• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here we go...

1637266300586.png

I'm not on Twatter so DYODD on this one but it does fit the craziness, doesn't it?

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oh dear...is the fake veep's team upset? Good.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Pennsylvania Election Videotapes Released Showing Officials Destroying Evidence And Admitting Its A Felony​

by CD Media StaffNovember 18, 2021516681
SHARE15
Screen-Shot-2021-11-18-at-9.20.03-AM-1024x640.png

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR
A whistleblower has released tapes of Delaware County, PA election officials destroying evidence of election fraud from the 2020 election while admitting ‘it is a felony’.
Director of election operations James Allen and Attorney Tom Gallagher, who works for the county, are seen committing election fraud crimes.
You can judge for yourself. The videos are below.
Delaware County was the last county in the state to fully report its ballots for the 2020 election, and several races were in the scope of being flipped by a few thousand votes, reported Newsmax.
The lawsuit suggests an election machine shredded thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots, with the data corroborating it deliberately erased in the lead up to the right-to-know filing.
When is Pennsylvania going to audit the vote?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.32.35 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Liberty Overwatch (Patriot)]

Savage Election Fraud Lawsuit Filed Against Delaware County, PA and Former SOS Kathy Boockvar​

Yesterday, 7th Circuit law clerk Professor Margot Cleveland
shared several shocking videos
https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/5968
documenting premeditated, felony election evidence destruction in Delaware County, PA.

Last night a lawsuit
https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/5972
was filed against county election officials and former Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar. The suit begins:

“Defendants intentionally and fraudulently conspired to destroy, delete, secrete, and hide November 3, 2020, election data, materials, and equipment to prevent discovery of election fraud and election law violations in Delaware County, which the Defendants also conspired to commit and did commit while carrying out the November 3, 2020, election…

Moreover, when a May 21, 2021 Right to Know (RTK) request for election information and data was made with respect to information that is by federal and state law to be kept and preserved, the Defendants fraudulently and intentionally deleted, changed, adulterated, manipulated and/or obscured the information, data, and materials produced in response to the RTK request in order to hide their fraud and election code violations because they knew that they could not reconcile the previously fraudulently reported November 3, 2020 election results with the actual responsive information that they had in their possession and which they were required to preserve and produce in response to the Right to Know request.

Plaintiffs know this to be the case and can document this and demonstrate this by showing, among other things, that November 3, 2020 election data, materials, and equipment [were] destroyed including but not limited to V-Drives, Return Sheets, machine tapes/proof sheets/result tapes, Mail-In Ballots, Ballots Destroyed, voting machines, hard drives, paper documentation, Blue Crest data, correspondence concerning the November 3, 2020 election.”

The lawsuit further alleges that the fraud was outcome-altering:

“61. It appears Delaware County was the last county to submit its presidential vote total in the state potentially changing November 3, 2020 election results in numerous races.

62. It appears prior to Delaware County submitting its vote totals, Donald J. Trump was leading Joseph Biden by 7,515 votes.

63. Delaware County submitted [its] presidential votes total with a difference of 88,070 between the two presidential candidates. [Exhibit G].”

The entire document is a savage, painstakingly detailed account of criminal conspiracy to commit election fraud, backed up by video. Brian Cates
https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel

writes:

“This filing is the real deal. It's exhaustive in it's research and citing of legal precedents. It goes into great detail… The people who put this filing together spent months on it. I can tell.”

Read ⚖️ Lawsuit
Hat tip @drawandstrikechannel

Learn more PA Thread - Delaware County

@LibertyOverwatchChannel

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Pennsylvania Election Videotapes Released Showing Officials Destroying Evidence And Admitting Its A Felony​

by CD Media StaffNovember 18, 2021516681
SHARE15
Screen-Shot-2021-11-18-at-9.20.03-AM-1024x640.png

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR
A whistleblower has released tapes of Delaware County, PA election officials destroying evidence of election fraud from the 2020 election while admitting ‘it is a felony’.
Director of election operations James Allen and Attorney Tom Gallagher, who works for the county, are seen committing election fraud crimes.
You can judge for yourself. The videos are below.
Delaware County was the last county in the state to fully report its ballots for the 2020 election, and several races were in the scope of being flipped by a few thousand votes, reported Newsmax.
The lawsuit suggests an election machine shredded thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots, with the data corroborating it deliberately erased in the lead up to the right-to-know filing.
When is Pennsylvania going to audit the vote?

