• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

30% of our vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses...scientist persecuted for discovery.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Judy Mikovits, PhD is a biochemist and molecular biologist with more than 33 years of experience. Internationally known, a veritable “rock star” of the scientific world, she served as the director of the lab of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms at the National Cancer Institute before directing the Cancer Biology program at EpiGenX Pharmaceuticals. She later developed the first neuroimmune institute. Her early work focused on cancer and HIV, her latest on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and autism. She has published more than 50 peer-reviewed articles.

In 2011, she made the discovery that destroyed her career. She found that at least 30% of our vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses. Not only is this contamination associated with autism and chronic fatigue syndrome, it is also associated with Parkinson’s, Lou Gehrig’s disease, and Alzheimer’s.

When she released this shocking information, she was warned by Dr. Andrew Wakefield that she would become a target, just as he had been. But she assured him that all of her work had been properly reviewed and, of course, she was safe.

She was wrong. She was threatened and told to destroy her data; she refused. She was fired, then arrested for supposedly stealing her data from her worksite. She had been facing charges and was bound by a gag order from the court for the last four years. Recently, charges were dropped and the gag order was lifted. Dr. Mikovits is now free to talk, and boy is she talking.

The retroviruses contaminating vaccines originate from mice used for research. Dr. Mikovits asks, “How many new retroviruses have we created through all the mouse research, the vaccine research, gene therapy research? More importantly, how many new diseases have we created?”

“When they destroyed all of our work, and discredited everything I or Frank Ruscetti had ever published, and arranged for the publication of my mug shot in Science, the NIH very deliberately sent the message to researchers everywhere about what would happen to any honest scientist who dared ask those important questions.”

New technology now exists to clean up retroviruses in vaccines and blood. Dr. Mikovits believes we will win this war, that we will eventually clean up vaccines, stop vaccinating infants, and stop injecting our children with multiple vaccines. But she also believes the government will continue to cover up their culpability in the current epidemic of autism and other diseases.

When asked about vaccine-injured children, she says, “Those are the victims. And that’s why, I’m working and why, you know, I’ll never shut up. Because they’re the victims that have been hung out to dry.”

Dr. Mikovits is clearly taking a stand against vaccination with today’s vaccines and the current vaccine schedule. Retroviruses are not her only concern. She talks about the effects of aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, and polysorbate 80. She believes these neurotoxins play a definite part, along with retrovirus contamination, in the rise of several diseases in this country.

Due to the contamination of retroviruses and neurotoxins she doesn’t believe anyone should receive vaccines until vaccines are cleaned up. When that happens, we should only vaccinate for one disease at a time if and when needed. We also should never vaccinate anyone who does not have a healthy immune system, who has a family history of autoimmune diseases, or anyone who is currently ill.

https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/vaccines-retroviruses-dna-and-the-discovery-that-destroyed-judy-mikovits-career

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
She's as good as dead.

hardmoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I hope not, she's my new hero...

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1556367608105.png

https://steemit.com/familyprotection/@jasonliberty/vaccinegate-when-they-don-t-even-bother-using-antigens-in-vaccines-any-longer

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/vaccinations/news.php?q=1547659905

If you like Government sources instead then here is one from Italy.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2018/vaccinegate-italian-researchers-find-fraud-with-6-combo-vaccine-given-to-babies/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Well, that's odd…

She sent to prison.

after refusing to discredit her research that lethal retroviruses were transmitted through vaccines to 25 million Americans.

https://volksbetrugpunktnet.wordpress.com/2019/04/22/forscherin-inhaftiert-und-ruiniert-nachdem-sie-toedliches-virus-in-impfstoff-entdeckt-hatte/

The facts: Doctor Dr. Judy A. Mikovits was sent to prison after refusing to discredit her own research. This had led to the discovery that lethal retroviruses were transmitted to 25 million Americans through vaccines.

vid related (go to 13:00)

Dr. Judy Mikovits says "…The FDA just approved a technology by a company in northern CA called Cirrus (sp?) to clean up the blood supply. For the first time ever, folks, we can take out HIV, we can take out Ebola, we can take out all of these things…"

This seems to me to be hard evidence of Q's hinting that they are releasing "the cures".

Fun stuff. (This video is referenced in the earlier notable article about vaccines associated with autism. Have a huge helping of sauce, faggots: https://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/vaccines-retroviruses-dna-and-the-discovery-that-destroyed-judy-mikovits-career )

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Vaccines are like "Global Warming."

The science is NOT settled, and the research on both sides may be flawed or biased.

The issue is who decides if children should be vaccinated, the parents or politicians and bureaucrats.

