• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Dominion Voting Machines ALL INCLUDE “Weighted Race Feature” Whose Only Purpose Is Cheat in Elections — We Contacted Dominion But Did Not Get a Response

The Gateway Pundit has published many articles on the Dominion Voting Systems used in the 2020 US elections.

Last week we reported instances where votes were moved from Republicans to Democrats and another instance where votes disappeared. Since that time there is growing concern surrounding the Dominion voting machines and applications used in multiple states in the 2020 election.

One Dominion feature that has not been widely discussed is the “weighted race feature” or assigning fractions to each vote cast in the machines.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai from MIT detected weighted race algorithm use in previous elections using the Dominion or Smartmatic voting systems.

All major voting machine vendors, including Dominion, have this feature.

Dr. Shiva found the same “weighted race allocation” in several Michigan counties.

This system breaks votes down into fractionsand then weights them for some reason.

Dominion said the feature was built in for their condo or land ownership customers who may want to tabulate votes based on the amount of land each participant may own.

We’ve reported several instances in the 2020 election where votes were removed from Republicans and given to Democrat candidates, including 20,000 votes in Pennsylvania which led to a 40,000 vote swing for Biden. We also noted at least one instance where the total number of votes counted were decreased by 373,000 in Virginia. All of these instances occurred in states where the Dominion voting machines are in place.

On Tuesday The Gateway Pundit wrote Dominion Voting and asked the company how many licenses/packages they have sold to condo or land owner entities that are using weighted race feature.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/dominion-voting-machines-include-weighted-race-feature-whose-purpose-cheat-elections-contacted-dominion-not-get-response/

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) speaks during the DC March for Jobs in Upper Senate Park near Capitol Hill in Washington, on July 15, 2013. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)MORE
2020 ELECTION

Rep. Brooks: Congress Has ‘Absolute Right’ to Reject a State’s Electoral College Votes
BY JACK PHILLIPS AND JAN JEKIELEK
November 18, 2020 Updated: November 18, 2020

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) said that the final outcome of the presidential election may be decided according to the 12th Amendment and Article One and Article Two of the U.S. Constitution when Congress convenes in early January.

“The ultimate say over whether to accept or reject” Electoral College votes for any state “is not a court’s job,” he said. “It is Congress’s job under” the Constitution “coupled with federal statutes that govern this issue.”

“Congress has the absolute right to reject the submitted Electoral College votes of any state, which we believe has such a shoddy election system that you can’t trust the election results that those states are submitting to us, that they’re suspect,” Brooks told The Epoch Times this week. “And I’m not going to put my name in support of any state that employs an election system that I don’t have confidence in.”

Brooks noted that he doesn’t have confidence in the election results in several states, including Georgia and Pennsylvania, where Democrat Joe Biden is the projected winner by razor-thin margins. President Donald Trump’s campaign has filed lawsuits in several states, alleging irregularities, voter fraud, and violations of state election laws.

The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) cybersecurity division said this week that the Nov. 3 election was the “most secure” in history, while several states’ secretaries of state have said there isn’t enough evidence of voter fraud that would result in overturning the election. However, Federal Elections Commission Chairman Trey Trainor has said otherwise, claiming he believes “there is voter fraud” in several key states that went for Biden.

Brooks, perhaps in laying out a potential GOP strategy, said that “on January 6th at 1 p.m. Eastern time, the 50 states will report to Congress, the president [of the] Senate will preside over this meeting” and “will report to Congress what they contend are their Electoral College results in their state.”

Experience the best way to read The Epoch Times online. Try our free app for a limited time.
“If a House member and a senator objects to the submission of Electoral College votes by any state, that immediately triggers a House floor vote and a Senate floor vote on whether to accept or reject those Electoral College votes submitted by that particular state,” the Alabama Republican said. “The amount of debate on the House and Senate floor is limited to two hours under federal law.”

President John Quincy Adams in a 1818 portrait by Gilbert Stuart, 1858. (Public Domain)
MOST READ

Dominion Confirms Clinton Foundation Donation, Former Pelosi Staffer Link

Brooks said Congress will then determine whether to reject certain electoral votes, thereby taking them “out of the mix.”

His reasoning for removing votes from certain states is because they’re “running a poor election system” and “a system so suspect that you can’t give credibility to the results that are being reported.”

