• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

A beginner

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
well I am not there yet like a bunch of you geezers,

but there are those of us that approach older than dirt and wonder what it is like???

do your teeth hurt?

does your butt hurt all da time?

do you have to go potty all da time?

how many meds ya gotta take to keep up your old age?

do you even remember anything? Or do you just make shit up?

example: with Gringo Khan, his memory still works, just 2 years behind the rest of us. We always figure one day he will catch up.

can you even see over the dash of your vehicle any longer? See so many of ya hunched over and slouching.

Just as a refresher for ya, the little green light is time to go, not scratch your ass and check your false teeth. fyi is all

and that big 'ole red octagon (8 sided for the dimwits) sign? That means STOP. Don't pretend everyone needs to watch and yield to you. Good grief, now they even have to ring the whole sign with lights so the geezers can see the thing........

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE OLD LIKE BB????

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Keep practicing, you'll get there. First thing you'll notice is you have to pee 25 times a day. Women smile back at you because you look harmless.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

but there are those of us that approach older than dirt and wonder what it is like???

do your teeth hurt?

does your butt hurt all da time?

do you have to go potty all da time?

how many meds ya gotta take to keep up your old age?

do you even remember anything? Or do you just make shit up?

example: with Gringo Khan, his memory still works, just 2 years behind the rest of us. We always figure one day he will catch up.

can you even see over the dash of your vehicle any longer? See so many of ya hunched over and slouching.

Just as a refresher for ya, the little green light is time to go, not scratch your ass and check your false teeth. fyi is all

and that big 'ole red octagon (8 sided for the dimwits) sign? That means STOP. Don't pretend everyone needs to watch and yield to you. Good grief, now they even have to ring the whole sign with lights so the geezers can see the thing........

The general consensus that I hear is: "IT SUCKS! "
They usually don't get more specific than that but George Carlin had some great ideas to take advantage...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

that pretty much covers "the golden years"

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Keep talking this crap & you'll never make it to my age to find out! LOL

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Keep talking this crap & you'll never make it to my age to find out! LOL
Apparently not all old folks lose their aggression and vigor.

mispillion

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
honestly , everything starts to hurt. at 1st it's demoralizing. soon your better than average eyesight goes away. then you can't fuggin find anything that you need so every job takes an hour to even begin. then you eventually get used to your new reality and the pain doesn't bother you anymore and you can mellow out on your diminished capabilities. the interesting change is your future is now finite and your terminus starts being factored into plans. to me anyways, the main thing is accomplish something every day as the slippery slope of slothdom captures many an old man

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
honestly , everything starts to hurt. at 1st it's demoralizing. soon your better than average eyesight goes away. then you can't fuggin find anything that you need so every job takes an hour to even begin. then you eventually get used to your new reality and the pain doesn't bother you anymore and you can mellow out on your diminished capabilities. the interesting change is your future is now finite and your terminus starts being factored into plans. to me anyways, the main thing is accomplish something every day as the slippery slope of slothdom captures many an old man
Thats damn straight, mispillion! Boy, you told it like it is. I especially like the slippery slope of slothdom part. :D

:oriental:
BF

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Scorp. Bro. Young man in your prime.

Why yous still hanging out with this gaggle of over the hill grunges?

When I was your age I was still bustin a move at the Clubs n chinggin with the groupies.

Do it now young man
or you will not have many pos+ memories to tide you through old age.:beer:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
I've discovered a few things...

1. What doesn't hurt doesn't work.

2. We old guys get MUCH stronger: When I was 20, I could not bend my pecker using two hands. Now? One hand.

3. Memories of the Battle of Gettysburg become easier to handle.

4. Today you are older than you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

5. You become pretty surprised if you sit down and measure the length of all your scars. (Mine exceed 5 feet.)

6. Another surprise is looking back at your younger days and realize how many people you knew are now dead.

7. Lastly... you realize that almost all the politicians are younger than you. Pelosi excluded.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I told you senility was a wonderful thing.

Unca actually believes there are real people on this contraption paying attention to his bovine excrements.

He doesn't realize his children put him in a home and this is just a machine to check if there are still brain waves present.

A real person would insert icon here

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
You young dudes almost had this for your new "Commander in Chief"

Now try to tell me this country isn't cursed.​

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
^^^ woulda been quite bad for her had she fallen. Woulda been far worse for us had she not fallen in the election. lol

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm still relatively young. Used to always be the youngest guy in the room. Woke one day to the realization that I'm always the oldest now.
Depressing it is.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am hoping yoga, lifting weights and taking testosterone will keep me in as best shape as possible when I reach my 40s.

When I’m old as dirt I want to look like

5D089634-27F2-4F9C-9AB3-E708FD257B01.jpeg

Or better.

Some old people look like if they fall down they might break their hip and die. And some old people can’t remember shit and repeat themselves. Scary thought. So I eat my vegetables and read a lot.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
^^^ woulda been quite bad for her had she fallen. Woulda been far worse for us had she not fallen in the election. lol
Yepp. Lets relive the last joyous day just one more time:

All that shit got shut down in ONE DAY. Makes a guy want to live a few more years...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I am hoping yoga, lifting weights and taking testosterone will keep me in as best shape as possible when I reach my 40s.

When I’m old as dirt I want to look like

View attachment 100836

Or better.

Some old people look like if they fall down they might break their hip and die. And some old people can’t remember shit and repeat themselves. Scary thought. So I eat my vegetables and read a lot.
so? You want to go white? and, then there is the "OR better."

I don't even know what to make of what you want. I am justgoing to blame it on my misst....crap cant type...you want a flat bellie and turning whits to boot. dude git a grip cuz I just los mine after your post....:belly laugh:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
lol

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
when do you know you are flat old????

did it sneak up on ya, or did ya wake up one day and ask yourself WTF?

or did your better half look over and state WTF happened to you..............?
Flat old, like sixpack old?

No, it din't sneak up as the grey hair was the indication of the inevitable.

My better half? Oh my backside....din't know it talked.

Hey I was just hav'n some fun with Dean.

"how did I know the indestructible was destructible? " When my ear balls went under. Seems salt congregates in the inner ear. Blub, blub blub; sounds like every one is from the planet I-gt-2-gt-outof hear.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
when do you know you are flat old????

did it sneak up on ya, or did ya wake up one day and ask yourself WTF?

or did your better half look over and state WTF happened to you..............?
All of the above for me.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hey, scorp, I'm 72 and I don't feel flat old. I'm older, a lot slower and not as strong, but I wouldn't be good person to have as an enemy.

BF

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
life to the fullest, as there will be plenty of time for what comes after later
K, me? I am just getting out of here do to punctuation. I do not want to know what comes later-after or after later.

Some one swing me a brewskie....oh never fear I have a few in the sink....all good. Color me gone.