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
issue is who decides if children should be vaccinated, the parents or politicians and bureaucrats
No issue should Dr Mikovits findings prove to be correct.
No issue that the rate of autism has increased by 20,000% in the last 50 years. STAGGERING!
We are truly sheeple when we continue to allow Big Pharm to ruin our lives and injure our children. Even allowing them to lobby legislatures to mandate vaccinations under rule of law! UNBELIEVABLE!

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
TAKEN FROM Qresearch

"I believe we have been engaged in a two-pronged attack on the DS. Q provided direction for some digging on what is really going on and mobilized a lot of patriotic people (without encouraging us to go rogue or get violent).

As an "anti-vaxxer" I knew that disabling every baby born in the US (and now the world) was not a sustainable model. Vaccine injections are equivalent to allowing a satanic serpent to bite your child. Even the "good ones" merely mimic natural exposures but at the cost of an artificial and costly process involving health care infrastructure that we shouldn't need.

This ONE issue, allowing the "serpent-like" sting of vaccine injections, truly separates humanity into two camps: Those on their way to discovering their God given potential as free human beings and those willing to sacrifice people to a satanic ideology that demands offering up the weak and helpless to preserve "the herd".

This is the most recent post on the Bolen Report blog. If Q represents one aspect of the effort against the DS, the efforts of RFK, Jr and other patriots represents the other."

https://bolenreport.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-nails-the-vaccine-argument/

1559955802918.png
1559955891484.png
1559955929927.png
1559955938924.png
1559955950332.png
1559956019040.png
1559956058606.png
1559956126699.png
1559956216311.png
1559956359442.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The facts: Doctor Dr. Judy A. Mikovits was sent to prison after refusing to discredit her own research. This had led to the discovery that lethal retroviruses were transmitted to 25 million Americans through vaccines.
Why should she discredit her own research? Isn't science is tasked with that job? Peer review.

That's the problem with science these days... too much outside influence $ deciding outcomes...

Therefore it's really not 'science' anymore....

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
TAKEN FROM Qresearch

"I believe we have been engaged in a two-pronged attack on the DS. Q provided direction for some digging on what is really going on and mobilized a lot of patriotic people (without encouraging us to go rogue or get violent).

As an "anti-vaxxer" I knew that disabling every baby born in the US (and now the world) was not a sustainable model. Vaccine injections are equivalent to allowing a satanic serpent to bite your child. Even the "good ones" merely mimic natural exposures but at the cost of an artificial and costly process involving health care infrastructure that we shouldn't need.

This ONE issue, allowing the "serpent-like" sting of vaccine injections, truly separates humanity into two camps: Those on their way to discovering their God given potential as free human beings and those willing to sacrifice people to a satanic ideology that demands offering up the weak and helpless to preserve "the herd".

This is the most recent post on the Bolen Report blog. If Q represents one aspect of the effort against the DS, the efforts of RFK, Jr and other patriots represents the other."

https://bolenreport.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-nails-the-vaccine-argument/

View attachment 133265 View attachment 133266 View attachment 133267 View attachment 133268 View attachment 133269 View attachment 133270 View attachment 133271 View attachment 133272 View attachment 133273 View attachment 133274
Is this the same Adam Schiff, aka Pencil Neck and Adam Schitt?

Golden Regards
Uncle

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Viox was not a headache pill. It was highly effective against arthritis and tendonitis. It never affected my heart but it did teach me that if you have to take an anti inflammatory, you need to stop what you're doing and rest until you heal. Otherwise, you can do permanent damage to your joints.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1560265935281.png
Immunologist Tetyana Obukhanych: Unvaccinated Children Pose “No Extra Danger to the Public”

Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD, responds to senators in support of vaccine legislation.
Re: VACCINE LEGISLATION

Dear Legislator:

My name is Tetyana Obukhanych. I hold a PhD in Immunology. I am writing this letter in the hope that it will correct several common misperceptions about vaccines in order to help you formulate a fair and balanced understanding that is supported by accepted vaccine theory and new scientific findings.
Do unvaccinated children pose a higher threat to the public than the vaccinated?

It is often stated that those who choose not to vaccinate their children for reasons of conscience endanger the rest of the public, and this is the rationale behind most of the legislation to end vaccine exemptions currently being considered by federal and state legislators country-wide. You should be aware that the nature of protection afforded by many modern vaccines – and that includes most of the vaccines recommended by the CDC for children – is not consistent with such a statement. I have outlined below the recommended vaccines that cannot prevent transmission of disease either because they are not designed to prevent the transmission of infection (rather, they are intended to prevent disease symptoms), or because they are for non-communicable diseases. People who have not received the vaccines mentioned below pose no higher threat to the general public than those who have, implying that discrimination against non-immunized children in a public school setting may not be warranted.

Cont. in link:
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/open-letter-legislators-considering-vaccine-legislation-tetyana-obukhanych-phd

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Tetyana Obukhanych
They usually assassinate doctors who reveal the truth about vaccines,
Tetyana is not long for this world.