustice. It’s beyond time to work of, by, and for the people of Wisconsin.”​

The 59th Assembly District includes Hartford, Kewaskum, Campbellsport, Eden, Cascade, Waldo, Mount Calvary, St. Cloud, and New Holstein.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
It's a sad commentary that so many people think the exact same way about the upcoming election in VA.

the communist coup in virginia took place several years ago. since then it has been doing things that make california/canada jealous

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's a sad commentary that so many people think the exact same way about the upcoming election in VA.
It's my humble opinion that........There are NO fair elections...there haven't been in at LEAST 55 years. Since the inception of the Great Society at least

Last edited:

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There are NO fair elections...there haven't been in at LEAST 55 years. Since the inception of the Great Society at least
An absolute proclamation with a time stamp of at least of 55 years is quite specific, almost as if there are data to support such a statement. Being a data/analytics kind of guy I'd love to see the data. What accurate data has been collected and analyzed going back to 1966?

Or, is the comment based on anecdotal hyperbole/personal opinion, like the type we are lead to believe should detested, especially if found ad naseum in posts by internet "celebrity" bloggers or on 8-kun or other far right conspiracy sites?

I'm not saying the "opinion" is incorrect, just curious what vast store of accurately analyzed data generates such a precise comment? Assigning absolutes to a subjective topic is a classic misinformation tool used by anyone wishing to have unjustifiable influence. We all choose to believe based on our paradigms, biases, and hopes. I try to ensure that hyperbole is not the foundation of anything I believe and communicate to unknown individuals. Especially if there is the possibility that they might give a modicum of credence to what I share. Willfully (or unwittingly for that matter) influencing others comes with significant responsibility, whatever the path/outcome.

Not intending to be pedantic, but absolutes (by definition must be provable - except maybe in matters of "faith") that clearly do not have the appropriate data that can be verified (you know, like the scientific method) are a pet peeve...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
An absolute proclamation with a time stamp of at least of 55 years is quite specific,
He's wrong.

It's actually been 57 years.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Probably never was a fair election. JFK and Nixon... Truman and Dewey.
When I found out about the late Mob 100% votes*** for Kennedy, I was shocked. His brother chose not to investigate.

*** "John Kennedy’s father, Joseph, met with Outfit boss Sam Giancana before the election and struck a deal. If Giancana made sure that Kennedy was elected, Kennedy in return would “lay off” organized crime when he was president. Supposedly the Outfit kept its end of the bargain, but it was double crossed by the Kennedys, who increased federal pressure on the Outfit locally and the Cosa Nostra generally. In several versions of the story, the Outfit retaliated by assassinating John and Robert Kennedy."

This is how the Mob and JFK got there. The 100% districts added @20K votes at the 11th hour were just enough:

"Kennedy finished with a slender 8,858 margin out of 4.8 million ballots cast in the state — capturing Illinois’ key 27 electoral votes, which put the final nail in Nixon’s coffin."

It was the swing that got Kennedy elected. And I voted for him.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
An absolute proclamation with a time stamp of at least of 55 years is quite specific, almost as if there are data to support such a statement. Being a data/analytics kind of guy I'd love to see the data. What accurate data has been collected and analyzed going back to 1966?

Or, is the comment based on anecdotal hyperbole/personal opinion, like the type we are lead to believe should detested, especially if found ad naseum in posts by internet "celebrity" bloggers or on 8-kun or other far right conspiracy sites?

I'm not saying the "opinion" is incorrect, just curious what vast store of accurately analyzed data generates such a precise comment? Assigning absolutes to a subjective topic is a classic misinformation tool used by anyone wishing to have unjustifiable influence. We all choose to believe based on our paradigms, biases, and hopes. I try to ensure that hyperbole is not the foundation of anything I believe and communicate to unknown individuals. Especially if there is the possibility that they might give a modicum of credence to what I share. Willfully (or unwittingly for that matter) influencing others comes with significant responsibility, whatever the path/outcome.

Not intending to be pedantic, but absolutes (by definition must be provable - except maybe in matters of "faith") that clearly do not have the appropriate data that can be verified (you know, like the scientific method) are a pet peeve...
Fixed it!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Fixed it!
hard to tell what exactly got 'fixed'... maybe bold it so's we don't have to figure it out?

better yet, strike through old and insert 'fix'?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
hard to tell what exactly got 'fixed'... maybe bold it so's we don't have to figure it out?

better yet, strike through old and insert 'fix'?
He may be referring to the specific data that was repetitively asked for by Evl Bnkr that I posted above. Post #16193

While I have no dawg in the ring, I am aware -- as we all should be -- the Dem voting jiggery got Kennedy elected. And the specific date, place, and actors.

Sounds like a "fix" for a complaint/problem/request/opinion...