• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

25 Sep 2014, a good start.

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Cahn explains much in his latest Shemitah book. Intriguing is the solar eclipses during a Shemitah, my research uncovered a " warning to the world", he goes into depth on the financial events that happened when a solar eclipse occurs during a Shemitah. Keeping in mind solar eclipses during Shemitah years are not common, he points out the Black Sun events, 1931, England abandoned the gold standard and kicked off a global collapse, they suffered a notable collapse in every sector, unemployment sky rocketed, 25% inflation, British Navy revolted, etc...then the black sun of 1987, we all know what happened that Shemitah year, "Black Monday".....a good book, ties a lot of the Shemitah together with many, many well researched, dates and crashes, tied well together with exact dates and occurances. To many supporting detailed events to cover, read the book, $10 bucks at Sam's.
" The Mystery of the Shemitah", Johnathan Cahn, it will amaze you much more than his first book " The Harbinger".His mystery of the number 7 will blow you away, ( as I have mentioned, 777 point drop, 7 percent drop in 01 and 08, 700 $ billion,$ 77.7 trillion Fed Reserve....).He can explain it all much better than I. Everything pointing to extraordinary exciting events thru 2015, ( and into 2016) and his stance on the following Jubilee year. DOW reaching 17,777 may just have some significance.......

Attachments

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's starting to look like Shemitah is only going to happen when Planet Nibriu [Planet X] appears about 500 miles from Earth.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
God loves to confound the wise...He uses the foolish to shame the mighty. Just because you don't "see" things happening doesn't mean that they aren't. I think we're just about to see some pretty intense times...they may not begin according to Kahn's book and the predictions of others, but we're definitely coming up on something big. In my personal life, I've tried several times (just in the last 2 years) to open a business but God has stopped me cold in my tracks each time. I've also tried getting into relationships...same thing. He's stopped me cold in my tracks. Events in my personal life have led me to realize that God is preventing me from taking steps which will prevent me from doing His will at a later date.

Canadian-guerilla

hunter-gatherer
Gold Chaser
Events in my personal life have led me to realize that God is preventing me from taking steps which will prevent me from doing His will at a later date.
who's life is it ?

yours or gods ?

that's what gets me about " religious " people

something goes good - THANK GOD

something goes bad - god has a plan/use for me later on . . .

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Shemitah or no Shemitah, I think the stock market will continue to drift down.
I agree, was going to buy dxd around 13 and missed the boat, its over 20 now, I don't doubt we see another 3/5k shaved off the dow by years end, just wondering which way to short it.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ha. I'm not religious at all. That's the thing. You, like me up until a couple of years ago, have obviously never experienced God in a real and personal manner. Once a person does, they are never the same and never doubt again.

who's life is it ?

yours or gods ?

that's what gets me about " religious " people

something goes good - THANK GOD

something goes bad - god has a plan/use for me later on . . .