• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

97% Will LOSE Money With Gold & Silver If They Don't Realize This... David Morgan

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
well that was cheerful.. :tongue: Ill buy more metals this week..

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why? Quick synopsis please.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why? Quick synopsis please.
LOL, same old story. Fiat disaster, buy gold and silver. David is just saying he thinks we need to buy now because time might be getting short before prices skyrocket or we have mail disruptions for those who buy online. He is usually fairly calm so when he starts saying end game it must be creeping closer.

Last edited:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
What about digital dollar and heavy confiscatory taxes and rules against import export and maybe
wealth tax for holders and reporting requirements for holders?
or even outright confisication, not that that is different from the above.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Or you can add the Alpha Strategy and hedge your money with goods that you will use in the future.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Or you can add the Alpha Strategy and hedge your money with goods that you will use in the future.

With inflation and shrinkflation, this is an idea to consider. If you have the space, you can identify all the items that you use today and will likely use in the future.
While food can be perishable at some point, it is still rising in price and it would be a real hardship without it. You never know what food shortage is going to happen next.

Items such as motor oil, TP, paper towels, laundry detergent, shampoo or even drill bits will be used in the future. Cash in the bank is not earning interest and inflation is eating away at what dollar you have. Shop sales and stock up. The future does not look bright, but we can prepare for it today.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Morgan??

Attachments

• 8a1c088e78f10fbc.png
    8a1c088e78f10fbc.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 34

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This whole thing has gone to a place I never foresaw when I started this journey just over 20 years ago!
remember when we bought gold because we thought we might get rich? Now we are just all trying to figure out how to survive and hoping it helps.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What about digital dollar and heavy confiscatory taxes and rules against import export and maybe
wealth tax for holders and reporting requirements for holders?
or even outright confisication, not that that is different from the above.
I have serious worries about confiscation and taxation. Its happened before since owning gold was illegal for many years. That is why I would never buy bitcoin. Once the US has its own digital dollar I can see them going after bitcoin with guns blazing. My hope for gold owners is we are such a small minority they will leave us alone.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
With inflation and shrinkflation, this is an idea to consider. If you have the space, you can identify all the items that you use today and will likely use in the future.
While food can be perishable at some point, it is still rising in price and it would be a real hardship without it. You never know what food shortage is going to happen next.

Items such as motor oil, TP, paper towels, laundry detergent, shampoo or even drill bits will be used in the future. Cash in the bank is not earning interest and inflation is eating away at what dollar you have. Shop sales and stock up. The future does not look bright, but we can prepare for it today.
I have been but I also think we need to consider at some point we may need to go mobile. I know everyone keeps saying 'where are you going" I don't know but the whole Biden door to door campaign totally freaked me out.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The answer is Gold to the Moon

1629723524554.png

The questions is: What's 'new' today?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The answer is Gold to the Moon

View attachment 222609

The questions is: What's 'new' today?
remember when we used to play "lets pretend gold will make us rich". Now we play lets pretend we survive not being eliminated because we won't vaccinate and maybe gold will buy us a ticket out of NWO camp.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
remember when we used to play "lets pretend gold will make us rich". Now we play lets pretend we survive not being eliminated because we won't vaccinate and maybe gold will buy us a ticket out of NWO camp.
Gold makes us un-poor in a fiat currency meltdown. That's the best we can all hope for

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
TODAY 8-23-2021, The IMF added the $650 Billion to their SDR Basket for nations to draw from.
This may cause an interesting day, IDK.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
TODAY 8-23-2021, The IMF added the $650 Billion to their SDR Basket for nations to draw from.
The daily efforts to keep the ship afloat for a while longer

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

May or may not be related, but the metals are finally getting a decent bid Gold up $22, silver 50 centavos.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
May or may not be related, but the metals are finally getting a decent bid Gold up $22, silver 50 centavos.
How might this move by the IMF be expected to affect metal prices. I'm learning so be gentle!

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How might this move by the IMF be expected to affect metal prices. I'm learning so be gentle!

"Inflate or die!" Just like The Fed.

IMF Governors Approve a Historic US$650 Billion SDR Allocation of Special Drawing Rights​

August 2, 2021

Washington, DC: The Board of Governors of the IMF has approved a general allocation of Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) equivalent to US$650 billion (about SDR 456 billion) on August 2, 2021, to boost global liquidity. [1]

“This is a historic decision – the largest SDR allocation in the history of the IMF and a shot in the arm for the global economy at a time of unprecedented crisis. The SDR allocation will benefit all members, address the long-term global need for reserves, build confidence, and foster the resilience and stability of the global economy. It will particularly help our most vulnerable countries struggling to cope with the impact of the COVID-19 crisis,” IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva said.

The general allocation of SDRs will become effective on August 23, 2021. The newly created SDRs will be credited to IMF member countries in proportion to their existing quotas in the Fund.

About US$275 billion (about SDR 193 billion) of the new allocation will go to emerging markets and developing countries, including low-income countries.

“We will also continue to engage actively with our membership to identify viable options for voluntary channeling of SDRs from wealthier to poorer and more vulnerable member countries to support their pandemic recovery and achieve resilient and sustainable growth”, Ms. Georgieva said.

One key option is for members that have strong external positions to voluntarily channel part of their SDRs to scale up lending for low-income countries through the IMF’s Poverty Reduction and Growth Trust (PRGT). Concessional support through the PRGT is currently interest free. The IMF is also exploring other options to help poorer and more vulnerable countries in their recovery efforts. A new Resilience and Sustainability Trust could be considered to facilitate more resilient and sustainable growth in the medium term.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Shouldn't ever be needed to mention the Triad here.

