• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that leader is:
  • Trump (anyone associated within that family)
  • Wood
  • Giuliani
  • anyone named Sydney
  • any internet celebrity
  • anyone in the entertainment industry

We'll see if anyone emerges but most of us who would be leaders are old and disconnected from the cities, where most of the brainwashed reside and thrive off of the free gibs.
i agree, all these people are interested in doing is "bringing us back to what brought this on in the first place" and if there's more work they're going to perform, it doesn't seem like they've come back from their break period yet...

and imho, with the only pushback coming from god only knows where, we're being setup for a choice between moloch and that other dude...

and the prettiest one will win,

now where are the children to offer as sacrifices because the crops aren't growing that well using Brawndo

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So stop paying taxes. The overbearing state cannot tolerate widespread non-compliance from even a fraction of Amerikans.

...and Trump did a whole lot of damage(imo) to the deep slumber of millions of Amerikans. Leader? muh...don't really care, but he definitely got a whole lot of marxist panties bunched up...causing them to show their true natures.
the guy was 'the bomb' for american citizens, and world citizens, i don't believe that's in contention by many here

he set a 'benchmark' we may never see again...but all of the other things that could be done are not even being discussed

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
No? So why is the federal regime going after militias, oath keepers, proud boys, guns, ammo, freedom, 17 year old boys, etc?

The capitol hill shaman, Jacob Chansley(a confessed liberal), was sentenced to 41 months for what horrible "crime"? Is it...trespassing? ...after being invited? What was it Darrell Brooks was recently on bail for? Trying to run a woman over with a car? Think that might have been relevant in preventing the Waukesha murders?

Out of control tyrannical regimes ALWAYS take dissidents as political prisoners. Look at how the Bundys and LaVoy Finicum(RIP) were treated. Speak/act out get jailed or dead. Welcome to marxism.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Welcome to marxism.
but everyday this treatment continues, it becomes American

it becomes the Normal, like how mandates become law

Unity is one thing we've lost, it's the one part of Freedom and Individuality that is a Chosen trait

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That's one perspective, though turning off the teevee can help immensely. I suspect there's a whole lot more unity under the surface than people realize, though that narrative is clearly suppressed by lamestream media.

1638204876184.png

Jeepers. If they can't get cops in that regressive shithole to take the jab rather than quit...how's that supposed to fly in Oklahoma?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's one perspective, though turning off the teevee can help immensely. I suspect there's a whole lot more unity under the surface than people realize, though that narrative is clearly suppressed by lamestream media.

View attachment 234646

Jeepers. If they can't get cops in that regressive shithole to take the jab rather than quit...how's that supposed to fly in Oklahoma?
and they've got a powerful union that's going to cost me an extra few hundreds of dollars to sort out this mess with the politicians who're going to charge me thousands of dollars to keep the officers in their place, which is to never question the politicians

o.k., but unity on what? if it's not united against more than just taking the Jab, we're still at that square that says (-1)

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
So don't pay it.

...and not taking the jab, will eventually cause you to be at direct odds with your federal regime. You really think vaccine passports are being mandated all over the world, but here in the cushy US we have an unelected dictator in the white house who ISN'T going to continuously turn the screws on US citizens for not complying with ever more tyrannical mandates?

Stop complying. If/when someone breaks into your home to force a substance into your body against your will...then choose what to do then. Either comply...or blow their gd heads off...it's all about choices...right? Either we have a right to our own bodies...or we do not. Either we have a right to travel unmolested or we do not. Either we have a right to keep and bear arms...or we do not.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
As a US citizen...do you have any representation in the US federal regime? If so, I'd love to know how that works.

What do you call it when government rules without the consent of the governed? ...is it tyranny?

Does this matter? ...or are guns intended solely to put food on the table as often suggested by marxist assholes?

1638206051379.png

Name the nation on Earth most difficult for a hostile force to subdue...

