• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We have to save ourselves or perish
That's pretty much what Trump and Gen Flynn have said from the beginning...

Run for office even if it's dog catcher. It begins with each and every person.

People have become complacent - fat and happy - with all their 'distractions' that have no meaning.

Just as debt has to be flushed out of the system, a Great Depression now and then puts people's minds on what really is important.

Perspective. Trump merely pointed it out.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

People have become complacent - fat and happy - with all their 'distractions' that have no meaning.

Just as debt has to be flushed out of the system, a Great Depression now and then puts people's minds on what really is important.

There's no saving this system IMHO. It needs to be torn down and rebuilt using the framework the Founders documented in the COTUS. The current system looks nothing like the COTUS and cannot be repaired...again, just my opinion

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We have to save ourselves or perish
is it 'sick' if i'm attempting to be 'entertained'?
i'm just sitting in the 'audience' minding my own business because 'i've already read the book' and someone else does something so completely stupid, it's, like it's another First, and i'm not going to comment?

- not if i want them to continue to go over the edge, no sir!

...so, yeah, that's my plan

o.k., so, we're led to the edge, i've done my job, best of my ability, for my entire life, and now, with a justice system that won't protect me, i'm supposed to get engaged in-with the very system that i'm stating has led me to where i am...

...in order for me to fix it...

is that correct?

so, where am i supposed to find the time? i mean, i'm still busy doing my normal job of being a Good American Citizen

and where will my paycheck be coming from if not from myself? so many paradox's there, and too many criminals...along with a whole lot of good sheep who would rather take the jab, follow their union and make no waves that their union rep won't be able to support

it's like the perfect home for the perfect criminal minds: lazy and psychopath and if i wasn't that going in, i'd probably be that, under duress, coming out...that big fat pension check assures i keep my mouth shut

what a program that only leads ultimately to defeat, self defeat, only no one wants to tell the corpse

edit to add:
Trump and / or Flynn have the money to sacrifice, they've been inside, they've done their jobs...where is the support at their level?

i'm certainly not at their level, why would their responsibilities now become mine?

i have a place i'm supposed to be, a box i'm supposed to fit in, they never asked me to step outside of that box, no, they said they'd take care of it all

...it's a very slow process

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I guess they couldn't cheat forever...

New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney Concedes Loss to Truck Driver​

RTM Staff
by RTM Staff

November 10, 2021

New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney Concedes Loss to Truck Driver

New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney, one of the most powerful Democrats in the state, conceded that he lost his reelection to truck driver Edward Durr.

“I of course accept the results. I want to congratulate Mr. Durr and wish him the best of luck,” Sweeney said during a speech on Wednesday in the statehouse, conceding that a “red wave” in his district caused him to lose his longtime seat.

“There were 12,000 more people that voted at this time than in 2017,” the Democrat told reporters.

Durr, a Raymour & Flanigan furniture truck driver, ran a low-budget campaign and shot a campaign video on a smartphone. A political newcomer, Durr defeated Sweeney by more than 2,000 votes in New Jersey’s 3rd District.

Sweeney told reporters that he won’t withdraw from public life and did not say whether he would seek reelection or run for governor.

“What the voters said in this election is New Jersey is a state filled with hardworking people who want to provide for their families and as leaders we need to speak directly to the concerns of all voters,” he continued. “I plan to keep speaking to those concerns.”

Also during his speech, Sweeney said he entered politics after his daughter Lauren was born prematurely.

“Twenty years later, I was able to make sure that all New Jersey parents had the same opportunity to be with their loved ones in their time of greatest need when the paid family leave bill I sponsored was signed into law,” he said.

Analysts and commentators have said Sweeney’s loss, as well as Republican gubernatorial candidate coming within a hair of defeating Gov. Phil Murphy, could signal a bad omen for Democrats both in New Jersey—a reliably blue state—and around the United States ahead of the 2022 midterms. In Virginia, Republican Glenn Youngkin defeated Democrat Terry McAuliffe in a state that saw President Joe Biden win by 10 percentage points last year.

