• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

3 Star General Speaks Out

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Conspiracy theorist!

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yup WWIII... just as Albert Pike, Quigley, etc., et al predicted would occur....

Based upon research & history, this appears to be a very plausible explaination for the war cycle....

This is a rerun of the early 20th century, Industry had become self-financing, they no longer needed the investment banks or private lending, this seriously diminished the usery of the money power... their answer was WWI & WWII.... and here we are once again, Amazon, Tesla, Google, etc. are all self financing with billions in excess cash.... Note that the userers forced many smaller corporations they held/hold bonds, preferred & common shares in to "buy back" common shares... to do this, these corps were forced to float high yield corp bonds which were bought by the Shylocks. This of course silently diverts profits to the Shylocks at the expense of institutional investors, 401, individual share holders, etc... A big war means the Shylocks can lend in huge volumes to .govs, etc.... Fucking racket!

Shylock is a fictional character in William Shakespeare's play The Merchant of Venice. A Venetian Jewish moneylender, Shylock is the play's principal antagonist. His defeat and conversion to Christianity form the climax of the story. Wikipedia

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Thanks for posting I saw this the other day. McInerny seems to agree with a lot of the Trump/Q hopium. Do you think it has merit? This guy is obviously a lot more connected than us. I guess we will find out the truth real soon!

Yup WWIII... just as Albert Pike, Quigley, etc., et al predicted would occur....
To over simplify this, isn't their "main goal" of WWIII for Christians and Muslims to mutually destroy each other? Is this touched upon in Morals and Dogma?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
SNIP....

To over simplify this, isn't their "main goal" of WWIII for Christians and Muslims to mutually destroy each other? Is this touched upon in Morals and Dogma?
Maybe a revisit to revelations in the Good Book is in order. I’ve studied prophecy somewhat and you will see that during the battle of Megiddo, it will involve the Chins. 200 million man army,etc. Whether they are allied with Muslims from Iran, etc, I don’t know. Gog and Magog can be identified in Russia due North of Israel. To me it seems that the Chinese are intent on their own invasion of the Middle East.
It’s only fair, the USA has been manipulating policy, starting wars and pillaging resources there for generations, so why shouldn’t China have its turn?
Also, when DJT/Biden removes the military presence there, the inevitable Superpower vacuum needs to be filled by somebody. Israel will feel pretty damn lonely with the East Bloc, Muslims and Chinese closing in.
Perfect setup to the end of WW3.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Maybe a revisit to revelations in the Good Book is in order. I’ve studied prophecy somewhat and you will see that during the battle of Megiddo, it will involve the Chins. 200 million man army,etc. Whether they are allied with Muslims from Iran, etc, I don’t know. Gog and Magog can be identified in Russia due North of Israel. To me it seems that the Chinese are intent on their own invasion of the Middle East.
It’s only fair, the USA has been manipulating policy, starting wars and pillaging resources there for generations, so why shouldn’t China have its turn?
Also, when DJT/Biden removes the military presence there, the inevitable Superpower vacuum needs to be filled by somebody. Israel will feel pretty damn lonely with the East Bloc, Muslims and Chinese closing in.
Perfect setup to the end of WW3.
China can have it! The oil isn't worth the cost in blood

stonedywankanobe

.409'er
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Thanks for posting I saw this the other day. McInerny seems to agree with a lot of the Trump/Q hopium. Do you think it has merit? This guy is obviously a lot more connected than us. I guess we will find out the truth real soon!

I know if you post that video to face book their fact checkers will take it down as containing false and or misleading information.
So, in summation I’d say it probably has merit.