• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

40 Billion for Ukraine?

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This is crazy. Most Americans can’t even find it on a map.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, like how does that work? They send it Venmo. @ukraine, @usa just deposited 30 billion into your bank.

30 was not a typo.
US Federal Government accounting and budgeting practices make Swiss Cheese look like a solid brick,.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Ha. One billion dollars. That was so 8 years ago.

Lessons From the Ongoing Russia NATO War

Disinformation about war will always be used by the MIB complex to shape false narratives, adopted by most, that conceal the true economic nature of all major military theatre operations. Regarding the Russia NATO war in Ukraine, because that description is far more honest than a Russia Ukraine war, again, it was not all that hard to predict that Russia and NATO nations would become involved in a war in Ukraine. Just click on this article I wrote in March of 2014 in which I predicted that Ukraine would become a nation of contention between the US/NATO and Russia:

“We all know about the important military consequences of controlling Ukraine to the US and Russia, but an equally important and overlooked topic is why bankers want control of Ukraine’s monetary supply and ultimately control of Ukraine through controlling its debt (the proposed $1 billion loan from the IMF)The international banking cartels represented by the World Bank, the IMF and the Bank for International Settlements are unhappy with their low level of influence in controlling the debt of emerging economic powers like China and Russia and know that they very well can’t directly declare war on Russia and China to effect regime change in order to obtain control of their debt as they accomplished with the aforementioned much smaller countries that didn’t have the military strength to withstand a US/EU/banking led invasion. However, these global banking cartels know that they can gain influence through regime change without direct military intervention in the 15 newly independent states of the former USSR.”

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
yeah, like how does that work? They send it Venmo. @ukraine, @usa just deposited 30 billion into your bank.

30 was not a typo.

You're not thinking big enough.

Picture the military transports that dropped all that cash in Afghanistan before the Taliban was handed the keys and multiply.

Rob

Reaction score
I trust our government, if they say this money is going to good use I trust them. Some things governments don't lie about. Things like the need for war $, and pictures from Mars.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If $40 billion is on the books, how much more is off the books?
That is just US .Gov on the books dollars. No talk about Soros, NGOs, UK, Canada, France, smaller puppet nations' streams of money and equipment.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I trust our government, if they say this money is going to good use I trust them. Some things governments don't lie about. Things like the need for war $, and pictures from Mars.
:belly laugh:

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
here is the pertinent map they need to see. the forbes article and map from 2013 sheds some light on the situation

unlimited US taxpayer billions and lives will be spent to secure their homeland 2.0

Israeli Researcher Challenges Jewish DNA links to Israel, Calls Those Who Disagree 'Nazi Sympathizers'​

1652536944581.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
here is the pertinent map they need to see. the forbes article from 2013 also sheds some light on the situation

Israeli Researcher Challenges Jewish DNA links to Israel, Calls Those Who Disagree 'Nazi Sympathizers'​

View attachment 259083
My only comment. The Khazars stole their religion "JEWS" . The Star of David should be below KHAZARIA and in parenthesizes.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
“My oath of office is to the national security of the United States of America,” Sen. Rand Paul said. “We cannot save Ukraine by dooming the US economy.” He went on to point out that the US has spent nearly as much on Ukraine’s military as the entire military budget of Russia and that the US government has sent more military money to Ukraine than it spent in the entire first year of the US war in Afghanistan.

Sen. Paul put the package into perspective: this massive giveaway to Ukraine equals nearly the entire yearly budget of the US State Department and is larger than the budget of the Department of Homeland Security!

Where is the outrage???

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No price is too high to rid the world of White populations.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
“My oath of office is to the national security of the United States of America,” Sen. Rand Paul said. “We cannot save Ukraine by dooming the US economy.” He went on to point out that the US has spent nearly as much on Ukraine’s military as the entire military budget of Russia and that the US government has sent more military money to Ukraine than it spent in the entire first year of the US war in Afghanistan.

Sen. Paul put the package into perspective: this massive giveaway to Ukraine equals nearly the entire yearly budget of the US State Department and is larger than the budget of the Department of Homeland Security!

Where is the outrage???
I'm glad we have ONE Good Conservative Senator RAND PAUL. who pretty much swept his GOP contenders in yesterdays primaries.

Kentucky Republican​

99% of Expected Vote Reporting
CandidateVote PercentageTotal VotesPct.
Rand Paul*330,31886%
Val Fredrick13,8754%
Paul Hamilton13,4154%
Arnold Blankenship10,0013%
Tami Stainfield9,4232%
John Schiess5,6271%
Total Estimated To Be Early/Absentee: 20%
Last Updated: May 18, 6:16:25AM ET
*Incumbent

Now if we could just get rid of Mitch "The Corporate Bitch' McConnell and his Chinese connection.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Oh noes, what will all those washing machines in Ukraine wash now???

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
America has 2 oceans and allies directly at its sides. We have the words best Air Force and navy. We have more than enough nukes to destroy the planet.

We are absolutely secure in our sovereignty. We don’t need any military alliance, especially not one that includes Eastern European nations that can barely stand up for themselves.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
America has 2 oceans and allies directly at its sides. We have the words best Air Force and navy. We have more than enough nukes to destroy the planet.

We are absolutely secure in our sovereignty. We don’t need any military alliance, especially not one that includes Eastern European nations that can barely stand up for themselves.
Yeah except our government is illegitimate and controlled by foreign powers working every day now to take those very things you mentioned down and America down with it

Unfortunately, stolen elections have consequences for its victims

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Also considering that we're in debt I don't think we've got a four spare 40 million... excuse me 40 billion sitting around. Clown show.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Also considering that we're in debt I don't think we've got a four spare 40 million... excuse me 40 billion sitting around. Clown show.
Thank God for Sen. Rand Paul blocking passage and movement on the bill.
Pissing Mitch off no doubt.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm not in debt, the fake government is
The collectors of the debt will come from .Gov.
And they'll come to collect with a 3am No Knock Warrant and MORE GUNS than most families.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The collectors of the debt will come from .Gov.
And they'll come to collect with a 3am No Knock Warrant and MORE GUNS than most families.
That's why militias are necessary

BTW, Poopy Pants still isn't done spending other people's money on Ukraine...

1652983817740.png

1652983838550.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653003344203.png

More toys for Russia, Russia, Russia to destroy or commandeer.

2 ROTFLMAO's right there :rotf: :rotf: I'd say, but let's have the judges take a look.
What "judges" the judges FBI / DOJ already ignore orders or rulings from ?