This is an excerpt from The Epoch Times.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
“Twenty years later, I was able to make sure that all New Jersey parents had the same opportunity to be with their loved ones in their time of greatest need when the paid family leave bill I sponsored was signed into law,” he said.
Politicians are a waste of oxygen.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Do you include this truck driver now in that statement? At some point it becomes a bit crazy.
IMHO there are two types of politicians....those who are corrupt and those who will soon be. If things change my opinion will too but so far it's been the same the last 67 years for me

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IMHO there are two types of politicians....those who are corrupt and those who will soon be. If things change my opinion will too but so far it's been the same the last 67 years for me

This is likely true but not as fast as you might expect. Term limits would solve a lot.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is likely true but not as fast as you might expect. Term limits would solve a lot.
Unfortunately the people who would vote for term limits have the most to lose by doing so. It won't happen!

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
Stop waiting on those in congress to solve problems they do not want to solve.
Call out the STATE legislators to do their duties. The STATES commissioned the creation of the constitution that formed the federals in the first place. You see, it is much easier for the populace to hang nooses from the lamp post around the state capitals when they are in easy travel distance from ones home.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess they couldn't cheat forever...

New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney Concedes Loss to Truck Driver​

RTM Staff
by RTM Staff

November 10, 2021

New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney Concedes Loss to Truck Driver

New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney, one of the most powerful Democrats in the state, conceded that he lost his reelection to truck driver Edward Durr.

“I of course accept the results. I want to congratulate Mr. Durr and wish him the best of luck,” Sweeney said during a speech on Wednesday in the statehouse, conceding that a “red wave” in his district caused him to lose his longtime seat.

“There were 12,000 more people that voted at this time than in 2017,” the Democrat told reporters.

Durr, a Raymour & Flanigan furniture truck driver, ran a low-budget campaign and shot a campaign video on a smartphone. A political newcomer, Durr defeated Sweeney by more than 2,000 votes in New Jersey’s 3rd District.

Sweeney told reporters that he won’t withdraw from public life and did not say whether he would seek reelection or run for governor.

“What the voters said in this election is New Jersey is a state filled with hardworking people who want to provide for their families and as leaders we need to speak directly to the concerns of all voters,” he continued. “I plan to keep speaking to those concerns.”

Also during his speech, Sweeney said he entered politics after his daughter Lauren was born prematurely.

Analysts and commentators have said Sweeney’s loss, as well as Republican gubernatorial candidate coming within a hair of defeating Gov. Phil Murphy, could signal a bad omen for Democrats both in New Jersey—a reliably blue state—and around the United States ahead of the 2022 midterms. In Virginia, Republican Glenn Youngkin defeated Democrat Terry McAuliffe in a state that saw President Joe Biden win by 10 percentage points last year.

This is an excerpt from The Epoch Times.
It is very possible that he is right...but that would imply that TPTB are done with him in his state senate role...and are shuffling the deck.

Or, maybe after a year of Biden Admin crazy, 10k more people came out and voted because they are finally waking up...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Or, maybe after a year of Biden Admin crazy, 10k more people came out and voted because they are finally waking up...
Along with ways to cheat being blocked. Poll watchers, cameras, embolden people taking notice.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Along with ways to cheat being blocked. Poll watchers, cameras, embolden people taking notice.

I hope you're right in that assumption/guess.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ARIZONA’S 2020 FORENSIC ELECTION SENATE AUDIT, WHAT YOU HAVEN’T HEARD, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!​

Author unknown.

The Arizona Senate chose Cyber Ninjas, a Florida company owned by Doug Logan, to conduct a complete forensic audit of the Maricopa County 2020 election. This audit consisted of counting all 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County (the 4th largest county in all of the United States), forensically investigating the ballots themselves in addition to investigating the voting machines used in the election. The MSM’s sensational headlines about how Arizona’s forensic audit of Maricopa County found 360 more votes for Biden than Trump has captured headlines, and the story ends there for almost every article you read. What they fail to tell you is the real meat of the findings: over 57,000 fraudulent ballots!

