• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

2020 US Election thread

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Maricopa County Releases “Analysis Of The Senate Inquiry” – Admits To Double-Counted Ballots And Double Voting​

By Jordan Conradson
Published January 6, 2022

Yesterday, Maricopa County released a 93-page response to the Arizona Senate audit.

The auditors identified hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots. They discovered internet connectivity on the Elections Management Server, deleted elections files, and several more election law violations.

The County denied every claim, but they finally admitted, a year after the election, to double voting and double-counted ballots.

All evidence from the Senate audit was delivered to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich and Arizona voters are still waiting for justice.

Good. Maybe we might see something actually get done about the stolen election after over a year. We'll see if anything comes of it... eventually... I suppose

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
begs the question:
what can I do to be proactive while i'm crying, my head hurts and my heart aches?

:don't know:
Run for office?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Run for office?
dog catcher be alright?

you're sounding like my mom right now...always the same answer to a multitude of questions, none ever really answering the question:

is this live or is it memorex

of course, that would be to presume i'm the pre-teen in the back seat, but let me ask: does the IRS audit teens?

...do dogs lick at tears?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641574610586.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641574659190.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1641574713337.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
let's count the days until we're cheated again...

it's either that or we're going to have a very fast Supreme Court Decision, (or at least the States will have their Courts decide, that's gonna take forever and we don't have that kind of time) and lately none of those decisions seem to be falling our way....

i'll wait
:summer:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Judicial Watch: DC Police Release New Audio, Video, and Photos from Investigation of U.S. Capitol Police Killing of Ashli Babbitt

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
THt-2734.jpg

I have no clue who is running for my local school board. I am part of the problem. And if you don't know who is running for your local school board, you are also part of the problem. We must get educated and then support people who share our values.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 240209

I have no clue who is running for my local school board. I am part of the problem. And if you don't know who is running for your local school board, you are also part of the problem. We must get educated and then support people who share our values.
Because elections are fair, honest and rock solid. What a great idea! We should simply vote our way out of this mess.

I'm voting for the good guys this time!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Because elections are fair, honest and rock solid. What a great idea! We should simply vote our way out of this mess.

I'm voting for the good guys this time!
And if you don't know who is on your local school board and is controlling the indoctrination of the kids in your area, you also are part of the problem. Regardless of what you think.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And if you don't know who is on your local school board and is controlling the indoctrination of the kids in your area, you also are part of the problem. Regardless of what you think.
No argument but my statement still stands. There's no voting our way out of this mess

1641741308109.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

True the Vote Delivers the Goods on Georgia Ballot Trafficking​

An investigation is finally being launched in Georgia related to an election integrity group’s damning evidence from the 2020 election. True the Vote has been very tightlipped about its investigation into ballot trafficking in six states, but we are finally starting to see just how consequential its investigation has been.

The evidence from True the Vote is so compelling that it has forced Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to launch an investigation. And because of the strict nature of Georgia’s anti-ballot harvesting laws, it could invalidate hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots in a state that Joe Biden supposedly “won” by 11,779 votes.

The big news about this update is that True the Vote has flipped one of the ballot traffickers. True the Vote is not releasing the identity of this individual to Raffensperger, and I think that’s a wise choice on the part of True the Vote’s legal. Brad Raffensperger is not a friend to this movement, after all. He certified dirty, fraudulent election results in 2020 and claimed there was no evidence of election fraud. If he intentionally botches this investigation into ballot trafficking, True the Vote can then bring out the whistleblower who will nuke Raffensperger from orbit. Good play!

more

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
An investigation is finally being launched
I stopped reading right there. It's been in excess of a year and NOW an investigation is being 'launched'? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Well, first they had to figure out the MSM was lying through their teeth for over a year.... they're not as smart as we are here ya know!

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Voting Laws Roundup: December 2021​

This year’s tidal wave of restrictive voting legislation will continue in 2022.

PUBLISHED: December 21, 2021

In 2021, the state legislative push to restrict access to voting was not only aggressive — it was also successful.

Between January 1 and December 7, at least 19 states passed 34 laws restricting access to voting. More than 440 bills with provisions that restrict voting access have been introduced in 49 states in the 2021 legislative sessions. These numbers are extraordinary: state legislatures enacted far more restrictive voting laws in 2021 than in any year since the Brennan Center began tracking voting legislation in 2011. More than a third of all restrictive voting laws enacted since then were passed this year. And in a new trend this year, legislators introduced bills to allow partisan actors footnote1_w5l579z1 to interfere with election processes or even reject election results entirely.

