• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

A Global Revolution has begun!

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
10 mins very good

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I was reading at dredge contort about how the frog farts are rounding up the kids in preparation for this weekend's festivities

Watchingtown should have already burned.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I don't want to appear the cynic, but they will try to use the same tactics they used to stop "Occupy Wallstreet" to shut it down.

Infiltrate and then walk it down like a wild horse. (currently in play with Trump supporters)

It is blatantly obvious to the whole world now that European culture since the reformation is the greatest obstacle to total tyranny.

Should be a good show

Oh, if you have never been to a European Christmas Market? I highly suggest it at least once.

Find the section where your ancestors came from and just soak it up for awhile.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It's time to recognize government as the true, thieving criminals, that they are. Governments are the self appointed "legitimate thieves" of the world.
They are coming together as "The new world order" to take away our freedoms & individualities. Government wants a cashless society, so they can tax our every move. They have made us believe that "the pen is mightier than the sword". That is only true because there are 100,000 swords behind each of their pens.
The frog is near "dead in the water" !

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
It's not the government. Governing people is as easy as Scorp/Hedge and company keeping this place afloat.

Now if our mods sold out to the multi-national corporate string pullers expect a very different GIM.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
It's time to recognize government as the true, thieving criminals, that they are. Governments are the self appointed "legitimate thieves" of the world.
They are coming together as "The new world order" to take away our freedoms & individualities. Government wants a cashless society, so they can tax our every move. They have made us believe that "the pen is mightier than the sword". That is only true because there are 100,000 swords behind each of their pens.
WHAT IF the immigration crisis is an agenda to stir up the indigenous population of western civilization, namely to prevent them from becoming compliant, complacent & lazy. It isnt logical & reasonable to believe the globalist seek to destroy western civ, as this is the source of their wealth & power. Destroying western civ is to destroy themselves!

Western people are generally a law abiding & passive group... the globalists need crime & other problems to retain their socioeconomic & sociopolitical powers over the western .govs. The fake cold war & fake nuclear annihilation schemes played this role for 50 years, then the fake global warming / climate change scam was introduced as its replacement, which has been a failire in toto. The newest introduced threat is the introduction of diversity & multiculturalism thru mass immigration from cultures that are not compatible with western standards, customs or mores. This scam produces crime & all kinds of cultural & societal problems... All western .govs are "protection scams", the mass immigration scam should guarantee that .gov taxes, services, laws & a police state will be required now & into the future, just what the globalist wanted...

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This is the reason they push college so hard. Much easier to control a population once they are debt slaves. Get them in debt right from college and through to just before retirement and they will stay in line and you get to keep control.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." -- Ayn Rand

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Macron is in big trouble and he even conceded on the gas tax thing. This is bigger than gas taxes, this is about globalists filling France with violent muslims and giving them special treatment over the French people.

Katie Hopkins

@KTHopkins

Footage of 146 students in France held by police in these positions for protesting. Some cuffed, some taken in for questioning. I fear for the weekend.

7:47 AM - Dec 7, 2018

JimmyJack says:
December 8, 2018 at 4:15 am

Came here to point this out as an illustration of just how far the French and global elite will go to stop nationalist uprisings. Note these kids are non violent and obeying police orders. Muslim “youths” routinely burn hundreds of cars in France and shut down Islamic ghettos attacking police and first responders with no such repercussions. See the difference here?

This isn’t a trivial issue. It is one small easily ignorable example of a much greater strategy. The globalist elites are playing for keeps, they are importing violent hordes and are instead suppression local populations who are law abiding citizens.

The globalists have declared war and will use any means necessary as they lose control. The EU has just passed a law making it illegal to speak out at all about immigration or the migrants with the penalty being imprisonment. People are slowly catching on – this is just the beginning of the awakening in France. The native population is unarmed and has the largest per capita number of Muslims living among them. France is a tinder box.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Sacrebleu !! Macron Shuts Down Paris in Attempt To Stop Protests, Deploys 89,000 Police Around France….
Posted on December 7, 2018by sundance

Yikes, and a simultaneous ‘Wow’. French President Emmanuel Macron has officially shut down Paris this weekend in his attempt to stop the “Yellow Vest” populist uprising against current political policies.

The primary tourist venues are all closed; shops ordered to close; windows boarded up; 8,000 police units dispatched to Paris and 89,000 deployed throughout the country.

