• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

2mm pinfire revolver

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Okay, this is not technically a "firearm" according to the ATF but I thought some here might find this interesting. Anyone here heard of / have 2mm pinfire guns? I recently purchased a Xythos 2mm pinfire 6 shot revolver. It is an original made in Austria. It is rumored to be the smallest fully functional revolver (capable of shooting live rounds).

XythosPinfireRevolver-2018-09-24-Img_2370SS.jpg

XythosPinfireRevolver-2018-09-24-Img_2368SS.jpg

It came with a flare kit and 10 flares of various colors. The barrel is threaded to accept a flare adapter and you can launch the flares using blanks.
XythosPinfireRevolver-2018-09-24-Img_2363SS.jpg

I have to admit I paid about the same as I did for my S&W .357 model 65 stainless steel revolver. I haven't fired it yet. I have half a mind just to not fire this one and keep it nice though the temptation could get me one day. I also have a single shot pistol and single shot rifle on order. I would be most inclined to fire the single shot pistol when it arrives as it is less collectible than the other two.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
6 words come to mind...

cute you'll put your eye out

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah but why???

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The cute meter just pegged. Looks like a "Chicago red" squirrel.
I think it is some type of fox squirrel. It is the only one I have seen in this area usually just see gray squirrels and the common (small) red squirrels. Pic was taken years ago on film.

Because. Why not? cool:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
A few more items for my 2mm pinfire collection arrived today.

Rifle made in Austria, capable of live rounds.
PinfireRifle-2018-10-11-Img_2388SS.jpg

Single shot berloque pistol made in Austria. Capable of live rounds and flares.
PinfirePistol-2018-10-11-Img_2394SS.jpg

The one above came in a kit with a flare kit and 10 flares
PinfirePistol-2018-10-11-Img_2392SS.jpg

This next one made in Japan only can shoot blanks (barrel is plugged and vented). I did not order this one. They added it as a gift to make up for a delay in shipping. (all 3 orders I have made with the company were delayed, and every time they have included a number of free items to make up for it). It has a clip welded to the side so you can wear it as a decoration. Not something I would have ordered but free is a nice price.
PinfireJapanPistol-2018-10-11-Img_2395SS.jpg

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Any close-up pics of ammo?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Farkin cute!
1541269619855.png
1541269685642.png

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The threading is useful for the flare adapter. I finally shot a flare with the single shot pistol a few weeks ago. It worked great. It got about 40 feet high in a nice brightly lit green dot fading just before hitting the ground.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The threading is useful for the flare adapter. I finally shot a flare with the single shot pistol a few weeks ago. It worked great. It got about 40 feet high in a nice brightly lit green dot fading just before hitting the ground.
Oh cool. IDK if'n I can use something that small....kind of like them tiny motors/engines. Yep-tonight I am stepping out with a pistol and killing everything in my way....Meaning...meaning I found a rooster with his eyes ate out and neck opened and no blood around inside a chickenwired cage.....yep looks like a weasel is about....darn wish I had my forten. Spose I'll be eating chicken for months after tonight.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I have to admit I paid about the same as I did for my S&W .357 model 65 stainless steel revolver. I haven't fired it yet. I have half a mind just to not fire this one and keep it nice though the temptation could get me one day. I also have a single shot pistol and single shot rifle on order. I would be most inclined to fire the single shot pistol when it arrives as it is less collectible than the other two.
Your choice is far and away the best one. That little darlin' is not a shooter.

It belongs in a lighted glass case.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why? Because we like to collect shit, that's why.

BF
At least we can share pics on the interwebs. Helps rationalize the purchases when you can share with fellow deplorables.