• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Will uneven tire wear cause two bolts to loosen enough to come off. I don't think so.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Will uneven tire wear cause two bolts to loosen enough to come off. I don't think so.
No, more likely the missing bolts caused the negative camber evident on the tire wear pattern.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No, more likely the missing bolts caused the negative camber evident on the tire wear pattern.
Yep, now how those bolts disappeared is the main question

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, now how those bolts disappeared is the main question
One appears to have been missing for some while. Two appear to have broken in the fairly recent past, and the last appears to have broken very recently. None appear to be cut.

My own conclusion is that this vehicle has had issues for some while and isn't well maintained...but there's no clear evidence of sabotage.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
One appears to have been missing for some while. Two appear to have broken in the fairly recent past, and the last appears to have broken very recently. None appear to be cut.

My own conclusion is that this vehicle has had issues for some while and isn't well maintained...but there's no clear evidence of sabotage.
I don't know enough about cars to comment, but I have seen enough grifters and their "they're trying to stop us from [insert drama-laced statement here]! We need your support to ensure that the [insert party/organization] isn't allowed to carry out their evil plan to destroy America! Can you donate $25 or $50 to the cause?" emails to know that this would play right into such a campaign.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
https://archive.md/Q0aR6

1637782103937.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637782174536.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Loosening 2 bolts would cause them to vibrate loose over time. The others would metal fatigue and break off in time.

The wear pattern would result because of the missing bolts, but I can't imagine the driver wouldn't notice the car dramatically pulling to one side. You would have to really focus on keeping the car between the lines.

Anyone would question the 'pulling' and get an alignment where the missing bolts should have been realized at that time.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Loosening 2 bolts would cause them to vibrate loose over time. The others would metal fatigue and break off in time.

The wear pattern would result because of the missing bolts, but I can't imagine the driver wouldn't notice the car dramatically pulling to one side. You would have to really focus on keeping the car between the lines.

Anyone would question the 'pulling' and get an alignment where the missing bolts should have been realized at that time.
how is it anyone in a 'leadership position' would drive such a vehicle?

and i'm to believe they're a leader of me?

i'm the guy who does nothing unless it's broken...this front end is 'beyond broken'

bs....

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
how is it anyone in a 'leadership position' would drive such a vehicle?

and i'm to believe they're a leader of me?
Are you talking about our resident Brandon?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
https://archive.md/Q0aR6

View attachment 234020
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 8.47.05 PM.png

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I was suspicious about the report because I thought that the sheriff doesn't file charges, and that's the job of the DA.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well there you go, none of us can avoid the propaganda coming at us for all directions although X22 had also mentions charges being brought in Wisconsin so it's tough to avoid for even the internet celebrities I imagine.

EP. 2636B - FIRST 2020 ELECTION FRAUD CHARGES RELEASED, SPACE FORCE IT’S GOING TO BE IMPORTANT

The [DS] is panicking they are losing the narrative and people are either resigning, getting fired or not seeking re-election. The people are awake and thinking logically. The election fraud is now spreading from state to state and the people are demanding forensic audits. 5 people were charged for election fraud in Wisconsin. Mike Lindell files a SCOTUS complaint and is waiting for AG to sign on. Trump says that Space Force is very important. Trump & the military caught them all.

No excuses, just my apologies to the membership for inadvertently posting a fake article

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well there you go, none of us can avoid the propaganda coming at us for all directions although X22 had also mentions charges being brought in Wisconsin so it's tough to avoid for even the internet celebrities I imagine.

EP. 2636B - FIRST 2020 ELECTION FRAUD CHARGES RELEASED, SPACE FORCE IT’S GOING TO BE IMPORTANT​

The [DS] is panicking they are losing the narrative and people are either resigning, getting fired or not seeking re-election. The people are awake and thinking logically. The election fraud is now spreading from state to state and the people are demanding forensic audits. 5 people were charged for election fraud in Wisconsin. Mike Lindell files a SCOTUS complaint and is waiting for AG to sign on. Trump says that Space Force is very important. Trump & the military caught them all.

My apologies to the membership for inadvertently posting a fake article
We are trying. Q said be careful who you follow. X22 seemed pretty solid & unwavering but the rah rah and no rope rope is getting old.
That said normies are waking up to gas prices, empty shelves, jab deaths of their sports starts on the tee vee.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We are trying. Q said be careful who you follow. X22 seemed pretty solid & unwavering but the rah rah and no rope rope is getting old.
That said normies are waking up to gas prices, empty shelves, jab deaths of their sports starts on the tee vee.
I wish I had a nickle for every time I've heard him say "Now the deep state, the corrupt politicians, they're panicking right now...."