PARIS (Reuters) – Paris was in lockdown early on Saturday with thousands of French security forces braced to meet renewed rioting by “yellow vest” protesters in the capital and other cities in a fourth weekend of confrontation over living costs.
The Eiffel Tower and other tourist landmarks were shut, shops were boarded up to avoid looting and street furniture removed to avoid metal bars from being used as projectiles. About 89,000 police were deployed across the country.
Of these, about 8,000 were deployed in Paris to avoid a repeat of last Saturday’s mayhem when rioters torched cars and looted shops off the famed Champs Elysees boulevard, and defaced the Arc de Triomphe with graffiti directed at President Emmanuel Macron.​
Protesters, using social media, have billed the weekend as “Act IV” in a dramatic challenge to Macron and his policies.​
The protests, named after the high-visibility safety jackets French motorists have to keep in their cars, erupted in November over the squeeze on household budgets caused by fuel taxes.​

Demonstrations have since swelled into a broad, sometimes-violent rebellion against Macron – a challenge made more difficult to handle since the movement has no formal leader. (read more)
If you don’t think these global elites take this stuff seriously, and are willing to go to any length to stop political nationalist uprisings, just take a look at how far they are willing to go with this one.

This isn’t Tehran or Beijing… this is Paris. Proving, once again, that globalism is really just the glove covering the hand of oppressive totalitarianism.

Next stop…. shut down the internet in France.

Share this:

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
It's not the government. Governing people is as easy as Scorp/Hedge and company keeping this place afloat.

Now if our mods sold out to the multi-national corporate string pullers expect a very different GIM.
And different active members.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Feck N 'A peeps it has spread to Belgium! They are attacking EU headquarters!!

aarock.gif
. . .
asweet.gif
. . . .
apopcorn.gif

Breaking: Yellow Vest Protesters Attack EU Parliament Building in Brussels, Belgium (VIDEO)
Via Jack Posobiec.

The anti-tax protesters spread to Brussels and the EU headquarters.

[B]TRT World Now[/B]‏Verified account @[B]TRTWorldNow[/B]

Dozens of "yellow jackets" protesters angry about high taxes and living costs are causing traffic chaos in Brussels, as the movement that started in France two weeks ago gains traction in Belgium

In The Line Of fire@Vuvuzela_Infos

#YellowVestsBrussels . Enough is Enough. The long march to close European Union headquarters in Brussels has come. Always Majority over corrupted minority @eu.

12:04 PM - Dec 8, 2018
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...arliament-building-in-brussels-belgium-video/

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This needs to spread to the US while we still have our guns. You get 10 million armed citizens marching in every capital as well as DC and politicians will listen.
Even 100's or dozens marching into any municipal building in every city and town. That's taking back America

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Oh, if you have never been to a European Christmas Market? I highly suggest it at least once.
sorry keef as I cannot resit….I never lost anything other than my virginity and as I do not know where it went are you suggesting I can find it at the Christmas Market in some place over there?

Well By-gollie I just might take a look but I spect it will have been resold and well used by the time I find it.....might just be actually be that dusty critter sitting on the back shelf.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
sorry keef as I cannot resit….I never lost anything other than my virginity and as I do not know where it went are you suggesting I can find it at the Christmas Market in some place over there?

Well By-gollie I just might take a look but I spect it will have been resold and well used by the time I find it.....might just be actually be that dusty critter sitting on the back shelf.
He's right...they are very fun and just have a wholesome feel about them. Traditional European celebration of Christmas. Food, shopping, music, fun....and depending on where you're at, hot booze to keep you warm.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." -- Ayn Rand
100% right. In a police-State, everyone's a criminal.
Whether it comes to owning bump stocks, speaking one's mind, choosing to relocate, associating or trading with certain groups of people, or consuming certain substances , when States turn the exercise of one's inalienable natural rights into privileges or crimes, they become police-States.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hopefully this continues in France and spreads throughout the Eu. Once we get a glimpse of it maybe we can find our balls again in the US.
Right now we have a leftist propaganda media and the state department bringing in 10's of thousands of refugees at a cost of 17k per. And we just foot the bill and watch it go down. We all know the Gov is out of control. Only one way to put a stop to it.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Those of you who think the French police are going to put down this rebellion are sadly mistaken. The last time this happened, they stormed the Bastille and beheaded Bankers, Arostocrats, and the whole goddamn royal family.
Did I hear Macron say let them eat cake?
Vive La guillotine!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Those of you who think the French police are going to put down this rebellion are sadly mistaken. The last time this happened, they stormed the Bastille and beheaded Bankers, Arostocrats, and the whole goddamn royal family.
Did I hear Macron say let them eat cake?
Vive La guillotine!
But then the revolutionaries were done in by the revolution...don't forget that aspect.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
But then the revolutionaries were done in by the revolution...don't forget that aspect.
But really, as long as the Bankers, Arostocrats, and the whole goddamn royal family got beheaded it was worth it.