RELATED

2020 Predictions Show Move Toward GOP Following Trump Impeachment

Brooks said under the 12th Amendment, the House would then determine who the president will be, while the Senate will determine the vice president. In the House, he noted, it’s not a simple majority vote, but “it is a majority of the states who determine who the president … will be.”

“Based on the election results we just had, the GOP will control 26 states out of 50,” Brooks said. “That’s a majority, with a possible 27th” as one election hasn’t been called yet, he added.

“Presumably, the Republican nominee would be favored, because the GOP controls a majority of the state delegations in the House of Representatives.”

He noted that a similar situation unfolded nearly 200 years ago during the contingent election of 1824, which saw John Quincy Adams—who was the “second-place finisher”—elected president, since no candidate won a majority of the electoral vote.

Earlier this week, Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz predicted that Trump might attempt to settle the election in Congress.

“Let’s look at the big picture: The big picture now has shifted,” Dershowitz told Newsmax. “I do not believe that President Trump is now trying to get to 270 electoral votes. I think he thinks that’s out of the question.

“What he’s trying to do is to deny Joe Biden 270 votes, by challenging in Pennsylvania, Georgia, in Nevada, in Michigan, in Arizona.” Dershowitz added that not allowing Biden to reach 270 out of 538 votes would eventually force a vote by House state delegations, where Republicans have an advantage over Democrats. Currently, the GOP has a 26-23-1 state delegation majority in the House of Representatives.

“If he can keep the Biden count below 270, then the matter goes to the House of Representatives, where, of course, there is a Republican majority among the delegations of states, and you vote by state if it goes to the House,” Dershowitz said. “He’s trying to follow the playbook of three elections of the 19th century.”

https://m.theepochtimes.com/rep-mo-...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-18-3

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Gwinnett County election workers handle ballots as part of the recount for the 2020 presidential election at the Beauty P. Baldwin Voter Registrations and Elections Building in Lawrenceville, Georgia, on Nov. 16, 2020. (Megan Varner/Getty Images)MORE
GEORGIA

Georgia Recount Witnesses Saw Trump Votes Counted for Biden
Affiants also swore to have seen suspiciously pristine, uncreased mail ballots, uniformly and perfectly filled out
BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
5424 Shares

499 Comments
Witnesses of the recount of the presidential election in Georgia have signed sworn statements testifying to having observed ballots cast for President Donald Trump being counted as though they were cast for former Vice President Joe Biden.
Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood filed the affidavits with a federal court in Georgia on Nov. 17 as part of an emergency motion seeking to block the certification of the election results in the Peach State.
Nine of the affiants swore to have seen suspiciously pristine, uncreased mail ballots, uniformly and perfectly filled out, almost always for Biden. In one case, a batch of such ballots included 500 ballots in a row all cast for Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee.
The lack of creases is strange considering that mail ballots have to be folded to fit in an envelope. Some of the witnesses said the perfect markings, all in black and never outside the voting bubble, appeared as though they were printed by a machine or stamped.
The emergency motion detailed these and other abnormalities, violations, and potential signs of voter fraud on the night prior to the deadline for Georgia’s recount, which has already discovered, in three counties, batches of uncounted votes for Trump.

Rest at link. (Trying to cut and paste using my phone is giving me great anxiety!)

https://m.theepochtimes.com/georgia...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-18-4

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Gwinnett County election workers handle ballots as part of the recount for the 2020 presidential election at the Beauty P. Baldwin Voter Registrations and Elections Building in Lawrenceville, Georgia, on Nov. 16, 2020. (Megan Varner/Getty Images)MORE
GEORGIA

Georgia Monitor Catches 9,626-Vote Error in Hand Recount
BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV
FacebookTweetParlerEmail
4383 Shares

594 Comments
A recount monitor in Georgia discovered a 9,626-vote error in the hand recount in DeKalb County, according to the chairman of the Georgia Republican Party.
“One of our monitors discovered a 9,626-vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump—an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump,” David Shafer wrote on Twitter on Nov. 18.
“Had this counting error not been discovered, Biden would have gained enough votes from this one batch alone to cancel out Trump’s gains from Fayette, Floyd, and Walton,” Shafer added, referring to the three Peach State counties that discovered memory cards with uncounted votes on Nov. 16 and 17. The discovered votes favored President Donald Trump and cut former Vice President Joe Biden’s lead in the state by more than 1,400 votes.
Shafer said that two official counters signed off on the miscounted batch. Republican attorneys turned over an affidavit (pdf) on the incident to the Georgia secretary of state and requested an investigation.
“We were limited to one monitor for every 10 counting tables and we were kept some distance from the tables. There is no telling what we missed under these unreasonable restrictions,” Shafer said.