BTW Afghanistan is NOT a wrong answer, but when did a hostile force last try to occupy and subdue the USA? Does 1812 count? ...and where'd the redcoats git to?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

AZ State Rep. Mark Finchem Expects Arrests in Arizona: “Maricopa County Isn’t The Only County – We Are Waiting for Indictments”​

By Jordan Conradson
Published November 28, 2021

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

AZ State Rep. Mark Finchem Expects Arrests in Arizona: “Maricopa County Isn’t The Only County – We Are Waiting for Indictments”​

By Jordan Conradson
Published November 28, 2021

It's one thing to expect arrests and quite another for arrests to actually take place

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
So stop paying taxes.

You keep typing that.

Have you ever tried it?

I tried in 2005 and 2006, and I am still suffering the consequences.

Even though I filed in 2020 and expect a refund, the goons are levying me for a whopping $400.

The IRS neither forgets nor forgives.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever tried it?
Yes actually. It began when I went in search of the law that requires me to file a federal tax return and couldn't find it.

Prior to that I had two separate run-ins with the tyrannical(and incompetent) dickheads at the IRS. The first time I paid up, the second time I got my ducks in a row ahead of time and told them to pound sand. Eighteen months later they cratered and left me alone. I've also not filled out an employee withholding certificate(W-4) in a very long while.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Yes actually. It began when I went in search of the law that requires me to file a federal tax return and couldn't find it.

Prior to that I had two separate run-ins with the tyrannical(and incompetent) dickheads at the IRS. The first time I paid up, the second time I got my ducks in a row ahead of time and told them to pound sand. Eighteen months later they cratered and left me alone. I've also not filled out an employee withholding certificate(W-4) in a very long while.

Are you saying you have an employer, you don't pay withholding and you don't file?

That is unheard of...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't contracted with anyone lobbing an EIN at me in a long while, and I don't intend to start anytime soon.

Riddle me this...if the federal regime can just call up the fed to print up trillions for their idiotic gumbymint looting scams...stimulus, infrastructure, build back better, etc, then why do they need tax dollars from peasants' pay checks at all?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
November 29, 2021

Meet the Technology That's Uncovering 2020's Voter Fraud​

By Jay Valentine

The search for phantom voters is over. Phantom voters are sitting next to you at the restaurant or standing next to you at the bank. They are your friend and neighbor. You may be a phantom and not know it.

Phantom voters, the definition, is morphing from fake voters hiding in UPS boxes to people who advanced computer models predict will not vote.

Don't get me wrong — there are thousands of phantom voters living in churches, R.V. parks, cemeteries, homeless shelters, hotels, and virtual mailboxes. It's just that there are as many, perhaps more, who live active, healthy, honest lives on voter rolls. They just don't know they voted.

You've heard the stories, denied by the mainstream press and almost every secretary of state: there is no significant voter fraud. Why not say that? There is no way you can check.

Now there is.

After the 2020 election results stopped in the middle of the night and vote trajectories magically changed when they fired up again, thousands of people, just like you, didn't buy it. They formed armies of canvassers in 35 or more states. They did something that has not been done at scale in the history of the country: they started checking voter rolls.

They did more. They filed Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests at unprecedented levels. Secretary of state offices, once a murky sinecure, had to answer real questions about what was going on.

Here's what popped out.

Leftists are different from you and me. Unlike us, they care that every vote is cast, and if you do not cast your vote, they will do it for you. And they did. At scale.

In one Midwestern state, voter rolls costing tens of thousands of dollars were bought by a billionaire leftist every month for over a year. Why would someone buy a list that doesn't change much?

Voter lists show people who move. They show people who never or seldom vote.

The white hat canvassing team built a query for one state: "voters who voted in 2020 who never voted before." Guess what! 265,000.

In the same state, thousands of people came forward with stories that when they showed up to vote, they were told someone had voted for them. Get the picture?

In a southwestern state, in its second-largest city, there was a 21-day daily tabulation of cast ballots. Once a ballot is cast, it should not be changed. Not here.

When the millions of cast votes across over 21 snapshots were compared, thousands of ballots had been altered. Some were minor alterations, like a slight name change. Others were more interesting — like when someone voted in person, but his vote was later changed by an absentee ballot.

It gets better.