Unfortunately, the momentum around this legislation continues. So far, at least 13 bills restricting access to voting have been pre-filed footnote2_4w5a7xy2 for the 2022 legislative session in four states. In addition, at least 88 restrictive voting bills in nine states will carry over from 2021. These early indicators — coupled with the ongoing mobilization around the Big Lie (the same false rhetoric about voter fraud that drove this year’s unprecedented wave of vote suppression bills) — suggest that efforts to restrict and undermine the vote will continue to be a serious threat in 2022.

There are solutions to this alarming and unprecedented attack on our democracy. Congress has the power to take bold action now to protect American voters from the kinds of restrictions enacted this year and the looming threats to voters and elections that may be imposed in 2022 and beyond. Two bills that would head off many of the assaults on free and fair elections have passed the House of Representatives and are awaiting Senate votes.

The Freedom to Vote Act is a broad package of voting, redistricting, election security, and campaign finance reforms that would ensure minimum national standards for voting access for every American. It would also prevent partisans from sabotaging election results. The John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act would prevent discriminatory practices and rules in voting from being implemented in states and localities where discrimination is persistent and pervasive, protecting access to the vote for all eligible voters, regardless of race, color, or membership in language minority groups. And it would restore voters’ ability to challenge discriminatory laws nationwide.

Looking Ahead to 2022

In 2022, the Brennan Center expects continued efforts to restrict access to voting and to enable partisans to sabotage elections. The risk is evident in:
  • States where restrictive bills are carrying over into 2022 footnote3_g9fiy4x3
  • States where legislators have already pre-filed restrictive voting bills for the 2022 legislative sessions footnote4_y9zr4qi4
  • States where legislatures or partisan actors are working to circumvent governors’ vetoes footnote5_xtl9fi75
  • States where governors have vetoed restrictive bills this year, or where 2022 gubernatorial elections could lead to the election of governors who support voting restrictions footnote6_on9yxk76
  • States that have been the site of partisan election reviews footnote7_sqj45yu7

1. Carryover Bills

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do ya have to show ID (or otherwise have to prove identity) to get a vax?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Elections don't matter. All votes lead to the same result!

1642083558241.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

Waukesha County Judge Deals HUGE BLOW to Democrats — Bans Use of Absentee Ballot Drop Boxes in Wisconsin​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 13, 2022 at 6:52pm
Sammamish-Ballot-Drop-Box-King-County-600x338.jpg

Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren issued a summary judgment decision on Thursday banning ballot drop boxes in the state. Judge Bohren also banned illegal ballot harvesting in the state.
The Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) issued memos to Wisconsin clerks in March and August of 2020 encouraging their use, stating that absentee ballots do not need to be mailed by the voter or delivered by the voter, in person, to the municipal clerk, but instead could be dropped into a drop box. According to WEC, ballot drop boxes can be unstaffed, temporary, or permanent.
This advice was contrary to state law.
Joe Biden won the state after a stunning drop of Biden only ballots in the middle of the night following the election.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Supreme Court Blocks Biden's OSHA Vax Mandate For Private Businesses in 6-3 Vote
Wisconsin_race_Nov_4_2020_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty reported.
The News: Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren issued a summary judgment decision, in court, that absentee ballot drop boxes and ballot harvesting are not permitted in state law. Judge Bohren also ruled that the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) guidance documents on absentee ballot drop boxes, issued in 2020, should have gone through the rules process.
The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty (WILL) filed a lawsuit on behalf of two Waukesha County voters in June 2021 challenging the legal status of absentee ballot drop boxes after WEC issued unlawful guidance to clerks, in 2020, encouraging the use of absentee ballot drop boxes, and telling voters that anyone else can return their ballot for them.
The Quote: WILL Deputy Counsel, Luke Berg, said, “The guidance from the Wisconsin Elections Commission on absentee ballot drop boxes was unlawful. There are just two legal methods to cast an absentee ballot in Wisconsin: through the mail or in-person at a clerk’s office. And voters must return their own ballots. We are pleased the court made this clear, providing Wisconsin voters with certainty for forthcoming elections.”
Background: Absentee ballot drop boxes were used widely during Wisconsin elections in 2020. The Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) issued memos to Wisconsin clerks in March and August of 2020 encouraging their use, stating that absentee ballots do not need to be mailed by the voter or delivered by the voter, in person, to the municipal clerk, but instead could be dropped into a drop box. According to WEC, ballot drop boxes can be unstaffed, temporary, or permanent.
This advice was contrary to state law. Voting is a constitutional right, but state law makes clear that, “voting by absentee ballot is a privilege exercised wholly outside the traditional safeguards of the polling place.” There are just two legal ways in Wisconsin to submit an absentee ballot. When voting by absentee ballot, state law says “[t]he envelope [containing the ballot] shall be mailed by the elector, or delivered in person, to the municipal clerk issuing the ballot or ballots.”

