• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

5 Reasons Fixing Your Own Car Will Change Your Life

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Good video Scotty shows how to track down a overheating problem without just throwing parts at it.
Videos like this are Gold for do it yourself peeps!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He does wave his arms around a lot now that you mention it, but old Scotty's saved me so much money over the past few years he gets a pass!.

He answered a comment about that the other day.

"Scotty, why do you wave your arm around like you're having a seizure?"

"Because it's more interesting than (then he went all limp and monotone) talking like this."

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think satisfaction would be the greatest reason for fixing your own vehicle. Knowing one has the capability's to fix anything is a comfort cause having to depend on others just plain sucks.
Yessir, it also puts you more "in touch" with the nuances while driving IME.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The guys informative but hard to watch, I mean, is he Italian with all the arm movements or a recovering crack user...or both? He cannot sit still. JMO.
I think he has ADD type personality and he's very passionate. He also amps up his presentation for WW broadcast. My favorites are when he's sitting at his desk and answering questions cause he doesn't talk so loud and is more subdued. The pictures he adds are priceless. He's got a great sense of humor,