• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

30 Years Ago-Lessons From Ruby Ridge

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
It’s interesting to see the responses to this compared to the Breonna Taylor situation.

If I were to say weaver were a criminal who brought the deaths upon his family I wouldn’t be wrong… but the problem clearly is the government.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It’s interesting to see the responses to this compared to the Breonna Taylor situation.

If I were to say weaver were a criminal who brought the deaths upon his family I wouldn’t be wrong… but the problem clearly is the government.
What did Weaver do that made him a criminal and how did he bring that hell storm down on his family? From everything I’ve ever read, he was completely set up.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What did Weaver do that made him a criminal and how did he bring that hell storm down on his family? From everything I’ve ever read, he was completely set up.

From Wikipedia: In October 1989, the ATF claimed that Weaver sold the informant two sawed-off shotguns,

No doubt he was coaxed into the situation by the informant. I’ll assume this is the dirt they tried to use against him to get him to become an informant also.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
From Wikipedia: In October 1989, the ATF claimed that Weaver sold the informant two sawed-off shotguns,

No doubt he was coaxed into the situation by the informant. I’ll assume this is the dirt they tried to use against him to get him to become an informant also.
I’ve always understood that the FBI guy gave Weaver two shotguns that were already marked, that he asked Weaver to cut down for him. Weaver was foolish enough to do it, but I don’t think he was legitimately a criminal. He was duped.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Federal government and mass media are 100% in favor of Breonna Taylor. They were 100% against Randy Weaver.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Federal government and mass media are 100% in favor of Breonna Taylor. They were 100% against Randy Weaver.
The federal government and mass media are 100% in favor of getting jabbed. They were 100% against ivermectin.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Randy Weaver and his family were labeled White Supremacists and members of the Aryan Nation on national news.

Breonna Taylor was never once labeled a member of the Black Panthers or a member Black Separatist

Randy Weaver and his family was given a false court date buy his Probation Officer (admitted under oath at a later date in court) and because of this he had the full force of the ATF/FBI brought down on him including M113 armored Personal carriers, Helicopters, and the Entire Sy-Op division of the FBI.

Breonna Taylor was in bed during a no-knock warrant service by the Louisville Police Department.

Randy Weaver was later found not guilty on all counts, except for missing his original court date which was a stretch considering the PO admitted under oath to giving the wrong date. Both counts of altering a shotgun to under 16 inches where were found to be entrapment by the Jury and thus the not guilty verdict.

Randy Weaver was targeted because he was believed to be a gun nut, white supremacist, who wanted to home school his children and be left alone by the Government. In other words, he was targeted because of his 1st amendment beliefs.

Breonna Taylor was not targeted because of her 1st amendment beliefs, nor was she targeted because of any affiliation she might or might not have had. Breonna Taylor was killed because some jerks with badges didn't do their homework and lied to a judge to get a warrant.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Neither Randy Weaver nor Breonna Taylor were criminals (see above) but both were victims of an over reaching, out of control government.

edit: oh and not one agent, FBI or ATF ever served one day in jail for the killing of Vicky, Sam, and Stryker, but four will serve time for killing Breonna. I applaud the fact that the four PD officers will serve time, but you can't tell me that it doesn't have something to do with the skin color of their victim.

Welcome to the new world!

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Neither Randy Weaver nor Breonna Taylor were criminals (see above) but both were victims of an over reaching, out of control government.

edit: oh and not one agent, FBI or ATF ever served one day in jail for the killing of Vicky, Sam, and Stryker, but four will serve time for killing Breonna. I applaud the fact that the four PD officers will serve time, but you can't tell me that it doesn't have something to do with the skin color of their victim.

Add David Koresh's "Branch Davidians" to that list !!
And more recently, Lavoy Finicum's "AMBUSH EXECUTION" by state & fed henchmen, ALL not wearing body cams !

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

A sampling of things to come.

And we have not yet seen the worst of it.

This SHOULD have been the red flag - the Deep State has come to be and is growing in power. Instead, we all changed the channel; grabbed another beer, and settled down for the newest episode of The Simpsons.

And here we are. I can't say I was awake, then - but I sure as hell am, now. How many others? Enough that we can do what will have to be done, and soon?

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The Gov.com does not like a "free" people. The Weavers are part of this years upcoming Homeschool lesson for my daughter. I figure it will fit will into learning about the Bill of Rights.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Gov.com does not like a "free" people. The Weavers are part of this years upcoming Homeschool lesson for my daughter. I figure it will fit will into learning about the Bill of Rights.
If you are not aware of the Finicum ambush execution, it too is worth knowing about.
The internet has spun it, to justify it. The truth is quite hidden.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Yep, very aware!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yep, very aware!
I thought so, BUT I wanted to be sure. :2 thumbs up:
I followed it all the way. Even to the point of supporting his widow, in her search for justice.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You WILL be governed.