• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

4 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue

LocoFoco

I wonder if this story has any relation to the caravan, fake bomb suspect, etc. I'm getting suspicious with everything "they" feed us through the media.

+++++++++++++++++++

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Police from across the city of Pittsburgh are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill.

KDKA’s Andy Sheehan reports that at least seven people have been confirmed dead, possibly more.

Police have requested that residents stay inside their home as they have exchanged gun fire with a suspected gunman.

When officers arrived the gunman reportedly shot at them, forcing officers to use their vehicles as a shield.

Two police officers were reportedly shot.

The Synagogue was reportedly full of people for a Saturday service and police say they’ve received several calls from people barricaded inside the Synagogue.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Linky

Urbanites who don't carry a firearm are crazy IMHO! Where I live everyone carries but no one has ever heard of the town I live in so it would be a good place for a false flag. It's so nice to feel protected and be able to watch the cites implode from a safe distance. Even the deer are interested!

Deer_eating_popcorn.gif

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Last report says the body count is up to eight people. Prayers inbound for them and their families.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hover over the word Linky, I already posted it fer ya! I should have posted detailed instructions along with it! :laughing:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Interesting... it is a synogogue, not a church.
Righties are the perceived enemy now so all FF attacks will appear to be from right wing extremists. Those people wouldn't attack a church!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
A white male has surrendered to police now being reported.

.....right on cue.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Right On Q!

What you bet he's a white supremacist who is a Trump supporter... and he recently changed his affiliation to the GOP?

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
wonder if he was seeking revenge for the jewish man that did that mass shooting at the video game tournament

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is so there is NO media coverage of the #walkaway gathering in DC this weekend.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Last report says the body count is up to eight people. Prayers inbound for them and their families.
It's as many as the media says it is. They might decide to raise that number to "six million".

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
msnbc -- white nationalist

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump hater.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
browsing through the channels -- looks like they are trying for a crackdown on what they call white nationalists, white supremacists

every channel is talking about soaring anti-semitism and the hateful view that jews are working against white people

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
browsing through the channels -- looks like they are trying for a crackdown on what they call white nationalists, white supremacists

every channel is talking about soaring anti-semitism and the hateful view that jews are working against white people

The Bolsheviks are turning up the heat using their media arm. If I were a white city dweller I'd be very nervous right now! It's soon going to be hard to walk around during the day without feeling the eyes of hate on you.

Every member of the MSM should be arrested and tried for treason against the American people!
Yes, even Faux News!
1540671670053.png
swinging noose.gif

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
interesting that these same media outlets ignore leftist mass shootings that happen EVERY WEEK

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I guess I just don't get it - I condemn the violence against the victims in the synagogue in Pittsburgh, but I also condemn the recent violence against the Palestinians - 20,000 seriously wounded and 100's murdered by Jewish Israeli snipers and now the bombing of Gaza.

I would feel even more compassionate towards the victims in Pittsburgh if it wasn't just the Jewish victims that got attention, outrage, media coverage, and mass sympathy.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let’s hope the main witness to this crime goes on the Ellen show so we can learn the truth of just what the hell is going on.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
they know their FF's are getting less and less attention,
they are bleeding street cred everywhere they look,

so they are just amping up their game, and no cost is too high to pay

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Dontcha know that the Lunatic Leftists are mad as hell, that this guy had the nerve to commit these murders...

.... and take that Lunatic Trumper Cesar guy, who sent all those phony pipe bombs to those Democraps, off the front pagers.

Last edited:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Chicago
October 1-27 2018 as of post.
39 shot KIA
158 shot WIA

6 non gun homicides.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
America's week from hell: Three pipe bombs sent to two former Presidents, a racist shoots two African-Americans after trying to enter a Kentucky black church and a gunman kills eight at a Pittsburgh synagogue

• A white gunman opened fire on the Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue in Pittsburgh on Saturday morning
  • The synagogue was packed for a Sabbath service and had no security
  • Earlier this week a man was arrested in Florida for mailing 14 pipe bombs to high-profile liberals including President Clinton and Obama
  • In another incident a man in Louisville attempted to break into a black church but upon finding it was locked he shot dead two people at a supermarket
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Pipe-bombs-shootings-against-blacks-Jews.html

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if we don't see some European style hate crime laws and some gun control legislation coming down the pike pretty soon.