• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

31 CFR § 363.6 - What special terms do I need to know to understand this part?

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
To All "Acting" as authority in De Facto governments...

No you are a fiction "acting" as some kind of Authority, when the reality is you work for a "Service Corporation" as a trustee, therefore responsible for all debts, as we the people are the Beneficiaries of the Life Estates being held in Trust which funds the government, but fact is you are not our government, you work for a foreign, de facto, demolay, Corporation, unlawfully occupying our land. You have no authority over man/woman, just your government fictions/Corporations/employees. USA INC. Registered on the Securities and Exchange Commission in The District of Columbia. (Foreign Occupation)...you were never sworn in by the settlors/heirs of the land. Rather selected by your own fictions. Once everyone is aware they can claim back their life estates held in trust "minors account CFR 363.6, 363.10" the game is over. As we are the Sole shareholders, and Beneficiaries of the Pubic Trust. All caps legal PERSON/CORPORATION.

Principal and Beneficial Equitable Title Holders of Escheated Life Estates.

People need to educate themselves on this matter..

31 CFR § 363.6 - What special terms do I need to know to understand this part?

31 CFR 363.7-363.8 - [Reserved]

31 CFR § 363.9 - What does this subpart cover?

31 CFR § 363.10 - What is a TreasuryDirect ® account?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You have no authority over man/woman, just your government fictions/Corporations/employees.
I have this thought as well.

Puzzled over the De Facto/De Jure piece and came to the same conclusion. Control over the corporation, not the man.

Problem is that most folks have been conditioned to 'think' they have claim to the fictional corporation.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have this thought as well.

Puzzled over the De Facto/De Jure piece and came to the same conclusion. Control over the corporation, not the man.

Problem is that most folks have been conditioned to 'think' they have claim to the fictional corporation.

Agree, this is the law, but the "private" courts are law merchant commercial courts that do not operate pursuant public law... This is the real treason!