• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

5 Things Every Reasonable Gun Owner Ought To Know

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Here is what Tennessee law states:

2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11 - General Provisions
Part 6 - Justification Excluding Criminal Responsibility
39-11-611 - Self-defense.

(2) Notwithstanding § 39-17-1322, a person who is not engaged in unlawful activity and is in a place where the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat before threatening or using force intended or likely to cause death or serious bodily injury, if:

(A) The person has a reasonable belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury;

(B) The danger creating the belief of imminent death or serious bodily injury is real, or honestly believed to be real at the time; and

(C) The belief of danger is founded upon reasonable grounds.

http://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-11/part-6/39-11-611

Yep that's what the law states. Now ya get to prove the facts in court.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
"here in Michigan under the Michigan Self Defense Act Legislation of 2006, states that in order to use deadly force you must "honestly and reasonably believe that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual"
Why was the officer who shot in the back, the unarmed escaped prisoner in NY, not charged?

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
"here in Michigan under the Michigan Self Defense Act Legislation of 2006, states that in order to use deadly force you must "honestly and reasonably believe that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual"
Why was the officer who shot in the back, the unarmed escaped prisoner in NY, not charged?
Ebie, what is your point asking this question? I am not a LEO and we are not talking about shooting escapes prisoners.

I believe it is state/federal law that you can shoot a escaped prisoner/fugitive in the back.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/471/1/case.html

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You home-owners be careful of your Home-Owners Insurance Policy. While firearms may be covered for being stolen or lost in a fire. There are Insurance companies that require the policy holder to keep firearms unloaded on the insured premises.
I found my current insurer is one of them and I am searching to replace them and pulling all my insurances from them.
So if my homeowners policy requires me to keep my guns unloaded & I am invaded by Syrian rebels, or any other bad guy, & I can't get my gun(s) loaded in time to defend myself, what will be the Ins. Co. liability toward being the cause of my death ?? Just ask'n.

Eyebone

Midas Member
Midas Member
Just for clarity sake and Lord forbid you ever wind up in such a situation, you are required to provide your name, some form of ID and in some states your pistol license/permit. Then you state that you are in no capacity to make any statement about the situation and that you need to confer with your attorney to preserve your rights. Also state that any further questions without an attorney present will be viewed as an attempt by the authorities to abrogate your rights. Always remain calm, polite and firm. Do not be surprised if you are handcuffed at the scene or taken to the precinct. The authorities can and most likely will keep asking questions but you do not need to open your mouth and answer them. The rub in the whole situation is with all the adrenaline flowing and situational stress is keeping calm and clear headed. Even if the authorities are sympathetic to your situation: remain silent. Courts have ruled that it is OK for police to lie to you in the course of an investigation (http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articl...ects-during-interrogations-says-court-appeals). This is true virtually every jurisdiction. Do not talk to spouses or relatives about the situation either because they will most likely repeat what you say without thinking of the outcome to the police and that second hand testimony can be used against you. Your only friend is your attorney and you are paying good money for that only friend.

I have heard attorneys tell clients that the aftermath is sometimes worse than the self-defense act itself. More times than not it is true.
Who has 'got' an attorney?

You must be think'in of the elite.

I don't have a stinkin 'attorney'.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Do you really want one???

2. Americans appearing in American courts represented by licensed lawyers are known to be “wards-of-the-court”. See, e.g., Corpus Juris Secundum, Attorney & Client, Sec. 2, pg 769.: Black’s Law Dictionary (5th Ed., 1991) defines “wards-of-the-court” as “infants” or “persons of unsound mind”.

You could “look it up”. Your lawyer didn’t explain this to you when he took your money? Ever Wonder why?

3. “Their [the attorney’s] first duty is to the court, not to the client, and whenever the duties he owes to the client conflict with the duties he owes to the court, as an officer of the court in the administration of justice, the former must yield to the latter”. Corpus Juris Secundum, Attorney & Client, Sec. 4, pg 802. [Emphasis mine.] Your lawyer didn’t explain this to you either? A clear case of criminal Deception, a fraud to imprison those that never had a lawful complaint , brought before a constitutional compliant court or were ever shown due cause or a contract they signed that had full discloser.

