• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

40 companies that want you dead for thought crimes

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
overt communist behavior

1610510365272.png

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Hallmark Cards wants me dead?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Hallmark Cards wants me dead?
they are loud and proud, like a gay parade

jumping out there very publicly siding with the communist coup

demonizing two senators that had the nerve to trigger a debate/discussion about an election that their voters care deeply about

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...gop-senators-to-return-campaign-contributions

Hallmark Wants Two GOP Senators to Return Campaign Contributions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/att-hal...al-contributions-after-pro-trump-capitol-riot

Hallmark

Hallmark’s political action committee, HALLPAC, is requesting contributions it made to Republican Sen. Josh Hawley and Sen. Roger Marshall be returned.

"The recent actions of Senators Josh Hawley and Roger Marshall do not reflect our company’s values," the company wrote in a statement obtained by Reuters.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Corporate Woke-ness.

Absolutely SUCKS. I REALLY do not want to think about politics when buying a tank of gas...Jesus, I have to carry a scorecard around just to make the most mundane purchases?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It was reported that Zuckerberg/Facebook spent over $500,000,000 in Pennsylvania and Michigan to buy off politicians, voters, and purchase thousands of unattended vote boxes to harvest. This PAC money is peanuts. How can Zuckerberg get away with what is considered a felony?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
It was reported that Zuckerberg/Facebook spent over $500,000,000 in Pennsylvania and Michigan to buy off politicians, voters, and purchase thousands of unattended vote boxes to harvest. This PAC money is peanuts. How can Zuckerberg get away with what is considered a felony?
I don't know.

How did so many states' Secretaries of State get away with the Dominion Voting debacle?

stoli

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Zuckersmuck is just the face of facfuk. I don't even think he's human.
Darpa and cia are running things.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
The problem is systemic.

What's needed is a return to Constitutional principles of limited government. We got away from them, because the States lost their voice in the Senate - Amendment 17. And then because the New Dealers breached the limits on government to regulate/control private associations (businesses)

That opened the door for "lobbyists" - petitioners on behalf of corporations, which quickly became bagmen for corporate graft. Regulatory Capture....the regulated control the regulators.

THAT made a seat in CONgress a very, very lucrative proposition. So there's electioneering, legal and illegal, and now wholesale fraud. And people, like Joe Chin, who come in at the youngest-permissible age and live all their lives on the government teat.

So...Term Limits and return of the Senate to the States - Senators placed by STATE LEGISLATURES. There to voice concerns of the States, and to react to State concerns of Federal overreach.

Term Limits bust up the Political Lifer Class. A House seat should be something that someone comes into for a short time, there to return from whence he came. Instead of Swamp Creatures who've forgotten what it is to be American, or human, even.

Sadly, neither of these is at-all likely to be enacted. And without them, we just go the way of Rome.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Zuckersmuck is just the face of facfuk. I don't even think he's human.
Darpa and cia are running things.
I had a video, saved on a USB stick, lost in the fire, of the head of the cia was telling CONgress about how tremendously successful facebook was. He said it exceeded their wildest dreams

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++