• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

30 Most Valuable Metals That We Couldn’t Live Without

Rollie Free

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've often thought about buying an ounce or two of rhodium when it tanks but it slips my mind.
Dang it.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've often thought about buying an ounce or two of rhodium when it tanks but it slips my mind.
Dang it.
All is not lost and today's your lucky day.

Copper, at #19 in the article is noted as worth $26 per ounce and likely to go up in price. I've got about 30 tons of the stuff, stacked in gaylords in my warehouse. But the wife says she needs the space for Christmas decorations so I need to clear the floor. My loss is your gain. You can have all you want for only $2 per ounce.

Cash only. Offer expires December 31, 2033.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Copper, at #19 in the article is noted as worth $26 per ounce and likely to go up in price. I've got about 30 tons of the stuff, stacked in gaylords in my warehouse. But the wife says she needs the space for Christmas decorations so I need to clear the floor. My loss is your gain. You can have all you want for only $2 per ounce.

COPPER is less than $4.00 per POUND !
FYI ya can't trust the press for anything.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
No mention of GMs ( Gun Metals and Ammo) I think I could live w/o the vast number of minerals the post claims "Invaluable".
I do need silver for my health reasons.

Rollie Free

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I saw that. Apparently I haven't been paying attention to the copper market.