Georgia’s deadline to complete the recount is 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 18. The state is scheduled to vote on whether to certify the results of the 2020 election on Nov. 20.
The recount in progress was initiated by Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, based on a new law that calls for an audit of one race after each election. The Trump campaign has challenged the recount process, asserting that it is meaningless unless it includes an audit of the voters’ signatures.
MOST READ

Dominion Confirms Clinton Foundation Donation, Former Pelosi Staffer Link

The office of the secretary of state didn’t immediately respond to a request by The Epoch Times for comment.

Rest @ link https://m.theepochtimes.com/georgia...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-18-2

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
#JoeyMerlino #Trump #DominionVoting
Mob Boss flipped on Biden?; 1643 Trump Floyd County votes "forgotten" | Front Page

Front Page
47.1K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Premiered 119 minutes ago
Trump lawyer, Sidney Powell, recently promised she would release the kraken. More and more eye witnesses to the election fraud are stepping forward. A Philadelphia gangster who was paid $3,000,000 to forge 300,000 ballots may step forward and turn
against Biden in exchange for a clean slate.

The Democratic Party teaming up with gangsters is just like how the Communist Party does things in China where they pay members of Triad to do their dirty deeds. Is Biden any better?

#JoeyMerlino #Trump #DominionVoting

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1605766265414.png

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Criminal fraud has no time limit to be prosecuted. The election does but the fraud never does.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It is amazing...

How much the public remains UNAWARE of anything but a has-been Bad Orange Man is gone.

NOT ONE FARGIN WORD has appeared in the Floriduh newspapers. Nothing about PA, GA, MI, AZ... Nothing about a vote dump at 3:00AM. Nothing but "Trump = Bad".

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The 1000 points of light are the folks who are trying to usher in the New World Order.

It’s luciferian.

“Remember part of JFK speech re: the deepstate of his time- break it into 1000 pieces.”

Wasn’t it the CIA Kennedy wanted to break into 1000 pieces? I have wondered if those were the “1000 points of light “ that GHWB spoke so fondly of. Poppy Bush worshipped the CIA”

yes, I included the C I A in with the deepstate.

good dot-connecting on poppy bush “1000 points of light” quote.

“1000 points of light” has special meaning in the satanic world:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=1000+points+of+light+satanic

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_58.htm

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
In Wayne County, from 2AM to 4AM on Election Night when the 380,000 mostly Biden votes were suddenly added, [they] have a problem.

The machinery in Wayne County can only process 95,000 ballots in that same timeframe.

Therefore these votes were added by a data change. Oops.— 3Days3Nights (@3days3nights) November 19, 2020
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we had EWC post a blue light and E post a green light. Not sure the meaning but it is fun to play along. https://t.co/sKYbfOUKmD— 3Days3Nights (@3days3nights) November 19, 2020

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It is amazing...

How much the public remains UNAWARE of anything but a has-been Bad Orange Man is gone.

NOT ONE FARGIN WORD has appeared in the Floriduh newspapers. Nothing about PA, GA, MI, AZ... Nothing about a vote dump at 3:00AM. Nothing but "Trump = Bad".
in all our years Walt , we have never witnessed such a blatant and open censorship of American news!

it’s like a blackout

gawd almighty , I keep telling myself that I’m watching a real coup de tat in live time , only there are no guns and bullets or bombs ....nothing but cyber guns , cyber attacks , misinformation , propaganda , lies , lies , and more lies , right before our very eyes

and it looks like the enemy is winning , the cyber soldiers are outsmarting the analog soldiers , they are trying to cybernate humans..

tins....I had a vivid dream which woke me up in a sweat , in my dream I was sitting in a small lecture room with about 20 students and I interrupted the lecturer calling him out that what they were trying control us and I got up to leave the classroom when the professor started yelling “cybernate him!”.........what was very disturbing to me was this dream was 1989 and i had never heard of the word cybernate but it has stuck with me all these years...........and it probably means nothing but I shared it anyway....

