• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

9MM revolver, no moon clips.

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
Pic example of bad gun safety though. Finger on trigger. Not high register.

"No shoot for you!"

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I would go with a vintage S&W stainless or a new Ruger .357 in stainless also.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
+1 on the Ruger Sp101.....got one myself that came with factory laser grips......very nice gun ...great value.....i gotta say though its 38sp for range work the 357mags will give you hand stingers at the range....it tends to be my "office" gun....and sometimes i carry it as a in the woods backup gun...

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Finger is on the trigger but there is no firm grip on the gun. The thumb is behind the hammer; probably not a "problem" with a revolver, it is a bad habit that could result in lost flesh with an auto. I remember firing a friend's PPK and losing skin even being careful about my grip. And finally... a snub nosed 9mm? Really, how much energy will get behind the bullet and not get wasted with flash?

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Finger is on the trigger but there is no firm grip on the gun. The thumb is behind the hammer; probably not a "problem" with a revolver, it is a bad habit that could result in lost flesh with an auto. I remember firing a friend's PPK and losing skin even being careful about my grip. And finally... a snub nosed 9mm? Really, how much energy will get behind the bullet and not get wasted with flash?
The point lost is revolvers can not shoot rimless cartridges without moon and star clips. This is a " first". Additionally, many 9 MM autos can not reliably feed anything but Hardball. This 9 mm will fire any 9mm you can put in it. The FBI also announced they are dumping their .40 Short and wimpy firearms for 9mm because of the latest 9mm advances in bullet technology.

Attachments

<===Foolsgold

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
My two .357 Rugers LCR and GP100

DSC00905.jpg