• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1639659774127.png

https://populist.press/dem-whistleblower-drops-bombshell-on-az-election-scam/

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
at what point is consent withdrawn by the populace

Personally speaking, it was on Nov 4, 2020, when the surprise was revealed

59E1B42E-2DA6-4384-81AA-B809018BB41A.jpeg

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I was thinking this morning as I was shoveling off the drive way. I have never met a liberal that is honest, and I mean EVER.

Glenn Greenwald is the exception to the rule (I agree with the rule)

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Here's Glenn pointing out 4 whopping lies from two communist assholes(Joe Scarborough and Claire McCaskill) in two minutes. The lies are about Julian Assange and his role at wikileaks and the way in which he(Assange) set out carefully vetting information provided by Chelsea Manning.

The Real Disinformation Agents: Watch as NBC Tells 4 Lies in a Two-Minute Clip

One needn't agree with Glenn's politics in order to respect the eloquence and accuracy with which he destroys these two swamp creatures.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Here's Glenn pointing out 4 whopping lies from two communist assholes(Joe Scarborough and Claire McCaskill) in two minutes. The lies are about Julian Assange and his role at wikileaks and the way in which he(Assange) set out carefully vetting information provided by Chelsea Manning.

The Real Disinformation Agents: Watch as NBC Tells 4 Lies in a Two-Minute Clip

One needn't agree with Glenn's politics in order to respect the eloquence and accuracy with which he destroys these two swamp creatures.

Fantastic example Solarion. I became a fan when he quit his job as a journalist after becoming disgusted with the lying and refusing to go along. His mindset is that we can disagree about the policy preference but we’re going to be honest about the facts of this issue

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
SKt-2568.jpg

SKt-2568by.jpg

SKt-2570.jpg

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I dont know as if enough has been done to true the vote, no doubt the election was rigged for biden.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why does a White House Visitor Center screen show that Trump is still POTUS?

View attachment 237401
DC News from Nancy Drew (Telegram) -

The White House Visitors Center filmed Friday 17th of December 2021.

View attachment 237402
Well IMHO, if Trumpy has been running the country from his golf course in FL the past year, he's doing a pretty rotten job of it so far!

Sorry Nan, I'm gonna need a little more than this...

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I dont know
that's where the majority of us are

some don't want to -
others won't want to -

admit or agree,
with that sentiment

it's a weakend position to be in, but, that's where we are and what we really know are the deaths that we directly know of and the economy that we directly live in and the oppression coming directly at us from .gov

other than that:

We Don't Know

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1639856887943.png

https://twitter.com/DarrenJBeattie/status/1472196451119865856

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Well IMHO, if Trumpy has been running the country from his golf course in FL the past year, he's doing a pretty rotten job of it so far!
Perhaps orange man really is a "king" in exile and he's showing Amerikans what fascism truly looks like.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I've seen enough, how about you?

Speaking of fascists, how did this dolt get 'elected' with 81 million votes??

we all know, he didn't

so, snarky thoughts by me...

let's talk about voting in 2022

i've already experienced another fustercluck in my state this year with a phoney recall election, i didn't participate in that one and i won't again in 2022

as Barry said:
You Didn't Build It! so, essentially, i'm not to blame if i don't participate in another lie

after 2020, I'm Out,

and i'm expecting it won't get repaired, before it gets fixed, again

:green tea:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
we all know, he didn't

so, snarky thoughts by me...

let's talk about voting in 2022

i've already experienced another fustercluck in my state this year with a phoney recall election, i didn't participate in that one and i won't again in 2022

as Barry said:
You Didn't Build It! so, essentially, i'm not to blame if i don't participate in another lie

after 2020, I'm Out,

and i'm expecting it won't get repaired, before it gets fixed, again

:green tea:

Thats great and all but their method of cheating needs registered people that dont vote. The more stay home the easier the cheating becomes.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thats great and all but their method of cheating needs registered people that dont vote. The more stay home the easier the cheating becomes.
and i'm surprised why? their cheating, non-stop cheating doesn't involve me or anything i've done, yet they've cheated me and now i've got to 'work' to overcome that cheat?