:2 thumbs up:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
this is the LAST thing we want to do
Be Prepared but Avoid

We have our US Leader, the rest of the world wants one of their own and riot out against their current leaderships corruption
but
We Have Ours

Look at how fast this has all spread around the globe, what, two years? Europe has been seething for a decade but to see references to Trump, in a positive manner, by the European sheep is sooo satisfying. It reminds me the foreigner sheep never hated the american sheep, as we've been told for years :)

I wouldn't have bet Europe would have exploded first, but, to have it be the French, that makes me feel like things are returning to 'normal' already

it may also mean there's one last gasp awaiting all of us, idk

Go France Sheep!

and
Yellow Jackets actually can help you be seen by other drivers, but, having a law to dictate the need to have one available At All Times is a waste of taxpayer sensibilities and monies

Viva La France!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
this is the LAST thing we want to do
Be Prepared but Avoid

We have our US Leader, the rest of the world wants one of their own and riot out against their current leaderships corruption
but
We Have Ours

Look at how fast this has all spread around the globe, what, two years? Europe has been seething for a decade but to see references to Trump, in a positive manner, by the European sheep is sooo satisfying. It reminds me the foreigner sheep never hated the american sheep, as we've been told for years :)

I wouldn't have bet Europe would have exploded first, but, to have it be the French, that makes me feel like things are returning to 'normal' already

it may also mean there's one last gasp awaiting all of us, idk

Go France Sheep!

and
Yellow Jackets actually can help you be seen by other drivers, but, having a law to dictate the need to have one available At All Times is a waste of taxpayer sensibilities and monies

Viva La France!
Excellent points sir. They all want their own version of President Trump, who isn't perfect but goddamn it the man is trying!

trumpz.jpg
theproblem.jpg

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What if Trump offered statehood to France by referendum?
They are already chanting "We want Trump" from the rooftops.
I know that is quite unlikely, but wouldn't that take the Globalists down a peg, or two.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Until there are high ranking body's at room temp it's just noise. Why have a huge protest when you can silently take them out. If you can't get to them you get to the family then they loose their minds & expose themselves then you take them out. This ain't a game folks this is multigenerational control of the world going on sense the beginning of time, economies, people, finances. Only one way they give it up. Anything less is just a waste of time.

All's fair in love & war......... think about it. Tired of being controlled and fleeced yet?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This ain't a game folks this is multigenerational control of the world going on sense the beginning of time, economies, people, finances
If you have seen the tens of thousands of protesters descending upon Paris from all over France, as the police taking off their helmets and standing down, then you know these people are very, very serious. Game???, there is no fuckiing game here.
Storm the fucking Bastille, the economies, the Globalists people, the Globalists finances, etc.!
vive La Guillotine.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That's a very nice story but I don't see the police taking off their helmets and standing with the protesters. What did I miss?

Note: I stand corrected as Irons has pointed this out in a couple of his videos posted here. While the same scene of police removing their helmets is in both videos the fact remains it does seem to be happening.

My apologies and my thanks to Irons

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
That's a very nice story but I don't see the police taking off their helmets and standing with the protesters. What did I miss?
You didn't watch either video I posted then because that is exactly what is happening, and is shown in both.
@ 7:50 in the first video and @ 6 minutes in the second.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I am still hearing that a group of miscreants stole the SWAT van full of goodies

No official source though.

Gendarmes standing down is interesting.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
IIRC, the French were greatly assisted by the US in WW2.

What if Trump offered statehood to France by referendum?
They are already chanting "We want Trump" from the rooftops.
I know that is quite unlikely, but wouldn't that take the Globalists down a peg, or two.
Enabling guerillas is a far more likely form of assistance, IMO.