• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

25% of tx homes have lost electricity, freezing temps creating disaster

Densus

Silver Miner
Texans in Disbelief After Discovering What It Took to Keep Lights On: 'We Have Power, But at What Price?

“I paid $450 for one day,” Griddy customer Akilah Scott-Amos told the Daily Beast. “I was in shock.”

Soon, her bill skyrocketed. The $450 soon turned to a whopping $2,869 sum as Scott-Amos was charged thousands to keep warm and connected."

https://www.westernjournal.com/texa...k9xHJp7UJdWJQLfsQQBlbDxQijyyCAWFbBQ0rdYcTZjMM

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
I don't see the media asking Xiden what's he going to do to help Texas. They would be screaming at Trump by now if he was in office.
the fucker is worthless, why would anyone ask him anything. I bet his secretary can give a hell of a blowjob fwiw.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Soon, her bill skyrocketed. The $450 soon turned to a whopping $2,869 sum as Scott-Amos was charged thousands to keep warm and connected."
Is this saying that an individual account holder rate varies based on real-time market conditions? Something is wrong with this reporting.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
No telling how many illegals have died during this cold, just before this Arctic blast, the Central Americans were getting picked up everyday in this region. Groups of 20 to 30, all dressed in camo.
The new wetback uniform is camo and topsiders? Things sure have changed since I lived in Texas.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
gasoline is the party now -- every gas station in my houston suburb is empty -- approx two dozen of them

anybody got ponce's number? need to give him a call to secure some toilet paper

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This survivalist stuff takes a lot of time.
I call it "slow-cooking."

I always keep a well maintained gas BBQ and plenty of canisters, for summers and unexpected winters.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The new wetback uniform is camo and topsiders? Things sure have changed since I lived in Texas.
Somebody is paying for their gear, no way they went out and bought new stuff. The pretext of coming here to work is over - this is like an invasion, and they get the free cash like citizens.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Is this saying that an individual account holder rate varies based on real-time market conditions? Something is wrong with this reporting.
Griddy charges a $9.99 month membership fee and passes on wholesale energy prices to the member. When energy is cheap, they save, when it goes the other way they pay. They told their members to switch providers last week but most providers aren't taking new customers right now.

We pay 10c a kilowatt on a 2 year contract and it's fixed.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Can't get oak here at all. Pine and fir is free if you care to fetch it yourself.
Out here, if it is down and dead, it is yours for the taking.

Topsiders leave negligible prints.

And provide good traction in wet creek-beds.

......and maybe that camo pattern is satellite-proof.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Griddy charges a $9.99 month membership fee and passes on wholesale energy prices to the member. When energy is cheap, they save, when it goes the other way they pay. They told their members to switch providers last week but most providers aren't taking new customers right now.

We pay 10c a kilowatt on a 2 year contract and it's fixed.
nice that the surrounding states, that tx exports elec to, pay less than we do - arkansas, etc

i'm at 11 or 12 cents (cant remember) - so you got me beat

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Somebody is paying for their gear, no way they went out and bought new stuff. The pretext of coming here to work is over - this is like an invasion, and they get the free cash like citizens.
Soros's Army in uniform.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
gasoline is the party now -- every gas station in my houston suburb is empty -- approx two dozen of them

anybody got ponce's number? need to give him a call to secure some toilet paper
They blew up ponce with his own stored petrol.BOOM. so much for publishing your covert plans in an open forum

Sounds like ENCORT is just another ENRON? can't believe you guys got Jeffrey Skillened AGAIN. To bad I ain't got time to waste time in the ladies chat room today as I enjoy gossip as much as the next sissified whit boy

So pease just let us know when you have to eat your first neighbor and how they taste.

Othwise we all have our own bidness to tend too.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
They blew up ponce with his own stored petrol.BOOM. so much for publishing your covert plans in an open forum

Sounds like ENCORT is just another ENRON? can't believe you guys got Jeffrey Skillened AGAIN. To bad I ain't got time to waste time in the ladies chat room today as I enjoy gossip as much as the next sissified whit boy

So pease just let us know when you have to eat your first neighbor and how they taste.

Othwise we all have our own bidness to tend too.
from what i read - the booming business in your hood is carjackings

be careful with that - there might be a texan behind the wheel - he wont use a knee, he'll shoot your azz

Staggering' surge in violent carjackings continues across ...
www.startribune.com › staggering-surge-in-violent-carj...

Dec 2, 2020 — ... Minneapolis police have logged more than 125 carjackings in the city, ... Minneapolis residents are grappling with a triple-digit percentage ...

Carjackings in Minneapolis up 537% last month: report | Fox ...
www.foxnews.com › violent-carjackings-surge-in-minnea...

Dec 2, 2020 — Carjackings are up 537% when compared to the previous November, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. “The numbers are staggering

==========================================

the new leftist faggot capital of the nation

https://www.kare11.com/article/news...arged/89-8a64b5e1-72ac-4c86-83bf-235d3fb4f1f4

After '46 arrests' in carjacking detail, only 5 people actually charged

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
From another on FB
Copied from a White House FB post :
From my Friend MRobinson

TEXAS

Something is not sitting right with me with Texas and it’s not just the weather.