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
in all our years Walt , we have never witnessed such a blatant and open censorship of American news!

it’s like a blackout

gawd almighty , I keep telling myself that I’m watching a real coup de tat in live time , only there are no guns and bullets or bombs ....nothing but cyber guns , cyber attacks , misinformation , propaganda , lies , lies , and more lies , right before our very eyes

and it looks like the enemy is winning , the cyber soldiers are outsmarting the analog soldiers , they are trying to cybernate humans..

tins....I had a vivid dream which woke me up in a sweat , in my dream I was sitting in a small lecture room with about 20 students and I interrupted the lecturer calling him out that what they were trying control us and I got up to leave the classroom when the professor started yelling “cybernate him!”.........what was very disturbing to me was this dream was 1989 and i had never heard of the word cybernate but it has stuck with me all these years...........and it probably means nothing but I shared it anyway....
I can't believe how many people are asleep (or brainwashed). Our mass media as a whole has revealed itself as nothing more than communist propaganda and most people drink it up. We look more and more like communist China every day (especially wearing the mandated submission veils).

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It is amazing...

Yeah Unca, this is the reason I get so frustrated at times. We here have a ton of info and evidence and we spend so much time putting it out here and patting ourselves on the back thinking how can we not win this thing? But we're preaching to ourselves! The people who really need to be made aware of all this are being shielded from it by the MSM. All the hints and riddles and internet videos are now making perfect sense to most of us here because we've done all the research and have filled in all the blanks. Many of us have come a long way in the last year or two (myself included) but it's not easy for some to finally see the light (me included) through all the misinformation and misdirection from both sides. One really need to try and keep an open mind and commit to doing that research.

Most people won't put that much effort into finding the truth. As Q has said, they can't be told, they must be shown. All the talk from Guillani, Powell and the like about 'we have all the evidence' and 'I'm going to release the kracken', while very encouraging to many of us here, isn't helping to sway many more folks. If they have it they must produce it. To Q's point, we can't expect people to believe what they're told, they must be shown. We can use the word patience all we want but until the true evidence comes out we can't expect too many people to suddenly come on board.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

it’s like a blackout

I suspect this was always the case in the past before the internet. Think about it, the ONLY place we got news from was the papers and the teevee. They've not lost their monopoly on public information and the cloak they hid behind all that time has now been removed. They keep trying to pull that cloak back on social media but it won't work in the end. This censorship is nothing new, finding out how they do it is just new to us!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I can submit one reason the public is remaining uninformed despite the obvious:

My darling wifelet just gets terribly upset when the extent of the coup is brought to her. She would rather NOT KNOW.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I can submit one reason the public is remaining uninformed despite the obvious:

My darling wifelet just gets terribly upset when the extent of the coup is brought to her. She would rather NOT KNOW.
My wife knows and acknowledges it but still doesn't realize how deep the rabbit hole goes....yet!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I suspect this was always the case in the past before the internet. Think about it, the ONLY place we got news from was the papers and the teevee.
You remind me of the Saint Walter Cronkite putting his hand over the lens of his cameraman, saying: "We don't want to show this."

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You remind me of the Saint Walter Cronkite putting his hand over the lens of his cameraman, saying: "We don't want to show this."
I used to think Cronkite was an honest journalist but now I know he was just another propagandist for the government! I grew up listening to and trusting him. Finding out the truth was like losing a childhood hero

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
press conference going on now -- they are doing great. note that cnn and msnbc refuse to air it.

the fox and newsmax viewers are learning a lot of the things on this thread

the speakers are pouring out sweat - they are being cooked at the RNC hq

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
press conference going on now -- they are doing great. note that cnn and msnbc refuse to air it.

a reporter just ask if the reports of a piece of hardware being taken in Germany is true.
Sidney Powell replied that yes, it's true but she doesn't know if it was taken by good guys or bad guys.