4. In the Oxford English Dictionary [ entries in 22 volumes], look up “lawyer” & “liar”. After you learn why those words are connected phonetically in English.

Just read the 5th Amendment which clearly states;

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

This is not up holding the constitution. This is bad behavior and they cease to be lawful judges. Their orders are void, and all those in prison should be released till time a lawful complaint is brought forth with a notarized signature of a injured party or a contract that was signed with full discloser.

See: Article III Section 1.

The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior,…

This is a act of fraud and treason upon the people of the U.S.A. When accused of a crime. Denying all using a BAR licensed attorney, of their constitutional right to lawful counsel, to help the defendant know what his rights are and to help those defend those rights to life, liberty, property and pursuit of happiness. Wards of the court have no unalienable rights.

This BAR ATTORNEY scam has lead this nation to have highest percentage of imprisoned people per population of any country in the world and great portion of those imprisoned for victimless crimes.

Blacks Law Dictionary defines “private property, in essence, as, “Property protected from appropriation, over which the owner has exclusive and absolute rights.” Read the entire bill of rights and the definition of the word unalienable right.

Licensed attorneys and Licensed attorney judges, have endless case law and statute law that says, we can not be sovereign free inhabitants in the several states, we have no rights to have I.D without a federal benefit slave card number, known as S.S.N, no right to lawful money, due process of law, free passage on the right a ways, we have to license our rights, license our private property, no right to exchange our labor for compensation to feed and cloth our selves and our families, no right to own private property or a home to shelter our families.

What attorney’s don’t tell you is:

“It is a clearly established principle of law that an attorney must represent a corporation, it being incorporeal and a creature of the law. An attorney representing an artificial entity must appear with the corporate charter and law in his hand. A person acting as an attorney for a foreign principal must be registered to act on the principal’s behalf.
See, Foreign Agents Registration Act (22 USC § 612 et seq.); Victor Rabinowitz et. al. v. Robert F. Kennedy, 376 US 605.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Better to have a shovel and not need it, than to need a shovel and not have it.

S3

Shoot
Shovel
SHUT THE HELL UP

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Use the shovel to dig a hole & throw the asshole lawyer into it & cover him up.
BTW, I think lawyer means liar in Greek or Latin !!

tranzformer

Seeker
Seeker

I don't have a lawyer on retainer but I have the number of a law firm that has been recommended to me by someone I trust if I should ever need their services.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Do lawyers take an oath to be "officer of the court"?
They ARE officers of the court.
Their first allegiance is to the court, the client sucks hind tit.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
So if my homeowners policy requires me to keep my guns unloaded & I am invaded by Syrian rebels, or any other bad guy, & I can't get my gun(s) loaded in time to defend myself, what will be the Ins. Co. liability toward being the cause of my death ?? Just ask'n.
GREAT Question,,,,,,, for your Insurance Agent, or your lawyer.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have a long time friend (more than 30 years) that practiced employment law forever. THEN became a judge and no longer is practicing law for money. I guess being a judge pays pretty good.

But at my age (over 60) how much do you really need?

And why is it that lawyers and doctors business are called 'practice' and your mechanic just owns a business?

Mindless questions on a cloudy day...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
My instructor told us to always shout at the time of firing "Drop your weapon!" This is so the witnesses will testify that they heard your assailant was armed and you gave him warning. He also said never wait for them to drop their weapon.

I carry a wheel gun (Ruger LCR). A primary reason is that the brass stays in the firearm. Brass on the ground tells a story, and that story may work against you.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Worth a listen.

Maine Prepper: Prepper disaster; Eyewitness account of a defensive shooting
Maineprepper Reruns

Published on Dec 28, 2016
Maine Prepper: Prepper disaster; Eyewitness account of a defensive shooting

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Open carry is legal even in CT; but it would be risky. I was talking to an NRA card carrying librarian last week and he rightly indicated too much risk doing it. Cops can claim "a disturbance" or "disorderly conduct" charge in many cases, a ruse to charge or seize.... I hear you don't want to get caught in MA with a gun in your car.
In my CCW class the instructor was giving examples of deranged Liberals calling 911 reporting a man threatening people with a weapon. To get a SWAT response

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Bump...................

