• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

3rd Leading Cause Of Death (Health Related) , those 25-44.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
After cancer and heart disease what would you guess is the 3rd most predominant cause of death among the younger adults?. If you're over 40 and it is revealed your going to be a bit surprised but it'll make sense. If under 30 not only will it be foreign but some may be unaware of its existence.
Interestingly, despite having been one of the leading news stories of all time it has been mysteriously banished from the mainstream media. In fact, the name itself and the disease itself has been redefined so that it is veiled. Like the 'n' word, it is no longer mentionable.
The third leading cause of death(excluding accidents, suicide, and murder).

Cancer and heart disease can be somewhat avoided by behavior and there are scores of resources that tell us how. This disease is nearly 100 % avoidable yet there is no mention of it. In fact that behaviour is now celebrated and encouraged.

You probably figured out by now that I am talking about AIDS. Yes Aids, the third leading health risk among younger people. It was all that in the 80s and 90s but now, in news circles, it has been relegated to the dustbin. If mentioned it is labeled HIV and when people die from Aids the word isn't used but the end result/end result is reported as the cause. No longer do we hear much about safe sex. Why? If something as awful as Aids waits in a dark corner why are we not warming the younger generation?
20 years ago LGBT advocates were extremely vocal about all issues revolving around the disease. Today, hardly a peep.

Any ideas as to why this has 'gone away'?

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I thought the #1 cause of death for younger adults was drug overdoses, followed by car accidents? AIDS is being covered up as a cause of death by other diseases. I knew a local gay man that died and they said it was leukemia, I called bull.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Isn't AIDS a man made disease ? That would explain all.

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
We cannot encourage homosexual behavior in men if we keep using the "A" word can we? The motive behind the agenda is obvious.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
found this from the CDC for 2017

COD.jpg
COD.jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't have any of those over 65 diseases. Will I live forever ??
:2 thumbs up::finished::oriental::meditation::gracious::belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh: