• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I understand the sentiment, but none can actually have hope and no expectations at the same time.
The hope is for my grandkids, the no expectations are for me

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

If I remember correctly, Massie began showing that video and the "chairman" Nadler (who literally couldn't say anything without being prompted by a 'staffer') ended up preventing the video from being shown in full.

Nadler literally had a guy whispering in his ear...the mic picked up what was being said, and Nadler repeated it word for word. He is a puppet.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Nadler literally had a guy whispering in his ear...the mic picked up what was being said, and Nadler repeated it word for word. He is a puppet.
Maybe they are not lobbyists or staffers but "handlers"...............

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Massie began showing that video and the "chairman" Nadler (who literally couldn't say anything without being prompted by a 'staffer') ended up preventing the video from being shown in full.

The people deserve what they tolerate

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here's some nice stuff

The investigation into Wisconsin’s elections is still ongoing as special counsel Michael Gableman continues looking into how voting in the state was carried out in the 2020 general election.

Gableman is now issuing about 70 subpoenas to state entities and employees, special interest groups, private companies, mayoral staffers and IT departments, throughout Wisconsin to obtain records, depositions and more information on the election process and organizations that seem to have had a hand in the administration of elections.

The investigation is looking into several components of what went on during the election. Gableman is looking into how Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and the money he donated to the Center for Tech and Civic Life influenced the election, what the Wisconsin Election Commission was doing, the conduct of the mayors and the municipal clerks, the operation of the voting machines and other factors which might have influenced the election.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anyone who has been following things on Telegram and other media know there has been some nasty fighting among some folks. Professor David Clements and Jovan Hutton Pulitzer are going to have a "come to Jesus meeting" of sorts tomorrow night, 12/31/2021 at 8PM Central time.

Here's the audio of Jovan announcing the live show:

======
just one example:

View attachment 238957
They moved the date of the Q&A session that was originally taking place this evening.
Now scheduled for Jan 2, 2022 at 8 PM CST.

PRt-4301.jpg

DateChange.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Breaking Exclusive: Election Investigators Make Surprise Move in WI, Blanket State with Subpoenas Related to 2020 Election​

By Abby Liebing, The Western Journal
Published December 31, 2021
The investigation into Wisconsin’s elections is still ongoing as special counsel Michael Gableman continues looking into how voting in the state was carried out in the 2020 general election.

Gableman is now issuing about 70 subpoenas to state entities and employees, special interest groups, private companies, mayoral staffers and IT departments, throughout Wisconsin to obtain records, depositions and more information on the election process and organizations that seem to have had a hand in the administration of elections.

Gableman, who was previously a Wisconsin Supreme Court justice, was asked by Speaker of the Wisconsin state Assembly Robin Vos to lead an investigation into the 2020 election in the state. Gableman agreed and was appointed as special counsel.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Breaking Exclusive: Election Investigators Make Surprise Move in WI, Blanket State with Subpoenas Related to 2020 Election​

Rome burns, and they continue to fiddle.

What we need are warrants.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

ITALY STOLE U.S. ELECTION – Here’s why they did it…​

A top lawyer from the Italian Supreme Court reveals how a large defense software company, Leonardo SpA, stole the United States presidential election, using advanced military grade software, and satellites. Why did they do this? The following video gives eye-opening answers...

WATCH THIS CRITICAL VIDEO AND SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Jeez. I note the Germany connection with the CIA...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
ITALY STOLE U.S. ELECTION
...and guys with box cutters from Saudi Arabia hijacked planes to destroy buildings in NYC.

The US federal regime, obviously, "din't did nuffin". Time to invade Italy...again...where do I sign up?!?

'Murica!!!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
What about the German servers?
What about the routers?
What about Haskil?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What about the German servers?
What about the routers?
What about Haskil?
What about all the internet activity from the CCP that the pillow guy showed us? I wish the internet media celebrities would make up their minds! This is confusing!!!