I mean it really bothers me these millions of Texas families are suffering.

I couldn’t sleep actually...

So I woke up this morning, made coffee and got to researching.

I started pulling Biden’s EO’s this morning and I found something buried in the Keystone Piepline EO..... way towards the end of the doc.

It turns out that the same day Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline, he also lifted the security on our power grid for 90 days (Trump’s EO the year prior secured our power grid by giving China no access.)

Here below is the snippet buried in Biden’s Keystone pipeline EO.

“c) Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days. The Secretary of Energy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.”

Just a small little paragraph tucked away in one of Biden’s EO’s the first day he was in office under the umbrella of “restoring science to tackle the climate crisis”.

So I researched our energy transformers that supply our power grid.

Turns out, we have had zero transformers in this country that were manufactured in China prior to 2009. From 2009 -2019, China has manufactured 200 of our transformers, supplying 60% of our power grid.

Trump’s EO states this snippet, interestingly enough.

May 1, 2020 order, President Trump stated that

“the United States should no longer purchase transformers and other electric grid equipment manufactured in China. He signaled that it is important to end relationships that U.S. utilities have directly with Chinese businesses and multi-national companies manufacturing transformers in China, which are later plugged into the electric grid in the United States.

Chinese power equipment can be embedded with software and hardware that can be remotely accessed, enhancing China’s ability to commit cyberattacks. Because power transformers are huge and weigh between 100 and 400 tons, it is not easy to identify embedded software or hardware. There is also a potential hardware risk since counterfeit items can be easily put into large power transformers.”

You can read Trump’s EO here:

https://www.federalregister.go....v/documents/2020/05/

What prompted Trump’s EO was this prior report right here. The Department of Energy found in this report, that there were :

6 - US power transformer manufacturers

30- Chinese power transformer manufacturers.

You can read the report here:
https://www.energy.gov/sites/p....rod/files/2014/04/f1

Most recent projects were completed in

Houston
Las Vegas
New Jersey

If you lookup “ Electric Panda”.... you will wonder why in the heck this isn’t front page news now with Texas.
Conclusively, Biden, on his first day in office, opened up the American electrical grid to China.
His very first day in office. 3 weeks later, 5 million are without power and struggling to keep their families warm, and many livestock are unable to survive the emergent conditions caused by power outages and limited water.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Coincidence.

I just want to know how EO & co are gonna pay off their $20,000 electric bills for Feburary

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think it’s an economics issue.

You subsidize green energy in the form of solar and wind turbines and traditional energy doesn’t maintain or build added capacity because they are undercut on price.

Then the operator doesn’t winterize (stupid and incompetent because they can charge these costs to consumers)

Then when a once in a lifetime cold spell freezes the NG valves, the turbines, and snow and ice cover the solar panels there’s no reserve capacity to feed the grid

Just my opinion from what I’ve read, I’m no expert on this

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ford time....https://news.yahoo.com/man-used-2021-ford-f-140213250.html

This man used his 2021 Ford F-150 to heat his house during Texas winter storm blackout
Phoebe Wall Howard
Fri, February 19, 2021, 9:02 AM

Texans trapped without electricity for days in their homes have suffered without heat or lights or the ability to run refrigerators or stoves despite freezing temperatures.
But Randy Jones, 66, a retired refinery worker from the town of Katy, outside Houston, and the owner of a 2021 Ford F-150 Hybrid piwith Pro Power onboard, generated envy on social media after posting images of how he's using his pickup to power his home and help neighbors during the blackout affecting millions in the Lone Star State.
"We were out from Sunday through Wednesday evening," he said early Thursday. "It's been miserably cold and frustrating to have loss of power for that many days."

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Here the mockingbird media is busted red handed re-framing the narrative from "renewables are unreliable and kill people" to "ZOMG climate change must be stopped!".

MSM Caught Red Handed Complicit With Democrats To Push Through This Shocking Agenda---Tx Blackout!

•Feb 18, 2021
Lisa Haven 16:46

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Intermittent power is unreliable power. Everyone knows this, yet gumbymint traitors continue to play dumb while their constituents pay the price.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I can't believe that their power bills are essentially floating rates? How is that possible. You didn't contract for power for at least a month at a time? There is no way I would be paying for the managers and government complete incompetence and insistence on Renewable power. How many tax credits or money was poured into making the grid less reliable.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Amazing how that independent electrical system worked out, might want to tie in to the system next year. I'm hearing the gas lines froze up due to piss poor planning

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't have a problem with his message but his method of delivery leaves something to be desired. If you go back and read what he said he was just being honest and pointing out that people really in need should be helped by the government first. Apparently not every one of his constituents shares the opinion of the good mayor They all want their gibs first whether they could wait a little longer or actually need them or not. The problem this country faces is lots of people can't handle the truth.

1613772002489.png

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
from what i read - the booming business in your hood is carjackings

be careful with that - there might be a texan behind the wheel - he wont use a knee, he'll shoot your azz

Staggering' surge in violent carjackings continues across ...
www.startribune.com › staggering-surge-in-violent-carj...