His heart and mind are in the right place and I like him but he can get a bit repetitious at times with his presentations. I still listen to him!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Loosening two bolts, would surely decrease integrity and shear forces may well cause those bolts to break...eventually. Not evidence of anything of course, but it's true. Of course this ignores the observable fact that one bolt has seemingly been missing for some while.

As to the wear pattern, while negative camber makes front wheel drive vehicles unstable...particularly around corners, it does next to nothing on rear wheel driven vehicles. There caster is far more important. One would be unlikely to even notice a negative camber problem on that truck...unless the tires were routinely inspected for uneven wear patterns.

Toe, caster, and uneven tire wear are the sources of "pull" ...as well as a non-centered steering wheel on rear wheel driven vehicles. Further, that evidence of uneven wear caused by negative camber, would have had to have been caused over the course of years. While toe misalignment eats tires quickly...positive/negative camber does not.

I was an alignment tech in another life.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
X22 seemed pretty solid & unwavering but the rah rah and no rope rope is getting old.
I'm not 'following' him in the sense that Q implied. I like X22's reports because he aggregates well. It would take me hours more in the day to compile what he does. Still, he has a pretty good batting average when it comes to reporting.

What do you want for free? CNN?

Loosening two bolts, would surely decrease integrity and shear forces may well cause those bolts to break...eventually. Not evidence of anything of course, but it's true. Of course this ignores the observable fact that one bolt has seemingly been missing for some while.

As to the wear pattern, while negative camber makes front wheel drive vehicles unstable...particularly around corners, it does next to nothing on rear wheel driven vehicles. There caster is far more important. One would be unlikely to even notice a negative camber problem on that truck...unless the tires were routinely inspected for uneven wear patterns.

Toe, caster, and uneven tire wear are the sources of "pull" ...as well as a non-centered steering wheel on rear wheel driven vehicles. Further, that evidence of uneven wear caused by negative camber, would have had to have been caused over the course of years. While toe misalignment eats tires quickly...positive/negative camber does not.

I was an alignment tech in another life.
The voice of experience!

I didn't look at all the particulars of the vehicle, just the tire wear and the news/story that there could be suspicious activity.

I suspect the missing bolt was just that, a missing bolt. If he ever had front end work done and the tech forgot to tighten a bolt or two - like that has never happened before - a series of such events could produce the tire wear leading to eventual failure.

I remember a story from my dad where he was traveling down the road in a car with a bunch of his buddies. One of them exclaimed "Hey! Look!! Some asshole lost their tire (as a tire went flying past their car)."

It was their car and their rear wheel! Some lugnut forgot to tighten the lug nuts!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It was their car and their rear wheel! Some lugnut forgot to tighten the lug nuts!
lol

I've worked on numerous vehicles with damage caused by wheels falling off. There are specific procedures one should follow while rotating tires on vehicles, but of course most people ignore them. The problem is that alloy wheels and steel wheels behave very differently and while both should be re-torqued after rotation steel wheels rarely loosen while alloy rims do so quite often.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Link to the Elections Influence Operations Playbook.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Part 2:

Link to the Elections Influence Operations Playbook.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"Just finished a nice Thanksgiving meal with my family - my dad said he's as stuffed as a Maricopa County ballot box."

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
"Just finished a nice Thanksgiving meal with my family - my dad said he's as stuffed as a Maricopa County ballot box."

Good thing it wasn't a Pima County ballot box; some of them were well over 100%!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
What are the odds on there being another "variant" of the boohoo flu being "discovered" shortly before the midterm elections...which will of course necessitate mass mail in voting?

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
What are the odds on there being another "variant" of the boohoo flu being "discovered" shortly before the midterm elections...which will of course necessitate mass mail in voting?

no doubt. i think many of the states are wise to it this time. they blew up a lot of their scams in the 2020 hail mary

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like if state legislatures gave a damn, they'd simply force legislation to de-certify. Most of the battleground states had red team dominated state legislatures as I recall, but they didn't care what the state executive branch traitors did. On the federal level, they simply do what they always do...steal more power and claim "security concerns".

The laws governing Senate elections have evolved slowly over time. The Constitution simply states that "The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations" (Article I, section 4). For almost 80 years, the Senate left the supervision of senatorial elections entirely in the hands of the state legislatures. After frequent and flagrant abuses, however, Congress decided to exercise its constitutional prerogative to impose some order on the process.