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Elections no longer matter. The horse has already left the barn. I won't vote again until they fix 2020

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Elections no longer matter. The horse has already left the barn. I won't vote again until they fix 2020
Not only that, but if people like the Mayors of NY and LA can violate/change laws to let NON CITIZENS VOTE, then we're dead in the water as a free nation. Enough people don't care anymore to try to save it.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good. Maybe we might see something actually get done about the stolen election after over a year. We'll see if anything comes of it... eventually... I suppose
Ever the down. Never up. Bad found in ALL things. Without exception. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exhibit A

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ever the down. Never up. Bad found in ALL things. Without exception. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Exhibit A
Jebus! I literally used the word 'Good'. Don't mistake my constant realistic viewpoints for surrender and submission Walt! Somebody has to keep their head on their shoulders among all you pie in the sky optimists! :oriental:
1642178499492.png

You're severely hurting my tender feelings Unca! :rage 1

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 Capitol riot​

Spencer Hsu, Devlin Barrett

Stewart Rhodes — founder and leader of the extremist group Oath Keepers, whose members are accused of being key players in the Jan. 6 attack on Congress — has been indicted and arrested, people familiar with the matter said Thursday.

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 Capitol riot
© Susan Walsh/APOath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 Capitol riot

The 56-year-old, who was at the Capitol that day but has said he did not enter the building, is the most high-profile person charged in the investigation so far. He is charged with seditious conspiracy, along with 10 other Oath Keepers members or associates, said the people familiar with the investigation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing probe.

Rhodes was arrested Thursday, after a federal grand jury leveled new charges focusing on what prosecutors say is a core group of Oath Keepers adherents who allegedly planned for and participated in obstructing Congress on the day lawmakers certified President Biden’s 2020 election victory.

Charges are expected to be unsealed later Thursday.

In interviews with The Washington Post over the past year, Rhodes — a former Army paratrooper and Yale Law graduate who has become one of the most visible figures of the far-right anti-government movement — has repeatedly denied wrongdoing.

He said he was communicating with members of his group in an effort to “keep them out of trouble,” and emphasized that Oath Keepers associates who did go in “went totally off mission.”

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
From Telegram

Dear Americans,

By now most of us are aware that factions of our own government, in lockstep with foreign adversaries, various tech titans and certain billionaires are working hard to strip away our freedoms. For decades they’ve announced out loud their agenda to create a “one world government.” That one sentence says it all- Their goal is to take control of our world.

Knowing that America is too powerful to overtake by direct force, decades ago they put into action a plan to chip away at the foundation of our nation through covert psychological and ideological warfare.

Through patient incremental steps they’ve infiltrated every aspect of our lives. The enemy has breached the gates and is now planting poisonous seeds in the soil of our minds. This is an easy trap to avoid if you know what to look for.

As a veteran activist I’ve seen this disturbing tactic play out in just about every major movement of resistance I’ve ever been a part of. Just as the people begin to make real progress, paranoia sets in. Trusted allies become suspicious of each other. Rumors spread of “infiltrators” and “controlled opposition.” Infighting is the beginning of the end of forward momentum.

Like clockwork, just as we the people are making powerful strides to expose and overcome the tyranny that’s rapidly metastasizing around the world, cancerous rumors have begun echoing within the liberty movement.

Paid agitators absolutely exist. It is a real tactic that is commonly deployed against citizen-led movements when they gain too much power. One of the most common objectives of an agitator is to divide the group by turning its members against each other.