Blah blah blah, talk talk talk, while "Rome burns"

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Stewart Rhodes, Ray Epps, John Sullivan Subpoenaed to Testify in 1/6 Oath Keepers Case​

By Tom Pappert January 3, 2022 at 1:51pm

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 7.07.35 PM.png

The leader of the Oath Keepers and two of the men captured on video urging people to enter or proceed into the U.S. Capitol on January 6 have been subpoenaed by the defense to testify in the government’s case against Kelly Meggs, an Oath Keeper accused of conspiring to storm the Capitol.​

Stewart Rhodes, Ray Epps, and John Sullivan have been subpoenaed to testify at Meggs’ trial in a move defense attorney Jon Moseley told National File he believes will prove his client’s innocence, and will prove the entire prosecution to be politically motivated.

Rhodes’ presence in Washington, D.C. has been the subject of much skepticism, with Darren Beattie’s Revolver News publishing a series of investigative reports suggesting he may be working with the federal government, or its intelligence agencies, in some capacity.

While many of the Oath Keepers who Rhodes led to Washington, D.C. that day were arrested – some, like Meggs, have been held without bail for nearly a year – Rhodes has not been charged.

Rhodes was voluntarily interviewed by the FBI, but has not been arrested, and the government does not appear to suspect him of committing crimes on January 6.

Epps’ identity became known in conservative circles due to the exhaustive work of Revolver News, which compiled extensive video showing Epps urge conservatives gathered in Washington, D.C. to storm the U.S. Capitol on and before January 6, 2021.

Epps has not been arrested and does not appear to be suspected of committing any crimes.

Sullivan, meanwhile, is a member of the left wing fringe of politics – affiliating himself openly with Black Lives Matter and Antifa – and attended the January 6 protests disguised as a Trump supporter.

Sullivan celebrated as protesters entered the U.S. Capitol, identifying himself as part of the crowd and appearing to urge them to continue the advance, potentially raising questions about his organizational impact that day. Sullivan was ultimately charged and forced to surrender the money he gained from selling his films.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Spec Ops in DC on Jan 6 Revealed​

A new article in Newsweek revealed that special operators were on the ground on Jan. 6, was that the Deep State’s doing, or was it part of Devolution?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

HUGE! Georgia Ballot Trafficking Whistleblower Admits to Making $45,000 for Stuffing Ballot Boxes — Just One of 242 Traffickers — HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Ballots? (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 5, 2022

The Georgia ballot trafficking whistleblower reportedly admitted to making $45,000 for stuffing Georgia ballot boxes from 2 to 5 AM in the morning. He was just one of 242 alleged ballot traffickers identified by the True the Vote investigation. There is a possibility of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of ballots that were stufffed into the ballot boxes in Georgia!

Radio host John Fredericks went on with Steve Bannon on The War Room on Wednesday morning after news broke last night that a ballot trafficker had started talking in Georgia after he was paid thousands of dollars for stuffing the ballot boxes in a massive ballot harvesting scheme in Georgia.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i just skimmed it:
did they mention that 'stuffers' name? or address or phone number? or any fact he has been arrested?

or is this all just a part of some curious new adventure by the Team?

1641410593251.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i just skimmed it:
did they mention that 'stuffers' name? or address or phone number? or any fact he has been arrested?

or is this all just a part of some curious new adventure by the Team?

View attachment 239744
Nope, pretty much the same old shallow shit you read on the internet from time to time. Lots of tiny crumbs but no bread so far!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys aren't finding stuff to post here other than your ridiculous snarky comments.

Get off your asses and start searching for stuff why don'tcha?

Bunch of liberal democrats always expecting everyone else to pull the wagon!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
These are election workers putting ballot envelopes into a sensitive data shred bin that should be locked. Later you see an election supervisor pulling them back out the next day. These videos are to show the blatant disregard for any laws, rules or statutes and is a clear indicator that there is plenty of willfully negligent and potentially unscrupulous people involved in our elections.

