• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

95% Copper penny now worth 2.6 cents.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I dunno.

How many of the world's religions have a tenet: "KILL THE INFIDEL"...

Not many. Probably none that ever left the Stone Age, except for this one.

Yes, a lot of bloodletting has been done. Never on the orders of some god or higher being who advocated bloodshed for its own sake...you have to go to Aztec human sacrifice to get as bloodthirsty and backwards as that.
I don't know shit from shinola, but I understand the crusades were no tiptoe thru the tulips.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I don't know shit from shinola, but I understand the crusades were no tiptoe thru the tulips.
The Crusades. Glad you brought that up.

They were a REACTION to the Moslem conquest of Jerusalem. What business did European potentates and knights-errant have liberating Jerusalem? Not much; but more than the forces of Mohammed had in overrunning and slaughtering it.

And why did he do that? He had a little Joo problem. Having made his god in his own image, he institutionalized his two favorite fetishes - little girls, and slaughtering Jews.

No, I think the area would have been in better hands with the Crusaders, than with a blood-crazed pedophile prophet and his automaton followers...

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
lot's of 'not knowing' going on, go get 'em CJ, you're doing fine...i had to take some time to get the 'old normal' ways outta my head

most of it's not what we were taught it was, nor is it the way they say it is

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I dunno.

How many of the world's religions have a tenet: "KILL THE INFIDEL"...

Not many. Probably none that ever left the Stone Age, except for this one.

Yes, a lot of bloodletting has been done. Never on the orders of some god or higher being who advocated bloodshed for its own sake...you have to go to Aztec human sacrifice to get as bloodthirsty and backwards as that.
And kill the jew, kill the heretic, kill the papist, and kill the pagan.... the Muslims are a blood thirsty lot but nothing special.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This is my last post regarding history and religion on the thread that started by someone pointing out the value of copper in a pre '82 penny...

I understand what you say, and again, I am no historian. Still, European history is littered with bloody and brutal fighting that occurred in conquests and land grabs that involved rape and pillage, and none of the combatants were Moslem. In fact, there has been a good deal of bloodshed over the Catholic vs Protestant thing as well. My point is, very few groups are immune from the kind of behavior that you point to as Moslem aggression. Seems to me to be more rightly called human aggression.

Last edited:

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So, I have to ask...IF a penny is one cent then how does it get to 'more' than a cent?

Answer> it is hypothecated jue-juw bullshit.
Inflation. When the elementsl metal is worth more as metal that the face value of the coin. Face value is a trap. The only way money should be valued is by purity and weight.

R.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Inflation. When the elementsl metal is worth more as metal that the face value of the coin. Face value is a trap. The only way money should be valued is by purity and weight.

R.
I remember a sig from a member here that alluded to your assessment. Forget who it was though.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

R.
This is the very definition of "bad money," because it is generally clipped or taken out of circulation due to the value.

What Is Gresham's Law?

Gresham's law is a monetary principle stating that "bad money drives out good."
It is primarily used for consideration and application in currency markets. Gresham’s law was originally based on the composition of minted coins and the value of the precious metals used in them.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
"Money is weigh, fiction is counted". I think...