• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

$29.00 SILVER coming

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm...so roughly 2.28 over spot. With a roughly .20 premium for payment via bitcoin...and they wisely refuse to accept electronic bankster credit. ...cuz duh.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good price resale is tough though unless you melt it into bars.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There you go agian, pissed off the PTB and now they are wacking metals again.

Interest Rates and the US Dollar are up pretty strong today. The metals would be expected to be down a little in that environment. Holding up pretty well.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the US dollar is stronger after the senate said they'd sign off on the printing of another $1.9t and dispense it to people being paid to NOT WORK. ...that makes sense, so let us all sell our metals immediately. ...except platinum and rhodium of course, because for some reason those two metals don't give a damn that the fake, phony, and false dollar index is up.

Interest rates are up due to inflation expectations. Hey, isn't that what gold hedges against? So why's it dropping again? Why is gold getting slaughtered year to date?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure it's quite cheap enough, but do you have a link?

Still think sovereign coins @ 5 over are a better play, but if shot gets anywhere near spot...

How would you sell it?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The correct answer is the dollar is different, not gold. I have evidence. I recently bought a new pack of money for my old Monopoly set. The new pack of Monopoly money cost more (in dollars) than the whole darn game did 60 years ago. It has held its value, perhaps even risen, against gold.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It has held its value, perhaps even risen, against gold.
Likely due to the fact that the price of gold is suppressed via paper fraud futures contracts.

Silver clearly does much better when the NY/Chicongo rigging crew are not at their computers...

1615282692131.png

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Look at bitcoin go today.

1615314737855.png

Oops, actually that's silver. ;)

1615314887157.png

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ag hit some resistance at $25 spot.

Au sunk below $1700, but bounced back.

I've seen it many times over the past 20 years, and every time, the PMs find a new foundation.

Pt is a one-off, with significant decreases in spot very likely due to LACK of demand for new cars (catalytic converters), beginning in 2008 and languishing well below Au ever since.

I am still of the opinion that Ag is cheap, assuming one can obtain physical for about $30/toz.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1615336487220.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

I've seen it many times over the past 20 years, and every time, the PMs find a new foundation.

Pt is a one-off, with significant decreases in spot very likely due to LACK of demand for new cars (catalytic converters), beginning in 2008 and languishing well below Au ever since.

I am still of the opinion that Ag is cheap, assuming one can obtain physical for about $30/toz.
Between $30-31 is my buy point now too

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The languishing part is why it's a buy, it has never been cheaper relative to the other PGMs, gold, and/or silver. Platinum is still used in diesels and fuel cells and there's very little above ground. It will easily outperform gold in 2021 on a percentage basis...and it's off to a hell of a start. Already 19.2% ahead of gold YTD and 11.2% ahead of silver.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Regarding the silver price
Screenshot_20210309-224738.png

Starter

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

The languishing part is why it's a buy, it has never been cheaper relative to the other PGMs, gold, and/or silver. Platinum is still used in diesels and fuel cells and there's very little above ground. It will easily outperform gold in 2021 on a percentage basis...and it's off to a hell of a start. Already 19.2% ahead of gold YTD and 11.2% ahead of silver.

Actually, it is competition with palladium more so than demand for cars in general that has affected the price of platinum.

Nowadays, catalytic converters tend to use palladium, and look at where the price of palladium has gone. It has solidly remained above the price of gold for a few years now, with platinum below gold.

Platinum is not traditionally stacked by precious-metals investors or banks to the degree of silver and gold, which makes it more volatile. But that doesn't prevent it from performing well in the market, which it has done so in the last few months.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Platinum is not traditionally stacked by precious-metals investors or banks to the degree of silver and gold, which makes it more volatile. But that doesn't prevent it from performing well in the market, which it has done so in the last few months.
I'm betting it continues to perform well in an environment of rising inflation and manipulated yield curves, but I like to buy things that are already beaten down and therefore have limited downside risk. It's certainly paid off handsomely thus far. In terms of ounces, I'm at roughly 85% Ag, 10% Pt, and 5% Au.

1615408433562.png

Starter

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm betting it continues to perform well in an environment of rising inflation and manipulated yield curves, but I like to buy things that are already beaten down and therefore have limited downside risk. It's certainly paid off handsomely thus far. In terms of ounces, I'm at roughly 85% Ag, 10% Pt, and 5% Au.

View attachment 204232

If I read your post correctly, you have 85% of ounces in Ag, 10% of ounces in Pt, and 5% of ounces in Au.

Based on your chart, the Au/Ag ratio is 65.8, yet you have only 17 times as many ounces of Ag as Au. On the other hand, the Au/Pt ratio is 1.43, and you have twice as many ounces of Pt as Au.

Does this mean you currently prefer Au over Ag, and Pt over Au?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
No, it means simply that I'm still in the process of stacking metals. I've a strong bias for silver first. After that, I've a strong preference for platinum over gold, but I'm waiting on a deal to come through to stack some sovereign platinum in quantity at a friendly pricetag. I tend to rotate in and out of positions over time, rather than making dramatic changes. Silver is constantly coming in...and immediately being lost in boating accidents. ;)

I didn't word that as intended above. Allocation based on ounces looks like this.

Au Ag Pt
0.216% 99.333% 0.451%

This after being pure silver for several years.

Last edited:

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got an invite for 0% interest cc for 14 months, I may get it and load up on silver

Be sure to look at the Ts and Cs.

Usually, a fee will be added up front, which can be calculated to represent an interest rate above 0.

DYODD, and compare to other cards with an interest rate above 0.

