• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

36' Survival Bunker

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
$90k

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Who has 90k and land to put it on, guess the rich do.

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I wanted a metal roof on my house when replacement time came around--so I could cache rainwater runoff. Well, I didn't have $17,000 to spend that way, so I still have asphalt shingles. Yes, I'd like to have a 90k, 36' bunker; but I had to settle for a Berke water filter, some 25 below sleeping bags, and a new bicycle. We all do the best we're able to do. That two-year supply of dehydrated, freeze-dried, canned food isn't looking too bad though :)

Last edited:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
I am not so sure that's a good deal. Nice doors and all but the rest of it is basically a run off sewer pipe with some very basic construction inside.

My underground man-cave-fallout would have an astroturf lawn and images of the moon and stars on the ceiling as I look out over my patio. And I think Donald Fagen had the right idea. A good place to take chicks.