MCTEC Deleted All Of The Election Files:

• Fortunately, in the AZ Senate audit, a company by the name of CyFIR was contracted to investigate the hardware, machines, tabulators, etc used in the election. CyFIR found and showed that the Maricopa County Recorder’s office actually deleted the entire 2020 General election results from their system the day before an audit and when the results were reinstalled on the system, approximately 269,000 ballot images were now corrupt and unreadable, in addition to approximately 30,000 missing ballots!
  • Link to 56 second video clip from Senate hearing 09 24 21 2:02:06 – 2:03:02
  • In addition, Patriots who had been recording and watching the publicly accessible cameras within the inside of this building were able to match time and date stamps of video with the time and date stamps of the deletions CyFIR found and actually have video that has positively identified three (3) individuals on a computer at that moment in the facility who could have deleted the election results! This info has been passed to the Attorney General of Arizona Mark Brnovich for investigation and prosecution. This is a crime and they must be held accountable.
  • Link to 89 second video clip from Senate hearing 09 24 21 1:58:55 – 2:00:24

Elections Machines Accessed The Internet:

Canvassing Revealed Up To 173,000 Missing Ballots In Maricopa County:

• During the canvass, individuals were interviewed at their residence that were registered to vote in Maricopa County but whom the county did not record a vote. Of those interviewed, 34.23% of these people said they had actually voted in the 2020 election. 34.23 % of these residents had voted, but no vote was ever registered or recorded for them. Their vote was missing and not counted in the election… When multiplying 34.23% by the number of registered Voters in Maricopa County that also show “not to have voted”, (505,709 people), there is a potential 173,000 missing Votes in Maricopa County alone! Arizona has 14 other counties.
  • Link to the full 11-page Election 2020 Grassroots Canvass Report pdf document

Canvassing Revealed Over 96,000 Ghost Votes In Arizona:

• In addition, the Canvass found that across the state of Arizona an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were Ghost Votes! These are votes that were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registered address or who were verified as having moved away before October 2020.
  • Link to the full 11-page Election 2020 Grassroots Canvass Report pdf document

State Of Arizona Study Could Not Identify 58% Of Voters As Real Humans:

• The State of Arizona, from July 3rd to Sept 4th, 2021, researched the voter identity of 673,560 registered AZ Voters and found that they could not identify 58% or 393,017 as being real human beings.
  • The State found these “people” could not be identified through either an Arizona MVD driver’s license search, nor could they be identified or found under a federal search with the last 4 numbers of their Social Security #, name and date of birth.
  • Link to Jim Hoft article September 19, 2021 – 58% NO MATCH FOUND in 673,000 Voter IDs

Democrats Themselves Testified That Voting Machines Are Not Secure:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
dotted i's and crossed t's

...how about legs? does it have legs?

can it stand on it's own yet? we're nearing it's one year birthday, of coming to fruition, and the 5th year of celebration of it's inception, as it matured through time, where are the perp walks?

...what more could be required?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 8.35.48 AM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
NO STUBS ordered on the million absentee ballots Georgia had printed days before the election - WTH?!?!?!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ots-ordered-shortly-2020-election-missing-go/

We know Fulton County ordered 1,058,210 “Emergency” ballots. Fulton County and Gabriel Sterling affirm the reason that the ballots were ordered, and both claim they were never needed. They are now planning to destroy those ballots, but for some reason only have 284,901 to destroy. Which begs the question:

Where are the missing 773,309 ballots?

THAT’s a lot of ballots! Even for the deep state!

TBD + WWG1WGA :)

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
RINO Alert: Pence Planning “Formidable” Challenge to Trump’s Expected 2024 Runhttps://t.co/OEQHOnWtfG— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) November 16, 2021
reEaUfkh

Links to this article:

RINO Alert: Pence Planning “Formidable” Challenge to Trump’s Expected 2024 Run

"Apparently, former Vice President Mike Pence is just as delusional as the rest of the Conservative, Inc., establishment faction of the GOP. That milquetoast man, according to a Newsweek report and CNN segment, thinks that he’s ready to pose a “major challenge” to Trump if Trump decides to run in 2024."