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Tuesday, March 30, 2021.
The ticker on top says silver is at $24.04. Isn't it where silver was before Reddit hooligans jacked the price ?

Why has silver price increased dramatically in 2020 ? Will the people who traded their paper notes for silver coins in 2020 do the same in 2021 ? Or will they put their paper notes into real estate, copper, iron, lumber ?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Reddit "hooligans"? lol Like the "Hunt Brother hooligans" before them?

Nobody has ever thought to frame someone else to cover for their own criminality. Not ever. Not in the entire history of the world.

...oh and BTW guys with box cutters really did destroy the pentagram, and the entirety of the WTC complex. Oswald definitely acted alone. The Vietnamese definitely attacked Amerikan ships in the Gulf of Tonkin. The passengers onboard the Lusitania were definitely definitely NOT used as human shields by their own government to move weapons in secret to their allies and/or raise support for more warmongering.

Paper silver traded higher in 2020 AFTER silver traded lower in 2020...because that's how supply and demand mechanisms are intended to work. When paper silver got high enough to threaten the criminal banksters and their mountain of paper silver short contracts, they began spoofing the price lower in earnest.

You could just as easily be asking how TF paper gold(the alleged hedge against inflation) is down 11.2% YTD while the fed and treasury print trillions and lie about everything. ...of course the answer is the same as above.

There are no legitimately functioning markets in communist USSA. They are 100% rigged.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Buy more when it's on sale.

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
SOON on the way to ??? $50 soon...
GOLD $2,000.00 coming soon on the heals of the $27 trillion dollar PLUS USA announced DEBT (really over $100 trillion $$)
Expect $3,000.00 gold soon...

Could it be, that silver will reach $20.00 sooner than $29.00 ?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
More reason to buy the dip while you can

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
PAPER silver will reach whatever price the maggots rigging it choose for it to reach.

Same as gold. That's the problem with setting commodity prices via paper contract derivatives...isn't it? Print paper, trade paper, control price of commodity to steal from people actually producing said commodity. It's the bankster way.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i bought the dip but this was the only bargain i could find:

1617149797378.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Oh yeah.
On our 2014 trip to Vietnam I visited one of the museums there in Saigon. As you probably know IndoChina was occupied by the frogs for quite a few years. They did leave behind a few of the devices when they left.
I got a few pictures —

View attachment 196415
The real deal

Slightly used, but still serviceable

View attachment 196416

Taken from a user perspective —

View attachment 196417

Enjoy
<heh>
BF

Not into violence, but the days of protesting peacefully are fast coming to an end. In fact, the days of democratic reason has ended. These devices will come in handy, if only this time, people actually get to know when to say, The revolution is complete. We as a human race are in a fight for our lives. A new tyranny has emerged to benefit drug companies, and for elected gov to outsource to the new medical paradigm whilst holding onto massive power. And we have it, Newly minted health ministers and officers, hellbent on ignoring the Nuremberg code, and causing as much human suffering as possible. Medical curfews, Medical tyranny and now, Medical apartheid with the covid passports.

And so, onto a final outcome. Silver. Here in Aus the Perth mint has run into a default of sorts. These 2 chaps are well seasoned with finance and economics. And have a lot of expose' on utoob. Here John and Martin discusses the effects of what his last video illustrated. If ya don't hold it, you don't own it. As a consequence, COMEX, LBMA, Perth mint et al are drying up big time. People are waking up, Finally. And I thank God for that.

Enjoy the video

SH

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Silver will go to $20 before it goes to $30.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Paper or metal? Both? Actual silver is still $30...eagles are still over $34. Bankster fictions are < $24.

People will eventually wise up and stop letting banksters counterfeit everything in sight and make them accept their fakes.

What do people actually think is going on here? That nobody wants physical silver and therefore it's tanking? Suggest you look into it a bit first.

1617170416092.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The way all the markets are being rigged simultaneously, it's difficult to keep things straight. Anything revolving around hard assets are being suppressed and fake, phony, false garbage is being propelled ever higher.

Never seen anything like it. Inflation everywhere you look, $4 TRILLION in spending bills on the table being pushed by a fake president...and gold is dying. Makes zero sense in the context of legit markets. Trouble is, there's nothing legitimate about any of these markets.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
IF all the news is positive regarding your investment yet it keeps going down what does that tell you? The price manipulation argument is immaterial.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
An investment? What investment?

I invest in option contracts. Physical silver, platinum, and gold are wealth. If the bags of shit over at the crimex wish to keep swapping paper dogshit back and forth to lower the price, telling me it represents metal, while simultaneously stacking actual metal hand over fist as fast as possible...then yeah, I'm stacking physical metal hand over fist as quickly as possible.

They can and will destroy the value of anything and everything paper. They cannot print physical metal. Their paper "prices" are little more than tools of mis-direction. WATCH WHAT THEY'RE DOING...IGNORE WHAT THEY'RE SAYING.

These people are completely soulless vampire squids. ...they're bankers. They'll steal the food off your plate if you give them a chance. Protect yourself.

1617199745549.png

1617199777203.png

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Buying physical metals is an investment.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Buying physical metals is an investment.

I see PMs more as insurance on my other investments/assets. We often say "As a hedge". I'm doing my damnedest to get as much of my fiat money converted into physical, tangible, assets. Property, PMs, food....etc. I've been preparing for a long time so I have no need to spend money on ammo, guns, security, because I've already done that.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If you think in terms of dollar "value" you'll be misled and destroyed. Check the value of an ounce of silver in VEF(bolivar). The same thing repeats over and over with regard to fiat currencies and lots of people cannot wrap their heads around it. ...don't be THAT guy.