Those FOIA requests are mining gold. Our midwestern state has documents showing that the state election organization gave online access to a leftist group for weeks during the voting. Citizens had to pay over $20,000 for one snapshot of the voter roll. Leftists could, and did, access it online throughout the process. For free.

And access it they did. Witness statements are being gathered, lots of them, that in the largest city, election officials were trading cell calls about how many votes were needed, and someone was then providing the phantoms to meet the quota.

They knew the names of the phantoms — they had direct access to who voted, who didn't, and who was likely to never show up.

This is not exclusively a blue-state phenomenon.

In a deep red state, canvassers found more traditional phantoms.

There were the 21 people at the fraternity house. Nothing to see here — until they sorted them by age. All these kids were active voters, many voted, and their age range was from 115 to 57. Some frat house.

These red-state canvassers went deeper. They showed that the phantoms did not vote en masse in the 2020 presidential election. Phew! Feeling better. But wait. They vote in droves in state, county, municipal elections.

Aha — here was another interesting pattern, never seen before.

This deep red state that voted for Trump by double-digit margins did not call out its phantom army when it could not move the needle. When local, state elections were up, well, those people voted — even the 21 at the county jail and the 41 registered at the Recreation Commission.

In earlier American Thinker articles, we created the phrase "sovereign fraud." That means your government is in on it.

As more than 35 state citizen organizations now are using the most advanced search and big data technology to look into voter rolls, and cross-check them with churches, R.V. parks, fictitious street locations, they are concluding the office of secretary of state is corrupt, incompetent, or often both.

Let's take incompetent.

In about every state, there are voters old enough to have fought in the Civil War, and they still vote. In one state, there are voters -- a bunch of them older than Julius Caesar — the Roman guy.

States have voter rolls with multiple people using the same voter ID. When pressed, they have some screwy excuse that it's a sequencing anomaly. At least one state adds every new voter to the end of its voter ID sequence, as one would expect. Except when it doesn't. These people have numbers that skip by two and later ten, and they insert voters there, not at the end.

There are hundreds I have personally seen, thus thousands in every state — examples of 16 people, with different last names, living in that one-bedroom, 876-square-foot house. Really?

Let's go to corrupt.

Secretaries of state, when pressed to cough up those voter rolls, after the confiscatory price is paid, change the data in such a way that it cannot be searched with traditional technology. Tough luck for them; our canvassing friends have search technology five generations ahead, so it gets done.

Canvassers in 35 or more states are digging, and the more they find, the more relentless they become. We are pleased to provide technology that runs a thousand times faster than anything available to any secretary of state or leftist voter fraud group.

These canvassing organizations are the Minutemen of this generation. They come from every background, organize with no central leadership. They blindly figured out how phantom voting was happening, and they are forcing states to audit their voter rolls.

They aren't blind anymore. They are organized. They have resources and technology, and things are about to change in a big way for phantoms.

You can now see if you have been "phantomed."

Jay Valentine led the team that built the eBay fraud detection and the technology for the TSA No-Fly List.

234136_5_.jpg

Image: Tom Arthur via Wikimedia Commons, CC BY 2.0.

To comment, you can find the MeWe post for this article here.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that leader is:
  • Trump (anyone associated within that family)
  • Wood
  • Giuliani
  • anyone named Sydney
  • any internet celebrity
  • anyone in the entertainment industry

We'll see if anyone emerges but most of us who would be leaders are old and disconnected from the cities, where most of the brainwashed reside and thrive off of the free gibs.

When good leaders show up people don't pay them any attention because they have minor disagreements with policies, positions, etc. Then they fade away. Dr. Ron Paul...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
When good leaders show up people don't pay them any attention because they have minor disagreements with policies, positions, etc. Then they fade away. Dr. Ron Paul...
Usually it's one meaningless social issue or another, but often times it's outright lies. "Ron Paul is a ray-cis, Ron Paul is anti-semitic, Ron Paul is pro-life, etc". When that failed they began making fun of the fact that Ron Paul wanted the US federal regime to stop spending more than it steals in taxes...which was called "radical" even by so called "conservatives".