"The report, which relies on Alyssa Farah, a former advisor to the former VP, details what Pence sees as his selling points and, hilariously delusionally, presents Pence as someone that might actually challenge Trump in 2024."

"Farah, who has been highly critical of Trump since the 2020 election, went on CNN and detailed what she thinks Pence might do as the nation and party gear up for the 2024 election."

----> "Apparently, Farah sees Pence’s lack of fighting spirit as something that will help him put up a “formidable fight” against Trump."

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Don't think Don is running....... but I do think a Trump is running......... maybe two of them........
Don't like the first female prez with a husband that is possibly an asset. Or maybe it's JR. Or maybe it's both for 16 years.......

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Don't think Don is running....... but I do think a Trump is running......... maybe two of them........
Don't like the first female prez with a husband that is possibly an asset. Or maybe it's JR. Or maybe it's both for 16 years.......
Is there going to be a 2024 election?

Trump revealed publicly in an interview that he told his VP either you are a Patriot or a Pussy. Not an accident meaning the confirmation of the remark. This is why they had to say GO on the 6th of January. They had to prevent Pence from being a Patriot, they had to force his hand and make it too dangerous, he chose Pussy.
Followed by a Military Occupation of the District of Columbia.

Anybody think Pence will run if there is an election? He is dead to me.
Anybody from the Trump family? I hope not.
It is three years from now. Plenty of issues to be resolved and hopefully some actual real life Patriots will appear on the scene, younger than 70.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anybody from the Trump family? I hope not.
Trump flags, signs, banners, shirts growing everywhere. He is more in the public eye.

While the election is 3 years away remember they sold us the kenyan for 4 years before the coronation.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He will be 78 in Nov 2024 if he is still alive.
He is overweight, not as much as his body looks I guess due to armor, but his face shows it.
Don't most of us croak around 76?
For his age group, 1946, male, it was 72 at birth.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He will be 78 in Nov 2024 if he is still alive.
He is overweight, not as much as his body looks I guess due to armor, but his face shows it.
Don't most of us croak around 76?
For his age group, 1946, male, it was 72 at birth.
and since he doesn't ingest adrenachrome, he's less likely to live a long wretched life, like that kissinger troll or soros troll

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Truth Tellers Town Hall Reveals Binder with Original Data Missing for Days,​

Gail Golec Published November 13, 2021

After holding the Truth Tellers Town Hall event on 11/7/21 in Scottsdale AZ there is much truth that is to being revealed about what was seen during the 2020 Election process by the poll workers, the auditors, and the canvassers

This is an expose on one of the workers that will be featured in the upcoming Truth Tellers Town Hall Documentary and Audit Report.

During the #AZAudit Ballot Count, done at Wesley Bolin Building (not to be confused with the vote count) in the AZ State Fairgrounds, AZ Senate Co-Liaison Randy Pullen removed the Original binnders from the premises, in between shift changes during the audit process. The docurment were off site for nine days.

These binders contained the original tabulation data from the ballot count that was taking place on the fairgrounds site.

In this video you will hear about the responsibility of the Noel Roberts as well as what information regarding the numbers from the pallets of ballots that she has not been able to upload to the secure servers to date.

It is alleged that Senate President Karen Fann is now has both original books. We do not know if the first book containing data from ballots on pallets 1-25. has ever been entered into the secure server to date.

We have more questions to be answered for Senate President Karen Fann and others.

Specifically, even in the official audit report presented by Randy Pullen there is only reference to Pallet 15 There are 46 pallets. We would like to see what was included in the official Audit report and for that audit report to be made public. Was that data ever entered into the secure server? By whom and when and under what supervision?

