• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So, that means I should get $10,000 of the loans I paid off back too, right?
somehow, strangely, i believe if you're still paying taxes, they're not giving you anything towards your debts but they're giving you the bill towards other peoples debts

sorta like that fiat you get when you cash out your 'netted' paycheck

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
So, that means I should get $10,000 of the loans I paid off back too, right?

This is an awful lot of what bothers me about the whole system. If you blow your money and live beyond your means the gov will take from the responsible to support you,

If you save, slave your balls off and get ahead, they’ll steal your money for the lazy or the irresponsible

Borrow 1/4 million for a Gender studies degree with no hope of ever earning enough to think about paying it back and it becomes the taxpayers problem

If you want less of something don’t make less painful. They should not back loans, let these people go bankrupt, and the overpriced irrelevant degree business dries up and blows away

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
If you want less of something don’t make less painful. They should not back loans, let these people go bankrupt, and the overpriced irrelevant degree business dries up and blows away
That would work!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Well, This Does Not Look Good… GA Election Official Gabe Sterling Gets Caught After He Claimed There Were No Duplicate Ballots in 2020 election​

By Jim Hoft
Published December 25, 2021

In July election integrity group Voter GA released their much anticipated report on the Fulton County recount results. VoterGA found that the Fulton County Georgia recount included a 60% error reporting rate.

This was a huge discrepancy.

VoterGA also found THOUSANDS of fraudulent Biden ballots.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
one day we can build a wall with the volumes of printed forms involved

perhaps pollute that river with the amount of ink that was used

at least we know we're keeping some law clerks family fed...god bless america

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I thought it was just me. This election crap is such bullshit! They got away with stealing an election, and I'm sure it's not the first one, yet we still are satisfied these with small crumbs like this while every day, more Americans die because of this illegitimate and illegal government. What we should be doing is hanging these people in the streets

Merry Christmas!
this was not the first stolen election and it wont be the last. They knew what was going to happen, and they made sure to completely blow the three counties in this entire country that would completely throw the entire thing.

Nothing will change what happened, nothing could have changed what happened, short of declaring a state of emergency and having the us military in place to monitor the whole thing. They revealed the fraud on live national television and people still did nothing.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
this was not the first stolen election and it wont be the last. They knew what was going to happen, and they made sure to completely blow the three counties in this entire country that would completely throw the entire thing.

Nothing will change what happened, nothing could have changed what happened, short of declaring a state of emergency and having the us military in place to monitor the whole thing. They revealed the fraud on live national television and people still did nothing.
Correlate that with "They must be shown."

For the impatient/frustrated ones here: Put yourself in an umpire's outfit, and review whether the Cabal's shenanigans have been exposed to a far higher percentage of Americans than ever before.

The answer can be heard in stadiums and on the streets now, right? Yet Xiden still has Americans who would vote for him today. So while enormous progress has been made... there is a shit-ton greater way to go.

For the impatient/frustrated ones here: YOU now know enough of the Big Picture to accept that WWIII is not out of court. NOT AT ALL, RIGHT?

At least five countries committed acts of war against the United States of America. You know this. Foreign actors "elected" our president.

But things are moving too slowly for you, right? Let me give you a fairly recent historical parallel to our current situation:

It is 1940. Britain has retreated from France, lost its military equipment in a debacle. The RAF has been decimated in France, and the remaining planes brought back to England.

Now comes a real problem: Russia has invaded Poland. Poland and Britain have an IRON-CLAD TREATY: They will defend each other in case of any attack.

Well, Poland most ricky-tick is getting stomped. Allies are dying. Britain has a choice: Do the quick thing to save those lives: Declare war on Russia.

That would be what could be written on paper. But Britain would be conquered in weeks, not months, if that course of action was taken.

Situation today reflects that contretemps: "Innocent people are dying! DO something!" <-- And *if* you do that "something" to satisfy those calling for "required" action... you lose the war.

So unless you want a world war, just hold on and understand what you have been told about who is actually still in command.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
For the impatient/frustrated ones here: Put yourself in an umpire's outfit, and review whether the Cabal's shenanigans have been exposed to a far higher percentage of Americans than ever before.

The level of exposure increasing isn't doing anything to unseat and destroy those that seek to destroy the US.

At least five countries committed acts of war against the United States of America. You know this. Foreign actors "elected" our president.

The enemy of the US is the same enemy of every sovereign nation on this planet Walt. The enemy transcends nationalism but for the purposes of the discussion, they are "foreign".

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The level of exposure increasing isn't doing anything to unseat and destroy those that seek to destroy the US.