Just toss it​

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Election workers taking a new drive and unwrapping it for use in a secure area. There are strict rules to the use of drives and memory cards and new drives should be labeled and logged then given a chain of custody log.

These videos are to show the blatant disregard for any laws, rules or statutes and is a clear indicator that there is plenty of willfully negligent, and dare I say, unscrupulous people involved in our elections.

What drive?​

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This is video of election workers using personal cell phone in secure areas that they are not allowed to have phones in. Second part also shows one reason why that’s not ok. She is taking pictures of ballots with her phone...

Business as usual​

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Here we have an election supervisor thumbing through what looks like ballot envelopes, pulling them out of the shred bin and sticking them in a drawer.

I’ll just put these here​

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Goldhedge, with all due respect, I'm not here to piss you off, but damn brother, have any of the articles you've posted resulted in the wagon being moved forward? even an inch?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, has happened. And, sadly, nothing is going to happen.

Nobody on the left is worried. Nobody on the left is making a panicked phone call...

"Hello Bob? Did you see? one of our ballot stuffers is talking to the press. Yeah, they've really got us now. No, I don't see anyway we can get out of this. I'm at a loss. I don't know where to turn now. Guess we should just throw our arms up give up at this point. What else can we possibly do? Looks like we better give Trump a call and tell him to get back to DC right away, looks like we have to overturn the election. Yup, he's President again."

It's just simply not going to happen.

5 o'clock AM ballot drops in Wisconsin and Michigan - nobody cared.

6,000 votes erroneously flipped to Biden by precinct using Dominion vote-counting machines, Antrim County Michigan - nobody cared

Pennsylvania: At 11pm on election night Trump leads Biden by 700,000 votes, a 13% margin of victory. Then mail-in vote batches appear which give Biden the lead by the morning of November 6. - nobody cared

“Mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania so far this year have been accepted at almost 30 times the rate predicted by historical rejection numbers - nobody cared

Georgia, memory cards with uncounted votes are being found - nobody cared

Detroit worker swears she witnessed thousands of ballots being falsified - nobody cared

Nearly three quarters of Detroit's precincts had mismatched voting totals - nobody cared

Unfolded, pristine mail-in ballots (meaning they were never mailed) flagged in Georgia (all marked Biden) - nobody cared

Numerous Republicans poll observers in multiple states say they were improperly ejected - nobody cared

Los Angeles prosecutors uncover scheme in which thousands of fraudulent ballots cast (on behalf of homeless people) - nobody cared

Sensing a pattern yet?

We're not wanting others to pull the wagon. We just see the frivolity of posting these articles.
That wagon ain't going anywhere.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Goldhedge, with all due respect, I'm not here to piss you off, but damn brother, have any of the articles you've posted resulted in the wagon being moved forward? even an inch?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, has happened. And, sadly, nothing is going to happen.

Nobody on the left is worried. Nobody on the left is making a panicked phone call...
Yet you are still here aren't you?

This isn't the Perry Mason show over and done in an hour....

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We just see the frivolity of posting these articles.

I don't know who "we" is but you definitely do not speak for GIM2 en masse. Some of us do appreciate the posts. If you are not one, then don't follow this thread.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 6.28.21 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know who "we" is but you definitely do not speak for GIM2 en masse. Some of us do appreciate the posts. If you are not one, then don't follow this thread.
Many hands make light work.

The complainers don't post much if at all, but they sure can snipe at those that do.

No offense, but as I recently told a couple others of a similar ilk - get out and push the bus like the rest of us!

It's a BIG inet. I 'see' things online that others do not, they 'see' things online I do not. Posting it here, i.e., aggregating, helps ALL who are curious enough to look.

In many ways GIM is a shortcut to the information world.

Remember? If you hang out here you know more than 99% of the rest of the people you know.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
where to start...no one's standing there and pissing in your cheerios, you don't have to move, you just have to relax a bit more, perhaps with only the expectations that can be grown from watching all of this usefull evidence being ignored...and at the speed you're suggesting this is going to go, I might as well just go shopping for my casket because if i just lie down, inside, right now, i'm as good as it would get for them, for you, for anyone else...