What?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Rep. Jim Jordan: Congress Needs to Investigate 2020 Election
BY JACK PHILLIPS
November 19, 2020 Updated: November 19, 2020

122 Comments
Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) called on House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee members to investigate allegations about voter fraud and irregularities in the Nov. 3 election.
In an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Wednesday night, Jordan noted that the two committees aren’t meeting this week.
Jordan and Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee, sent a letter to Judiciary Committee Chair Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) and Oversight Committee Chair Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday night, calling for an “immediate congressional investigation” into Election Day complaints.
Jordan told Fox: “So, Ranking Member Comer and I today—first call for an investigation—we sent a letter to Mr. Nadler and Chairwoman Maloney. Why don’t you guys investigate? The committees aren’t even meeting this week. Why not? Why not look into this? So, that, to me, is the fundamental question.”
The two Republicans made note of improprieties in Pennsylvania, referring to allegations about election officials in some counties not allowing poll watchers to observe vote-tabulation efforts. The state’s Supreme Court ruled and overturned a Trump campaign win earlier this week about allowing poll watchers more access to counting efforts. Jordan and Comer also made reference to a variety of irregularities in Georgia, including an instance this week when county officials found 5,000 uncounted ballots, memory cards filled with unscanned ballots, and other tranches of ballots that were not counted.

“Given your role as leaders of a political party that spent four years baselessly calling into question the legitimacy of the 2016 election with debunked allegations of Russian collusion,” they wrote to the chairs, “you owe it to all Americans to fully examine allegations of actual election errors and misconduct.”
The two GOP lawmakers accused Democratic officials in several states of changing mail-in voting deadlines right before Election Day, including the “Democratic majority on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court” when it “unilaterally extended the deadline to receive mail-in and absentee ballots by three days after Election Day.”
Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) listens at a hearing before the House Committee on Oversight, Environment Subcommittee in the Rayburn Building in Washington on July 24, 2020. (Michael A. McCoy/Getty Images)
MOST READ

Third Georgia County Finds Memory Card With Uncounted Votes

These claims, among others, warrant the “urgent need for congressional oversight” and the two House committees should conduct hearings as soon as possible, Jordan and Comer added.

The call for congressional investigations into the presidential election comes after President Donald Trump’s campaign filed lawsuits in key battleground states, filed a petition for a partial recount in Wisconsin, and is awaiting the results of a recount in Georgia.
RELATED

The Canadian-Founded Company at the Centre of Trump Campaign's Allegations of Voter Irregularities

While some news outlets have called the race for Democratic candidate Joe Biden, Trump hasn’t conceded. The Epoch Times has not declared the race for either candidate pending the outcome of legal challenges.
In Wisconsin, the president’s campaign announced it would spend $3 million to recount in Milwaukee and Dane counties—both heavily Democratic areas.
“The people of Wisconsin deserve to know whether their election processes worked in a legal and transparent way. Regrettably, the integrity of the election results cannot be trusted without a recount in these two counties and uniform enforcement of Wisconsin absentee ballot requirements. We will not know the true results of the election until only the legal ballots cast are counted,” Jim Troupis, counsel to the Trump campaign, said in a statement on Wednesday.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/house-r...y-of-2020-election-seek-hearings_3585727.html

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I listened to the conference, Rudy sounded professional. Sidney sound professional and she also sounded disgusted and furious, barely able to contain her absolute outrage at what she has seen. These folks have the goods, IMO.

This was worth waiting for. Heads are going to roll.

GAME ON!! . . . .
aarock.gif

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Rush played a bunch of it. Looking for a clip of Jenna Ellis speech. That was amazing. Yes, I still like Kayleigh as well.

Edit: That was Jenna Ellis today. She's also impressive but I'd never heard from her before.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I listened to the conference, Rudy sounded professional. Sidney sound professional and she also sounded disgusted and furious, barely able to contain her absolute outrage at what she has seen. These folks have the goods, IMO.

GAME ON!! . . . . View attachment 189676

I saw it too. Wow!

I wonder what headlines the corrupt MSM is going to dream up tonight... or are they going to totally deep six it?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GAME ON!! . . . . View attachment 189676

Gonna have to send some people out to tack these up on the streets soon.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I saw it too. Wow!

I wonder what headlines the corrupt MSM is going to dream up tonight... or are they going to totally deep six it?
"Muh Corona "

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I saw it too. Wow!

I hope and pray tens of thousands of them suck on a 12 gauge.

.:give finger:

Some of you folks who wondered how far President Trump was going to go have your answer now. This is total war.