PMs -- Food/shelter -- Weapons

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lynnette was impressed. She just wanted to remind everyone that basket is still hanging around and now has more funding.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This whole thing has gone to a place I never foresaw when I started this journey just over 20 years ago!
I've been watching since 1963 and I am surprised that it took as long as it did ! :oriental:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I've been watching since 1963 and I am surprised that it took as long as it did ! :oriental:
and we may continue to be shocked at how long they can keep it going but I think the pandemic was the final straw and they want to get the show on the road.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I have been but I also think we need to consider at some point we may need to go mobile. I know everyone keeps saying 'where are you going" I don't know but the whole Biden door to door campaign totally freaked me out.
Just build a barn with 36 inch stem walls that are 8 inches thick ! :gracious::finished:

36 inch stem walls.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Site Foremen inspecting the work ?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just build a barn with 36 inch stem walls that are 8 inches thick ! :gracious::finished:

View attachment 222640
WOW!!!! very nice.. Love the bird :) back in the day my sister belonged to a big cult in Montana. They had underground buckers and bomb shelters. I got to tour one about 12 years ago. They were sold off when the cult disbanded and people lived in them. It was very interesting to tour them

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
WOW!!!! very nice.. Love the bird :) back in the day my sister belonged to a big cult in Montana. They had underground buckers and bomb shelters. I got to tour one about 12 years ago. They were sold off when the cult disbanded and people lived in them. It was very interesting to tour them
Did ya make any friend out there ?
Might come in handy in the future.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Did ya make any friend out there ?
Might come in handy in the future.
No but I did get a tour of a massive underground bunker. It was set for about 50 people barrack style. The bunkers were sold off after the cult disbanded. It was huge and spacious as bunkers go but I still got claustrophobic . I really don't want to survive if it comes to that.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
So many gurus pumping up sales for the metals even as they continue to go down in value. I'll just keep adding to the stack. Someday they may be right.
Just look at the history, they will always hold their value. :2 thumbs up: :gold::gold::gold::gracious::finished:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I think the lesson to be learned from that, is that there's a limit to being proactive.

I did something of the same 12 years ago, when the stonk market was crashed (WAS crashed, it was not accidental). At the time I didn't know a quarter of what I know now; I didn't even know that Glass-Steagall had been repealed and the banksters were holding house stonk accounts. Which was why they were so eager to see the Fed print money, something I thought would smash the economy immediately.

I was wrong. Already I owned some PMs, but not much; but I went all in. My timing was wrong. Had I not been buffeted by employment (I had left Conrail-now-CSXT four months before the Ascension of Hussein, and was a new guy with the Canadian National)...had I not been laid off, I'd have bought a log cabin outside Superior, Wisconsin. Looked at it. It was livable, kinda. Dirty; log cabins are; but heated and running water from a well.

By this time I was thinking of race war in a year. This was when Hussein was refusing to allow his BC to be released, and people on the street were starting to sense things were not right.

Had I followed my instincts, I would have been SO wrong. As it was, I made money with PMs...exactly, kept pace with inflation. Not like multiplying my fiat 10x with stonks. Opportunity missed...

But maybe, protection. Back in those simple days, you just bought your bullion. Now there's tracking of payments, of mail shipments; of customers (requirement on the bullion vendors, IIRC). There's NO record of me buying. I just HAVE it.

Which was, not great, but good. On the pinball machine, I got PLAY AGAIN. Not a big win, not a loss.

But we don't know. Someone who bought a bomb shelter ten years ago, has surely sold it at a loss. But now it's going to look like we need it. Will this turn into another O. Henry ending? Or is this Rome, writ large?

Who can know?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I know, everything is tracked. Lets hope we are not important enough to come after...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think the lesson to be learned from that, is that there's a limit to being proactive.

I did something of the same 12 years ago, when the stonk market was crashed (WAS crashed, it was not accidental). At the time I didn't know a quarter of what I know now; I didn't even know that Glass-Steagall had been repealed and the banksters were holding house stonk accounts. Which was why they were so eager to see the Fed print money, something I thought would smash the economy immediately.

I was wrong. Already I owned some PMs, but not much; but I went all in. My timing was wrong. Had I not been buffeted by employment (I had left Conrail-now-CSXT four months before the Ascension of Hussein, and was a new guy with the Canadian National)...had I not been laid off, I'd have bought a log cabin outside Superior, Wisconsin. Looked at it. It was livable, kinda. Dirty; log cabins are; but heated and running water from a well.

By this time I was thinking of race war in a year. This was when Hussein was refusing to allow his BC to be released, and people on the street were starting to sense things were not right.

Had I followed my instincts, I would have been SO wrong. As it was, I made money with PMs...exactly, kept pace with inflation. Not like multiplying my fiat 10x with stonks. Opportunity missed...

But maybe, protection. Back in those simple days, you just bought your bullion. Now there's tracking of payments, of mail shipments; of customers (requirement on the bullion vendors, IIRC). There's NO record of me buying. I just HAVE it.

Which was, not great, but good. On the pinball machine, I got PLAY AGAIN. Not a big win, not a loss.

But we don't know. Someone who bought a bomb shelter ten years ago, has surely sold it at a loss. But now it's going to look like we need it. Will this turn into another O. Henry ending? Or is this Rome, writ large?

Who can know?
Interesting times, for sure.