• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

30 HOUR Broadcast on INFOWARSdotCOM

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Google / Youtube has stopped Alex Jones from advertising his STORE Products: T-shirts, Vit.-Min. Supplements, body armor, water filter,...
Yahoo still does but AT&T just drop their affiliation with Yahoo.

The STORE is their Big Money maker that keeps InfoWars & PrisonPlanet on the web.

I Listen while I read and type on GIM.

If interested:

www.infowars.com

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
but AT&T just drop their affiliation with Yahoo.
OK, that must be the reason behind ATT notifying me to change my email password. They were using Yahoo to handle their mail. I never used the account though.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me two

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If only we all had free and unfettered access to the Internet, without the gateway chokepoints, and agenda-driven punishment via deprivation of advertising revenue.

DARPA's educational brainchild has devolved into an invasive and monopolistic den of vipers, and yet we pay for access to the abuse.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I recall those early days and Netscape. You could do a search and all the responses would be university or response specific professional sites.

NOW it is all Hucksters - SELL, SELL, SELL.

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Most conspiracy websites are run by the conspirators themselves, especially the ones with unlimited resources.