Bunch of liberal democrats always expecting everyone else to pull the wagon!
i've been around too long to pull anything for anyone unless i choose to pull...there should be no further expectations from me unless i have reason to pull...is someone dying?
get out and push the bus like the rest of us!
and i sure ain't gonna push society because that's not gotten me anywhere...but, is someone dying? i'm not a doctor or nurse, we'd be smarter to fetch for one than to push a bus...
you know more than 99% of the rest of the people you know.
and this is why i've chosen my initial statements...

i owe no one anything, i'll give when there's something to give, a reason to give...until then: Earn It!

want me to push or pull the death cart? give me a reason to....until then, it's never been my responsibility to push or pull anyone else, that's a response, a privilege that's earned, or by pure happenstance, we're at the same point in our lifetimes...i'd help, but i won't go looking for anyone to push or pull along in life....the politicians have gotten us to do that for them time after time, it's no longer a privilege, it's become an expectation

this is a new paradigm and i'm just not where you are at this moment in time

chill a bit and you'll find we're actually allies but i can't prove that nor will i try to

and it's nothing personal...you're involved differently than I am, but make no mistake, don't start to blame me for any of it

and i understand, i've been there, where you appear to be, nothing meant by it but i'll get the flanks that you can't reach...see how it works?

i can only type for myself bro...: )

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
always expecting everyone else to pull the wagon!

Gotta tell you that you pull pretty damn good, brother.

I certainly am chronically grateful for your measured erudite participation.

In many ways GIM is a shortcut to the information world.

Remember? If you hang out here you know more than 99% of the rest of the people you know.

yep, nods head.

BTW, speaking of erudite participation, what happened to Alton?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
where to start...no one's standing there and pissing in your cheerios, you don't have to move, you just have to relax a bit more, perhaps with only the expectations that can be grown from watching all of this usefull evidence being ignored...and at the speed you're suggesting this is going to go, I might as well just go shopping for my casket because if i just lie down, inside, right now, i'm as good as it would get for them, for you, for anyone else...

i've been around too long to pull anything for anyone unless i choose to pull...there should be no further expectations from me unless i have reason to pull...is someone dying?

and i sure ain't gonna push society because that's not gotten me anywhere...but, is someone dying? i'm not a doctor or nurse, we'd be smarter to fetch for one than to push a bus...

and this is why i've chosen my initial statements...

i owe no one anything, i'll give when there's something to give, a reason to give...until then: Earn It!

want me to push or pull the death cart? give me a reason to....until then, it's never been my responsibility to push or pull anyone else, that's a response, a privilege that's earned, or by pure happenstance, we're at the same point in our lifetimes...i'd help, but i won't go looking for anyone to push or pull along in life....the politicians have gotten us to do that for them time after time, it's no longer a privilege, it's become an expectation

this is a new paradigm and i'm just not where you are at this moment in time

chill a bit and you'll find we're actually allies but i can't prove that nor will i try to

and it's nothing personal...you're involved differently than I am, but make no mistake, don't start to blame me for any of it

and i understand, i've been there, where you appear to be, nothing meant by it but i'll get the flanks that you can't reach...see how it works?

i can only type for myself bro...: )
Biden %22What?%22.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Maricopa County Releases “Analysis Of The Senate Inquiry” – Admits To Double-Counted Ballots And Double Voting​

By Jordan Conradson
Published January 6, 2022

Yesterday, Maricopa County released a 93-page response to the Arizona Senate audit.

The auditors identified hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots. They discovered internet connectivity on the Elections Management Server, deleted elections files, and several more election law violations.

The County denied every claim, but they finally admitted, a year after the election, to double voting and double-counted ballots.

All evidence from the Senate audit was delivered to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich and Arizona voters are still waiting for justice.