this is the bizzaro world

(i used to work to overcome my own shortcomings, not someone elses)

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
and i'm surprised why? their cheating, non-stop cheating doesn't involve me or anything i've done, yet they've cheated me and now i've got to 'work' to overcome that cheat?

this is the bizzaro world

(i used to work to overcome my own shortcomings, not someone elses)

If you call voting work.... I mean the democrats have worked pretty hard to make it easy. If nothing else just go straight party Libertarian or write-ins and leave blank. Not voting in a way helps them so to me that's not really a good option but I get the sentiment.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This doesn't specifically go here and not a surprise but one of the witch rats looks to be trying to scurry off the ship. I don't see her trying to hide in Red Florida going all that well.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This doesn't specifically go here and not a surprise but one of the witch rats looks to be trying to scurry off the ship. I don't see her trying to hide in Red Florida going all that well.

She'll have an address. The people will come to know it. She's got nowhere to hide. Even the Israelis won't touch her! She'll be kryptonite once she's been fully exposed as a traitor!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How's this working out for Brandon?

1639937947100.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
smell the irony? Florida doesn't have a personal income tax

fkn communists...they hate the capitalist system and know how to avoid that tax side of it...the side they created

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I've seen enough, how about you?
It ain't about us waking up. We have been pissed off sense killinton or even long before that. Now average people are waking up.

I talked to a friend yesterday.
He agreed the covid is a bioweapon.
He says it was released by mistake / accident.
He stated he can't believe anyone would be that evil as to release it on purpose.

So I asked him why Trump was called a racist for shutting down air travel from China. He had no answer.
I asked him what about the killinton death list. He said nothing.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It ain't about us waking up. We have been pissed off sense killinton or even long before that. Now average people are waking up.

I talked to a friend yesterday.
He agreed the covid is a bioweapon.
He says it was released by mistake / accident.
He stated he can't believe anyone would be that evil as to release it on purpose.

So I asked him why Trump was called a racist for shutting down air travel from China. He had no answer.
I asked him what about the killinton death list. He said nothing.
anything long term, tends to 'soften up', everyone, in general

that's how we got communism through all of the larger systems we have in place

picture the judge who sells themselves out...they have no sense they've sold us all out, and they sleep well at night

that sleep needs to be interrupted but we've become 'soft' over the years

what needs to happen, needs to happen instantly, some tell the tales of actions to come...

i'll just talk about what i know, right now

that's basically bupkis

(beer softens me up, makes me want to not waste another vote while waiting for 'the time is getting shorter' someone to fix the cheat, not preach to me i've got to become involved in order to stop the cheat)

time to go wake up some of our leaders, we don't need anymore sheep waking up...the slower ones will figure it out
or die...why would that matter now?

in fact, i'll just state: the rest of us don't want to die at the hands of communists...and i can't arrest Nancy before she 'retires'

Paul Ryan anyone?...they can't just retire out of this mess

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Pennsylvania Democrat Secretary of State Sues to Prevent State Senate Audit from Examining Dominion Voting Machines​

By Joe Hoft
Published December 19, 2021

PA-Sec-of-State.jpg

They are very scared. Pennsylvania’s corrupt Secretary of State is suing Pennsylvania’s Senate to prevent Senate hired auditors from looking into Dominion Voting machines in their audit.

The Pennsylvania Secretary of State is suing the state’s Senate to prevent the Senate-hired auditors from accessing Dominion voting machines in the Senate’s audit. Phil Kline at the Amistad Project tweeted about the Pennsylvania State Secretary of State suing to prevent an audit of the state’s 2020 Election results.

Kline also tweeted that the left is terrified.

Democrats don’t want fair and free elections in the US.

Dominion is very protective of its software:

A whole army is coming after the state Senate to prevent an adequate audit of the state.