The enemy of the US is the same enemy of every sovereign nation on this planet Walt. The enemy transcends nationalism but for the purposes of the discussion, they are "foreign".
I agree. That is why the cabal is mentioned. The foreign countries, the DS, the Cabal, are tangled like a bowl of spaghetti. And their power and ability to control is awesome.

The greatest demonstration of that raw power that I have seen is the Mockingbird Media video(s) that show thirty different "news" stations reciting together word-for-word. <-- That -- the source of "information" for the majority of Americans.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
one day we can build a wall with the volumes of printed forms involved

perhaps pollute that river with the amount of ink that was used

at least we know we're keeping some law clerks family fed...god bless america
How about this?

1640524716952.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ Flatten the curve shooty?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-12-26 at 8.42.07 PM.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
somewhat likely...versus what? somewhat unlikely?

is that like somewhat pregnant?

that's not an American Answer

nebulous shit like that is always an excuse to splay numbers out there and lay claim they're going your way

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
how about:
Americans believe they've been cheated

not somewhat cheated, but they've been cheated...

if anyone asked me a question like: do i believe i was somewhat cheated?

i'd probably engage until their ears bled

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Americans KNOW they've been cheated
FIFY

That's why they not only get zero respect when push comes to shove the resistance will be overwhelming from millions.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Imagine if The Don said that?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Kaboom! Judge lets inspection of 2020 Dominion voting machines take place​

State officials actually sued to PREVENT review of system​

Bob Unruh
By Bob Unruh
Published December 28, 2021

The pursuit of the truth about the 2020 presidential election – was there or was there not undue influence or manipulation of the results? – has moved one step forward after a ruling from a court in Pennsylvania that a county's voting machines can be inspected.

The Amistad Project, which has been focused on election integrity since before the 2020 ballots were counted, announced that the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania is allowing the Project and Fulton County to send the county's Dominion voting machines to the state Senate for inspection.

"The court recognized that it was improper to demand that the county – which owns the machines, and has the responsibility of running the election along with the legislature – can’t determine whether the machines worked properly," said Phill Kline, director of The Amistad Project. "As the judge noted, there’s no justification for preventing the county from looking at their own machines."

The inspection had been scheduled for earlier this month but the state attorney general and secretary of state oddly sued to prevent any such move to affirm the accuracy of the 2020 election results.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/boom-judge-inspection-2020-dominion-voting-machines-take-place/

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Kaboom! Judge lets inspection of 2020 Dominion voting machines take place​

State officials actually sued to PREVENT review of system​

Bob Unruh
By Bob Unruh
Published December 28, 2021

The pursuit of the truth about the 2020 presidential election – was there or was there not undue influence or manipulation of the results? – has moved one step forward after a ruling from a court in Pennsylvania that a county's voting machines can be inspected.

The Amistad Project, which has been focused on election integrity since before the 2020 ballots were counted, announced that the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania is allowing the Project and Fulton County to send the county's Dominion voting machines to the state Senate for inspection.

"The court recognized that it was improper to demand that the county – which owns the machines, and has the responsibility of running the election along with the legislature – can’t determine whether the machines worked properly," said Phill Kline, director of The Amistad Project. "As the judge noted, there’s no justification for preventing the county from looking at their own machines."

The inspection had been scheduled for earlier this month but the state attorney general and secretary of state oddly sued to prevent any such move to affirm the accuracy of the 2020 election results.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/boom-judge-inspection-2020-dominion-voting-machines-take-place/
What does anyone think they're going to find on those machines 13 months later? What a joke!!

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What does anyone think they're going to find on those machines 13 months later? What a joke!!
Because political activist government workers are lazy or just don’t care because they believe someone will cover any mistakes up. All it takes is one unwiped machine to be found. I wouldn’t doubt that some machines were not wiped as an insurance policy by some low level apparatchik in case of a double cross.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Wiping" the machines will not change anything. The construction of the machines with built-in external accessibility to change votes is a hard-wired thing. That is what the bastards were suing to prevent being exposed legally.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
"Wiping" the machines will not change anything. The construction of the machines with built-in external accessibility to change votes is a hard-wired thing. That is what the bastards were suing to prevent being exposed legally.
Sorry Walt but I beg to differ. “Wiping” a machine, in itself, is illegal and prima facie evidence of election tampering. Those machines are supposed to be sealed and untouched for 22 months post election.
Upon investigation, the culprits responsible for wiping the machines are destroying, and thereby tampering, with legislated election records, should be hung for treason.
All it takes is for enough people to grab some pitchforks and torches, get the finger out of their ass and round the guilty parties up.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sorry Walt but I beg to differ. “Wiping” a machine, in itself, is illegal and prima facie evidence of election tampering. Those machines are supposed to be sealed and untouched for 22 months post election.
Upon investigation, the culprits responsible for wiping the machines are destroying, and thereby tampering, with legislated election records, should be hung for treason.
All it takes is for enough people to grab some pitchforks and torches, get the finger out of their ass and round the guilty parties up.
I was unclear, apparently: I was pointing out that there was really nothing the crooks could do to prevent discovery of the actual cheaty setup of the Dominion machines. Even if they did the felony thing of destroying the data, the physical machines would still damn them.

