• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

$29.00 SILVER coming

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If you think in terms of dollar "value" you'll be misled and destroyed. Check the value of an ounce of silver in VEF(bolivar). The same thing repeats over and over with regard to fiat currencies and lots of people cannot wrap their heads around it. ...don't be THAT guy.
I think the poster was more describing his race to turn FRNs into meaningful and physical value. Most silver acquisitions are done using FRNs and since the value of silver is measured most often in FRNs I'm not sure how your point, while well taken in its own right, is relevant to vichris' post.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you think in terms of dollar "value" you'll be misled and destroyed. Check the value of an ounce of silver in VEF(bolivar). The same thing repeats over and over with regard to fiat currencies and lots of people cannot wrap their heads around it. ...don't be THAT guy.

Well the difference would be the Dollar is the reserve currency. That might change down the road but don't compare it to tin horn country cash.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
after dropping several dollars over the past few days, we're up .31 today

we're nearly there

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
after dropping several dollars over the past few days, we're up .31 today

we're nearly there
Yea, by the end of the day, it will be flat. It just ain't time......YET!
But it's coming, and soon!

Come on, $300 silver. Daddy wants a new R8!

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Come on, $300 silver. Daddy wants a new R8!
if we get there, debt free baby!

i'm close now and keep a balance on a few, just to keep the cards open, but picture the rest of the economy with $300 silver price

talk about a divide...but, that's what concerns me, 'they' won't allow any of us to become wealthy, they can't allow that

confiscation first, then a price increase

they've done it this way before and it worked...if we'll follow that face diaper protocol, we'll follow any order

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
if we get there, debt free baby!
unfortunately anyone who owns real estate and pays property taxes will never be debt free

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
unfortunately anyone who owns real estate and pays property taxes will never be debt free
there's always that, but there are ways to 'get it back'

suck at the teat for a while, soon you're back to 'break even'

i'm not going to feel embarrassed one bit as i suspect those criminals aren't going to serve one day for their crimes, two can play that game

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Well the difference would be the Dollar is the reserve currency. That might change down the road but don't compare it to tin horn country cash.
You're kidding right? Amerikans are FORCED to use dollars. Foreigners aren't. How many debt dollars exist outside the US? Ever consider what happens when the economic warfare on the entire world, declared by RM Nixon 50 years ago comes to an end? Don't you think the dollars are coming home to roost at some point?

Reserve currency status is why the debt dollar has lasted 50 years. It won't hold up for ever...it's a double edged sword.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just need the means to pay the tax man, when everyone else is broke
or just don't answer the door when they come along

:secret:

they'll go away soon enough.....

what? it doesn't work that way?????

"COME OUTTA THERE AND PAY YOUR TAXES, YOU CHEAT"
1617205939448.png

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You're kidding right? Amerikans are FORCED to use dollars. Foreigners aren't. How many debt dollars exist outside the US? Ever consider what happens when the economic warfare on the entire world, declared by RM Nixon 50 years ago comes to an end? Don't you think the dollars are coming home to roost at some point?

Reserve currency status is why the debt dollar has lasted 50 years. It won't hold up for ever...it's a double edged sword.
Structural change in the dollar... Russia & China want to end its use because it's a very effective weapon for economic sanctions

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Agreed, it's an investment for protection, not for profit
I usually agree with you 100% Shooty, but this is a rare opportunity to profit from metals (Trusts, Ag miners, etc.).
IF the markets are finally unleashed and allowed to find their natural balance, then the first wave up will yield a 2X return on investment before the inevitable 30% correction, then free market prices.
You know the analogy. The beach ball will soar way higher than the surface of the water, before it finds it's natural balance floating on the surface.
Therefore I humbly suggest you look at it as a lifetime chance to profit from decades of manipulation.
JPM is the manipulator, and they are also the best positioned to benefit from it's end.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would imagine the metals and mining stocks go much higher the next few years but to put all of your capital in an investment or an insurance policy that TPTB are sworn to sit on is beyond my comprehension. The same guys who told you to put all in 10 years ago and shun the stock market cost you how much now?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I usually agree with you 100% Shooty, but this is a rare opportunity to profit from metals (Trusts, Ag miners, etc.).
IF the markets are finally unleashed and allowed to find their natural balance, then the first wave up will yield a 2X return on investment before the inevitable 30% correction, then free market prices.
You know the analogy. The beach ball will soar way higher than the surface of the water, before it finds it's natural balance floating on the surface.
Therefore I humbly suggest you look at it as a lifetime chance to profit from decades of manipulation.
JPM is the manipulator, and they are also the best positioned to benefit from it's end.
There are far better ways to play the near certain rise in metals against the failing US dollar...from an investment standpoint. Stack physical for economic safety/security/wealth preservation, then when that's done to your satisfaction, move on to profiting from derivatives...as the poster above mentioned. These don't even have to be deployed in a risky fashion to benefit immensely IMO. Selling puts on the SLV SILJ months out, or bull put spreads are about as close to a sure thing as I can imagine at this point.

Edit: NOT the SLV...SILJ. Avoid SLV like the plague.