It's already taken much too long. People are dying and bank accounts are draining while this evidence gets dripped out over the last year. Call me impatient but if they have 'it' all, how many more need to die, now many more will lose their livelihoods, how many more families need to be torn apart before we see any of 'it' bear fruit?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's already taken much too long. People are dying and bank accounts are draining while this evidence gets dripped out over the last year. Call me impatient but if they have 'it' all, how many more need to die, now many more will lose their livelihoods, how many more families need to be torn apart before we see any of 'it' bear fruit?
Probably VERY many more, if I thinks onnit. It HAS to be at a point where YOU and I and just about everyone here are carrying guns and looking for looters, arsonists, statue topplers, murderers, and the like.

We ain't there yet. I am too fargin old to travel, fer sure. And there ain't nothin' at all going on around here that could not be put on Mickey Rooney's Hometown America Street.

So, perforce I wait for the mountain to come to me.

SORTA OFF TOPIC: I just had a funny idea. Suspose somehow I could get my cannon into the middle of one of those riots? Mebbe in a wheeled box or sumpin'... But when the time is truly ripe, comes the famous phrase:

"UNMASK -- OPEN FIRE!"

Oh... Don't have to be nuffin inna cannon except a nascent shock-wave.

You haven't lived until you have been forward of a cannon's muzzle when it fired.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You haven't lived until you have been forward of a cannon's muzzle when it fired.

Knock you flat on your kiester and temporarily deafening you.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Knock you flat on your kiester and temporarily deafening you.
The same outcome can be expected as a likely consequence of blocking Rosie O'Donnell's path to a jelly donut.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 12.44.27 PM.png

Wisconsin Moves To Decertify 2020 Election​

skip to 4:40

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637430911113.png

@RealGenFlynn, [11/19/2021 7:10 PM]

Nothing to see here

“Additionally, Ziggy and others destroyed machines and proof tapes by placing them in the trash, “stating they will have a campfire to burn the data.” Miller became nervous about what they were doing, informing them “they were violating numerous state and federal laws.” Miller witnessed Gallagher and Ziegelhoffer destroying the election materials (p.51). Ziggy told her “there was no audit value” to the data he was tossing. There is page upon page in this lawsuit documenting their alleged nefarious behavior.”

www.uncoverdc.com

@RealGenFlynn, [11/19/2021 7:10 PM]

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/11/19/stunning-election-fraud-allegedly-found-in-delaware-county-pa/

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/1323

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Company hired to conduct Pa. forensic audit is "Envoy Sage"; check this out: " Envoy Sage leadership and personnel are veterans from the United States Special Operations Command and Intelligence organizations. "

Envoy Sage​

CRITICAL POINT CONSULTING SERVICES
During every crisis situation, there is a CRITICAL POINT where the right decision or right information makes the difference. Accordingly, we deliver rapid clarity, agile leadership, and creative solutions designed specifically for these chaotic moments.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This dovetails perfectly with the comments from LTG Flynn, Captain S. Keshel, Mike Lindell and POTUS DJT that PA is THE most corrupt of the states in question.

Company hired to conduct Pa. forensic audit is "Envoy Sage"; check this out: " Envoy Sage leadership and personnel are veterans from the United States Special Operations Command and Intelligence organizations. "

Envoy Sage​

CRITICAL POINT CONSULTING SERVICES
During every crisis situation, there is a CRITICAL POINT where the right decision or right information makes the difference. Accordingly, we deliver rapid clarity, agile leadership, and creative solutions designed specifically for these chaotic moments.

Makes one pause to consider that there really IS a plan...

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I haven't been in here in a while.

Has any state decertified?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
When the first state de-certifies -- and this WILL happen -- then there will be a waterfall of others.

At that time, the Devolution Gummint will announce.

That is Unca's Prediction. NO timeline given, I am only working using cold data available to all here.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This dovetails perfectly with the comments from LTG Flynn, Captain S. Keshel, Mike Lindell and POTUS DJT that PA is THE most corrupt of the states in question.

Makes one pause to consider that there really IS a plan...
I'm ready. My attitude is right! :hunt:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When the first state de-certifies -- and this WILL happen -- then there will be a waterfall of others.

At that time, the Devolution Gummint will announce.

That is Unca's Prediction. NO timeline given, I am only working using cold data available to all here.
I can't help but hope you're right Walt! We've been at what seemed like the precipice many times before only to find ourselves at the base of yet another mountain to climb. I'm hoping we've climbed the last mountain but only time will tell

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Twilight19521
@Twilight19521

6m
·
MIND BLOWING: Sidney Powell Found Patents That Allow Government Election Rigging, Filed in 2006

Sidney Powell appeared on Brannon Howse Live on LindellTV to discuss the patents she found involving algorithms designed to rig elections.