Yes, not endlessly creating debts for future generations to pay is "radical".

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I haven't contracted with anyone lobbing an EIN at me in a long while, and I don't intend to start anytime soon.

Riddle me this...if the federal regime can just call up the fed to print up trillions for their idiotic gumbymint looting scams...stimulus, infrastructure, build back better, etc, then why do they need tax dollars from peasants' pay checks at all?

For power, control, punishment of their enemies, and to create division. But yeah, it's a frickin drop in the bucket of what they spend. I've tried convincing my brother (a teacher) of this point and they just don't get the math.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Teachers are generally very challenged by logical arguments, I find. The "vaxx the kids" push and CRT drive should make that painfully obvious...even to other teachers, but alas, most seem completely immune to logic or reason.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Vicious Liz Cheney Threatens President Trump with “Criminal Penalties” if He Debates Election Results with J6 Committee (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published December 2, 2021

Vicious Liz Cheney is now openly threatening President Trump.

The turncoat Republican and serial liar warned President Trump that any “lying” about the election results could result in criminal penalties.

Cheney hopes that if she gaslights the American public long enough they will excuse the fraud in the 2020 election.

Weakling GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy allows this from Republican Caucus members.

They both need to go.

Vicious Liz Cheney Threatens President Trump with “Criminal Penalties” if He Debates Election Results with J6 Committee (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published December 2, 2021 at 8:14am

The Washington Examiner reported:

Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, vice chairwoman of the House select committee tasked with investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, issued a warning to former President Donald Trump amid his posturing that he wanted to debate members of the committee: Lie, and there will be criminal penalties.​
Cheney made the comment in a statement before the committee voted to recommend that the House hold former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clarkin contempt of Congress and refer him for criminal prosecution.​
“President Trump continues to make the same false claims about a stolen election, with which he has misled millions of Americans. These are the same claims he knows provoked violence in the past. He has recently suggested that he wants to debate members of this committee,” Cheney said.​
“This committee’s investigation into the violent assault on our Capitol on Jan. 6 is not a game. When this committee convenes hearings, witnesses will be called to testify under oath,” she continued. “Any communication Mr. Trump has with this committee will be under oath. And if he persists in lying then, he will be accountable under the laws of this great nation and subject to criminal penalties for every false word he speaks.”​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

By Jim Hoft

The turncoat Republican and serial liar warned President Trump that any “lying” about the election results could result in criminal penalties.

Cheney hopes that if she gaslights the American public long enough they will excuse the fraud in the 2020 election.

Weakling GOP House Leader Kevin McCarthy allows this from Republican Caucus members.

They both need to go.

By Jim Hoft

Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, vice chairwoman of the House select committee tasked with investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, issued a warning to former President Donald Trump amid his posturing that he wanted to debate members of the committee: Lie, and there will be criminal penalties.​
Cheney made the comment in a statement before the committee voted to recommend that the House hold former Justice Department official Jeffrey Clarkin contempt of Congress and refer him for criminal prosecution.​
“President Trump continues to make the same false claims about a stolen election, with which he has misled millions of Americans. These are the same claims he knows provoked violence in the past. He has recently suggested that he wants to debate members of this committee,” Cheney said.​
“This committee’s investigation into the violent assault on our Capitol on Jan. 6 is not a game. When this committee convenes hearings, witnesses will be called to testify under oath,” she continued. “Any communication Mr. Trump has with this committee will be under oath. And if he persists in lying then, he will be accountable under the laws of this great nation and subject to criminal penalties for every false word he speaks.”​
Why not? They tied up the country for 4 years with Russia and impeachments. This is all they do is slam their opponents again and again until they submit. I suspect Trump isn't impressed nor intimidated with this bitch too much.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That apple sure didn't fall far from the rotten tree from which it sprang. Both she and her treasonous scumbag father need to face charges.

