• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

2020 US Election thread

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Drag the slider over to about the 58:00 mark. That's when Giuliani and team enter the room. The video link has been updated to start at the beginning of the conference (instead of the long dead space that was in it originally). No need to move the slider over now. (11-21-2020)

LIVE: Trump Campaign Legal Team Holds Press Conference in DC 11/19/20 (2:34:55)​
Published on Nov 19, 2020 by Right Side Broadcasting Network​
Here are some of the YouTube viewer comments:

• So Trump won in such a landslide that we overwhelmed the cheating mechanism in place. Unbelievable. Praise God. Keep praying for America.
  • Trump will be certified as the President for the next four years. Guaranteed.
  • We the people outside of America are disgusted. Legal team is doing a great job uncovering the truth.
  • God bless and protect everyone who is helping President Trump !
  • DON’T WORRY MY PEOPLE ,TRUMP WILL BE OUR PRESIDENT HE’S GOING NOWHERE
  • Every American needs to see this press conference.
  • Jenna Ellis kicked ASS! The MSM is foul.
  • This is HISTORICAL. ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. Smartmatic... Not so smart. GOD BLESS THE USA
  • The democrats were claiming that there was no evidence while refusing to acknowledge any evidence.
  • Audit Twitter, Facebook, Google to see how much Communist Chinese money is pouring into their coffers.
  • If this report doesn't sicken you, you are NOT a true patriot of OUR country.
  • Media, the enemy of the people, is NOT reporting on the Dominion voting machine investigations, hundreds of voter irregularity affidavits & proof dead people voted democrat. Leftist media is stoking democrat outrage when President Trump is rightly reelected by not reporting the truth today. SHAME
  • Trump was winning so much he broke a cheating algorithm
  • Schiff and Pelosi need to go to prison over this diabolical scheme.
  • Assuring a Free & Fair Election falls under President Trump's Oath to Uphold The Constitution!

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Where the heck was the press conference and does anyone have a link? Nevermind. Posted above. Thanks.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hope and pray tens of thousands of them suck on a 12 gauge.

.:give finger:

Some of you folks who wondered how far President Trump was going to go have your answer now. This is total war.

:secret:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Where the heck was the press conference and does anyone have a link? Nevermind. Posted above. Thanks.
Yeah not much talk about it on the mainstream Mockingbird Legacy Media. Surprisingly. /s

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
The votes for President Trump were coming in so heavily it melted down the software that was designed to cancel it out.
That is why they stopped the vote counts in the key states.

Voting in person saved the republic. Great job out there folks!

:oriental::meditation:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yeah not much talk about it on the mainstream Mockingbird Legacy Media. Surprisingly. /s
Granted, I knew enough to not even bother turning to a :hunt: TV set. :laughing:

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
Drag the slider over to about the 58:00 mark. That's when Giuliani and team enter the room.

LIVE: Trump Campaign Legal Team Holds Press Conference in DC 11/19/20 (2:34:55)​
Scroll to 1:04 into the above. Rudy talks about the mail in ballets. I look at it this way. There is no difference between a mail in ballet and someone who shows up at the polls to vote. If you show up, they check your ID, then track that back to the logbook which contains all voters registered to vote in that polling place. Your ID checks out (the picture looks like you and it's not expired), they match the address on the ID to the voter rolls. Then cross your name off to prevent you from voting again.

Compare that to a mail in ballot. They should scrutinize the outer "security envelope" to the same level that an in person voter is scrutinized. Once the signature (in place of a drivers license) is matched to the signature they have on file in the voter rolls, and address is on the envelope is also matched to the voter rolls, then the outer security envelope can be opened. But the outer security envelope cannot be opened until it has passed all the check and tied back to the voter roll. Once the security envelope is opened and the inner envelope (which contains the ballot) is removed, then the ballot is now considered a legally cast ballot. The ballot is removed from the inner envelope and put into the pile of legal ballots.

Any deviation from the process described above would mean the mail in ballot is not legit. If the outer security envelope is not scrutinized correctly, there were no witness is there to see that the security envelope passed all the tests, and the security envelope is not saved, then that is no different than a polling station letting anyone who is in line to vote.

The mail in ballots need to pass the same tests I had to pass when voting in person. Else one group of voters is held to a different standard.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I suspect this was always the case in the past before the internet. Think about it, the ONLY place we got news from was the papers and the teevee. They've not lost their monopoly on public information and the cloak they hid behind all that time has now been removed. They keep trying to pull that cloak back on social media but it won't work in the end. This censorship is nothing new, finding out how they do it is just new to us!
We used to get paid subscriptions to newsletters, but had to hunt them down and have plenty of motivation...

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
battle lines are being drawn

a separating of the sheep from the goats

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
I'm actually pretty glad to see this. Because one of my last concerns was that this was just the "Right" portion of the DS attacking the "Left" portion. Well that fat man would represent the former more than any other of which I can think.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JC201119.jpg

JP201119.jpg

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Rudy just called out Soros

asset forfeiture next?

also , Rudy is now officially on suicide watch
He's still going? Now where are they. I guess he's right during the press conference he basically said they were having to do the work of the press because they refused to do their jobs. I've never seen lawyers talk so much. His question in the Q & A to one of the reporters.... So which Fake News Network are you from? :dduck::dduck: :banana:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Drag the slider over to about the 58:00 mark. That's when Giuliani and team enter the room.