Many have had suspicions that our elections have been rigged for quite some time. Sidney Powell just might have the goods to prove it.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...ow-government-election-rigging-filed-in-2006/

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
JEEEBUS. Spread this around.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i wonder:

if i have this really cool way to cheat the house in Las Vegas, will they let me patent it?

next:
does a patent number guarantee the item patented is a legal item?

if this is the depths to which we have been lowered to...it's game over

unless we tent the entire country, spread that gas, far and wide, we're never going to get rid of the pests and the pests are very ingrained into our . . . into everything

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Twilight19521
@Twilight19521

6m
·
MIND BLOWING: Sidney Powell Found Patents That Allow Government Election Rigging, Filed in 2006

Sidney Powell appeared on Brannon Howse Live on LindellTV to discuss the patents she found involving algorithms designed to rig elections.

Many have had suspicions that our elections have been rigged for quite some time. Sidney Powell just might have the goods to prove it.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...ow-government-election-rigging-filed-in-2006/
Sidney is part of the inner circle. I’m sure the Q team have known about this for years. Drip drip drip...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They specifically mention that this particular election rigging scheme has been going on for TWENTY-ONE YEARS. That'd go all the way back to the (s)election in which shrub 43 was anointed the "winner" over owl bore by the supreme lie-yers.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second. There's been something very seriously wrong with our elections for a long time.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They specifically mention that this particular election rigging scheme has been going on for TWENTY-ONE YEARS. That'd go all the way back to the (s)election in which shrub 43 was anointed the "winner" over owl bore by the supreme lie-yers.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second. There's been something very seriously wrong with our elections for a long time.
Not only is there a limited choice for pres, there is an inside workings of who gets to run for various positions.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Yeah, let's just vote our way out of this mess :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From Telegram

[Forwarded from Liberty Overwatch (Patriot)]
Pennsylvania Senate GOP Hires Firm to Review 2020 Election | Philadelphia Inquirer (https://www.inquirer.com/politics/p...licans-election-review-contract-20211119.html)

On Friday, Pennsylvania Republican lawmakers in the state Senate announced they had signed a contract with Iowa-based Envoy Sage LLC (https://www.envoysage.com/) to lead their review of the 2020 election (https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/5475).

Republicans are moving forward with the investigation despite an active court fight over its legality. State Attorney General Josh Shapiro and Senate Democrats have filed lawsuits (https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/5563) seeking to block the GOP subpoena (https://www.inquirer.com/politics/p...ans-subpoena-vote-2020-election-20210915.html) for non-public voter records, such as the last four digits of Social Security numbers and driver’s license numbers.

The cases have been consolidated and a panel of Commonwealth Court judges is scheduled to hear arguments Dec. 15 in Harrisburg.

A Senate Republican source with knowledge of the situation told PennLive (https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/...ugh-and-impartial-election-investigation.html) the initial contract with Envoy Sage will be narrowly focused on reviewing information that is publicly accessible, such as combing through hundreds of tips citizens submitted testifying to their personal experiences with perceived voter fraud.

“The contract covers document analysis, consultation, review of election concerns, and affidavits submitted to the committee, analysis of other election integrity initiatives across the nation, and more,” GOP spokesman Jason Thompson said.

Sen. Cris Dush, chair of the Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee, is an Air Force veteran with experience working for the Department of Defense. He found Envoy Sage through contacts at the Defense Department and veteran groups, Thompson said.

Disgruntled Senate Minority Leader Jay Costa noted that the contract was being signed the same week Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman, who is the highest-ranking member of the chamber and supports the ballot review, announced his Republican campaign for governor. “This is not good government; it is bad politics,” Costa said.

Read Philadelphia Inquirer (https://www.inquirer.com/politics/p...licans-election-review-contract-20211119.html), Penn Live (https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/...ugh-and-impartial-election-investigation.html)
ICYMI PA Senate Election Investigation Hearing (https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/5475)

Learn more PA Thread (https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/5978)

@LibertyOverwatchChannel

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Pennsylvania Politics

What we know about the firm hired by the GOP to review Pennsylvania’s 2020 election​

The contract with Iowa-based Envoy Sage will cost taxpayers $270,000 for a period of six months, but the contract can be extended, spokesperson Jason Thompson said.