And I most ricky-tick agree that the felony is really treason and should be treated as such.

Any of the cheaters caught should be hanged. For the record: Horses are hung. Men are hanged.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Good luck with that! There is no longer any justice left in the system and the people don't have the stomach to do what's needed themselves!

We piss and moan illegal this and illegal that.....look around you and tell me that the justice system has addressed this in any way that could be called effective!

The rule of law is gone from this country.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Gotta say it, since you are most ricky-tick coming around...

"They must be shown."
Yep, we're stuck in 'they must be shown' hell Walt. I expect nothing but more pain and suffering in the foreseeable future.

What happens when we reach the end of 'they must be shown'? Asking for a friend who lost his job because he's been shown and can no longer feed his family.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We reach the end of it when it really, really bites the average guy. NOT BEFORE. If there is still hesitation, still non-sure, still Karens arresting children for not wearing a face diaper, it will have to go on.

It is bigger than good folks losing jobs. It is -- actually, without exaggeration -- literally a matter of human life or death. Total global slavery. Job loss becomes minor when you look at the size of the struggle.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"They must be shown."
so...why weren't we 'shown' the Ghislane trial?

and when we see people breaking things and get very little discussion from those above...and we see failed judges who simply retire...and we see Nancy getting rich from insider trading...we see the CEO's retiring voluntarily (at least many are doing it of their own volition)

then we see: no one is arresting them / stopping them / chastising them as they remain active with their pursuits of chicanery and theft, while those who stand up against them are castigated, demonized and jailed with excessively high bail amounts...

so, i have to consider:
shouldn't Trump be out there starting fires? we get to see that, there's commentary about how Peaceful that all is...etc

all sarcasm but Unca, come on.....sarcasm begins with some truth

we've been shown...so, what's the truth? who's fixing anything? oh yeah, all these court proceedings that'll take years to move through...we'll see plenty of that too but in the mean time: Broadcast to Everyone the families who've taken the jab just to keep food on the table, the misery, the suffering if only because i've got to wear a mask to buy a gallon of milk

show that pile of dead bodies, some will be children...if it's for the children, that should be o.k.

they're not really showing us anything anymore Unca...it's just destruction we get to see (except for those cool dancing nurses)

...i can't post this, there are too many avenues to pick on...but, i will anyways, it's the view i have

so, Stop Showing Me, i'm fed up

there's a twist.....

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I still have hopes re Durham....

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I still have hopes re Durham....
i still maintain hope, lots of hope

what i also maintain is some semblance of 'normal'

if it looks like a crook, walks like a crook, acts like a crook, it's a crook

i grew up with the expectations the cops would / could shut it all down, but today, i only hope i don't get caught up in any of it

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
From Telegram
Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 8.48.59 AM.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i still maintain hope, lots of hope

what i also maintain is some semblance of 'normal'

if it looks like a crook, walks like a crook, acts like a crook, it's a crook

i grew up with the expectations the cops would / could shut it all down, but today, i only hope i don't get caught up in any of it
Hope is free. I have tons of hope and always will. I have no expectations and as such, sleep peacefully at night knowing that there will be no disappointment when things are even worse than they were yesterday :summer:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
amen

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anyone who has been following things on Telegram and other media know there has been some nasty fighting among some folks. Professor David Clements and Jovan Hutton Pulitzer are going to have a "come to Jesus meeting" of sorts tomorrow night, 12/31/2021 at 8PM Central time.

Here's the audio of Jovan announcing the live show:

======
just one example:

WSt-6492.jpg

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
so...why weren't we 'shown' the Ghislane trial?

I lost $20 bucks, bet she wouldn’t be alive 24 hours after the verdict

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hope is free. I have tons of hope and always will. I have no expectations and as such, sleep peacefully at night knowing that there will be no disappointment when things are even worse than they were yesterday :summer:

I understand the sentiment, but none can actually have hope and no expectations at the same time.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Not ex or former prez.........................................?