Here are some of the YouTube viewer comments:

• So Trump won in such a landslide that we overwhelmed the cheating mechanism in place. Unbelievable. Praise God. Keep praying for America.
  • Trump will be certified as the President for the next four years. Guaranteed.
  • We the people outside of America are disgusted. Legal team is doing a great job uncovering the truth.
  • God bless and protect everyone who is helping President Trump !
  • DON’T WORRY MY PEOPLE ,TRUMP WILL BE OUR PRESIDENT HE’S GOING NOWHERE
  • Every American needs to see this press conference.
  • Jenna Ellis kicked ASS! The MSM is foul.
  • This is HISTORICAL. ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. Smartmatic... Not so smart. GOD BLESS THE USA
  • The democrats were claiming that there was no evidence while refusing to acknowledge any evidence.
  • Audit Twitter, Facebook, Google to see how much Communist Chinese money is pouring into their coffers.
  • If this report doesn't sicken you, you are NOT a true patriot of OUR country.
  • Media, the enemy of the people, is NOT reporting on the Dominion voting machine investigations, hundreds of voter irregularity affidavits & proof dead people voted democrat. Leftist media is stoking democrat outrage when President Trump is rightly reelected by not reporting the truth today. SHAME
  • Trump was winning so much he broke a cheating algorithm
  • Schiff and Pelosi need to go to prison over this diabolical scheme.
  • Assuring a Free & Fair Election falls under President Trump's Oath to Uphold The Constitution!
OK, this presser deserves a WOW from me (and I rarely give them out)! Yeah, it's still talk (by their own description this is only an opening statement) but damn, the gauntlet has now been thrown down against the Democrats, the press the globalists and Joe Biden!

What's different here is these people are now saying, in no uncertain terms, what we've all been saying here for so long. These topics are now going mainstream whether the press likes it or not now. THIS event is finally something to point to and get excited about, not only because of the points being made and the evidence being talked about, but because of the level of communication this content is being communicated out.

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hiden and the Ho are up to no good , or another words , acting their normal maggot selves

here is what they are up to and it’s just my conspiracy theory , Hiden has more than once recently said that Trump is slowing down the release of the vaccine and is to blame for a thousand people dying per day

Trump is the reason there will be a dark winter

the dark winter , and here is my theory , the evildoers will release a new wave of Corona virus only this time it’s on steroids and people start dropping like flies and who is to blame?

these evildoers will blow up a building with women and children and senior citizens inside , like 9-11...they will blow the brains out of a President on live tv , the maggots are capable of doing anything

i do not think the cucks will rollover , not now , no way , in fact they are on the offensive and I wouldnt be shocked if there is a Christmas surprise

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Jeez, my brother... dark.

Time to huff a dubble joint. Life is fargin good. Neither one of us should be here, if ya thinks onnit.

Christmas is a-comin'! :beer::blond::beer::weed:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
OK, this presser deserves a WOW from me! Yeah, it's still talk (by their description this is only an opening statement) but damn, the gauntlet has now been thrown down against the Democrats, the press the globalists and Joe Biden!
Yes, all talk, for now.
Suppose the bad side gets a Biden electoral college appointment--by subterfuge of 500 people.
What happens to the 300 million Americans who support free elections?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yes, all talk, for now.
Suppose the bad side gets a Biden electoral college appointment--by subterfuge of 500 people.
White folks do not riot. They make war.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
there will be a dark winter
That is what Creepy Uncle Joe mentioned without being prodded during the debates. Very sinister indeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter

Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted on June 22–23, 2001.[1][2][3] It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Jeez, my brother... dark.

Time to huff a dubble joint. Life is fargin good. Neither one of us should be here, if ya thinks onnit.

Christmas is a-comin'! :beer::blond::beer::weed:
cheers Amigo!

seven lives?.....hahahahahahaha!....I am on overtime

ACEED84C-59C4-49D7-8928-C18363D3595F.jpeg

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yes, all talk, for now.
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it but I wouldn't put anything past them at this point. They're extremely desperate right now.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sidney Powell: "We will NOT be intimidated" FED UP with the Controlled Demolition of America

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
battle lines are being drawn

a separating of the sheep from the goats

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Don't worry Karl, there will be followthrough!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That is what Creepy Uncle Joe mentioned without being prodded during the debates. Very sinister indeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter

Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted on June 22–23, 2001.[1][2][3] It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States. Tara O'Toole and Thomas Inglesby of the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (CCBS) / Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Randy Larsen and Mark DeMier of Analytic Services were the principal designers, authors, and controllers of the Dark Winter project.
If that ever starts to manifest itself the world will draw a target on the backs of Biden and all the leftists who would be responsible. The gloves would come off in a terrible way

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Sidney Powell: "We will NOT be intimidated" FED UP with the Controlled Demolition of America
What I liked about Sydney was that she actually said that there may be Republicans who are in on this fraud too. That should make a RINO or two loose some sleep.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
awwwwww we’ve said that before pilgrim
We haven't seen massive lock downs, forced vaccines, destroying small businesses on purpose, extremely fraudulent and obvious elections, etc before. I think it would be now or never.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Seems like CNN is already casting the first stones in its glass house.

Should I have expected anything different?

They're really doubling down.

Fact checking Giuliani and the Trump legal team's wild, fact-free press conference
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/poli...gal-team-press-briefing-fact-check/index.html

In a wild, tangent-filled and often contentious press briefing led by President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, the Trump campaign's legal team laid out its case for widespread voter fraud in the election. The roughly 90-minute briefing was overflowing with falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Fact checking Giuliani and the Trump legal team's wild, fact-free press conference
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/poli...gal-team-press-briefing-fact-check/index.html

In a wild, tangent-filled and often contentious press briefing led by President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, the Trump campaign's legal team laid out its case for widespread voter fraud in the election. The roughly 90-minute briefing was overflowing with falsehoods and conspiracy theories.
CNN fact checking
:dduck::dduck::dduck:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

And some more lunacy...https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/in...enna-ellis-after-she-throws-a-tantrum-on-cnn/

Anyway, that speech that she gave during the press conference was impressive. If anyone can find just that portion I'd love to send that around.