Sen. Cris Dush (R., Jefferson) speaks during a hearing at the Pennsylvania Capitol in Harrisburg, Pa., Wednesday, Sept. 15, 2021.

Sen. Cris Dush (R., Jefferson) speaks during a hearing at the Pennsylvania Capitol in Harrisburg, Pa.,
Wednesday, Sept. 15, 2021.Matt Rourke / AP
  • by Andrew Seidmanand Danielle Ohl of Spotlight PA
    Updated
    Nov 19, 2021
More than a year after Joe Biden won the presidency, Pennsylvania Republican lawmakers in the state Senate on Friday announced they had signed a contract with Iowa-based Envoy Sage to lead their investigation of the 2020 election.

The review will cost taxpayers $270,000 for a period of six months, but the contract can be extended, spokesperson Jason Thompson said.

Republicans are moving forward with the review despite an active court fight over its legality. State Attorney General Josh Shapiro, a Democrat, and Senate Democrats have filed lawsuits seeking to block a GOP subpoena that demanded Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration turn over millions of voters’ data, including nonpublic information such as the last four digits of their Social Security number and driver’s license number.

The cases have been consolidated and a panel of Commonwealth Court judges is scheduled to hear arguments Dec. 15 in Harrisburg. However the court rules, the decision could be appealed to the state Supreme Court.

WHY WE'RE NOT CALLING IT AN AUDIT​

The Inquirer is not currently referring to attempts by Pennsylvania Republicans to investigate the 2020 presidential election as an audit because there's no indication it would follow the best practices or the common understanding of an audit among nonpartisan experts. When asked by The Inquirer, lawmakers leading the effort have not explained how it will actually be run, including whether and how best practices will be followed; who will be involved, including the extent to which Republican politicians will play a role; how the review will be documented; how election equipment and ballots, if obtained, would be secured; and what the scope of any review would be. Joe Biden won Pennsylvania by more than 80,000 votes. State and county audits affirmed the outcome, and there is no evidence of any significant fraud.

What do we know about Envoy Sage?​

Envoy Sage is a consulting firm started by Steven Lahr, an Army veteran who worked within the Department of Defense. Lahr founded Silverback 7, a defense contracting firm, in 2005 and served as chief executive officer until it merged with another military contractor, Patriot Defense Group, in 2017. Lahr left Patriot Defense Group in 2020 to start Envoy Sage.

He offered to speak by phone but did not answer a call late Friday.

Public records show Lahr filed to create Envoy Sage in Dubuque, Iowa, on Aug. 5, 2020. Beyond that, public records reveal very little about the company’s work or clients.

Envoy Sage’s website describes work investigating fraud and embezzlement in the oil industry, researching a corporate merger, and exposing fraud among nongovernmental organizations.

Both Thompson and Lahr said the team behind the firm has decades of experience working under Republican and Democratic administrations. The firm employs six people, Thompson said, but its website does not list their names.

“We are entering into this project with no pre-conceived notions for what we will or will not find as we investigate the commonwealth’s election systems and data,” Lahr said in a statement.

How did Senate Republicans choose Envoy Sage?​

Sen. Cris Dush, chair of the Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee, is an Air Force veteran with experience working for the Department of Defense. He found Envoy Sage through contacts at the Defense Department and veteran groups, Thompson said.
The committee vetted several companies to conduct the investigation, Thompson said, but he declined to identify which companies or how many.

Envoy Sage is a “new company with old faces,” he said, with decades of experience handling sensitive information among the staff. It does not have party affiliation, Thompson said.

Democrats on the committee did not participate in the process, he said.

Dush in a statement described the company as “highly competent, impartial, and experienced.

“We specifically sought a firm without political associations, which includes refraining from actively supporting both current candidates and candidates who were on the 2020 or 2021 ballots in Pennsylvania to ensure this investigation can be completed in a professional, nonpartisan manner,” he said.

Does Envoy Sage have any experience investigating elections?​

Neither the company’s website nor the information provided by Senate Republicans about the contract says anything about past work investigating or auditing elections.

What will Envoy Sage do?​

Though Republicans previously told media outlets they’d wait to hire a vendor until a judge ruled in a pending lawsuit filed to stop the investigation, Thompson said Friday there’s work Envoy Sage can start on now, such as combing through hundreds of tips citizens submitted testifying to their personal experiences with perceived voter fraud.

Any further work will depend in part on the outcome of the litigation.

Thompson said the company “is to provide planning and consulting services necessary to continue the investigation, including recommendations on how best to review whatever information is ultimately received from the Pennsylvania Department of State.”

“The contract covers document analysis, consultation, review of election concerns, and affidavits submitted to the committee, analysis of other election integrity initiatives across the nation, and more,” Thompson said.

It’s unclear what Envoy Sage would do, beyond vetting citizen tips, if the courts halt the subpoena or the investigation altogether. Even if the courts order the Department of State to share voter data with Senate Republicans, what happens after that remains to be seen.

How will the company secure private information?​

Democrats and good-government groups such as Common Cause have criticized the attempt to request nonpublic information on voters, saying it violates privacy, constitutes a security risk, and could deter would-be voters in the future.
» READ MORE: ‘Outraged, frustrated, and scared’: Pa. residents ask authorities to protect their data from GOP election review

Republicans have not explained how they will keep sensitive data secure, beyond saying that it’s a top priority and that vendors would be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement. Thompson said Envoy Sage personnel “not only have handled sensitive information for government agencies, but also have kept classified information safe for the Department of Defense.”

Republicans leading the investigation say state government works with sensitive information on a regular basis, including with third-party contractors. In an updated FAQ on their election investigation website, they said Friday that the contract includes language on protecting information that “is consistent with the language that the Pennsylvania Department of State uses” with outside contractors that maintain the state’s voter registry.

“If this language is strong enough to safeguard sensitive voter information with the Department’s third-party vendors,” the site reads, “then it’s strong enough to do so for this investigation, too.”

What do Democrats say?​

“This is a bad-faith action by the Senate Republican Caucus,” Senate Minority Leader Jay Costa (D., Allegheny) said in a statement. “They agreed to wait, and then went ahead with hiring their own firm to carry out this political, unnecessary and costly witch hunt. They’ve unilaterally and prematurely acted to spend more than $250,000 in taxpayer money for this.”

He noted that the contract was being signed the same week Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman, who is the highest-ranking member of the chamber and supports the ballot review, announced his Republican campaign for governor. “This is not good government; it is bad politics,” Costa said.

Staff writer Jonathan Lai contributed to this article.
Published
Nov. 19, 2021

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
i wonder:

if i have this really cool way to cheat the house in Las Vegas, will they let me patent it?

next:
does a patent number guarantee the item patented is a legal item?

if this is the depths to which we have been lowered to...it's game over

unless we tent the entire country, spread that gas, far and wide, we're never going to get rid of the pests and the pests are very ingrained into our . . . into everything
What I like about your post is what Unca has been saying. We THINK we know everything & are shocked on a daily basis with even crazier shit.
Shining the bright light of exposure is waking people up.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What I like about your post is what Unca has been saying. We THINK we know everything & are shocked on a daily basis with even crazier shit.
Shining the bright light of exposure is waking people up.
...but is it fixing things ?

the corruption of Chicago is so well known, there are books, written across the decades, by multiple authors, highlighting it all

see where i'm at?

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
>https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sheriff-announces-criminal-charges-against-election-commission/

Sheriff announces criminal charges being filed against almost every member of the election commission in a battleground state

The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC).

In a release issued on their Facebook page, Sheriff Schmaling said that the charges have been referred to the Racine County District Attorney, Patricia Hanson.

The Sheriff’s Office has called on state attorney general Josh Kaul to launch an investigation into what they called illegal directives issued by the WEC, most specifically, the directive to not use the Special Voting Deputy process as required by state statute 6.875.

In part, the Facebook post stated:

“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”

1637647210090.png
1637647230765.png

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z3bbi2cthecdd8s/AADdN4_ksVl7rk6zg3ML_oAAa

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
>https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sheriff-announces-criminal-charges-against-election-commission/

Sheriff announces criminal charges being filed against almost every member of the election commission in a battleground state

The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC).

In a release issued on their Facebook page, Sheriff Schmaling said that the charges have been referred to the Racine County District Attorney, Patricia Hanson.

The Sheriff’s Office has called on state attorney general Josh Kaul to launch an investigation into what they called illegal directives issued by the WEC, most specifically, the directive to not use the Special Voting Deputy process as required by state statute 6.875.

In part, the Facebook post stated:

“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”

View attachment 233701View attachment 233702
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z3bbi2cthecdd8s/AADdN4_ksVl7rk6zg3ML_oAAa
All Bolshevik plants, every damned one of them pictured

I downloaded both artifacts (ppt and pdf), thanks Alpha Numeric!

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
e3e31dd11e6ca617.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm not buying this one out of hand. From the look of the uneven wear on that tire it appears his front end has had an ongoing problems for a while. What are the other two mishaps referenced?