Here is the action from the Pennsylvania Sec of State.

PA AG Application for Emergency Relief to Prevent Elec Audit in PA by Jim Hoft on Scribd

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Pennsylvania Democrat Secretary of State Sues to Prevent State Senate Audit from Examining Dominion Voting Machines​

By Joe Hoft
Published December 19, 2021

PA-Sec-of-State.jpg

They are very scared. Pennsylvania’s corrupt Secretary of State is suing Pennsylvania’s Senate to prevent Senate hired auditors from looking into Dominion Voting machines in their audit.

The Pennsylvania Secretary of State is suing the state’s Senate to prevent the Senate-hired auditors from accessing Dominion voting machines in the Senate’s audit. Phil Kline at the Amistad Project tweeted about the Pennsylvania State Secretary of State suing to prevent an audit of the state’s 2020 Election results.

Kline also tweeted that the left is terrified.

Democrats don’t want fair and free elections in the US.

Dominion is very protective of its software:

A whole army is coming after the state Senate to prevent an adequate audit of the state.

Here is the action from the Pennsylvania Sec of State.

PA AG Application for Emergency Relief to Prevent Elec Audit in PA by Jim Hoft on Scribd

and let me ask: as a curious man:
i read that entire thing you posted, now, i'm not blaming you at all, Sir!

but, please point out her name

,...why wasn't her name put out there, anywhere...of course, not by you, you cut and pasted, added in the 'necessary' commentary i find so wonderful, why didn't they state her name?

such a hit piece certainly would include that

so, perhaps pure BS...idk

id name my enemy as often as possible if i had the dirt...but it would seem, i would be much different in how i would present my story

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Lawsuit Reveals Fulton County 2020 Absentee Ballot Results Were Physically Impossible and Files Were Modified​

By Joe Hoft
Published December 23, 2021 at 1:51pm
Comment
ShareTweetShare to Gab

The following report summarizes an analysis of 2020 Election ballots scanned in Fulton County. This exclusive report uncovered thousands of questionable ballots.

There are numerous questions related to what happened in the State Farm Arena in Fulton County Georgia during the 2020 Election. The Arena was used as the Fulton County ballot processing center and is where reportedly all 148,318 absentee ballots were scanned.

Ballots processed in the Arena were expected to be authenticated first. Voters were to be identified on voter logs and then signature verification was to take place. The ballots were then to be separated from their envelopes and arranged in batches of approximately 100. Each batch was then scanned using one of the five Cannon DR-G2140 high-speed machines [as can be observed in video from the Arena on Election night.] The image of each ballot was simultaneously created and saved.

As a result of a previous lawsuit, Fulton County produced scanned absentee ballot image files which were then made public and have been under review by various individuals and groups.

One individual examining the data (RonC) identified something he could not explain. The image files have timestamps that are recorded as the ballots are being scanned. Those timestamps reveal that the image files were created faster than the physical capacity of the scanners used in the process. In many cases, several times faster.

TRENDING:
EXCLUSIVE SMOKING GUN: Lawsuit Reveals Fulton County 2020 Absentee Ballot Results Were Physically Impossible and Files Were Modified

The manual for the Cannon DR-G2140 lists the specifications on page 23:

fast-doc-feeding-fulton.jpg

The manual shows the machine has a maximum capability of scanning up to 140 document sheets per minute, or roughly 2.3 pages per second. This rate is based on scanning standard 8 ½ X 11-inch paper. The absentee ballots are more than one and a half times this length at 18 inches long.

Using the State Farm Arena surveillance video, a group of professionals analyzing the data measured the actual realized scan times which averaged approximately 80 seconds per batch (under perfect conditions with no paper jams or complications). Which equates to approximately 1.25 ballots per second.

However, the image timestamps show something different. Below is a spreadsheet of sample data that has the timestamp of each ballot image as it was created. This information came from Fulton County and was produced in the court case above.