...and no...sadly, 80 year old dick "stand down pentagram" cheney has not yet expired.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
sadly, 80 year old dick "stand down pentagram" cheney has not yet expired.
he needs a trip through a wood chipper, feet first

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Justice Thomas Is Listening! Potential SCOTUS Hearing- Major Call To Action On Election Integrity​

by Kari Donovan

December 1, 2021

A prominent call to action is right here- to all Americans concerned about the integrity of elections and civil rights in the United States. Finally, after many ups and downs over the past year since the 2020 Presidential election, several people see promise in a new filing at the US Supreme Court by Kelly Sorelle.

President Donald J. Trump got historic numbers of Blacks and Latino votes- those voters were disenfranchised and that is illegal because the states took money from the Federal Government, under the Voting Rights Act of 1964 and HAVA, to secure safe and fair elections for minorities. Something needs to be done.

“Ok Patriots: We finally got this RIGHT! PLEASE HELP US GET THIS OUT! WE MUST BRING LIGHT TO OUR CASE! WE NEED ALL PATRIOTS TO WRITE THEIR GRIEVANCE OR AFFIDAVITS TO JUSTICE THOMAS AND ADD THE FIRST PAGE TO THEIR GRIEVANCE BY DEC 7TH!!!! EACH STATE MUST WRITE WHAT WAS DONE WRONG!” Bianca Gracia, President of Latinos for Trump told me.
  1. Make a copy of the first page of a lawsuit from here: Lawsuit
  2. Write out your findings, from your state about the 2020 election, if you believe there were problems or Civil Rights infractions
  3. Mail, by US Mail, to Justice Clarence Thomas, to the US Supreme Court
Focus here: “We want anyone who believes they have a civil rights issue with the 2020 election to contact Justice Thomas by US Mail, with their story about what happened during the election and tell him if there were problems with mail in ballots or with counting ballots or with Civil Rights, and we hope that someone from every state will write him. Even if it is just a paragraph,” Gracia said.

According to Gracia, Thomas has had Sorelle’s filing “on his desk for 90 days” and that is a good sign, indicating that interested parties may get a preliminary hearing to talk about what they see as Civil Rights infractions during the election.

CALL TO ACTION HERE- Do It Now-Don’t wait:

By December 7th

Send a letter about your state and any election issues by U.S. Mail:
The Honorable Justice Clarence Thomas

Supreme Court of the United States
1 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20543

Gracia, President of Latinos For Trump, spoke to me about Sorelle’s filing, which is -in a way -an extension of what Gracia had attempted to file last year. More on Gracia’s case is below.

“I think what Kelly has done is brilliant and I have renewed hope that we are going to get a hearing at the US Supreme Court so we can talk about the civil rights. Her case is so smart,” Gracia said.

Gracia’s Website: Latinos For Trump

Link to filing:

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
She's baiting him, and I hope POTUS DJT bites.

It will be a worthy spectacle, and yes, the MSM will be there in full force.

By Jim Hoft

They both need to go.

By Jim Hoft

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1638554200069.png
1638554210021.png

Wisconsin’s Election Integrity Investigator Seeks to Jail Two Democrat Mayors If They Continue to Avoid Official Interview – Threatens to Subpoena Zuckerberg Operative

Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Hon. Michael Gableman testified Wednesday in front of the Wisconsin Committee on Campaign and Elections.

The former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice has been investigating the 2020 election in the state of Wisconsin.

Gableman told the committee, “It’s very clear that Mark Zuckerberg’s Goal Was to Defeat Donald Trump and Elect Joe Biden.”

Zuckerberg, a committed leftist, went into five Wisconsin cities and spent $8.8 million dollars and gave it to the Democrat Mayors of those cities. Then switched it mid-stream from a COVID safety plan to a get out the vote campaign. Gableman said Zuckerberg’s actions, “Looks an awful lot like David Plouffe’s roadmap to defeating Donald Trump.”

Gableman threatened to subpoena former Facebook employee Michael Spitzer Rubenstein to testify.

Gableman also threatened to jail two Wisconsin Democratic Mayors if they continue to avoid his interview.

Yahoo reported:

An attorney for Assembly Republicans is seeking to jail the mayors of Madison and Green Bay if they don’t sit for depositions soon — even though the two say he never gave them a final date for when they were supposed to meet with him.