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Did he make up that story for the video? Maybe, maybe not, it does make a point that we all should already know, but many do not.
Why don't we have the same protection of our life that the police do? Is our life of lesser value than a cop, I don't think so.
Gregg might not have been right to shoot the guy, until he was entirely inside his home, but to use his military background & training
against him, is wrong. Hopefully I don't have to explain that.
The entire problem is the ducks ass (D A), we now have liberal governments (gun haters) in most states, so our just-us system works
to their agenda instead of toward justice. Your life hangs on the personal belief & power
My belief is that, if a burglar, or worse, can be killed, we would have one helluva lot less crime, but they know the law is basically one THEIR SIDE !!!
Isn't it wonderful, the criminal is protected & the victim is further victimized !!! WTF, Over
Or in other words, the system now exists for the sake & perpetuation of the system, not justice.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
In my CCW class the instructor was giving examples of deranged Liberals calling 911 reporting a man threatening people with a weapon. To get a SWAT response

Some people will call the cops to "get even" with someone they don't like. Seen it several times with neighbors where one will call the cops on another neighbor over something totally stupid. I guess they are hoping the person gets a citation or gets arrested. Not cool at all.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
In my CCW/CPL class (taught by a current LEO) he ingrained it in our heads as our teacher that if you are ever involved in a situation where you had to shoot someone and the police talk to you all you should say is "I was in fear of my life, I would like to call my attorney." That is it. He said just keep repeating that over and over again until you have your attorney present. Don't give any other information out except, "I was in fear of my life, I would like to call my attorney."
You may also give your name and date of birth.
I also note that Mr. Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case spoke freely to the police.
In that case, his testimony to the police helped his case a great deal.
Also, many home owners do talk to the police--and the case stops right there.
But, I agree, probably better not to talk to the police.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Clerk Faces Charges For Shooting Teen Robber | Active Self Protection
Active Self Protection

Published on Jun 24, 2017
If you go read the news stories, this clerk said he was in fear for his life when he shot this teen robber. But fear must be reasonable and have objective evidence to back it up, and this video provides a lot of lessons on moral and legal self-defense for firearms carriers!

If you value what we do at ASP, would you consider becoming an ASP Patron Member to support the work it takes to make the narrated videos like this clerk facing charges for murder? https://get-asp.com/patron gives the details and benefits.

Find a good instructor in your area and get some training: https://get-asp.com/directory

Want to learn more? There are 8 additional lessons, 3 class starters for instructors, and links to more information about this video on our website: https://get-asp.com/hvdc

Attitude. Skills. Plan.

Copyright Disclaimer. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Music in the outro used with permission from Bensound at www.bensound.com

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yes, but George Zimmerman was acquitted, possible because he spoke to the police.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yes, but George Zimmerman was acquitted, possible because he spoke to the police.
His case was a fluke. Never talk to the cops.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I suspect that if George were more white...as in more European the outcome would have been different. The media got busted manufacturing a racial element to the shooting of Trayvon Martin case as well.

The whole thing was just another manufactured excuse to promote racial tension, particularly in a State that has a fair and reasonable "stand your ground" law. George did a lot of things right and very little wrong and yet he was put through the ringer for nearly being murdered. As I recall even George's wife was charged with some petty weapons charge.

Governments at every level, but particularly the rampaging monstrosity in DC, have forgotten who's supposed to be in charge.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Maybe if blacks didn't have a huge tendency to act like apes the cop may not have been so trigger happy! Yeah, he fucked up and it should be on him but, I can see why, in that spilt second, he had a choice to make and he didn't want to die that day!

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
I Got Sued for Self Defense with a Concealed Weapon
Castle Tutelage

Published on Jul 23, 2017
Anybody can sue you for any reason. Just because your attacker may be dead, his estate or family can still sue you. So killing your attacker for the sole purpose of not getting sued is flawed. Lawyers look at money as the primary reason for the law suit. Unfortunately if you have one of those membership from USCCA or others like them that protects you with money on a civil suit, you are more of a target.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Why Concealed Carry Holders Go to Jail
Castle Tutelage

Published on Mar 24, 2016
Proportionality