Below is image data of actual ballots scanned by unit 5162 on 11-05-2020.

fulton-ballot-feeding-fraud.jpg

The timestamps in the red boxes above show 8 ballots scanned in the same second, followed by 6 ballots in the very next second. Fourteen ballots in 2 seconds!?!?

This shows that the ballot images were created at a speed that is physically IMPOSSIBLE.

These results are not possible.

The same scenario is replete throughout the image files and affects thousands of ballots. These results certainly aren’t expected or “normal”.

Advertisement - story continues below

The group of professionals talked to several experts about these anomalies. Given the specifics, such as the files being saved on Ethernet-connected, high-performance network drives, and other specific technical parameters of the arrangement, there remains no clear and justifiable cause for these timestamps. Even if one considers lag-time, buffering, or some type of computer processor or network-caused “ebb and flow”, it does not explain the impossible scan times, even when averaging all images in each batch.

There’s more. If we expand the same dataset to include the modified file timestamps, we reveal additional problems:

fulton-fraud-2.jpg

The only instance in which a ballot image file should be modified is if it has gone through the adjudication process. Adjudication is when the machine cannot determine the voter’s selections for various reasons and the ballot is supposed to be sent to a bi-partisan team who looks at the markings and attempts to interpret the voter’s intent. The team votes and if they agree, the original image is supplemented to reflect the decision.

The modified timestamps shown above reveal that all of the files were modified.

Again, the ballot images should not be modified unless processed for adjudication. Adjudication should only be used only in rare circumstances. [We’re not sure of the official percent but we believe adjudication should only occur in less than 2% of all ballots processed.] Perhaps there is a reasonable explanation for all of these ballots being adjudicated. Maybe this was caused by a technicality only affecting these ballots? But the images appear to have been all modified at the same time, and within only one hour of scanning.

If we zoom out to the 30,000-foot level and look at all batches from the same scanner as shown below, we see a much larger problem.
First, all of the batches have been modified as shown on the far right. The scan times for each batch are in yellow and the numbers shown in red are the amount of time (hours) between when the batch was scanned and when the batch was modified.

For example, batch 001 was finished being scanned at 1:51 pm on 10/22. That same batch was modified 192 hours later at 1:38 pm on 10/30.

The batch was scanned and then modified 8 DAYS LATER.

fulton-fraud-3.jpg

On scanner 5150, a total of 44 batches were modified between 3 to 8 days after being scanned. Not only is such a large window of time used to process ballots inexplicable, but it is also unacceptable. Unfortunately, these findings show extreme variations in the process, are widespread, and cannot be dismissed or ignored.

Important is the last 4 batches shown on the page had 0 hours between the scan time and modification time. In fact, the last 4 batches scanned were modified before the previous 44 batches. This removes the possibility of some type of consistent procedure or forced process causing the modification of all batches on the same date.

Remember, the findings above only show the anomalies associated with one of the five machines used to scan absentee ballots, a process that continued until November 5th. (More to come soon on the significance of the time between scanning and file modification time.)

Attempting to seek understanding and answers for his findings, RonC went to the logical government entity charged with such matters- the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections (BRE).

RonC summarized his findings in an email that detailed the scan speed and image file modification issues. The BRE then sought answers from the County Elections Director, Rick Barron. The email below shows Mr. Barron’s response to the board:

fulton-letter-4.jpg

There are 4 basic takeaways from Mr. Barron’s email.

First, it’s obvious that Mr. Barron feels the same about the impossible scanning speed and went so far as to describe RonC’s finding as “bizarre”. The problem is this was not simply a “claim” as characterized by Mr. Barron, rather a factual observation of Fulton County’s data.

Secondly, Mr. Barron directly states: “You can’t modify ballot images that aren’t adjudicated.” Again, he affirms our understanding and expectations.

Third, he states that the equipment is proprietary, and the security manuals are not available. In his defense, Mr. Barron was probably referencing the election system as a whole or in a general connotation; however, the scanners used were Cannon consumer-off-the-shelf machines that can be purchased through numerous retailers.