Dec 2, 2020 — ... Minneapolis police have logged more than 125 carjackings in the city, ... Minneapolis residents are grappling with a triple-digit percentage ...

Carjackings in Minneapolis up 537% last month: report | Fox ...
www.foxnews.com › violent-carjackings-surge-in-minnea...

Dec 2, 2020 — Carjackings are up 537% when compared to the previous November, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. “The numbers are staggering

==========================================

the new leftist faggot capital of the nation

https://www.kare11.com/article/news...arged/89-8a64b5e1-72ac-4c86-83bf-235d3fb4f1f4

After '46 arrests' in carjacking detail, only 5 people actually charged
And murders, you can always get a new car. But rent is so cheap I moved back into the city and have a great view from the 21st floor.

And I do uber, forget a car in the city.

The next riots I won't need CNN, I can watch Rome burn right from the balcony.

Attachments

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I can't believe that their power bills are essentially floating rates? How is that possible. You didn't contract for power for at least a month at a time? There is no way I would be paying for the managers and government complete incompetence and insistence on Renewable power. How many tax credits or money was poured into making the grid less reliable.
rick perry, working for goldman/txu got it done

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Pretty reasonable when you pick the right plan. Mine is fixed for 3 years. Half cent more expensive than the one that expired 6 months ago.
January bill in Houston.

Discount Power Plan Energy Charge 987 kWh @ $0.054000/kWh $53.30 CenterPoint Energy Delivery Charges $46.23 Electricity Relief Program 0.33 Current Charges $99.86 The average price you paid for electric service this month (per kWh) $0.101

I use a little bit more in the summer
Discount Power Plan Energy Charge 3,544 kWh @ $0.054000/kWh 191.38 CenterPoint Energy Delivery Charges 153.16 Electricity Relief Program 1.17 Current Charges $345.71 The average price you paid for electric service this month (per kWh) $0.098

House was fine in Houston this week with no heat for 36 hours. It got down to 48 degrees inside. Sent wife to motel as she is on chemo for one of her 2 cancer ailments. Had the plan to hook up a basic generator to the furnace if necessary and a plan to shut down the water supply at the street but neither program was warranted.

Last edited:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think it’s an economics issue.

You subsidize green energy in the form of solar and wind turbines and traditional energy doesn’t maintain or build added capacity because they are undercut on price.

Then the operator doesn’t winterize (stupid and incompetent because they can charge these costs to consumers)

Then when a once in a lifetime cold spell freezes the NG valves, the turbines, and snow and ice cover the solar panels there’s no reserve capacity to feed the grid

Just my opinion from what I’ve read, I’m no expert on this
Intermittent power is unreliable power. Everyone knows this, yet gumbymint traitors continue to play dumb while their constituents pay the price.
Amazing how that independent electrical system worked out, might want to tie in to the system next year. I'm hearing the gas lines froze up due to piss poor planning
set your rational thinking out on the floor, there, kick it away, kick it one more time and get back to your starting positions...

this 'system' was designed To Fail, it was not designed to not function, it was designed as a complete system, and that system was not designed to function beyond it's sales date...it was designed to Fail, to require the most inefficient, cost attached form of utility ever produced...that;s why we;ve never had it before, 'they know all about it and how to design it to be cost prohibitive on the 'back end'...

this system was Designed To Fail, intentionally, they're Not Stupid

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Hey O, we are just splitting hairs on the deck of the Titanic here, second guessing which end of the ship plunges first. With fresh holes springing up fast and everywhere.

Whereas I know Vlad Putin has a hypersonic missile with my new address on it. I'm not going to play mumbly peg over the few crappy life vests available which may prolong life a few more miserable minutes.

I want to be going to the fridge in the middle of the night for a snack and my last conscious thought as I open the big double door, "That flash seemed a little too ......"

Its the old Dr Strangelove gambit, go out like Slim Pickens. Amen!

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey O, we are just splitting hairs on the deck of the Titanic here, second guessing which end of the ship plunges first. With fresh holes springing up fast and everywhere.

Whereas I know Vlad Putin has a hypersonic missile with my new address on it. I'm not going to play mumbly peg over the few crappy life vests available which may prolong life a few more miserable minutes.

I want to be going to the fridge in the middle of the night for a snack and my last conscious thought as I open the big double door, "That flash seemed a little too ......"

Its the old Dr Strangelove gambit, go out like Slim Pickens. Amen!
how does that saying go:
in the end times, people will be pleading to die, but it won't be their time

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So AOC went to Texas raised 3.5 million to buy supplies for them and worked in a food bank serving Texans while Teddy boy ran off to Cancun during the crisis. Time to get rid of POS Teddy.....and no I'm not an AOC fan!

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So AOC went to Texas raised 3.5 million to buy supplies for them and worked in a food bank serving Texans while Teddy boy ran off to Cancun during the crisis. Time to get rid of POS Teddy.....and no I'm not an AOC fan!
Because AOC cares sooooo much. She could keep real busy going all over the world helping people.

That was just a political stunt just like 99% of what our representatives do.