A lawyer for Green Bay’s mayor fired back Thursday, saying he planned to pursue legal sanctions against Michael Gableman, the former state Supreme Court justice who is overseeing the Republican review of the election.

Gableman this week sought court orders requiring Madison Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway and Green Bay Mayor Eric Genrich to answer his questions or be jailed if they decline to do so.

In his filings, he contended the pair had defied his request that they meet with him in November. The two have disputed they were required to meet with him then.

Jeffrey Mandell, a lawyer for Green Bay, sent a letter to Waukesha County Circuit Judge Ralph Ramirez saying Gableman’s legal work was so shoddy that he would seek legal sanctions against Gableman.

Mandell argued Gableman had filed the wrong kind of lawsuit in the wrong court. The type of case Gableman brought should only be used when private individuals have disputes over money, Mandell contended.

There was a formal complaint filed against the Green Bay Mayor in November after he turned over the 2020 elections to the Zuckerberg operatives.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1638567245522.png

https://t.me/FightingTheCommies/1794

Former Judge Investigating 2020 Election Makes a Huge Announcement - 'There's a Cover-Up'

He's sounding the alarm.

FULL STORY —> https://fightingthecommies.com/BNU

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 235390
https://t.me/FightingTheCommies/1794

Former Judge Investigating 2020 Election Makes a Huge Announcement - 'There's a Cover-Up'

He's sounding the alarm.

FULL STORY —> https://fightingthecommies.com/BNU
This makes me smile

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

PUBLIC VIDEO - Maricopa AZ Ballots and What You Were NOT Told - UNTIL NOW​

When counterfeit ballots are identified: Why human eyes cannot tell the difference between a counterfeit ballot and an official ballot, What are the known kinematic artifact markers of a LEGAL Maricopa County AZ ballot, and what method is used to detect an ILLEGAL counterfeit ballot - REAL-TIME examples for the first time, part of my SWORN TESTIMONY AND AFFIDAVIT for the AZ Senate ALL my findings will ONLY be presented HERE on this account

video

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

PUBLIC VIDEO - The Lies About Election Fraud In Maricopa​

The 2020 General Election in Maricopa County AZ was the single largest infraction in American History against Minority Voters and the 14th Amendment of Our Constitution - 50,336 votes instantly de-certifiable

video

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

PUBLIC VIDEO - Maricopa AZ Ballots and What You Were NOT Told - UNTIL NOW​

When counterfeit ballots are identified: Why human eyes cannot tell the difference between a counterfeit ballot and an official ballot, What are the known kinematic artifact markers of a LEGAL Maricopa County AZ ballot, and what method is used to detect an ILLEGAL counterfeit ballot - REAL-TIME examples for the first time, part of my SWORN TESTIMONY AND AFFIDAVIT for the AZ Senate ALL my findings will ONLY be presented HERE on this account

video

Ironically, the pubic video requires a login.

Any other ways to view this?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Ironically, the pubic video requires a login.

Any other ways to view this?
Don't think so. Go to Proton mail and create an email is what I did. It's encrypted end to end fwiw.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Don't think so. Go to Proton mail and create an email is what I did. It's encrypted end to end fwiw.

Is the video worth the effort?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Is the video worth the effort?
sure... and you'll have a Proton email acct to use for stuff just like this.

31 mins long

He reads through his testimony - his affidavit. 'Splains how he determined bogus ballots vs legal ballots.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
sure... and you'll have a Proton email acct to use for stuff just like this.

31 mins long

He reads through his testimony - his affidavit. 'Splains how he determined bogus ballots vs legal ballots.

And...? ur not gonna give us a number. Whatever, he's three months too late.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
And...? ur not gonna give us a number. Whatever, he's three months too late.
I believe he was limited in what he could disclose by a NDA? He submitted his work to AZ officials (Senate and AG). He said he can't reveal the numbers, but will be able to soon.

If you want to understand what to look for in 'official' ballots this is very informative.

The 'other' consideration is this has never been done before. Pulitzer had to create technology and systems in order to detect the differences between valid and fake ballots.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-2382.jpg