• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

A knifeman was arrested when he confessed to killing at least 19 people and injuring 45

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
register knives

'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world': Black-clad knifeman goes on gruesome rampage at care centre near Tokyo, hacking at least 19 to death and injuring 45
  • Attacker storms into centre for the disabled near Tokyo armed with a knife
  • Police were called to the scene at around 2.30am local time in Sagamihara
  • At least 19 people were killed and reports that a further 45 were injured
  • Officers arrested a man, 26, after he walked into a station and said 'I did it'
  • Suspect reportedly said: 'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world'
  • The man used to work at the large centre which offers range of services
By MATT HUNTER FOR MAILONLINE and ALEXANDER WARD AND GLEN KEOGH FOR DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 16:20 EST, 25 July 2016 | UPDATED: 18:21 EST, 25 July 2016

A knifeman was arrested when he confessed to killing at least 19 people and injuring 45 in a stabbing frenzy at a centre for the disabled in Japan.

The attacker went into the Tsukui Yamayuri centre in Sagamihara, outside of Tokyo, brandishing a knife at around 2.30am local time.

Police were called to the scene after residents saw a man armed with a blade and wearing black clothes in the centre's grounds. Another resident said the man had blonde hair.

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun reported that the suspect was quoted by police as saying 'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world.'

Satoshi Uematsu, 26, walked into a police station 30 minutes after the attack and said 'I did it', Japanese media reported.

Officers, who arrested him on suspicion of murder, said he previously worked at the centre.

Scroll down for video

+10
Television footage showed a number of ambulances parked outside the facility, with medics and other rescue workers running in and out

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cks-centre-disabled-people.html#ixzz4FSyAltap
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Can't really say the world is a better place than it was 8 years ago.