Sounds remarkably similar to how we got the 17th non-amendment in the first place. Authority ALWAYS centralizes over time, becoming less and less responsive to the wishes of the governed.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
no doubt. i think many of the states are wise to it this time. they blew up a lot of their scams in the 2020 hail mary
Yeah, and they got away with them all. Why wouldn't they just keep going? There's no accountability, just a lot of talk. That's the way it always was and, regrettably, that's the way its destined to always be under this system

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, and they got away with them all. Why wouldn't they just keep going? There's no accountability, just a lot of talk. That's the way it always was and, regrettably, that's the way its destined to always be under this system

Until...

... ... ...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
When the midterms happen, there should be large groups of heavily armed militia a minimum legal distance from each polling precinct in each battleground district. The second those commie prix shut down to "restart" the counting in the wee hours in direct violation of state law...everybody there should be forcibly arrested.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When the midterms happen, there should be large groups of heavily armed militia a minimum legal distance from each polling precinct in each battleground district. The second those commie prix shut down to "restart" the counting in the wee hours in direct violation of state law...everybody there should be forcibly arrested.
if BLM can burn a building down, we can smash a few windows and not tell on one another, right?

yeah, think about that one...you neighbors turn you in because they've been taught to and they'll receive a handsome reward for that cellphone video they took

that's the American way also...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
that's the American Marxist way also...
fify

...at some point the risk of doing nothing becomes greater than the risk of doing something. One hopes only that others reach that point at roughly the same time they do. While I don't condone random violence, property destruction, or bullying...there must be some rule of law if our so called "public servants" wish to continue to be perceived as governing by consent. Plainly those same "public servants" have zero interest in maintaining the same rule of law they inflict upon the masses...particularly those that do not share their political ideology.

In other news, there are(were) some great black friday deals available on body armor. Hope some of you were able to avail yourselves of the opportunity.

Example of a "mostly peaceful" "protest" ...aka a SENSELESS FUCKING RIOT.

1638202391520.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The midterms won't manner one iota if the 2020 election isn't fixed by then. Confidence in the election system has been reduced to a fraction of the eligible voters.

Nobody I know thinks elections serve any meaningful purpose any longer and that votes from the people no longer matter

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody I know thinks elections serve any meaningful purpose any longer and that votes from the people no longer matter
Understandably...the question is...what now? Why comply with a system that serially attacks you and the founding principles?

People must stop complying.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
what now?
we need to find us a leader, one who will not tell us about things, but will actually do things

like joe does....

i'm serious, where are all the good men and women WHO'VE BEEN TRAINED TO LEAD? i know they exist but, unless they show themselves, they really don't exist

if we put a cabinet together, from members here, we'd be more efficient and honest with ourselves if our first line of action were to shut down the MSM, and i'd just suggest, we'd git er done

but our leaders all seem to lead, from the sidelines, and when it appears to get closer to the goal, they suddenly change their minds

they have for years my entire life

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
A "leader" of the "free world" you seek? lol

Why? Do you need to be told to not comply by example? ...how about Kyle Howard Rittenhouse...now 18 whole years of age?

He refused to comply, chose to defend private property...and then himself when a group of rioting marxist assholes tried to kill him. Does that work?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
we need to find us a leader, one who will not tell us about things, but will actually do things

like joe does....

i'm serious, where are all the good men and women WHO'VE BEEN TRAINED TO LEAD? i know they exist but, unless they show themselves, they really don't exist

if we put a cabinet together, from members here, we'd be more efficient and honest with ourselves if our first line of action were to shut down the MSM, and i'd just suggest, we'd git er done

but our leaders all seem to lead, from the sidelines, and when it appears to get closer to the goal, they suddenly change their minds

they have for years
I seriously doubt that leader is:
  • Trump (anyone associated within that family)
  • Wood
  • Giuliani
  • anyone named Sydney
  • any internet celebrity
  • anyone in the entertainment industry

We'll see if anyone emerges but most of us who would be leaders are old and disconnected from the cities, where most of the brainwashed reside and thrive off of the free gibs.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So stop paying taxes. The overbearing state cannot tolerate widespread non-compliance from even a fraction of Amerikans.

...and Trump did a whole lot of damage(imo) to the deep slumber of millions of Amerikans. Leader? muh...don't really care, but he definitely got a whole lot of marxist panties bunched up...causing them to show their true natures. Several governors even invoked policies that caused the mass deaths of the elderly at nursing homes. Where's the line...if not genocide/democide?