• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

5 Real CIA Experiments from Project MKULTRA

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
These would be much easier to watch and listen to if they didn't have the aggravating music. ( noise) and sound effects. does a great disservice. thankfully, it's only 5 minutes long - and the pictures flowing through the print ... can't read it all. too much for me today made it 1:50

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I agree with the music assessment. My computer has a +- volume button.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
oh come on it is the dark 5. just wait till you get a narrator....who is that guy oh yeah calls himself chills and then puts it out there that you can message him at chillin_ with_...oh I forgot. crap fleeting thoughts....oh chilln_with_dyillan or something like that. U-tube has some crazy stuff especially if you cromecast it and have your phone on autoplay....

No kidding its how I found out about the flat earth-ers....I just woke up and bam it was there. I wasn't going anywhere so I watched.