The words “united we stand, divided we fall,” were first spoken over two thousand years ago. There’s a reason that sentence has survived the test of time. Unity is our most powerful tool to fix this broken world. It is daylight to the vampires of division. When we’re divided we are susceptible to the hypnotic spells being cast at us daily by the media and those who control it.

If you truly care about your freedom, family and future, the next time you encounter someone spreading bad rumors about good people, unless the accusation presents clear and present evidence of being accurate, SHUT IT DOWN!

Even if the messenger means well, let them know they are literally doing the very thing they’re warning you about. Don’t be a “useful idiot,” as the perpetrators of this takeover call those who unwittingly carry their water.

United We Win!
Mikki Willis

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
From Telegram

Dear Americans,

By now most of us are aware that factions of our own government, in lockstep with foreign adversaries, various tech titans and certain billionaires are working hard to strip away our freedoms. For decades they’ve announced out loud their agenda to create a “one world government.” That one sentence says it all- Their goal is to take control of our world.

Knowing that America is too powerful to overtake by direct force, decades ago they put into action a plan to chip away at the foundation of our nation through covert psychological and ideological warfare.

Through patient incremental steps they’ve infiltrated every aspect of our lives. The enemy has breached the gates and is now planting poisonous seeds in the soil of our minds. This is an easy trap to avoid if you know what to look for.

As a veteran activist I’ve seen this disturbing tactic play out in just about every major movement of resistance I’ve ever been a part of. Just as the people begin to make real progress, paranoia sets in. Trusted allies become suspicious of each other. Rumors spread of “infiltrators” and “controlled opposition.” Infighting is the beginning of the end of forward momentum.

Like clockwork, just as we the people are making powerful strides to expose and overcome the tyranny that’s rapidly metastasizing around the world, cancerous rumors have begun echoing within the liberty movement.

Paid agitators absolutely exist. It is a real tactic that is commonly deployed against citizen-led movements when they gain too much power. One of the most common objectives of an agitator is to divide the group by turning its members against each other.

The words “united we stand, divided we fall,” were first spoken over two thousand years ago. There’s a reason that sentence has survived the test of time. Unity is our most powerful tool to fix this broken world. It is daylight to the vampires of division. When we’re divided we are susceptible to the hypnotic spells being cast at us daily by the media and those who control it.

If you truly care about your freedom, family and future, the next time you encounter someone spreading bad rumors about good people, unless the accusation presents clear and present evidence of being accurate, SHUT IT DOWN!

Even if the messenger means well, let them know they are literally doing the very thing they’re warning you about. Don’t be a “useful idiot,” as the perpetrators of this takeover call those who unwittingly carry their water.

United We Win!
Mikki Willis
Stolen and sent off to my peeps

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
From Telegram

Dear Americans,

United We Win!
Mikki Willis

United We Stand - Divided We Fall
=
the whole push for "diversity" and "migration"
=
a population with NO UNITY... only DIVISION...
Easy to CONTROL
No way to UNITE...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not to be picky, but the glaring origin reference error of a power of ten screws some of the import out of the OP's stuff.

SOOPER Unca Trivia:

The phrase gained currency after John Dickinson's "Liberty Song" was published on 18 July 1768, in the Boston Gazette.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
1642289894993.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Video at link

STEVE BANNON ON FIRE: “Suck On It! – We’re Going to Decertify Those Electors… It’s Going to Lead to the Total and Complete Destruction of the Democrat Party!” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft
Published January 15, 2022 at 10:48am
Comment
ShareTweetShare to Gab
bannon-on-fire-.jpg

Steve Bannon was in rare form on Saturday morning on The War Room.
After going off on the current state of the economy under the failed Biden regime, Bannon warned the Democrats on what is coming.
Steve Bannon: We’re coming up on the second anniversary of this show, Pandemic, and the third year, because we never held the Chinese Communist Party accountable for what went on. Nobody! Trump did it and that’s why they tried to run him out of – they did – try to run him out of office. And that’s why tonight in Arizona we’re throwing down, we’re going to decertify this. I don’t care if Merrick Garland does not like hearing it. If the FBI doesn’t like hearing it. I don’t care if – Jamie Raskin and Bennie Thompson… Suck on it. We’re going to decertify those electors. OK? In Arizona, in Wisconsin, in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in the state of Georgia. And you’re going to have to deal with it. You stole this election. And hear is what is so amazing, the irony of Divine Providence. God’s will. It is going to lead to the total and complete destruction of the Democratic Party!