Even paper silver pulled from bankster backsides has a limited downside.
I would imagine the metals and mining stocks go much higher the next few years but to put all of your capital in an investment or an insurance policy that TPTB are sworn to sit on is beyond my comprehension. The same guys who told you to put all in 10 years ago and shun the stock market cost you how much now?
If you didn't stupidly sell, then he cost you nothing. Your ounces do not change. It doesn't matter what BS crooks on the crimex do with their manipulated rigged garbage futures contracts...it has no effect on physical silver in your hand. Again, if you measure value in terms of fiat you WILL suffer. Bank on it.

I see the merits of both physical and derivative investments, but 100% all in on either is a mistake. Start with stacking physical and then stack some speculative plays on derivatives of PMs if you're so inclined. ...at least that's my play.

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
one thing for certain, you traders need to continue to monitor your positions, take these markets for as much as you can

they've been more than happy to 'take yours', turn-about is fair play

something's gonna happen, just be prepared for whatever your strategy is, to execute it

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There are far better ways to play the near certain rise in metals against the failing US dollar...from an investment standpoint. Stack physical for economic safety/security/wealth preservation, then when that's done to your satisfaction, move on to profiting from derivatives...as the poster above mentioned. These don't even have to be deployed in a risky fashion to benefit immensely IMO. Selling puts on the SLV months out, or bull put spreads are about as close to a sure thing as I can imagine at this point.

If you didn't stupidly sell, then he cost you nothing. Your ounces do not change. It doesn't matter what BS crooks on the crimex do with their manipulated rigged garbage futures contracts...it has no effect on physical silver in your hand. Again, if you measure value in terms of fiat you WILL suffer. Bank on it.
Solarion, I follow you in other threads and have great respect for your technical knowledge. I agree there are better ways to play the near certain rise in metals. However I would imagine a LOT of lurkers and members here simply don't have the technical knowledge to "sell puts" or "Bull put spreads".
GIM has some wonderfully intelligent members but most don't day-trade. Most probably don't even self-direct their investments. Some are no-doubt stackers that use cash and don't have a smart phone.
So I humbly represent that faction that wants to make some wise decisions for "Longs" and hopefully peek under the hood in a few years to be pleasantly surprised. Cheers.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I understand bud. There's nothing wrong with simply buying shares of an ETF either...as long as it's NOT SLV. PSLV or SILJ, SIL are all fine options imo. Like I said...extremely limited downside imo. They simply cannot be hammered much more and that's precisely where one looks to stack these things.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If you mean to say keep stacking then I'm all over it

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you stacked some physical platinum too...cuz DAMN!

That physical Pt drawdown on the crimex yesterday was FAN-TAS-TIC! Then they "outsource" the physical silver drawdown to London. lol

Bunch of criminal assholes are cracking. They belong in prison, but we'll have to settle for the unemployment line.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Bunch of criminal assholes are cracking. They belong in prison, but we'll have to settle for the unemployment line.
Can we hang them?

swinging hang.gif

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are far better ways to play the near certain rise in metals against the failing US dollar...from an investment standpoint. Stack physical for economic safety/security/wealth preservation, then when that's done to your satisfaction, move on to profiting from derivatives...as the poster above mentioned. These don't even have to be deployed in a risky fashion to benefit immensely IMO. Selling puts on the SLV SILJ months out, or bull put spreads are about as close to a sure thing as I can imagine at this point.

Edit: NOT the SLV...SILJ. Avoid SLV like the plague.

I see the merits of both physical and derivative investments, but 100% all in on either is a mistake. Start with stacking physical and then stack some speculative plays on derivatives of PMs if you're so inclined. ...at least that's my play.

Opportunity cost and these investments are priced lower than they were 40 years ago. There is a time to be in and a time to be out but you don't choose to see that. Talk all you want about manipulated prices it all ends up the same. In the extreme what good will owning all that Silver? How long will you be able to barter with it before you have to defend yourself against assholes that want to take it from you? See if we don't go Mad Max owning physical won't mean squat.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if we don't go Mad Max owning physical won't mean squat.
location location location

even if we do go Mad Max, it won't be a continuous highway leading from one Thunder Dome to the next

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Opportunity cost and these investments are priced lower than they were 40 years ago. There is a time to be in and a time to be out but you don't choose to see that. Talk all you want about manipulated prices it all ends up the same. In the extreme what good will owning all that Silver? How long will you be able to barter with it before you have to defend yourself against assholes that want to take it from you? See if we don't go Mad Max owning physical won't mean squat.
Silver is one of the only investments that *IS* priced lower than it was 40 years ago. I see it just fine...it has done precisely the opposite of what monetary inflation would have caused. ...it does this because it's overtly manipulated.

If you think this doesn't affect derivatives based upon silver, then you're dreaming. Silver miners are also worth crap...and most of the primaries are dead completely or turned into streamers/royalties to avoid death. Looking back 40yrs and saying...gee look what could have been is fun, but it's also unrealistic.

You're talking about 1981. The US dollar then, like now was exhibiting signs of death and insurance against said death in the form of physical metal helps people sleep at night.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
The ticker on top says silver is at $26.50.
Okay your title says “$29 dollar silver coming”.
care to throw a dart at the board and guess a date ?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Okay your title says “$29 dollar silver coming”.
care to throw a dart at the board and guess a date ?
Already there. Physical silver is $29. Don't let the spot price of paper silver fool you.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score