• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

A Civil War Could Be Coming In 2017!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This should be interesting...

There are 17 things that you must do between now and January 6, 2017, when the Electoral College’s votes are counted by Congress. I predict that this will be a day that will live in infamy and many of our cities could be in flames before the sun rises on January 7, 2017. Martial law could well be in effect by January 10, 2017. More than likely, you have until 1/5/2017 to be prepared. You cannot be fully prepared by that date, however, you can certainly increase your chances for survival.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
.... right, so the vote is tomorrow, or whatever, and it takes until the new year to count a few 100 votes?! WTF? Some of the things that "the leader of the free world" does are SOOOOOOOO quaint and old world! No doubt it made sense when the votes where ridden in on horse back!!! Surely the whole elector thing is now a bit redundant? The result is known, the idea that it could be altered legally by a bunch of "cogs" in the machine is more than a little INSANE.

My 2c

Fjpod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Usually the people would revolt when the leader they elected by the principle of one man, one vote is not placed into office.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Usually the people would revolt when the leader they elected by the principle of one man, one vote is not placed into office.
That works fine in a democracy.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The marshmallows want to pick a fight with the sticks near the campfire

Bad move

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
.... right, so the vote is tomorrow, or whatever, and it takes until the new year to count a few 100 votes?! WTF? Some of the things that "the leader of the free world" does are SOOOOOOOO quaint and old world! No doubt it made sense when the votes where ridden in on horse back!!! Surely the whole elector thing is now a bit redundant? The result is known, the idea that it could be altered legally by a bunch of "cogs" in the machine is more than a little INSANE.

My 2c
I must agree with you. Results should be immediately. Each minute we must wait is another minute the Clinton crime family will use to overthrow the election results. I mean, what if they come up with a video of Trump actually grabbing Miss America's pussy? Anything is possible.
This shit needs to end.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
"Anyone not willing to accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.” - Hillary Clinton.

That's OK Killary, we are a "Republic" & you are the danger !

Republic  v Dem.jpg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
And ensures New York, Chicago, and California get to shove there insanity down the throats of the rest of the country for ever.
Thank God we are a democratic republic!!!