Here is a link to the public version of the Maricopa County Audit Report.

https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/audit

Stay tuned for the Truth Tellers Town Hall Documentary,where so much more will be revealed.

As a reminder, if you have not seen this, Fann entered into this Back Door Deal ("Special Master" agreement), without the consultation of other members of the Arizona Senate, Cyber Ninja's (the AZ Senate assigned auditor), nor Cypher.

Here is a link to the Back Door Deal & "Special Master" agreement, for your reference:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CtFW34UglseuN3BWhVdyD8oNRGMxE6Hv/view?usp=sharing

It is the growing opinion of many that Senate President Karen Fann should resign NOW, not at the end of 2022 session. She should do it now!

video

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Corrupt Dem Party Worker, Detroit Resident Brags On Facebook: “I work for Wayne Co, MI and I threw out every Trump ballot I saw! Tens of thousands of them and so did all of my co-workers”​

Corrupt Dem Party Worker, Detroit Resident Brags On Facebook: “I work for Wayne Co, MI and I threw out every Trump ballot I saw! Tens of thousands of them and so did all of my co-workers”

ELECTION FRAUD – OBIDEN IS A BOLD FACE LIAR

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Corrupt Dem Party Worker, Detroit Resident Brags On Facebook: “I work for Wayne Co, MI and I threw out every Trump ballot I saw! Tens of thousands of them and so did all of my co-workers”​

Corrupt Dem Party Worker, Detroit Resident Brags On Facebook: “I work for Wayne Co, MI and I threw out every Trump ballot I saw! Tens of thousands of them and so did all of my co-workers”

ELECTION FRAUD – OBIDEN IS A BOLD FACE LIAR

This could be fake to incense the Trump voters. Even if its real I doubt the DOJ would do anything about it. Literally globs of evidence for election fraud and that lump of quivering flesh is still calling the shots in DC, causing more pain and suffering every day.

If only there was a plan in place to strike back but alas, none seem to be forthcoming other than in our hearts and minds. If there is indeed a plan taking place we haven't seen it relieve Americans of their current burdens. So we wait, ready to spring into action when the word is given. SO far, only silence on anything new with repeated references to old messages is all we have to work with.

Until 2020 is fixed the country cannot and will not move forward

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Until 2020 is fixed the country cannot and will not move forward
Forward? Be better to just reset it backwards by 40 years. At least. Lol

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Forward? Be better to just reset it backwards by 40 years. At least. Lol
Before the fed would be a good start. Until we have sound money we have nothing.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

It now seems to me that things are indeed happening now. My concern remains as to what will be done, who will stand up against the fake election and when will we as a nation acknowledge and address the election steal?

I'm paying attention more now than I have in some time

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637250010052.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PATRICK COLBECK - THE ELECTION FRAUD PATTERN IS BEING EXPOSED, THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO CHINA​

Patrick is an aerospace engineer, author, former elected official, and former candidate for governor in Michigan. Served Two 4-yr Terms in Michigan Senate. Patrick was on the frontlines during the elections, he was a poll watcher. Patrick is now seeing a pattern of fraud among the states. All the evidence is now pointing in one direction, China. Once the splunk logs and routers are produced we should see the pattern of fraud and who committed the fraud. The elections should be decertified.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-2110.jpg

DT211118.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

‘It’s a Felony:’ A New Lawsuit, with Video Evidence, Alleges Delaware County, Pennsylvania Election Officials Destroyed Voting Records​

by Bradley Vasoli | Nov 18, 2021

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

PATRICK COLBECK - THE ELECTION FRAUD PATTERN IS BEING EXPOSED, THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO CHINA​

Patrick is an aerospace engineer, author, former elected official, and former candidate for governor in Michigan. Served Two 4-yr Terms in Michigan Senate. Patrick was on the frontlines during the elections, he was a poll watcher. Patrick is now seeing a pattern of fraud among the states. All the evidence is now pointing in one direction, China. Once the splunk logs and routers are produced we should see the pattern of fraud and who committed the fraud. The elections should be decertified.

This was known almost a year ago...