Finally, we did follow Mr. Barron’s advice to observe the scanners in operation by watching the State Farm Arena surveillance video. He was correct, the scanners are slow. In fact, they are so slow that the ballot images produced by the scanner are created faster than the machine can scan the ballots, and that truly is “bizarre”.

There is more to this story.

Kevin Moncla
Telegram Telegram Clouthub ShareEmail
fulton-county-scanner.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Court Rules Against Democrat State Leaders – Will Allow Inspection of Fulton County, PA Dominion Voting Machines​

By Jim Hoft
Published December 24, 2021 at 7:30am
Comment
IMG_7519-1.jpg

The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania ruled in favor of The Amistad Project and Fulton County, Pennsylvania, and will allow the inspection of the Fulton County, PA Dominion Voting Machines to proceed.

State Democrats including the Attorney General Josh Shapiro and Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid sued to prevent the voting machine inspections earlier this month. Democrats have fought against audits in Pennsylvania and elsewhere since the 2020 election which is curious if they were so certain of their victory in 2020.

This is HUGE NEWS for Pennsylvania and for free and fair elections.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania/December 23, 2021 – The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania has ruled in favor of The Amistad Project and Fulton County, Pennsylvania, allowing the county to send its Dominion voting machines to the State Senate for inspection on January 10.
“The court recognized that it was improper to demand that the county – which owns the machines, and has the responsibility of running the election along with the legislature – can’t determine whether the machines worked properly,” said Phill Kline, director of The Amistad Project. “As the judge noted, there’s no justification for preventing the county from looking at their own machines.”
Pennsylvania’s attorney general and secretary of state had sued to prevent the inspection, which was originally scheduled for December 22, but the judge determined that it must be allowed to proceed, with a short delay to allow experts from both sides to come up with a formal protocol for the inspection.
“Executive branch officials were trying to stop the inspection altogether, but the judge did not grant their emergency motion to stop the inspection,” explained Amistad Project attorney Tom King. “They did not go to court seeking a delay; they sought to stop it, and they lost.”

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Court Rules Against Democrat State Leaders – Will Allow Inspection of Fulton County, PA Dominion Voting Machines​

By Jim Hoft
Published December 24, 2021 at 7:30am
Comment
IMG_7519-1.jpg

The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania ruled in favor of The Amistad Project and Fulton County, Pennsylvania, and will allow the inspection of the Fulton County, PA Dominion Voting Machines to proceed.

State Democrats including the Attorney General Josh Shapiro and Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid sued to prevent the voting machine inspections earlier this month. Democrats have fought against audits in Pennsylvania and elsewhere since the 2020 election which is curious if they were so certain of their victory in 2020.

This is HUGE NEWS for Pennsylvania and for free and fair elections.
a freaking year later...how astounding. How brave. So they can find hundreds of thousands of folders, logfiles, datafiles, etc. deleted? Wow. Amazing PA....Amazing.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
a freaking year later...how astounding. How brave. So they can find hundreds of thousands of folders, logfiles, datafiles, etc. deleted? Wow. Amazing PA....Amazing.
I thought it was just me. This election crap is such bullshit! They got away with stealing an election, and I'm sure it's not the first one, yet we still are satisfied these with small crumbs like this while every day, more Americans die because of this illegitimate and illegal government. What we should be doing is hanging these people in the streets

Merry Christmas!

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Why did it take a year?

Stonewalling, delays and rampant fraud requiring extensive documentation.

Never give up!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why did it take a year?

Stonewalling, delays and rampant fraud requiring extensive documentation.

Never give up!
i don't think the cross section of anyone here is wanting to 'give up', or even considering it

what i'm personally doing is building my own wall, one that keeps the bullshit outside the wall while maintaining the integrity stored safely within

i'm not throwing bricks, i'm simply 'preparing', quietly

any delays work for me

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

She should retire at the gallows. At the end of a rope for treason.